The Renassiance of the Dragon Roleplay

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Renassiance of the Dragon Roleplay

Post by Vandal on 8/18/2011, 12:12 am

Past the guards and gates, past the trees and rivers, speed was all that was being gained, Etrigan's run began to become leaps into the air, over plains and fields. Unfortunately, Delano couldn't keep up with the speed demon and he eventually lost sight of where he had run off with his master.

Etrigan finally stopped and dropped Adela to what seemed to be the top of a dark mountain. "A monster I am not, for a quest is what I sought. I ran into you now, I shall no long make a vow." The deep voice of the demon boomed about the mountain tops, it glared into Adela's soul, displaying fangs with dignity for intimidation purposes.

"What art thou searching for? Are you trying to be free? If it be true, mine only suggestion is to abandon thy dragon and abide by me."

Last edited by Vandal on 4/7/2014, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/19/2011, 11:51 am

Etrigan placed his foot on Adela, pressure was slowly being applied. "I need a human." Etrigan told her, "I'm looking for another Demon companion, he goes by the name Barbatos and thou art chosen to help me by greater powers. In order to accomplish thy goals, thou shalt aide me in mine. I understand thou art sickened by the overthrow of thy people and kin, I will help take back what is lost by the power which is instilled in Barbatos. Thy dragon be timid and fearful, independent beyond orders and reason. He will only stunt development on our hunt for the demon, Barbatos. Thou shalt reunite with thine kin soon, yet we must make haste." He growled as he lifted his foot off of Adela, he extended his hand toward the girl. "Thou dost wisheth to save thy city, am I wrong?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 8/19/2011, 12:30 pm

Jake hardly had time to get out of his tree before Delano brought it toppling down, only having time to let out a distressed "AUGH!" as he came crashing down. "Oy, wiseguy, Wotch 'et next toime!" He squaked at Delano, his Irish accent poking through all too well. He didn't care that Delano was a bazillion times stronger at the moment, fankly. He knew that the dragon was distressing over fishface taking off with his girl so he could let it slide, but what kind of man just lets himself get knocked on his ass?

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/19/2011, 3:26 pm

Filled with jubilance, Etrigan cracked a smile at the young lady. "I can destroy thine enemy with my will alone, thy dragon matches no power to me. Barbatos will rise from the earth once again. Legend has it that Barbatos has been here since the beginning of time, sent from the heavens. Barbatos is a time traveler. Whenever there is trouble, the demon shows to establish justice. In this case, he needs to be summoned. We head West." Etrigan told Adela, he crouched to the floor and placed his hands on the rock ground. Light emerged from the foundations of the earth. "Step into the circle of light."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/19/2011, 10:58 pm

"That is mine intention. To free thy people of slavery toward under the fists of injustice." Etrigan stated simply. Soon the light engulfed the two, a strange sensation boiled in the stomach of the human and the blinding light began to fade. Etrigan rose from his crouched stance and looked onward to rocks and ruin. "No man can defeat evil spirits such as what lurks ahead. I must revert to my human form as our journey may expose holy ground in which I may not tread. The power of the Demon, Etrigan won't be at thy whim."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/20/2011, 11:30 am

"Garthell would not have killed thou immediately." Etrigan said walking forward, knowing Holy Ground hasn't turned yet, expecting her to follow him. "And that would have bought me all the time I would hath needed. Yet I need thou to tellest me about thy people and thy city. What was it like before the overthrow?" His steps pounded on the ground; it could be heard a mile away.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/22/2011, 12:17 pm

"Because the people favored him doesn't equate to greatness. Your current ruler is obviously more powerful and far greater than Odace." Etrigan stated walking down the rocky path of what will be the Americas. "Begone, begone, O Etrigan. Rise again the form of Man!" Etrigan chanted as he stopped and another flash of light bled through the mountain tops.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/22/2011, 10:32 pm

"Etrigan was summoned by Merlin as a last resort for the fall of Camelot. It was... Inevitable. He couldn't control him, so he bounded him to me. I didn't know how to summon the demon myself until I discovered the ancient poem. Etrigan's soul gave me new strength, I roamed the earth for centuries and experienced immorality. The philosopher's stone of every man's desire. But just as I chose thou on mine conquest for Barbatos, Merlin chose me at random. Alas, I am bound by all demonic laws. I cannot do anything Etrigan can't, and I have a weakness to iron." Jason explained. He knew these parts, he knew one day he would be walking with Adela to revive Barbatos.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/23/2011, 10:49 pm

"Barbatos will release the spirit that traveled time. There are things I need to do in thy city which were interrupted by Garthell's rule. As a sorcerer, I'm bound by the law of equillibrium: which states that I cannot perform my rituals in a land ruled with demons and creatures amidst. From the location to the ritual, it's imperative that Etrigan stay bound to me." Jason explained. He stopped in the middle of his walk. "What was that? Did thou hearest a noise?" He asked clutching his cane. "I have reason to believe we're being followed."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 8/24/2011, 11:42 am

As much as Cand WANTED to be afraid of Delano, it just wasn't the book shaking experience he expected. He answered to something really BIG and UGLY- Delano was a handsome gentleman by comaprison. "Listen lizard, before y'have me for breakfast, y'best keep in mind that I'm a tracker- mayhaps I can help ya' look fer yer' ladyfriend?" He suggested. just because Cand wasn't AFRAID of Delano didn't mean he didn't acknowledge that he was significantly bigger and stronger then him- he'd rather make himself useful then a pest. He had nothing ebtter to do right now anyways....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/24/2011, 1:16 pm

"Those who protect the artifact." Jason informed. "Keep thy guard up. The Miagani are ferocious and formidable. We continue along the sea's boarder to the Bones of Bristol Bay." he explained drawing his sword.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top