Teen Titans: Generations

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teen Titans: Generations

Post by redeagle321 on 6/13/2011, 3:18 pm

Behind his mask, crossbones narrowed his eyes. "Remind me when again it was a crime to dress the part and smack around slagballs like the one you just let escape?" He asked, countering his question with one of his own. Great, just great- in fighting crime, now he'd made enemies of Batman inc for...... fighting crime. He wasn't sure what higher being he had ticked off, but whoever it was, he'd done it royally. He never dropped eye contact nor loosened his grip, getting a progressiveley bad feeling about this....

Tim's lighthearted attitude dropped to serious in a heartbeat. "You know I'm going to have to ask why...?" Tim asked. For one, he knew that Dick had previously been serious about Alice NOT getting into the family business. Second..... he didn't really KNOW Alice. He'd only seen the kid once or twice, hardly a healthy family relationship. "Don't get me wrong, I can let her in if you want, but this seems like a 180 for you." He furthered.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/13/2011, 6:20 pm

"Taller than you!" Heatwave countered, snatching the remote in her brother's brief moment of anger. "Haha! Victory!" She nonchalantly pushed away her brother's arms and changed the channel, keeping the remote away in the same careless way he had done to her.
---
Blizzard gave a small shrug. "Wearing a mask seemed redundant since neither of my parents had secret identities. People might know us anyway." She dropped her own hand to her side and added, with a little pride in her voice, "Besides, masks are signs you don't want people to know who you are. We, me and Cal, are proud to be metahuman and just proud to be us."

She looked up and squinted, as if struggling to remember, "What was it? From that X-Men movie from, like, a hundred years ago?" The girl snapped her fingers, recalling the quote. "Mutant and proud."
---
Banshee winced, hearing her teammates begin barging in through the communicator. That's the signal. Time to investigate a little more thoroughly. She realized, quickening her pace. She paused, spotting a door. A quick peek told her it was completely empty, excluding a few mops and brooms.

Even evil testing facilities like to be clean. At least the place is sterile. She thought, closing the door as quietly as she could and continuing down the hall. She had come to several turns and twists, but had yet to see the hall branch out into several directions. The only ways to go were forward and back.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/14/2011, 1:15 am

Dick tapped on the desk in the same way he noticed Nicole do it ever since he had first met her. Habits tend to be passed down, regardless of age. "I admit... Alice isn't one to pick fights, but I really don't see this more than a social thing for teens her age. The one time she was at public school she didn't have a really pleasant experience. I think this would be a good time for her to learn teamwork and to toughen up. By no means go easy on her. But I don't think this will last for more than a month or the even longer than summer. She needs to grow without me watching over her, and it's good for me because I have to learn how to let the people I love go." Dick thought about it for a while. A silence in his lost train of thought. Bruce came to mind, James Gordon, and Nicole; he knew Alice would be going off to college soon, and he had to get use to it. "Really though. It's for her development. She needs to taste a little bit of freedom and discipline. Plus: I helped found the Teen Titan, I should know the morals that I know you'll live up to. Right Tim?"

The Batman was not happy. The unsettling answer by this punk who thinks he's a crimefighter. Heroism has evolved, and there was no way it was going to go back to the glory days."We have our reasons. You think the only reason they came out here is because of a weapon's dealer? Just to cause trouble? I'll have you know they're working for someone, and we have a reliable lead. You on the other hand are just some punk with a hockey stick who is only going to get himself into a whole load of trouble. This is Gotham kid. I'm not sure where you've been for the last century, but in Gotham, we do things differently." The Batman's sharp glare was intimidating, his armor wasn't anything like Terry's suit of any of the previous batsuits, he almost looked like a knight with all that armor. "We gave you a chance. Now you're coming with us." He looked over to one of his teammates, nodded and said "Batwoman. Would you do the honors?"

She didn't say a word, just looked at him for a split second and she was gone in a bright flash, she appeared in front of Crossbones and kneed him in the stomach, another brilliantly dazzling flash and she was behind him, swiftly jabbing at the back of his head, she grabbed him and another flash of light and Crossbones found himself in Batman Inc's HQ, The Batcave. Batwoman looked over to him and shook her head. He was in the interrogation sector.

A man in a suit walked in, must have been in his thirties, classes, short black hair, blue tie. The Batwoman flashed out. Gone in a second. "God. I hate it when she does that." He said shaking his head. "Please take a seat... Mr.. uhh-"

Reaper, Rook, and Roulette bounded off the walls, running through the halls, and taking down guards. Tripping an alarm caused PMC's to gather to their position. "We can take 'em!" Reaper yelled over gunfire. "I'm not willing to risk Roulette's life. Quickly, down that passage!" Rook replied shouting in the same fashion. "I'm fine really! Let's do this!" Roulette screamed, reloading her revolver. "This isn't a command decision! We're going my way now, or you lose a support, and a sniper!" Rook darted the down the passage that seemed to be closing off, red flashes and a loud alarm notifying that, that part of the building was being shut off, that way the guards won't be able to get to them if they made it. "Roulette set off a smoke, time to hustle! Don't fall behind!" Reaper shouted running towards Rook as more PMC's began closing in.

"Hold on! The damn thing is stuck!" Roulette began half fidgeting with her belt, and half running to the exit.
"Roulette, now!" Rook pressured.
"Got it!"
"Roulette! No!!"

As the pin pulled out and the smoke began flowing from the grenade, a PMC gun-whipped the back of her head with an assault rifle. She fell forward and was then concealed by the screen of smoke. As if it ate her up. Reaper was about to go after her when Rook grabbed the back of his vest and pulled him in just in time before the doors shut closed.

"No! What the fucking hell do you fucking think is going on in your motherfucking mind you sick twisted fucked up bastard? Those arsefuckers go Roulette!"
"Reaper! Calm yourself!"
"Calm?! What the f*ck are you fucking talking about calm, you shithead motherfucker! You just sent Roulette to the fucking shithole!" Reaper screamed banging on the closed off wall and tearing off his expendables.
"Reaper, they're not going to kill her. We have to move."
"I told you we could fucking take them! Why the f*ck didn't you listen to me!?"
"Reaper! You have to-"

Reaper shot a right hook to Rook's ribs, then, as he bent over, he uppercut his chin.

