Teen Titans: Generations

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teen Titans: Generations

Post by Vandal on 4/5/2011, 11:48 pm

Dick closed the door behind Nicole, noting that she didn't bring in any bags just yet. Maybe she was staying, maybe she wasn't. Either way, he was just happy to see her in person again.

"Everything in Gotham has been going smoothly. With Batman Incorporated, we might actually be facing Bruce Wayne's promise to his parents. Alice is excelling in her passions toward a musical studies, she even got accepted to Juilliard. She really is a bright kid, getting into college so soon. And Bruce has been trying his hardest, he really has, but he's not really going anywhere. He seems kind of lazy at times, but when he wants something, and he sets his mind to it; there's nothing that's getting in his way. I just want him to focus his brights to an education."

Dick was skillfully leading Nicole to the kitchen where, he had—in the most manly and masculine way possible—prepared some pie and coffee to eat over as they engaged in conversation about life. Catching up. Maybe she wanted to hear about Damian... but truth was, he didn't even know where he was now.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/6/2011, 12:08 am

"Huh, well that's good. That all sounds good actually. Even if Bruce is lazy, I guess it's good thing that he's determined." She commented following her father into the kitchen. She watched him set down plates and cups for the both of them, it's funny to her seeing him doing that. She offered to get some forks and sugar from one of the cabinets and brought them on the table. She didn't know why, but she felt that Wintergreen was still there. She remembered his quick remarks.But he wasn't there anymore and now It's different. Her light green eyes followed her father's movements as she sat herself down, "What flavor is it?" She asked grabbing the sliver fork ready to cut it into the single piece. It was hard for her to come up with a certain subject- because she was afraid that it might get awkward between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 4/6/2011, 12:23 am

Dick eyed the pie and waved at Nicole to put down the sugar. He opened the fridge and went about looking through the cabinates. "It's meat pie." He said displaying a bottle of ketchup. "It goes well with this stuff." He smiled as he showcased the bottle in a goofy "Grayson" like manner. "So you're going to tell me what's been going on in your life?"

Dick was trying his hardest not to mention Batman Incorporated anymore. Little battles. He could do this. "I haven't talked to you in months. How has it been? Find a new boyfriend yet?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/6/2011, 12:41 am

Nicole let out a small chuckle, "Of course, my favorite condiment." She licked her chapped lips, "Seems like forever doesn't it? Well, Not much has been going on with me- Busy and all that with work and the other 'work'. Jump city hasn't had much crime, lately. New boyfriend? No, I'm still stuck to Damian. A guy who works down the street keeps pestering me if I'm ever free, though." Nicole retorted cutting a tiny piece of the edge from the pie and placed it into her mouth. Quickly she chewed the tiny piece and swallowed. "Speaking of Damian..Have you heard from him or anything?" She asked resting the fork down on the plate. Her hand lied flat on the table, it twitched and her fingertips began to tap lightly on the table, making very low thudding beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 4/6/2011, 9:41 am

Dick sat there for a moment, blinked, and pretended to regain consciousness. "I'm sorry, Nicole, you have really gotta slow down when you talk. I just have the hardest time trying to keep up with you when you talk faster that a chipmunk on yapper steroids. The only thing I actually picked up on.. was the Damian thing.. uh. Yeah. Yeah, he's doing fine. He said he'll be back in a couple of weeks or.. something like that." Dick was lying but he knew all the basic lying techniques. He kept as calm as he was talking about how his life was going and just mentioned it as normal as possible, kept steady and confident body language. A lie detector couldn't get to him. Sure he trained the best, but it was only because he was trained by the best.

Skills like lowering your heart-rate came in handy more often than not in his years as a vigilant crime fighter of the night, when he had to play dead and when his enemies tried to feel his pulse, he needed an extra element of surprise. Lying was another way. But this lie was only to help Nicole ease her longing with Damian. If there was one thing about Dick, even though their relationship was dwindling, he always wanted what was best for her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/6/2011, 3:36 pm

"Sorry." Nicole apologized turning her gaze over at the meat pie, her fingers reached for the fork and began to jab the piece lightly. She didn't read the expression on his face, she looked down at the pie as he told her little about Damian. "Oh." Is all she could say, her smile sorta faded. Weeks..Months.. Nothing new. Though, she didn't want to ruin their talk, so she sucked it in. "So, Where's Alice and Bruce?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 4/6/2011, 6:47 pm

Dick didn't smile, it looked like it at first, but he was merely stretching his lips across his face. It looked neutral, almost emotionless. What happened between Nicole and Damian that brought them so tightly together? In law, he was technically her uncle, but they were only one year apart. The fact that that didn't creep either of them out had to say something. Though that did entertain the question, where on earth was Damian Wayne? Oracle was trying her best to locate him. His last contact was somewhere in Korea's region. Damian must have activated the self destruct in his chopper to leave an evidence-incriminating free mark. That only gave Dick hope that Damian was still alive, but it only made it harder to track him. But he had to focus now. Alice was asleep and Bruce was studying. They were good kids. But still, they were kids. The only thing Dick wanted for them was not to follow their parent's footsteps in crimefighting. This would be the first generation not to follow Bruce Wayne's path in The Batman Family. And it was all thanks to Batman Incorporated.

