Teen Titans: Generations

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teen Titans: Generations

Post by Tizmael on 4/20/2011, 6:48 pm

Sullivan walked silently behind Apollo, stiffly observing the directions they were going, memorizing it for later times. Bad day, this whole deal was just one big headache. But she had to keep reminding herself that all the crap that had been happening to her was her fault, really every decision had led to her current frustration. She still remained cold and expressionless, but she certainly didn’t plan on taking this out on anyone….At least not for the time being.

After a few moments of walking around, it seemed they were getting close to their destination, after all they hadn’t been that far away, or at least Sully had assumed they weren’t. She picked up her pace so that she was walking idly at her teammates side, rubbing her ring against her right palm as she looked about the hall.

“It’s nearly time, you explored all of this? So quickly?”

She tried to sound impressed but once again it just made her sound constipated, so she merely gazed ahead and waited for a reply. Hoping (only slightly) that she hadn’t come off as too much of a bipolar b*tch…..But she highly doubted her mental stability was in question. They were just kids, maybe he just thought she was on the rag….Wait…..Did these kids even know what that meant? Aw dammit!!
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 4/21/2011, 10:03 am

Oracle had taken some time in setting up Karmy outside the front door: Jamie had been tucked away in a large bed—mainly because of the lack of a crib—but tucked away and asleep nevertheless. Alice sat on her porch in the front door of her house with her friend in bed next to her. She had a cup of lemonade in her hand and hooked up Karmy with lemonade in her IV. She always wanted to drink lemonade and eat a grilled cheese sandwich on a hot day on her porch with her but never had the chance until she had been thrown in a coma. Yes. Oracle had also made a grilled cheese sandwich and cut it in half, hanging it on a bag and feeding an IV tube from the bag into her. She thought it was funny. And if she was awake she would have thought it was funny too.

"Doesn't get any better than this."

It was weird that she actually expected a response from Karmy. But for some reason she just had, despite she was still in a bed on wheels, which would probably be worse than being on a chair with wheels.

"Sure doesn't buddy."

Was that her? Or was she just filling in things Karmy would just say to her? She couldn't tell anymore and she frankly didn't give a damn.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/23/2011, 1:10 am

"Yeah. It wasn't really hard." Daniel boasted trying to puff out his chest, he only made himself look like a dork. He brought his hand to the back of his head brushing his brown hair, he took a few more steps and stopped by a door revealing the work out room. "Well, we're here." He turned looking over at the green eyed girl. I wonder why she gets all mad so quickly... Daniel tilted his head kept his eyes on her and waited for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 4/25/2011, 12:24 pm

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 4/25/2011, 12:36 pm

[Sorry, I'll edit, I was going off the most recent post and kinda' forgot about that x_x]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 4/25/2011, 1:01 pm

Izzy quickly jumped at first when Aure demonstrated her powers, but the realization of it being her quickly made him calm back down. "Wow, that's pretty cool!" He said to her, feeling a bit more sheepish- she had a a cool power, probably others, and he just had his mom's sword. He was pretty boring by comparison, and he knew it.

Rex surpressed the urge to step on his sister's foot for the short joke but settled for making an insulting face. "So far so good. Got a good look at the suit finally." he told her. "And you don't have the plauge, you just need to bust outta' your shell, little miss shy. What about that Lyan guy, Aure's brother?" He asked.

It wasn't easy being a doctor- you had to deal with blood, lots of legal crap, and sometimes, you had to dip into one little batch of work called Batman Inc. Matthew Roper could make a bridge to bermuda witht he list of Batman related cases he had ot deal with since he officialy got his Doctorate and became an ER paramedic. But today the Batman work was going to be outside his scrubs. Ever since he had heard what happened to the Bay family, he had done his best to try and get Karmy into a proffesional hospital. And that meant he had to try to convince Alice Mau to turn her over to him. You see, he lacked that period every spent getting close to her- he simply jumped from her trying to kill him whenever he turned a corner to her being miss Batman. As such, he couldn't help but notice him and her didn't have as strong a bond as some of the others. Nonetheless, he was cordial and polite as he warped up to the front of her home beholding the.... scene before him, with Karmy's arm stuck to a bag of.... he presumed Lemonade. "Afternoon." he greeted. He knew by now that Alice would probably know why he was here. Again. He gave an eye to the comatose Karmy. "How's she doing?" he asked, figuring he'd start with the small talk.

John squinted at his squad of yucks and made mental notes to dock their pay first chance he got. "Our JOB is Metahuman Abuse Resistance. It's on all of your suits." He snorted. He pulled out a remote. "And to do that, we go to places like this;" He pushed a button on a projector remote, and a screen slid down as an areial or possibly satelite image of a large compound appeared. "We have reason to beleive this laboratory has been the site of several human experimentation projects for OMAR Inc. An undercover agent from the seventh SHARP squad provided this intel;" He said, pressing a button and revealing a subjects list, one of which was higlighted in Blue, one Jacob Canderous. The man was a friend of the bay Family and a secret Service Agent, so finding him had been a priority for SHARP ever since the A- class criminal Falcon attacked the bay family, murdered Robert Bay and kidnapped the agent. "I think you all know where I'm going with this, no?" The man asked in a condensing tone, knowing that the whole team probably got the jist already.