"I know. Calm down." Reaper panted cracking his knuckles. Rook was on one knee coughing. "Get up you sick bastard. Now we have to save this Jacob faggot and Roulette." Reaper stuck out his hand to help Rook up. "Oracle. Do you hear us?"

"Always Reaper. And I'm two steps ahead of you. I've hacked into the security's camera network and I can follow where they're taking Roulette. On the other hand you need to take care of your objective first. Your orders still stand. You have a teammate on the same floor and hall as you."
"And who might that be?"
"Take a left down the hall and kick the last door to your left in. From there place your hand on the far side of the back wall in. It's imperative that you both do it at the same time."
"Aye Oracle. Reaper out."

The two darted down the hallway and followed Oracle's instructions. When the began pushing on the wall they revealed a new passageway and ran right into Dommino.

"Well well well. What do we have here?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/14/2011, 1:35 am

Dommino lowered her weapon when she took note that it was Reaper and Rook. "Fucking Christ, what the hell was that?!" she hissed at the two. Though she wasn't all too surprised that she ran into them, she had guessed, from the racket that she had heard coming her way, that it was caused by them. "I could hear you two idiots from a mile away! I expected this horse sh*t from Reaper, not you Rook!" Dommino was a higher rank than them, she didn't feel bad about talking to them that way.

"I know both of you were trained better than that." She continued. "Covert operation? Covert as in, don't run through the facility announcing what the f*ck you're doing! Good god, do I have to assign you to carry a fucking dictionary?"

"And where's Roulette?" Dommino asked, looking around for the young women. Believe it or not, she was concerned about the new recruit. This was her first mission with SHARP after all, and Dommino knew how fast things could get messy. "You were supposed to keep an eye out for her!" she barked. "We are NOT losing anyone else on any missions!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/14/2011, 1:45 am

"What do you think happened? Now lets just get a move on mate, no sense in chastising us now. Where to Dommino?" Reaper asked cocking back his MP5. One thing about Reaper was he knew how to compartmentalize, his feelings would get in the way every now and then, but he was good at separating it from his job. "Roulette fell behind. She's doing fine. Just kidnapped is all." I don't think they'd take her out of the building.

Her feet were being dragged behind her. She would only pick up on little details. A light, a door knob, a table. Before she knew it, Roulette was strapped to a chair, and she was being doused by a high pressured water hose. She didn't know what was happened, she didn't know the intentions of the what they were doing to her, and she felt her helmet being taken off. "They've got a radio system in here." She heard someone say. She then shouted "Popsicle!" Her helmet turned off and shut down, self-destructing with thermite. There was obvious anger arousing in the room and she didn't know what hit her, but something did, and she was out again.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/14/2011, 2:10 am

"Goddamn you, Reaper." Dommino flipped on her comlink and tried to zero in on Roulette's frequency. "Roulette? Come in." all she got was static, and, after a moment of trying to contact her, she cursed again. "Dammit.." she flipped up her dark visor and turned to Reaper. "I thought you would be a little bit more considerate about your noobie, Reaper."

Dommino looked down the direction where the two men had come from and lowered her visor. "Lets hope you're right, c'mon." she turned heel and motioned for them to follow her. "Oracle, keep a watch out for Roulette. You got a twenty on Jacob yet?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/14/2011, 12:43 pm

[I appreciate the gusto guys, but in the future, I’d like to be the one controlling the minions]

Tim tried to weigh the pros and cons in his mind. "Dick.... this isn't summer camp nor is this a training dojo...." He relayed. All of Dick's talk of wanting to develop Alice social and all was fine and dandy, but the Titans were NOT the safest place for that kind of stuff. They would be fighting people a lot bigger and nastier then Booster; people could and [regrettably] most likely would be getting hurt, no matter how hard he tried to prevent that. Even at his prime, superman himself came home in rough shape 99.9% of the time. "Don't get me wrong, I understand that you want Alice out and about and all that, I’m not trying to hamper that in any way. But this isn't a vacation over here; I doubt I need to tell you of all people that the Titans are more then that." Tim himself had been a titan, albeit briefly before the team ultimately ceased to be. Even then, their plates were usually full- the red November, the usual slew of criminals... it wasn't a cakewalk. And he didn't even want to get into Dick's problems with a certainty infamous one- eyed assassin during HIS titan days.

"Why you-!" Rex tried to tackle remote from his sister, but as he did, one of the channels that were flipped revealed an interesting news story; the face of Lexcom's news anchor, Mitchell Ekard, filled the screen with a smaller image of one snake faced man, Derek Powers. 'In other news, Derek Powers announced that he would be taking a temporary leave of absence from Powers Untied due to an unspecified illness, leaving the company in the care of his son, Paxton. Powers himself announced that he would be staying in a summer home in Metropolis until his condition improved. Many find this a curious time for Mr. Powers to be taking his temporary leave, as he just recently made a purchase of an abandoned airstrip near Jump city-" However, Rex wasn't paying attention, as his efforts to grab the remote from his sister caused the channel to switch again....

The man in the armor that had been planting the devices was ready. Finally! It was time for the fireworks! with a press of a button on his armpeice, the warehouse building he'd been planting devices- or, in other words, bombs- in light up like cheap charcoal, the explosion sending shattered pieces of building flying in all directions as the smell of smoldering goods wafted on the fresh smoke that was now soaring high into the air. Some unlucky guard saw what he did and leapt in front of him, pulling his gun with a defiant "FREEZE!" poor sucker, never knew what hit him. A powerful shot of air roared from the wind tube on X-hale's left arm, carrying the guard right into a wall, the sound of bones cracking from the impact as the gun flung off in the opposite direction. X-hale paid the guard little mind- he was practically an insect to him, he couldn't possibly care less. But this was his inevitable downfall- he never noticed the guard press a silent alarm button on his walkie talkie....

Nightterror was about to say some Russian curse or other, but it was drowned out by the sounds of the intrusion alarms screaming in his ear. If these were President Roper's FINEST covert agents, he'd hate to see her WORST. He sidestepped Adela's kick- lunge and replied by directing a kick at her ribs. He doubted his gun would be much good in a close quarters fight, so he simply let it drop to the floor to free up his hands....