"They're in their rooms. Alice is sleeping... Bruce is studying." Dick said wearily. He was tired. Really tired. But he had time for his daughter, he wanted to spend time with her until they were both too tired to talk. "You want to go see them or something?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/6/2011, 7:26 pm

"Uhm, yeah sure." Nicole replied quickly hopping out of her chair. "i guess we can go see Bruce, since Alice is asleep." The green eyed girl added, standing right next to her father. However, before he could lead her, she swiftly grabbed her plate and placed it into the sink. She didn't want to leave a mess there, it'd be rude. She turned to Dick flashing a sweet smile, not displaying her white teeth. "Go on." She said grabbing a strand of her hair that hung over her cheek and pulled it behind her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 4/7/2011, 1:16 am

A sleek black limousine slowed to a stop in front of a tall grey building in lower downtown Metropolis. The midday traffic breezed by as a tall man in a long black coat stepped out. He took a grey fedora from his coat and tilted his head back, looking up the wall of the towering building in front of him as he sat the hat atop his head and flicked his coat collar up high. The limousine dropped its passenger off and returned to the gentle flow of traffic and the man in the heavy coat tipped his hat down, heading inside.

“Mr. Manheim.” A young blonde man in a dark suit stood hands folded neatly in front of him just beyond the sofa where his employer sat. “Mr. Denetto here to see you.”

Manheim silently raised his hand, before looking up from the checker board. “I’m afraid I’ll have to take a rain check on the game Winslow.” He lowered his hand and sat forward, adjusting his tie and suit after standing up.

“That’s fine, Mr. Manheim.” Toyman leaned back in his seat, sighing lightly and setting his own hands on his legs. “I was losing anyway. Perhaps next time Mr. Manheim.”

Bruno nodded to Winslow, before turning stepping around and out of the nook containing the twin sofa, and after a short stride across the width of the long office, and opened the dark door to the adjoining room. Smaller and darker than the main office, the room was once a bedroom before the crime lord had bought out the whole floor. Now it was a simple back-room lounge, a small wet bar built into the far wall, a small futon couch in place of where the bed would’ve been, a pair of tables on either side of it, and a tall man in a long black coat and grey fedora looking out the wall of mirrored windows opposite the couch.

“Stitches,” Manheim smiled, “how is Gotham these days?” The heavy man closed the door behind him.

“Not so great.” Johnny Stitches turned to face the boss of bosses; the dark haired man’s face was a mutilated mishmash of different parts, all currently screwed up into a sickly sneer. “Can’t hardly cross the street without some bat-brat or bird-babe jumping on your back.”

“Mmh…” Manheim strolled across the small room to the bar at the far side, “care for a drink?”

“Please.” Denetto’s voice shook in his throat, coming out garbled and broken, as he looked back out the window lightly. “Nice city you’ve got here Mr. Manheim, sunny.”

The great crime lord chuckled softly, swiftly mixing pouring two malt whiskies and dropping in a few cubes of ice from the adjacent mini-fridge before turning and handing one to his disfigured subordinate. “Interesting that you would say that Johnny,” he took a light sip of his drink.

Stitches took his drink and raised his blonde eyebrow. “Yeah? What makes you say that?”

“I was just thinking.” Manheim said with a light smile, turning his side to his subordinate and looking out the large windows to survey the city, they weren’t high enough to see over the roof tops, but you could still see the traffic busying about on the streets far below and see the sun sparkling off the well cleaned windows of the other towers. “Perhaps it’s time you had a change of scenery. How would you like to come be my hand here in Metropolis?”

Stitches swirled the ice around his glass. “I’d be honored sir, but, what would I do around here?”

“You’ve been running my operations in Gotham for some time now, haven’t you? I’m sure given sometime to acclimate yourself you’d do quite well here.” Bruno mused over his malt whisky lightly, taking another sip before looking back out to the cityscape behind an inch of glass. “Besides, with the Black Mask moving the bulk of his smuggling operations to Hobbes’ Bay, I could use a lesion with a few… scars.”

