View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teen Titans: Generations

Post by Guest on 6/28/2011, 4:47 pm

(Well, Sorry. Fixed it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 6/29/2011, 3:20 pm

(( Thank you Robin~))

Despite the din surrounding them, Sullivan seemed to catch Impress’ little quip. Her green eyes flicked over to the girl, as her white booted feet touched down onto the cement. If she was going to use the Behemoth she was totting she needed the support of the ground.

“He won’t be able to use that weapon if we break his legs.”

Sully had realized that thwarting the fire might have gone to her; she could spread her energy farther than most and suffocate the flames. Luckily it seemed the team was realizing that someone needed to be on damage duty, and someone needed to be on X-Hale duty. Sullivan was just cranky and tired enough not to want to give up the chance to beat the crap out of some industrial saboteur.

Turning back to look at the criminal, the eyepiece dinged in her ear and zoomed in on his face, then his own weaponry. She considered what she should aim for, the projectile that The Behemoth would use would be too small and too fast for him to suck into the venting of his gear, especially if she aimed low. Groin or his knees would do the trick. But first she needed ammo.

“Hey! I got an idea but I’ll need some air! Come over here and start pumping that stuff into the hose!”

The hose of the large air canon jiggled up and down as she stared down X-Hale. He wasn’t just going to sit there and let them do whatever they wanted, he was either going to try and make cover so he can run, or attack them while they were preparing. Luckily for Sullivan, she wasn’t that bad at multitasking in battle. If he attacked she’d protect them, and if he ran she'd merely convert the gun into one with energy projectiles, and take him out from the back.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/3/2011, 10:17 pm

(Sorry bout the very late post, haven’t really thought of anything TO post till I got off work today. Been working a lot for the past several days so sorry for not getting on.…)

“Reaper, shut it.” Dommino ordered. “Cerberus, get it together you old bastard. This is your mission, where the f*ck have you been?!” she straightened herself as Rook and Reaper kept watch, flipping on her scanners to find a route. The screen shimmered on, and her vision was met with a thermal view of the area, the walls appearing as if they were made of glass and she could see everything within a hundred yard radius.

The small group was at the end of a short hallway and there was a fork at the end. To the right, about three men were heading their way. This would be easy. Switching the scanner back off, she turned to her team and signaled to them that there were three tangos approaching. "Wait till they’re close enough and we'll jump them." Dommino had a plan…

Chair tilted, feet propped up on the table, Recon had fallen asleep in the towers kitchen with his head leaned back, guaranteeing that he would wake up with a crick in his neck. That fact didn’t even bother him in his slumber, but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t bothered by other things…

It was a humid night, and Casey was sweating profusely as he trudged through the muck and slim of the dank swamp. Strapped safe and secure to his back, was his little brother, Jaime, who was sound asleep. An empty carrier was also strapped to Casey’s chest, but he was keeping a firm hand pressed over it, as if he was protecting something. Something only he could see.

His boots squelched in the mud and water as he walked, panting heavily with each pained step, pushing, willing himself to take another agonizing step. Every so often he was slap himself to kill a mosquito that was cruel enough to try and indulge on his precious blood. Blood that kept his heart pumping. He needed his heart so he could escape this hell hole.

You’re not gonna make it.”

The sudden voice startled Casey and he stumbled and slipped in the disgusting water. Using his free hand, he managed to catch himself before plunging in the murk. Checking to make sure his passengers were safe, he scanned his surroundings for the owner of the voice.

Nothing.

Literally nothing.

The swamp was gone, and Casey could only see blackness, as if he had gone blind. He frantically searched around, waving his arms trying to find something. But it was something that found him. A ear-piercing roar filled his ears and something large and alive slammed into him. Tumbling to the ground, he felt himself start to roll down a hill. He desperately tried to stop himself and the horrible sound of Jaime crying only willed him harder to try and stop.

The ground started to level and Casey came to a disorientating stop. Head spinning, clothes covered in dirt and grim from the swamp, he felt the bile rising in his throat. He managed to prop himself up on his elbow before all the contents of his stomach expelled out of him with a awful retching sound. Regaining his senses, he unhooked his bawling brother from his back and checked to see if he was hurt, fearing the worst.

It was not Jaime.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/4/2011, 12:59 am

(It's fine, but I think we're on hold with the RP because we need to discuss on things.)

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 7/4/2011, 11:00 am

[yeah that's the plan, I want to keep us on pause untill I can get with you guys to figure out some changes]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/4/2011, 11:52 am

Well sorrrrryyy for making a post, guess I was just glad I could finally post something. you can go ahead and delete it, I don't care.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/4/2011, 12:10 pm

Chill Karm, we're not going to delete so Im not sure why you're getting upset. We were just saying it was on hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 7/8/2011, 9:18 am

[sorry, I guess I should've been more clear. The post is fine Karms, I'm just personally not going to be furthering us untill I can get a few dents hammered out.]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/26/2011, 11:43 am

Today, I am withdrawing from the Roleplay, I'm sorry to say it but I have received too much abuse from the results of the Roleplay and it would be better to simply drop out instead of attempting to continue. Red; I wish you and your Roleplay well, but this is the best decision for me. I hope to Roleplay with you under different circumstances in the near future.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 7/26/2011, 10:42 pm

Unfortunately, I will also be removing myself from this RP. This is of course entirely my decision and though it is not favorable, it is one that I am going to stick to. Hopefully, some other time we can all come back together to attempt something like this again. For now however it's best for me just to remove myself and my characters from it.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/26/2011, 11:14 pm

As much as I hate to say this Red, but i'm removing myself also. I'm sorry. I don't want to quit trust me, you know the plans I had. How excited I was and how much I stuck to this roleplay, but this wasn't a good time to start i guess seeing how busy you are. Maybe we should start another time, when you have time to handle this roleplay. Sorry Red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 7/26/2011, 11:31 pm

Unfortunately, I have to drop out, too, Red. You have a life outside of this forum and I respect that. Maybe now just wasn't a very good time for you to start a roleplay. I feel terrible doing this, knowing how much hard work and planning you put into this, but this rp doesn't look like it's going any where any time soon. I'm sorry it's gone so downhill, and I'm especially sorry to have to drop out.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/27/2011, 12:05 am

Sorry to have to do this, Red, but it's better if I do. So much was hoped for this RP, so much time spent planning for it, all to be wasted. I know you have a life outside this forum, as do the rest of us, so I'm not blaming you for that. Don't get me wrong, I love RPing with you, but this wasn't the same. Hopefully you've learned from this experience.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 7/27/2011, 6:41 pm

I haven't really being doing much and my characters seem a little inappropriate for this level of role play, they're a little too... Apocolyptian, and what with being busy looking for a job and preparing Hub I'm gonna have to resign as well.
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 8/4/2011, 10:37 am

I suppose I can't blame you all, this jsut wasn't the time for me to tackle an RP of this magnitude. Maybe some other time, some other way.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top