Some days suck, they really do. As Baccarat was about to answer Domino’s call, he heard the alarm squawk. Oh this was @#$!!ing peachy- he relied heavily on hearing sounds to gather enemy positions, but the alarm screwed that up. And what was worse- they probably had cameras trained on their asses now. They knew where HE was, but HE didn't know where THEY were. "Talk to me, what the HELL is going on?" He snarled in his comm, obviously rather irate.

Roulette's explosion didn't go unnoticed though- John, better known as Cerberus in his suit, heard the bang. He had ORIGINALLY intended to go up to the administration offices and apprehend the bigwigs, but that place was probably locked tighter then a turtle's wizard by now, he’d have to come back to that. He peered into the room where roulette was, and saw several uniformed men moving around. He easily got them to get very still with help of a wrist- mounted, silenced stun- launcher. He then went to undo Roulette's restraints. If this wasn't a hell of a starter mission, he didn't know what was. John might've been a crusty, lousy excuse for a human being, but at the core of it all he was still the commander of this operation, which the kid was his responsibility. He slung Roulette over his shoulder and made his way out of the room, about three seconds from handing out a verbal spanking over the comm.....

Ah, those lovely family reunions.

Don't they suck?

The moment Nicole said Jason's name, the reply was a gunshot through the bread offering she had brought. The culprit, Jason Todd, strode out of where he had been hiding. "Evening, Nicole." He said, loading his shotgun for another shot if need be. If it was anyone else, he'd fill them with more lead than cheap paint. But his niece’s attempts to enlist his aid were often endlessly amusing, so he humored her.

[you could land a plane on that post...]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/14/2011, 6:09 pm

[Y'know I don't really know any of your intentions of any of the things you start. I only know how to create conflict and make things interesting or make the other players think about what to do or even make me think out ways to get out of problems. I didn't know what you we were really doing in the first place other than "rescue mission" and a name I'm completely unfamiliar with. In fact I'm unfamiliar with most of the characters due to no character sheets. I'm sorry for controlling NPC's but I really didn't know what to do with Reaper, Rook, or Roulette, so I wanted to just... DO something. I think there's a serious lack of communication going on here.]

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/14/2011, 7:23 pm

"Come on, fight for it, Rex!" Heatwave mocked and stood up with the remote. She held it tantalizingly above her brother's head. "Reach for it! Too slow!" She jerked it back upwards. How she loved being taller than her older brother.
---
Blizzard nodded, "A lot of people haven't since it's a little on the old side. I think I have it, if you wanna borrow it." She noted Lyan's indifference to the quote despite him calling it "Nice" and the way he stared at his hand. I guess being a werewolf isn't too fun. She thought, He doesn't seem too comfortable about his powers so I won't bring them up. But maybe I can make him feel a little better about it. The girl decided.

"I really do like the quote, though. Everyone that's a meta should be proud. Before all this hatred towards us, my mom told me people dreamed of having powers."
---
"Banshee? Do you hear me?"

As a matter of fact, Banshee did hear Cora. She heard just about everything, from her teammates' bantering to the blaring alarms-much to her ears' dismay. She didn't dare turn off her com. or even lower the volume, because even if all the noise was hard on the ears it was necessary to hear everything her friend's were up to. It told her how bad the situation was.

Besides, annoying racket was better than the lonely silence from the beginning of the mission.

"I hear you." Her voice replied in a low whisper. The redhead was wary of the fact she was being hunted and was careful to make as little noise as possible. The enemy was on the alert. The thought sent a chill down her spine.

Cora's call did help in that it reminded her she could speak to the others as well as they could speak to her. "Anybody have any luck in locating our victim?"

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 6/15/2011, 12:55 am

A small black car made its way across the Metropolis highways, traveling slowly from one end of the city to the other. The driver was in no particular hurry, it was still barely light out when he had left and he wanted to make sure it was dark before he arrived. Somethings were best kept to the darkness, and he was certainly one of them.

Meanwhile across town, bobbing softly up and down on the evening tide was a large white yacht, the occupants of which were just beginning to stir. Roman Sionis hummed to himself in the shower, steaming up one of several bathrooms within his yacht. The Black Mask leaned his head into the water, humming softly to himself. He missed having hair, but somehow being a burnt skull faced man with a hair piece didn’t seem like something that would properly convey the severity of his position. He was a super villain; he carved people up and fed them to other people, and enjoyed it. Oh yes, he did enjoy it.

The crispy criminal ran a hand back across his head, smiling slightly to himself as he remember some of the more interesting people he’d, well, fed to other people back in Gotham. Good times, good times. He lathered his chest, washed himself off and, without any hair to wash, cut the water finishing his shower and wrapping a cotton white towel around his waist & tossing another around his shoulders before he strode out into his on-boat office.

“Sir.” His dark haired secretary stood in the center of his office, prim proper, clipboard in hand, and completely unaffected by her boss’s near nudity. Roman grunted in response, rubbing the towel on his shoulders to keep his skull from dripping all over his carpet. “Reports from Gotham; It seems the Jokers have heard of your absence, they’re making a power play in East Gotham, three of your dealers in that area have been found dead, standard Joker M.O. spray paint, grins, the works… You orders?”

“Tsk…” Roman grit his teeth, hissing through them. He hated the Jokers, the only thing keeping them functioning was the myth of a dead man in face paint, they were hardly even a real mob. “Scorch earth, let ‘em take what they want, but don’t let ‘em hold it, burn half the bloody city to the ground, but I don’t wanna lose men over this, long range heavy arms, dip into the imports if you have to.” He rubbed his towel across his chest and over his ears before flopping down behind his desk,

“Of course sir… now, in addition to the Jokers, it would seem the GCPD have picked up our dock worker. Apparently he got himself into a little trouble over a bar brawl, no possibly connection to us, but due to the increase in volume we’ve been moving, it is possible he’s come under surveillance. If he’s not dealt with he might turn tail on us and cut a deal.” The dark haired woman adjusted her glasses as she trotted across the room coming to stand in front of Roman’s desk, ignoring the fact that he was wearing naught but a towel, and refused to close his legs.

“What’s the possible risk if he turncoats on us?” Black Mask sounded bored. It wasn’t a hard question really, if he could be replaced, than kill him & replace him, if he couldn’t be replaced, buy off or intimidate some cops or lawyers or someone and screw up the whole due process thing.