“Roman Sionis doesn’t share our creed as, deeply, as I would like, but he does have his own, faith of sorts. His kind respects those who wear their pain.” Manheim down the last of his whisky, watching the edge of the city for what of it he could see. “The job is yours if you want it, but you would have to work with a psychopath.”

“That won’t be a problem sir.” Johnny watched his reflection in his drinking glass, distorted and warped by the shapes of the imitation crystal. “We’ve both met worse than Roman Sionis.” The sew man smirked and sipped the last of his own drink.

“We have at that.” Manheim smiled.
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/7/2011, 6:26 pm

Recon couldn't help but snicker at the bickering Lanterns. "hey, you got the ring on your finger, so I say that you're a Green Lantern regardless." he smiled at Sully, siding with her since thy were more or likely going to be working together from now on. When he heard her say that she had been in outer space, he couldn't help but say; "You've been in outer freakin' space?!" he nearly yelled in her face, but held some restraint. "Oh man that's awesome! Have you ever punched a comet? Or, oh! Have you ever seen Haley's comet?! Or-" 

That went on for a while until the stern voice of Tim Drake stopped the boys constant questioning. "Well, guess it's time to go in." he said, quieting down to look up at their new leader. Time to start a new life. "You ready?" He didn't know whether he was talking to Sully, or himself.

(Sorry for the late and crappy post guys... Been real sick..)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 4/7/2011, 7:30 pm

Sullivan had actually winced at the rapid fire questions, her nose crinkling as she tilted her head back and hunched her shoulders, biting the inside of her cheek to keep herself from shouting very aggressive expletives into Recons face. Luckily he was saved from her ire by the appearance of Tim Drake.

The man really meant nothing to the brunette cadet, she’d never heard of him before. She was a Metropolis girl after all; the only thing that ever came out of Gotham as far as she was aware was Batman, Robin and the Joker. And all of those were met with less than positive reactions by the Metropolis population as a whole.

Guy Gardner looked over to Tim and gave a quick shrug, stepping up to the two teens and placing his hand on Sully’s shoulder. He pulled her around to look at him before taking a step back, lifting his hand off her as if she had snapped at him for the physical contact.

“Listen up Cadet!”

“Sir?”

“I’m gonna head out, a GL flyin’ about isn’t really covert, and I’d probably only give ol’ Timmy a stroke if I stayed…So once you get debriefed you contact the Guardians, make your report and erm…I dunno…kick ass.”

Sully felt awkward, discomfort evitable by the way she shifted away from the Superior Lantern, as if he had just told her about his hemorrhoids or something. The cadet nodded her head, going into attention in giving the red head a hearty salute.

“Sir, yes Sir.”

Guy Gardner gave her another hard clap on the shoulder, jostling the teen out of her salute before he lifted up into the air. He adjusted his position mid-air before taking off, a thick green streak fading into the sky above.

Cadet Sullivan Danver was finally on her own, it weighed on her a bit but she lacked any real distress for her situation. She quickly turned back to Recon, simply nodding at his question about being 'ready' and walking ahead to follow the others into the building. She remained silent, eyes fixated on the people ahead of her as she passed through the doors, she was tempted to wait for Recon but he’d catch up, and she didn’t know him well enough to really care if he did

Last edited by Sully on 4/8/2011, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/8/2011, 12:28 am

Recon couldn't help but stare up at the massive building before entering the fancy big doors. The golden windows reflected the sun nicely and his own eyes momentarily flashed to a color exactly like them, without the illuminating shine of course. Though he was quite tall for his age, Recon couldn't help but feel small as he stood under the building, feeling almost like a young boy again. The corners of his mouth turned up as he wondered if this was how his mother felt when she first joined the titans, or if his father felt this way on his first day of joining the police force. But with these thoughts, Recons smile dropped. With a heavy sigh, he came back around to his senses and looked to see his new friend, Sully, heading inside. "Hey wait up!" he snapped his fingers and portaled right next to her. "Tryin tto ditch me, eh?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 4/8/2011, 1:22 am

Sullivan didn’t seem to like that whole ‘portal’ thing very much. She jumped as her concentration faltered at the sudden voice right next to her. She looked over at Recon and frowned for a moment, almost as if she didn’t recognize him before she lifted one shapely eyebrow up towards her hairline.

“Oh uhm….No not really. I was just trying to catch up with everyone else and you’re slow”

Never once did her stride break, simply staggering when he had surprised her. The brunette reached over and gave the boy a quick punch to the shoulder, it was a little bit harder then she had meant it to be but there was some real annoyance behind it. She played that off with a smug smile and began to walk faster; they were rather far behind the others. Although the building was rather magnificent, Sullivan had seen better. She had seen things sculpted by gods, so as magnificent as it was she wasn't exactly as awe struck as her fellow future Titans seemed to be. It was a pretty tower she’d learn to call home (for the time being) but really her attention was on other things.

Namely Tim. It had been awhile since she’d seen a man of her own species that she didn’t consider a superior officer or brotherly friend, although the whole superior officer thing was bound to change if this Tim Drake proved to be a competent leader. Sully scrunched up her nose as unwanted thoughts bombarded her normally rigid, job oriented train of though. She disgustedly buried those girlish thoughts deep, deep in the back of her mind. She instead turned to Recon and gestured with her ring hand to all the others gathered a little bit ahead of them.

“You know any of these clowns?”

((Short fat post is short and fat :1))
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 4/11/2011, 12:23 pm

The main floor of the tower was certaintly impressive, but it looked like pretty much the lobby of any other office building, which the tower pretty much was. The head offices of Gentleman Inc., most of the tower was pretty much just that- office space.

But it wasn't those floors that concerned the titans. It was the top that they were interested in.

As Tim led the team to the elevator, he couldn't help but notice some of the other members of the team talking among each other, most notably Recon and the Green Lantern girl. That was a good sign, at least they seemed to be getting along, unlike Rex and Israel earlier.

The elevator in and of itself was rather unremarkable- there were dozens in the building, big whup. Tim pinged for the elevator, and the magnetically guided elevator slid down and opened the doors with a clean swoosh. The wait was hardly a few seconds- the marvel of modern technology. "This way." He said, waving his students to join him in the elevator. Once everyone was inside and the doors swished shut, he turned to the group. "I'm sure many of you are wondering where exactly we're going- keep in mind that this bottom floor has nothing to do with us- or, more appropriateley, Us as the Titans." He explained to them as he fiddled about in his pocket. "The floor that DOES concern us-" Tim procured a small, octagonal communicator, that ever recognizable black 'T' adorning the surface. He waved it in front of the elevator's main control panel, and a light blinked blue several times as the elevator began it's quick yet undetectable surge upwards, to the top floor.

"Is this one."

The doors opened in the main lobby of THEIR part of the tower. The main room was more or less the main living area. Like the original Titans' Tower, it had all of those creature comforts- Gamestation, an adequate TV, a fair sized kitchen..... first glance, you'd think you were just in a nice apartment. But several halls curved off, one on the right leading to the Titan's rooms, their names on each of the doors. Several were unoccupied, in the unlikeley event they had guests or new additions to the team.

The one on the left, though, led to where the magic happened- The closest door led to the training room, a massive room filled with the gear to replicate virtually any dangerous situation the titans would have to face. Beyond that was a workout room, with all the familiar gear- weights, treadmill, anything else you would need to keep in the shape required for being a Titan. Oposite those rooms was a compouter room, a massive computer bank dominating it, not too dissimilar from the large computer bruce wayne himself kept in the original Batcave. No doubt Tim would be frequenting this room in an also similar way. "Make yourselves at home, everyone. Meet me in the Workout room at Thirteen hundred hours for assesments." He relayed to his students.

Rex was simply too impressed to keep still- like a kid in a candy store, he dissected every inch he saw with his eyes. They were going to LIVE here? Words didn't come as he slunk about to his room. Superheroes, Giant towers, top of the line training.... it was everyone's dream. How could he NOT be excited?

Izzy, on the other hand, had a different take on the matter. He looked out one of the massive gold tinted windows, and couldn't help but stiffle a gulp. They had been allowed this part of the tower, but that was so they could protect all of that- the city sprawled out before him, bathed in the hot noon heat. It madde him nervous, to say the least. But, it wasn't like everyone here had just been selected on a whim- Tim had picked them all because they brought something to the table, something that made them a good contribution to the team.

Probably just those first time jitters.

Time: 1215
[Kinda' crappy, but I didn't want to do a drawn out one yet keep you guys waiting]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/11/2011, 7:39 pm

Spoiler:

Name:Ruby Floros
Race:Greek
Alias:Kilo

Looks features

Eyes: Her right eye is hazel and looks a bit green from far away and the left eye is dark brown

Hair:Short messy brown with a dark gold streaks into it

Skin: Light tan

Clothing:

Take out the red spot on her shirt and that would be her design.