“Minimal, he’s strictly a rubber stamp; though it is possible he could have information on recent imports, nothing specific strictly time and date.”

“We have any replacements ready?”

“Two of his coworkers are in debt, and a third has a young daughter living with her mother.”

“Kill the snitch, and run the numbers to figure whether it’d be cheaper to buy a guy or kidnap the kid. What else we got?” The Black Mask leaned over his desk, holding his hand out as his girl handed him her clipboard. He leafed through the various pages with the disinterest of a bored businessman. “Hold on a second, who the ‘ell is Johnny Denetto?”

“Manhiem’s man sir, I’m afraid I know little beyond that. He’s due here in a few minutes. Official story is he’s ‘welcoming you to Metropolis.’ I suggest you put on pants.”

“Tsk.” Sionis shrugged standing up and pulling his towel off, strolling bare assed back into his bedroom with nothing but a sigh from his secretary.

One white shirt, black suit, and a black tie later Roman returned properly dressed to discover a tall man in a dark coat, raised collar & dark fedora standing in the center of his office, Sionis’ secretary sitting against the wall, checking over her clipboard. “Hey, seein’ as my men haven’t shot you yet, that must mean either they’re dead, or you’re Denetto.” Black Mask returned to sit behind his desk, already bored with this man from Manhiem’s office.

“Your men are fine.” Johnny shifted raising a hand to his hat removing it and tucking his collar down. “And you can call me Stitches.” The sewn man said with a smile.

“Damn…” Roman stared. “What happened to your face, lose a fight with a blender?”

“Let’s just say that, my previous employer was less than satisfied with my performance, and leave it at that.” Stitches removed his coat folding it in his hand and tossing it across the back of one of the chairs in front of Roman’s desk. “Now then, to business.” He set his hat in his lap, and leaned back in the chair. “Mr. Manhiem has sent me to welcome you to the Metropolis & inquire as to how long you intend to stay.”

“I’m here to push through some deals with our mutual friend Dr. Hellfern, though once I’ve seen to that I may be staying. Trying to expand some importation deals, Gotham’s been getting a little hot, and… well, Manhiem’s encouraged me to make certain my… long term prospects are secure…”
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/15/2011, 1:07 am

Roulette coughed as she felt her bonds being released and being helped up by the tall leader who seemed to be away from the mission to check his Facebook before coming to rescue her. "Caught me by surprise. I swear." she coughed out, linking her back-up radio on her belt to her ear. She was without helmet now and she just had to deal without it. Half a million dollars, gone like that because of her screw up. She did feel embarrassed and knew she was going to vet a thrashing after they completed their mission. How was she supposed to know they were supposed to go covert? Just because everyone else was? She just knew John had said regarding to stealth as: "We've got orders to bust OMAR wide open." Roulette stayed close behind John, revolver, out and up. 

Oracle checked her databases and reported back to Dommino. 

"Apparently your mission includes more than rescuing Jacob. There are other subjects. I can guide you to them all. Also Reaper, I saw that tantrum you threw. Don't worry, Roulette is doing fine. She's safe with John."
"Safe with John is like saying Safe with Hitler being a Jewish black gay gypsie woman from Poland. Nevertheless, thank you Oracle."
"No problem Reaper. I'm hacking into the camera's interface via bluetooth. They can't see a thing."

Dick felt this call was becoming nothing more than a useless waste of time when he could be helping run Batman Incorporated, he was sitting here trying to convince his brother in law that his daughter needed a group of teens to be around. 

"Tim. Of course you don't need to tell me any of that. Its her passion." 

He waited for a response but had to keep talking. Something in him told him to keep talking. 

"You weren't there at the time when Babs was running around in her first Batgirl costume, but Bruce was there to support her in her endeavor. He provided her with two bat-cycles, grappling hooks, all the like. He thought she would eventually realize this wasn't the life she wanted, but through rigorous tests she pulled though. She made him realize that this was her she wanted. Tim... I was always against Alice being a masked vigilante because she's my child, my own flesh and blood. I didn't think she would want it so badly that..."

He had forgotten, he hadn't told Tim the news yet. The fact that Alice had been running around in her tights she hand crafted, getting thrashed by three kids with baseball bats, and getting thrown off fire escapes. Nearly getting raped. 

"...that she's willing to do whatever it takes to get there."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/16/2011, 12:33 pm

Mercy wrote:[Y'know I don't really know any of your intentions of any of the things you start. I only know how to create conflict and make things interesting or make the other players think about what to do or even make me think out ways to get out of problems. I didn't know what you we were really doing in the first place other than "rescue mission" and a name I'm completely unfamiliar with. In fact I'm unfamiliar with most of the characters due to no character sheets. I'm sorry for controlling NPC's but I really didn't know what to do with Reaper, Rook, or Roulette, so I wanted to just... DO something. I think there's a serious lack of communication going on here.]

[I admit to 90% of it being my fault and blah blah blah- due to me rushing parts of this rp beyond healthy levels and keeping other parts too slow and whatever, I know I didn't put up my CSs or broadcast my intentions or any of that stuff nobody else ever did. BUT if you don't understand something or have a question about a plot device or something going on, I'd strongly recomend getting in touch with me first before trying to take the helm, it just causes confusion. Like with the Jokerz, I can't make Twoface anymore because his plot was entireley dependent on them.]

[Also, I'm going to alternate doing posts that focus on just the titans, and posts for everyone else. My apologies if you don't like it, the big posts just take too long for me to chrun out]

Hoo boy, the be like Bruce talk. Tim shoulda' seen that one coming. And it wasn't like he could say no to it. He knew beyond a doubt that there was more to dick's story then what he was being told, but he figured he'd find that out later. "If you're SURE about this, I guess you can send her over tomorrow morning, I'll be at the LexTram station at 9 am." He said. He didn't know if Dick had a different thing in mind or not, but if he did, it would have to wait- the silent alarm finally reached Dick's ears via his communicator letting off a god- awful beeping noise. "On that note, duty calls. Later." Tim said, flipping his phone shut in a flash. He felt bad making the call so abrupt and having to had out like this, but when you've gotta go, you've gotta go. He pounded a few buttons on his Comm as well, Causing Izzy, Sully, Aure, Blizzard and Lyan's comms to also go off. He figured they'd know what it meant from when he explained it earlier, and immediateley he went to the elevator shaft, where, he [hoped] the rest of the team would be...