Formal: She wears a thin strap baby doll dress that's red with white flowers all over it

Height: 5'4" With roller skates: 5'6"
Weight: 120

Powers/Abilities

Electric Manipulation/Electrokinesis:To control, generate, or manipulate electricity
Force Field generation: Since she can control electricity , she can manipulate electric fields.
Explosive strength: Ability to expend a maximum of energy in one or a series of explosive acts.
Transportation: She can transport herself thrugh electrical lines like cell phones

Skills/Strengths

Immune to stun weapons: If she's struck with a taser or any other object using electricity can't shock her.
Good Balance: Ability to maintain equilibrium despite forces pulling off balance.
Energy strength:Since she's fueled with electricity her energy is bright high, she's not a person who gets tired easily
Pokerface:She's a good liar, you can't read any signs of her lying.

Weakness

Nonconducting objects can be defenses but can be burned through with lightning.Though objects that absorb electricity is a weakness for electrokinesis.

Electrokinetics can be imprisoned in conductor cages where they couldnt escape with their power's help.

Sometimes she can shock herself with metal and if she pressures herself alot, she can get bad results

Personality: Energetic Period. Thought, she's humble and sweet and confused most of the times. She doesn't trust others,but herself. When she's told a lie, she throws her tantrum.

Origin
Ruby was kidnapped when she was young, a couple found out about her across the street and would try to have her at times, But her parents refused, sure they had a gifted child, but they couldn't let her out to anyone. Though, on time her parents left her in her crib while they worked in the backyard, she was stolen the couple and quickly taken to a different part of the city. Of course they made hr comfortable and began to raise her on their own with taking her to school and all that. Though, when she was Six her powers began to reveal more than before- not just a shock it was now a power outage and now it was time for their advantage. Ruby was innocent and ignorant on their plans, till she was fifteen she realized that everything she was told was a lie. Overwhelmed by this she stunned the couple accidentally and ran off confused of who she really was. It was that 'I dont know who I am' stage. Ruby ran off to find her true identity, so far she's picking up little things about her, but since her adopted parents aren't longer there she's got nothing. Surely, her next destination to search is Metropolis.

Make yourselves at home, everyone. Sure thing. The girl with violet highlights in her ebony haired thought to herself with a smirk. Aurelia slyly drifted away from her timid brother and scooted her way to Israel Thompson, her first victim. The golden eyed girl slithered her way next to him, adjusting her ruffled skirt. She wrapped her arms behind her back and took her step. She licked her lips and revealed her pearly white teeth at the jet-black haired boy with dull brown eyes. "So...This is pretty cool, huh?" She commented leaning forward and throwing her eyes of at him.

Poor little Ly-ly, standing their observing every inch of the tower. His gray eyes wavered over to the tinted windows, his fingers were reaching for his bangs and pushing them above his eye. Lyan wasn't showing it, but he was quite overwhelm by everything. Even looking at the tinted windows made his heart pound wild with excitement. He took a deep breathe, sinking in into the place. Make himself home? That was going to take him a while to get use to place- first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/11/2011, 8:31 pm

Recon faltered slightly at Sully's hit, but shook it off. "Yeah, sure. I know most of these people." he told her, looking around. "That's my cousin Rex, and the twins are also my cousins. The one in the red is Calantha and the one in the blue is Canace. All three of them are the kids of my Uncle Matt." he pointed out. Then he nodded over to the quiet boy. "That's Danny. Well, I call him Danny, I don't think he likes it very much, but eh." he shrugged as they continued walking in. "His parents are old family friends, so, yeah. The others..." he didn't really recognize, or hell, know any of the others. "None too sure. But, guess we'll find out who they are soon enough."

Recons focus then switch to marveling the interior of the tower. Now, Recon had been in many impressive buildings in his worldly travels with his mother, but he would have to say that the Solar tower was one he would add to his top 20 list. On instinct, he immediately started taking in everything about the building. Pulling out a brand new black notebook he had acquired the day before and a pen, he started taking notes on the building. How many chairs there were, sketchy measurements, windows, walls, as well as other details. He wouldn't be able to get everything right now, and he could get pictures later, but it didn't hurt to get a head start. "Oi, wait, what did he say?" he turned to Sully. "Got uhm.. Distracted."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 4/11/2011, 8:59 pm

Sully logged the names and family connections away in the back of her mind, it really did seem like this was a family thing, made her wonder how she got recommended or suggested for a position on the team. The brunette shrugged that off and looked about as they ascended the tower, her initial thought was she was trapped in a building with a bunch of mouth breathers, but they weren’t too irritating as long as they stayed quiet.

She sheeped with the rest of them. Following Tim and walking beside Recon for the sake of not seeming like a total anti-social b*tch. Her attention split between their leader and her surroundings once they reached the top floor. Stepping out into the lobby/ living room, it seemed cozy enough, better than crowded chrome dormitories anyway; at least she wouldn’t have to endure radical cultural rituals from her neighbors. If she was going to be staying in this building she wasn’t too disappointed.

Once Tim left them to explore their new abode, Sullivan turned to look at Recon, sighing as she ran her fingers through her wavy hair. She was assessing him already, obviously he was a little overwhelmed but in battle that happened a lot, if getting distracted was a symptom of him getting overwhelmed she’d have to make up for that. She gestured off in a basic direction; she was going to use her free time to scout out where everything was anyway, so being flippant about where stuff was in the beginning was no major crime.

“1300 we meet up with that guy again, you got 45 minutes to explore or relax.”

Giving the younger teen a half-hearted wave, the Cadet turned to go check out the facilities. She’d find the necessary things; Bathrooms, bed rooms, training rooms. The basics. Then she’d report to the designated meeting spot early, rest up there and come up with an inquiry for their ‘leader’.

Ah, good times. Good times.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/11/2011, 11:27 pm

"Sweetness." Recon gleamed as he readjusted his bag to the other shoulder. "That should give me enough time to snap some pics and jot down a few more notes." squatting down for a second, he reached into his bag and pulled out a camera. With the technology so advanced in this day and age, the camera wasn't all that bulky as the one's in the past, but it was still a fair sized device. He had saved up for a long time to buy it, so, naturally, he took extra care as to keep it clean and intact, sometimes getting a little obsessive.

Slinging the strap around his neck and repositioning the bag, Recon blew at a stray hair that dangled down into his eye. "There's probably a lot of rooms in this place." he said in a matter of fact way. "Since we're still getting to know each other, wanna take a look around to.. uhm.. gether?" he didn't want to bother Sully, fearing that he might get on her bad side and suffer the wrath of the emerald ring on her finger. Guess he worried about others too much for his own good. "If not, can I at least get a quick snap of ya for memories sake?" he held up the camera in question.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 4/12/2011, 4:20 pm

"This. Place. Is. So. SCHWAY!" Heatwave exclaimed, tightening her hold on her sister in her excitement.

"I can honestly say I won't mind living here." The other girl admitted, but doing her best not to appear overexcited. First impressions were everything, and she didn't want her new teammates, or leader, immediately label her as that rowdy type. Once you're labeled, you're labeled for good. Like, in school, when you get an embarrassing nickname that never goes away.

Nor did she really want to be known as "The red one's twin.", though.

"Why don't you check out that side and I'll check out this one?" She suggested and, before even getting a response, skittered away.

"Alright." Heatwave was too absorbed in her surroundings to really care that her own sister had just ditched her. Sidling along the opposite side of the building, she paused when she saw her cousin taking out his camera. With...that Green Lantern girl. Immediately, she went over and joined him. "Sup, Recon." She laughed. "And hey to you, too, Green Hornet."

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 4/12/2011, 5:16 pm

Sully had opened her mouth to answer Recon; she hadn’t had her picture taken in years, well three years to be exact. She didn’t necessarily mind getting her picture taken, but she was not going to pose for it. Before she could really answer him though, the red clad girl approached them.

The Cadet could instantly tell she would not like this person. Her green eyes narrowed as she was greeted, quite rudely mind you. The tall youth felt her nerves tweak, trying to control her temper was not something Sullivan was good at, or prone to doing. As a matter of fact she probably could do it, what with her whole ‘mastery over self and will’ thing. But the truth was she just didn’t care enough about other people’s opinions or silly feelings to do it.

“That is Green Lantern, You petulant twit.”

An eerie green glow flamed to life at her clenched fist, the ring throbbing as her temper flared. But Sullivan was not immature enough to start a fight over something so trivial. Guy was right, just wearing the ring meant she had a reputation to uphold, and she would be scolded for starting brawls with her team mates. Sullivan Danver could stand disrespect, especially from pre-teens, she just didn’t like it.

Turning to Recon she waved off his camera and stepped out of Heatwave’s space, no longer looming over her. The cadet turned to head down one of the many halls, looking over her shoulder at Recon and giving him a half-hearted wave. When she spoke her voice was cold and pinched, as if she was straining not to shout.

“Don’t forget, you two only have 45 minutes, then head to the workout room like he mentioned.”

Sullivan walked briskly down the left corridor, towards the training room and other such more business oriented chambers. She was not really interested in finding bathrooms or bedrooms anymore, her mood effectively soured. The brunette would simply find the designated room and lean against a wall or something to wait out the 45 minutes. It was better than bumping into anyone else she’d probably wind up getting angry at.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/12/2011, 5:39 pm

"Hey there lil' cuz." Recon greeted his younger family member. But before any other pleasantries were exchanged, he caught a bad vibe when he heard Heatwave call Sully, Green Hornet. He watched carefully, tensing up slightly when he saw her ring glow ominously. "Oi.." he said in a low voice, and sighed in relief when it appeared that Sully had calmed down. If things had escalated, he surely would have stepped in to protect his young cousin. Lowering his camera, he waved back at Sully, dissapointed that he didn't get his picture.