Izzy of course noticed his right away, as he had been training in his combat armor and it remained clipped to his side- he had been training in it so he could get used to the way it felt on him and he could be more comfortable manuvering with it. When the comm went off, he also noticed Aure's going offf simultaneously. "That looks like our cue." He pointed out, quickly picking his sword up and slinging it over his shoulders and heading to the lift to the city.

Since neither Rex nor Heatwave's comms were going off, Rex furthered the epic battle for the remote. Just becuase he was sh- erm, vertically challenged didn't mean he couldn't play meant. "I'll get you-" he fumed, settling for stepping on one of his sister's feet.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 6/16/2011, 4:38 pm

“Aaauugghhh.”

Sullivan hated beeping. She hated it more than Charlie horses, bad food, and incompetence. It was possible that she might also have hated it more than injustice, for really, what was a beep but an injustice on sleep?

Green eyes squinted out into the darkness as her comm chirped incessantly at her. From how groggy she was she could already tell it hadn’t been more than an hour since she had fallen asleep. She was required already? Sullivan lifted her head up slowly, shaking out her hair to get the wavy mess out of her face. It took her a few minutes to get up the gumption to actually crawl out of her bed; it took even less than that for her to materialize her cadet uniform on over her undergarments. She was not happy, and that displeasure was going to be taken out of someone’s ass. Be they Tim or teammate.

The irate brunette stormed towards the elevator. Noticing Tim there, her sleep deprived brain was coming up with every cuss word she could think of, in any language she could think of. Her face was contorted into a sort of pouty snarl; she couldn’t pull off much else as her brain was still trying to wake up. She stopped a few feet from the older hero, arms crossed under her bust as she glared at Tim’s general direction.

[[Short post is short but also, I am a little confused about the 'elevator shaft' bit. Is Tim waiting for them outside the elevator like a normal person? Or is there some secret room you gotta jump or grapple down to? I am just going to assume he's waiting at the elevator instead of inside it like a Spiderman]]
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/16/2011, 4:42 pm

redhood321 wrote:[I admit to 90% of it being my fault and blah blah blah- due to me rushing parts of this rp beyond healthy levels and keeping other parts too slow and whatever, I know I didn't put up my CSs or broadcast my intentions or any of that stuff nobody else ever did. BUT if you don't understand something or have a question about a plot device or something going on, I'd strongly recomend getting in touch with me first before trying to take the helm, it just causes confusion. Like with the Jokerz, I can't make Twoface anymore because his plot was entireley dependent on them.]
[Okay.. well.. how was I supposed to know you can't make Two-Face right now anyway? I thought there was supposed to be some consultation between Chardonnay and Josiah first. We should get on the chatbox sometime and talk about it.]

Alice felt the stitches around her bottom lip and stopped licking the sticky blood that had been messily buttered around her lips, it would seep from her mouth and she couldn’t stop downing the blood. It was like the time the dentists pulled out her wisdom teeth, all four wisdom teeth. She sucked on a medical cotton swab and replaced it every hour, not that it would help that much, blood still flowed down her throat. Not entirely bound to a body cast, yet not in any way in a good position, nor comfortable; she was waiting for the doctor to arrive. Her mother came into the room and sat at her bedside. She had an off day, vacation as it is. Commissioner of Police rarely gets that, but Barbara had insisted to stay home with her daughter. Batman never gets that. Barbara brought in some medicine and soup so something else other than blood would fill Alice’s stomach. You can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick. How’re you doing honey? Fine. Ribs? Fine. Arms? Neck? Just fine. Routine. Barbara brushed Alice’s hair out of her face. Alice could wiggle half of her teeth with her tongue after that night. She thought it was a good experience if she was going to go out and do it again, though Alice had begun to grow tired of the constant mothering Barbara had been doing as of late. Elbows? Legs? Head? Fine. Fine. Fine. Barbara leaned forward after discarding the empty bowl of soup. “Look on the Brightside,” her mother would say, “you can only get better from here on out.”

Despite only being fifteen years old, Alice was an equivalent of a graduating high school senior. Her education plan had been set that she learned all the basics and finish college in one year. It was possible. It had been done before. Barbara had done it. Alice had been looking into career options, but neither Dick nor Barbara had anticipated she would be looking into their business. The saving lives business. The Superhero bullshit. Alice is a very mature young lady, she was going to major in music, not criminal justice. Alice plays a mean violin.

“So.”
“Yes mom?”
“Have I told you about my childhood friend, Marcy?”
“You had a childhood?”

Where else would Alice get her witty sarcasm if its not from both Dick and Barbara Grayson? Barbara only smiled.

“Well my best friend Marcy and I, growing up… we would sew up super hero costumes using my mother’s sewing machine and we’d protect the weak and innocent. We’d spend countless hours making costumes and designing secret identities for ourselves.”
“How old were you?” Alice asked cocking her head back interested in the story.
“Oh we must have been six years old. Well… I was, she was a year older than me. We were best friends until I was thirteen.”
“What happened? Why don’t you talk to each other anymore? Got into a fight?”
“No, my parents died and I moved to Gotham.”
“And that’s where you met Batman right?”

Barbara laughed again. Not really met him, she says, he met me. What’s the difference? There’s a world of difference she says and continues on with her story.

“If only Marcy knew what I had done in Gotham, if she only knew what had happened. I wonder if she still remembers me. We were friends for a long time.”
“But what happened with Batman?”
“Bruce? Well I went to a masquerade as Batman… well Batgirl I guess, where I saved Bruce Wayne and uhh, well. I guess you could just say that the rest is history.”
“How old were you then?”
“Sixteen.”
“So when did The Joker shoot you?”
“Three years later?”
“And when did you get your legs back?”
“I always had my legs sweetheart.”

More sarcasm. You know what I mean mom.