"Dude, Cal." Recon turned back to her. "She's a Green Lantern!" he hissed under his breath. "I'm pretty sure she can kill both of us.. Try to stay on her good side, mkay?" he advised, acting the older brother part. He loved his cousins, and didn't want to see any of them get hurt. He didn't want to lose anyone else... "So how you liking the tower?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/12/2011, 7:14 pm

Daniel seemed to be that lucky fella to bump into Sullivan in her bad mood. The light blue eyed boy nervous threw his arm behind his head rubbing the back of his head, "Sorry." He murmured looking at the green lantern girl. Daniel himself was wondering about in the tower, he was pumped walking by the doors filled with adventure or just simple rooms, but still seemed pretty awesome to him. Since, he found out about being half demon a year ago, he felt a bit edgy being around others. As if he was already filled with evil and just staying where all good is,but he pushed that aside and tried to be positive about it. He wanted to be good after all like his dearest mother. Strands of his dark brown hair scattered over his forehead nearly getting into his eye, he looked at Sullivan for second reading her expression.

"Are you okay?" He asked tilting his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 4/12/2011, 7:23 pm

What seemed like forever, Dick lead Nicole upstairs. Alice's room was on the same wing of Bruce's room, for personal reasons, Alice had the largest room in the mansion. Dick wanted Bruce and Alice to be in the same wing while he and Barbara can be on the opposite wing. The only reason Alice had the largest bedroom in the house was because she had a serious case of claustrophobia. She seemed to be at her best when she was out in big open areas. But that was beside what was going on, Dick just couldn't help let his mind wander off. "Nicole..." Dick said as they reached the door. "Don't bother Bruce about Dent. He doesn't know yet. Words are like bullets. They can ruin someone's day in seconds."

He knocked on Bruce's door before entering. "Bruce, your older sister is here to see you." He stepped in, Bruce turned around and stood from his desk. The eight year old flashed the grown ups a smile. "Good morning Nicole." He said plainly. The time was an hour behind Metropolis and was technically 11:15 am. Dick was getting dizzy, he would usually be in bed by 9:00 am, he quietly slipped out of the room giving Nicole a pat on the back, telling her exactly what he was doing: going to bed and giving her the green light to feel comfortable to go to her room so she could get a good day's rest.

Barbara's day was just starting. A double homicide and a bank robbery, a threat to shower the city with toxic gas, and a gang of muggers facing a ten year sentence sitting in the waiting room of Gotham City Police Department. Barbara could have saw this job coming from a mile away, but she didn't expect in a million years who would be under her chain of command.

"Got those files you wanted commish." Detective Bullock came in with a bag of bagels, mouth covered with cream cheese in one hand, an armful of manila folders and a tablet computer on the verge of slipping out of his grip.

"Put them on my desk Bullock." Barbara mumbled typing furiously on her computer. "Any news on that crazy guy with the toxic gas threat?" She asked. Bullock placed the files on Barbara's desk and took a seat after wiping his mouth.

"Geez, what do I look like to you? A magician with all the latest updates in crime?"
"You look like someone who's about to be fired."
"Y'know, I wouldn't even agreed to this job if I knew I had to be Johnny on the Spot in kissing yer ass."
"It's actually on the job description. Your father kissed the ass of my father, so the cycle just keeps going on and on. I think we're destined to do this for some time."
"What are you supposed to be? An oracle?"
"You'd be surprised Bullock."
"Right, you want a bagel?"
"I'll live without it."

Barbara accessed satellites and radio contacts, thermal lens indicated where high levels of radiation was, the radio was to zero in on the sound of what was going on. "Your psychopath with the gas underground, between Robinson Park and Miller Road." Barbara rested her hand on her cheek looking at Gregory Bullock, with his mouth half open, surprised at the speed Barbara was able to pinpoint his location. She then used her hand to shoo him away and get her that psycho. In which he responded by jumping up and running out her door. Leaving the bagels behind.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 4/12/2011, 8:50 pm

Another day, another migrane. William Harrison waited for the rest of his team in the lobby of Sharp HQ. HQ..... if someone had told him nine months ago that the team would last more then one mission, it would've been news to him. But here they were, nine months after the infamous 'Litmus incident'. They'd come a long way- ten squads, a couple dozen members.... far from those days in which Unicorn was leading his rattag band all accross the country to get those kids back.