“I was… thirty-four when I went to Lazarus Pit with your father.”
“How is it like?”
“What? Getting shot or the Lazarus Pit?”
“No, no, I mean how was being a super hero like?”
“Oh well, it was like nothing I’ve ever experienced… nothing like a lot of people have ever experienced. I loved it. It was like, every time you would jump off a building and you would reach the end of your rope, stories would race by you like fence posts on a highway…”

Barbara leaned to the side and mimicked fence posts on a highway with her arms and hands by waving them back and forth next to her face; whoosh, whoosh, whoosh. The sound effects her mother was making was unnecessary, but entertaining. There was a silence between the two. Well? Alice would ask. Exhilarating. Barbara would reply. Then at the door a knock came, either someone wanted to come in or they wanted to avoid “tempting fate.” Either way, Barbara called over to the door: “Come in.” Instead of using the door like most people a black phase warped through and a woman about the same age as Barbara came out of the darkness of the energy field. “Could have used the door.” Took the words out of Alice’s mouth. If you don’t know who this is by now, you should go shoot your foot. Alice’s father had called up his old friend and she decided to take the train again. It was inexpensive, and heck, there was something about Raven and trains that she couldn’t explain. Maybe it was the time she had escorted three children of her own. “What happened to you?” Raven asked, “Fall down some stairs?”

“Rachel, glad to see you made it, and not a second late!” Barbara smiled.
“Barbara.” Rachel nodded, taking off her hood. “Your husband is as serious and focused as ever.”
“You know Dick.”
“Yes… I do know him. So this is his offspring?”

Alice looked at Raven strangely. She had never met her before, and this had been proven to be extremely outlandish. Gray, almost pasty skin, the red jewel on her forehead. She looked like some cheesy fortuneteller. Alice fell deep into her bed as she approached.

“Don’t be scared.”

Alice closed her eyes as she felt a surprising sensation overcome her, when Alice had opened her eyes it was done. Confused, she felt like God Himself had touched her, it was nothing less of a miracle. You shouldn’t move around as much, I only did as much to get you on your feet; take it easy, the mysterious woman tells her, and she leaves the room, vanishes from the estate as quickly as she had entered. Alice looked up to her mother. Brief as her arrival was, her father had been trying to get a hold of her for the longest time as far as she knows.

“Well.” Her mother says, “we have the night to ourselves, what do you recommend we do? A picturesque night like this atypically stumbles upon our laps.” She smiles in eagerness. She smiles with love.

Movies? Picnic? Bowling? Last Supper? Sure, why not, lets do it, can’t wait. Alice smiled, still feeling weak, she felt happier than ever. No more broken bones, no more busted lip or skull damage. Alice could take on the world.

Dick returned home, Alice was informed that she would be going to be going to Titan's New Tower tomorrow, she was excited, and Dick decided he was going to take then next couple of days off so he could spend it with Alice. As he opened the door, Barbara rushed past him and into the east wing. "What's going on?" Dick asked following her down the long hallway.

“We’re going out for dinner tonight to the finest restaurant in Gotham.” Barbara informed calling to her husband.
“Our kitchen? I love that place.” Dick shot back to his wife.
“Funny. But Alice is leaving tomorrow. Leaving for Metropolis? I think it calls for celebration.”
“ It's almost 11:00pm. Do we have enough time? Raven showed up, right? Is Alice doing okay?”
“Yes Dick. On all accounts.”
“Is she still here?”
“Left about as soon as she came, Dick.”
“Oh… that’s a shame, could have ate out together. Is Bruce ready?”
“I think it would just be better if it were just us. I called one of your Batmen to baby-sit Bruce again. They’re in his room.”
“Gotcha; Alice, babe? You ready?”

Alice had just finished fixing her hair in the mirror when she called out yes to her father. The Grayson’s were going out, they were happy, they were here and now. And they were walking down the street to Falcone’s Italian restaurant. Dick secretly prayed that no mugger would come up to them, demanding Barbara’s pearl necklace.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/16/2011, 10:52 pm

Blizzard hesitated, glancing at the door leading to the living room. I should probably make sure Cal got the message.... She thought, not realizing that Tim had called only for her. She thought it was odd her sister hadn't sought her out once the comms started going off. Then again, Heatwave had been saying she wouldn't cling to her side like they used to...

Cal can handle herself. The girl decided, following Lyan to the elevator. "Day one and already we're on to our second fight." She commented, feeling anxious and thrilled at the same time.
----
"You're fighting dirty!" Heatwave fumed, stifling a yelp at the sudden pain in her foot. She responded with a swift bonk on her brother's head.
---
"Great. Just dandy." Dani muttered sarcastically, tiptoeing around with seemingly no progress. She didn't know where to look or what to do any morem other than the urgent rule Don't get caught. Since nobody had even spotted Jacob, there was still an entire building where he could be.

Then I guess I better just keep looking.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/22/2011, 1:28 pm

Looking down only to see two fingers on each hand—left: thumb and index; right: middle and pinky—wrapped in blackish red gauze. He moved the stubs that use to be his fingers, it hurt every nudge they would make. The woman, she was asleep in her usual corner. How long as it been? A day? Two days? Three? A week? A month? A year? Down in the cell he fondly named Mephisto’s Café, you could never tell. Time was arbitrary. Immeasurable. “What do I call you?” her voice whispered. “Batman.” Damian whispered back, “What do I call you?” There was a silence. “Cell woman.” She said. It could have been dangerous saying your real name in Mephisto’s Café. Here, you were beaten, broken, cast in the darkness until you forgot the color of the sky. In Mephisto’s Café, lunch would be served when the next roach would scuttle past you. When the rat would muster up the courage to see if you were actually dead, or pretending. Damian couldn’t tell the difference either. As a joke, the devils in their military uniforms would put indescribables in a cup and give it to you to drink. Eventually you get desperate enough, thirsty enough, you do it. Mephisto’s café: what a fucked up little piece of hell. Cigar burns rode up both of their arms. At least they had something in common. Her eyes had been burned with the hot end of the cigarette as well. Damian was waiting for the day they would do that to him. Then he could have another little chat.

Oh hey, they shoved lit cigarettes into my eye today. Really? How was that? Well I thought it would hurt more but it really isn’t all that bad. Hah. I know. Had one last week. Oh cool. Did they…? Drive nails under my fingernails? Yeah had that about an hour ago. Nice. Me too. Right after you got your brains raped out? Yeah. That’s the time. Yeah that’s how that would go. Like bragging about who had a better car.

“Tell me Batman. How is it like in America?”
“Home of the free?”
“Yes.”
“Land of the Brave?”
“Yes.”
“They treat their prisoners with three hot meals, television, proper toilets, showers, and healthy doses of sunlight.”
“You’re lying.”
“I swear to you, I’m not.”
“They get treated like kings by comparison to us.”
“You can’t even imagine what they treat you like outside of prison.”
“Oh my god.”
“If we get out of this, I’m taking you to a KFC.”
“What?”
“Chicken joint. Good food.”
“Any food right now sounds amazing.”
“You can’t beat KFC though.”
“American’s have it the best.”
“You can’t believe how many people are so unappreciative of America.”
“No.”
“Oh yeah. They think all they have are necessities. Cell phones, computer, internet, fucking indoor plumbing.”
“In China, they’re luxuries.”
“Most Americans have never been to China.”
“Cause they can’t?”
“Cause they don’t want to.”
“They don’t know what they have until it’s lost.”
“Yeah… America is the greatest. Cell Woman. I’m taking you there, or I’m going to die trying.”
“What are you going to do? Bust us out?”
“I have to choose the right time. They won’t let me die. I’m too valuable to them. They’re trying to break me, but they won’t. And when they have their guard down, and they will, I’m going to get us out of here.”

Batman and Cell Woman would have conversations like this. They would go on forever. They would talk about America, they would talk about their past lives. Damian felt at home with her, even though he knew he wasn’t. He would have to close his eyes, and stop breathing through his nose to imagine. But it was a hell lot better than knowing you were in Mephisto’s Café. What a fucked up little pimple on the bottom of Satan’s ass.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/23/2011, 11:40 am

[That would be a correct assumption sully, sorry for the mix-up. And after a temporary break to chill my nerves, I've thought more about the whole twoface thing and I figure might as well just let it go, I can try to find some other way to make a twoface, although yes I originally was going to have more consultation between the two, not make him right NOW.]

Tim was impressed that his team got there so fast, if not grogily. But it was part of the job, there were going to be times when a good rest was going to be a real luxury. "Glad to see you're all here. I know this is kind of late, but we've got a situation." He explained, opening the elevator and ushering everyone in. "Some maniac blew up a warehouse in the dock district. It's weird because he didn't TAKE anything." he explained as the elevator zoomed down to the maintenance shafts they had used earlier. He lead everyone down a different direction then the patrol from earlier, towards where a large plume of smoke could be seen in the far distance....

It took a surprisingly little amount of time for the group to arrive in the area where everything had transpired- there were smoldering peices of the building coating the pavement, while firefighting drones and firemen tried to get the burning main building under control. A police officer approached the group of heroes. "Never thought I'd be so glad to see a bunch of masks." he said as he approached them. Law enforcement in Metropolis had been well aware of the Titans before the general public. "We got a witness, a Metrosec officer that saw the perp at the scene. This guy;" The officer handed a police sketch of X-Hale to Tim, who in turn showed it to the titans. "He's probably nearby, he's given us trouble before, and he never does just one a ni-" The officer's comment was cut short, as several buildings down, a violent explosion rocked the air and released furious flames into the midnight sky. "Hellsbells..." THe officer swore, taking off in the direction of the blast. Tim turned to his team. "Come on, let's go!" He urged his team as he dashed after the officer...

X-hale stood before the the blaze, admiring his handiwork. The warehouse was a total blazing wreck, nothing inside it could possibly be recoverable. He turned about face to seee the police officer there. The word 'freeze' hadn't even left his mouth before he was carried about fifty feet back by a blast of supercompressed air. "Tch, Superman babied this city too much." He mocked. The law enforcement was a joke, the Metrosec or Lexgaurd officers in the city could put up a better fight, and that was'nt much. But before he could make another step, a razordisk buzzed his armor in an impressive display of sparks. Tim, and the rest of the titans, barred his way. "Or maybe I spoke too soon." X-hale mused, an raised his hands. Before Tim could give the traditional Titan battlecry, a Typhoone of powerful wind roared out of the vents on Hale's arms and shot for the heroes.....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/23/2011, 1:43 pm

Blizzard wanted to try and take the brunt of the wind, figuring she might be able to counteract it with her own powers. One look at the typhoon assured she couldn't do that, she'd never even been in battle with something like that. As was, she barely rebuffed the section of wind that blasted her. She felt a surge of fear at the sight of things: the fire, the typhoon and X-Hale himself.

You're just overthinking things. The girl reassured, and reminded herself she had an entire team by her side. X-Hale had no one. Mustering up what energy she could, she sent her own surge of air towards X-Hale, weak in comparison to his previous one, but enough to buy time for her teammates to react. Or so she hoped...

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 6/23/2011, 3:39 pm

Upon having her sleepy ass dragged from the tower, Sullivan quickly turned from groggy to a much more familiar state of being; pissed. She wasn’t sure how to put it, she was pretty much too exhausted to be on active duty, but she couldn’t damn well say that or back down, she was dedicated enough to her job not to. Upon arriving at the crime scene and seeing the sights of destruction and scrambling police officers she was glad she hadn’t refused.

Despite her tired body, her mind was keen as ever, her small eye scope like monocle coming to life the instant the Titans made it to the scene. It widened to take in the damage, though there were no discernable chemicals that could have been used to cause the buildings destruction other than the heat signature the flames were giving off, this ruled out any explosives. She was silent while the police officer spoke with Tim, intently taking in the damage before her eye piece dinged; loudly, and then the second explosion occurred.

Sullivan didn’t particularly know what to think upon seeing X-Hale, other than he was a threat. When he had struck the others reacted quickly, but this time she was not keen on staying back and watching out for them. No, this ass hole got her out of bed to throw wind at them, and industrial sabotage was pretty much to most ridiculous thing she’d ever heard of. The cadet watched the three others try to defend or redirect the air currents back at the criminal; honestly she wasn’t much good at manipulating elements in combat. She hadn’t really got that far in her training before she had been drawn back to Sector 2814. But what she was good at was making weapons.

She couldn’t attack now, she’d let the others finish with whatever they were doing, wasting energy attacking when this might do the trick (considering the only other criminal she had for comparison, it was a semi-safe assumption) was not something Sullivan wanted to indulge in. Besides what she had in mind might hurt any of the titans who got in the way.