Still, he kinda' missed those old days- He did miss the Unicorn (although he'd never admit it). This new John what's his face was too much of a nitwit, he didn't have a fraction as much experience as Cass. Oh well, what couldja' do, he just earned his way because he had connections, not experience. He looked at the plating on his shoulder that read 'S.H.A.R.P; BACKARAT' out of boredom. there where some parts where the lettering had either faded off or flaked away, but that was to be expected- what with raiding creepy kidnapper hideouts, crimelord slums and basement laboratories, you were bound to see your share of fights. Jenga looked away and kept his eyes peeled for the rest of his squad.......

Rex noted the rest of the titans crowding the new Green Lantern girl. Meh, meeting everyone could wait, right now, he wanted to see something else. He made his way down the hall to the room with his name on it and peered inside. It was pretty standard- bed, table, desk, access panel- all the basics. All the other titans had their uniforms waiting for them in tim's possesion, but his was a little different. In the corner, in all it's glory, was the blood- red suit of power armor he had designed with his grandfather. He looked at it, and it was like he was looking his own worries flee. Rex Roper didn't have the power to save a city- that's why he didn't feel like joining up in the first place. But this- no, but INFINITY- DID have that power. He looked at the suit, and, for a moment, thought maybe this whole superhero thing wouldn't be all THAT bad after all.

Israel fidgeted nervously at the flirty goldeneyes before him. it was all pretty new to him- being a aprt of a team and all that. Having someone trot up and be friendly? 1,000,000% alien to him. Hence began the awkward conversation. "Yeah, i guess it's pretty nice." he said in response, keeping his face slightly tilted away as nervousness- or, more appropriateley, shyness, took full root.....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 4/12/2011, 10:55 pm

Reaper looked at the gathering SHARP members, he turned to his tall friend, Rook. "She's late." He muttered in his rich British accent to Rook. "Did you honestly expect any less? She's got a family depending on her." Rook whispered back. "You ever think you'd be doing this a year ago?" he asked Reaper. He shook his head, his face—as always—hidden behind his signature gas mask. They were the two oldest members of SHARP now that Cassius wasn't with them anymore. It was strange that even though John had been here a shorter amount of time, Reaper didn't have a problem with taking orders from him as much as he did from Cassius. He supposed that he appreciated assholes and John is definitely a bigger asshole than Cassius. "Doing what? Doing this?" Reaper asked turning to Rook, though still keeping his voice low.

"I mean having a protégé."
"A protégé?"
"You know. Her."
"She's not my protégé Reaper, she's a little bugger who follows me around cause she has no idea where to go or what orders to take from who. I think it's because of her first damn day."
"You weren't being yourself that day were you."
"Damn straight mate."

Charlotte Birdsong wrote:This guy slays me. Wake up at 4:00am and one minor set back turns into a major set back. Next thing I know I'm held up in 12:00 traffic, if my mom didn't think faking a heart attack was funny I've got something to show her when I get back from work. The only thing that can lift my spirits now is my Mentor. I've been his protégé since day one. At first he seemed like an asshole until he said one thing that made me know I can rely on him for anything. "Noobie, don't sweat the small stuff, don't even sweat the big stuff, cause I've got your back." They call him Reaper but ever since he's never been anything but rough on me. I know this has to be his way of showing that he cares, if he wasn't hard on me, he wouldn't give a crap what I do. But he was right, he's always there when I need him. But still, I don't resent my first sentence. This guy slays me!

"I'm here! Sorry! Mom faked a heart attack and my dad died by a heart attack and God is she annoying, and I was just so worried, then I got held up in a traffic jam and wow it's cold in here. What's the temperature like 50º or something?" Roulette asked as she entered the SHARP's lobby. Her face brightened up as she saw the expressionless masked face of Reaper. "Oh boy."

"Wussup Reaper?"
"If you're trying to fit in with the KKK you're doing it wrong Noobie."
"KKK?"
Rook nodded his head, "The Kool Kids Klub."
"Hah, you know you like me Reaper."
"No.. no I really don't like you one bit. I can't stand you. I abhor each and every day I work here because of your bright and sunny face. You can't stand the sight of blood, you're literally a pussy, and by bloody god you have time to put eye liner in the morning but not enough time to get in your car to pass the traffic jam."
"Well it doesn't matter cause no matter what we're apart of the RRR."
"The what?"
"The Reaper Rook Roulette."
"Rook... shoot me."

Roulette smiled broadly as she stood next to her mentor and his best friend at SHARP's Headquarters.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top