She considered the wind patterns, her eye piece jittering around, telling her which way they curved and churned when manipulated by the aeromancers’. She could at least make out the wind through her eye piece as a semi tangible substance, and if this guy finagled his way out of getting hit, or somehow managed to take the blow the younger titans were about to inflict on him, she had a wicked little idea in mind.

A thick green mucus like energy flowed up her left arm, once again stopping at her shoulder, just percolating like bubbling sludge over her uniform. Sullivan’s brows twitched a bit as she began forming something very large, starting from the tip of her fingers all the way up her body, though the construct shot out far passed where her shoulder stopped.

The brunette had been intent on using a barrier to protect her team members who didn’t have much in the ways of defense against typhoons, but seeing as how it was effectively redirected and no one seemed to have been blown away, she could concentrate on her enlarged version of an air rifle. Connected to the side of it was something that looked very much like a vacuum hose, the wide mouth floating like a snakes head at her side. It was safe to say the construct didn’t look anything like how its model seemed it should; she sort of looked like the Ghost Busters sniper, if snipers used anti-personal canons that converted air pressure into projectiles.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/24/2011, 2:35 pm

(Oh snap. A weapon that takes in wind and shoots it back sounds reaaaaally cool @_@)

Blizzard gladly took a bit of control over the wind, taking from Lyan's air sphere and basically cutting it in half so the two each held equal sized orbs. "Nice job." She praised Lyan and Aurelia, referring to their tag-team attack. It was quick, strong and the two worked together well. She could only hope to have that kind of understanding between all her teammates some day. If not off the battlefield, then at least on it.

Her sphere fizzled for a moment when she shifted her attention to Sullivan's weapon. It was, in short, something of the likes she had never seen before. The way the Green Lantern could materialize anything and everything she wanted out of thin air was something the girl knew she would never tire of seeing.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/28/2011, 1:58 am

As the brownish-red haired woman had begun to walk out of the intensive treatment sector of Arkham Asylum to head back to her apartment. Something glistened in her eye and when she turned to the source she saw the janitor holding a shinny penny aiming florescent light beams into her eyes. Jillian wore a worried look on her face as the janitor shot her a bright smile as if he was saying "I'm taking you down." Jillian hurried out the double doors and into the parking lot—anticipating her ride home.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/28/2011, 11:02 am

[Now I'm sure nobody really cares anymore, but I apologise for being slow, I've had work, school, and several home issues on plate that have made logging in dificult for me and i'm sorry I haven't been able to post.]

Game over, man. Josiah was in an interrogation room in the Batcave with a man asking him to take a seat. Maybe it was all the cop movies he'd seen, maybe it was just that it had been a royally crappy night, but he had the image of a prison block with his name on it looming in the back of his mind. He turned to the man that had just walked in. "Josiah Redwood." He said, giving him his name, short, to the point. He figured if he didn't tell them they'd just find it out anyways, figured he might as well just save them both the time and frustration as he slumped into his seat as instructed...

"'Surprised' is just another word for 'dead' out in the feild, rookie. You're mighty damn lucky they didn't just shoot you." Cerberus scolded Roulette. "Whatever our orders are, we've allways got the order to not get our asses in the fryer. Got that?" He furthered. He knew he was being harsh, but deep down he had some rotten, shriveled, fetid, underused concern for his team. Besides, the last thing he needed was to be taking home a body. There had been no record of a SHARP agent killed or MIA thus far, and he'd be damned if the first was one of his. He geared up his com. "Reaper, where the hell is your ass? I've got your rookie over here." He barked, in his usual friendly, patient, compassionate demeanor (and yes, that was sarcastic)

Little did Cora and Banshee know, there were eyes on them. And not friendly eyes at that. Red and black armored agents were taking aim at them from behind the corners, just waiting for an oportune shot to make....

Nighterror figured that Adela would be expecting him to backstep an apparent strike like that, so he decided to instead take it head on. He tightened his muscles and let the kick connect with his chest. Although it stung, he focused and followed up by vice- griping her leg between his arm and elbow, his intent being to either snap it or at least injure it...

Like everyone else, Domino and the others in the lab weren't exactly in the clear either, they all had Phoenix agents creeping up ever closer, weapons in hand, their names on the bullets.... Of course, they aren't experts, no doubt our heroes will be able to detect them in time, expecially since their fingers are resting on the triggers, ready to fire....

Needless to say X-hale was a bit more then surprised when the wind he shot at the hores proved utterly effectless. And even more so when Aurelia shot it right back at him. But he'd only just scratched the surface of his little bag of tricks- unlike Booster, he wasn't a pushover. To EXPELL air, his suit had to first pull it in. He turned back-to the wind shot, and the vents on the back sucked in the shot, shooting it out in front of him.

Unfortunateley, he had been previously standing back- to the fire. So when the cyclone shot out, it agitated and slanted the flames and scattered embers, shooting them into the adjacent building. The beginings of a small blaze began...

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/28/2011, 2:34 pm

Reaper was confused at Cerberus' question. "Where the hell do you think my arse is?! Why? Where do you keep yours?" Reaper asked clutching his firearm, and snapping into position gaursing Dommino as Rook mimicked his flow.

"Ah, Mr. Redwood. How's Chardonnay doing? Don't freak out, I know a lot about everyone. I'm William Berkon's, a Class Three Oracle in training. Now I understand you've been out fighting crime on your own?" William talked so fast, there was hardly time to react, and before he knew it, William was sitting in front of him with a tablet, typing... Something.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/28/2011, 4:24 pm

The fire blazed in front of Blizzard and she watched it grow. This she could handle, she could calm the flames and the others could try to block X-Hale's, as far as she saw, only weapon: his vents.

"I'll keep the fire from spreading out of control. " Blizzard called, glancing around for a water source. Being in the dock district, the ocean was close by, but the water from the firefighting drones was closer. She jogged over towards the drones, and began taking control of some of the water.

"Sorry, but I have to borrow some of this." She apologized, spraying the water towards the second building and breathing in relief at the sight of the shrinking fire.
---
Banshee heard the other's messages and was most alarmed by Cora's. It was getting a bit too quiet for her taste. She held her tazer closer, and continued walking. What she wouldn't give to be able to turn invisible. Or at least see through walls...

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 6/28/2011, 4:32 pm

(( Uhm. Robin. Sully hadn't started to do anything yet....At all.))
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top