Chey Sped down the roads to where she was going to be meeting Terry 'Crap, I'm going to be late again' she muttered in her head. Then again, if you had spent all night fighting Blight, Mr. Trouble himself, you'd probably have slept in also. That guy was the epitome of working overtime, him that snake Derek Powers. But that was besides the point. she found a parking spot and easily slid her cobalt blue motorcycle in the parking spot like clockwork. She hopped off and whipped out her phone, sending a quick where u @? post to Terry.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 4/25/2011, 1:54 pm

updated ^

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 4/25/2011, 2:39 pm

Oh great. The amazing Dr. Roper has come to grace me with his presence. You don't need to take his bionic armed crap! You can take him! He'll know what it feels like to get beat down by a cripple! He thinks he's so tough, huh? Well I've got news for him: he's not touching this!

"Actually its 11:37, you must still be in Metropolis time, and she's doing just fine without your fancy hospital spit so back off, Casey trust me with this cadaver and I intend on giving it back to him in perfect condition."

Some things never change, especially with Oracle. She didn't like Dr. Roper, she really didn't like President Roper, and she didn't really fancy Papa Roper either. Even though he did suffer a serious case of death. Even so, Oracle didn't plan on giving up Karmy to the hands of Doctors, nurses, or godforsaken interns as "practice." They'd end up killing her faster than Oracle could.

"State your business, get out, or get a damn cup of lemonade and talk about your kids."

Rook's attention averted, he took his helmet off to look at the picture of Bay. "Something wrong mate...?" Reaper asked noticing Rook's alarmed reaction. "Robert Bay..." He said under his breath, "he was my partner back in Gotham. We were cops together."

Charlotte Birdsong wrote:Talk about the past biting you in the ass.. Rook has told me about Bay. He met his wife with him during some zombie infestation in Gotham City. I'm surprised Reaper doesn't know the story... Mainly cause the first thing Rook did when he saw her was shoot her in the leg. Love is very strange.

Terry had been trying to sneak up on Cheyenne but truth be told he wasn't so sure he would have the chance. It was easier sneaking up on Dana, but Nightwing was a little bit harder. Nevertheless, he came up behind her quietly as possible and whispered in her ear.

"Boo."

(Sorry, Crappy phone post.)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 4/25/2011, 8:13 pm

(Phone post? You made that entire post on your phone?! O_O )

Blizzard gave a tiny shrug. "I've spoken to him before, I guess, but I don't really know him too well." In truth, she had taken a liking to Lyan, but hadn't met with him so many times she was comfortable enough to just walk over and strike up a conversation. But Rex does have a point. Easier to talk to somebody I at least know a bit than somebody I don't know at all. She thought. "I suppose I could talk to him. Later," She added quickly. For now she was fine talking to Rex. "And what about you? What have you been up to all this time?"
----
Banshee glanced at the place and shuddered. Whatever they suspected was happening, was true. She stood up straighter in her chair and stared hard at the photo until her vision blurred, focusing on the face only she could see. A ghost, the face twisted in pain. A familiar look of pain and fear. One she had seen more than she'd like to admit.

(I hope nobody minds the ghost friend. If there are any problems, I can edit.)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/26/2011, 12:19 am

Adela scowled knowing she screw up on her part of the job, but she didn't care. She went quiet watching the white screen flew down revealing names. A blinding bright it was, containing victim's names highlighted in blue. she couldn't help, but stare at Jacob Canderous' name. She gave a slight nod and crossed her arms over her chest, eyes flickering over at the screen.

Cold. Shivering. A distant screech. Darkness overwhelming her view, widen eyes in panic. Mute. Nothing to say, nothing she could have done to make it go away. The darkness faded and a dim light began to appear, a dark figure was displayed beneath the spotlight. Head facing down on the white ground, wearing pure black clothing. It looked to be weeping, Nicole came close to it. Her green eyes squinting to see clearer, but it was too dark. So, she took slow steps towards it. Closer and closer she went, steadily she reached out towards figure. She was horrified to see how sickly the figure's skin was, worst than pale. It seemed to be a light hue of green now, it made her stomach twirl uncomfortably. Nicole was hesitant, but nonetheless she gently pressed her fingers on it's shoulder. Slowly the figure rose it's head, his eyes pitch black. His ghostly face shot at her, made her jolt in her sleep. He tilted his head looking at Nicole, scars all over his face. As if he was tortured out of his misery, he licked his almost purple lips. "Help." He rasped as his face began to crack as if it was made of rock layers and was banged against. "Please."

Then, the ebony haired woman snapped open her eyes. It was over. Everything was gone. Instead of pitch darkness, she was in her old room. Gray walls surrounding her, she sat herself up and looked around. Breathe in...and out... She thought to herself as she closed her eyes and sat in silence for a few moments. It was just a nightmare. She shoved the covers on her, showing her clothes. She immediately got out of bed, "What am I still doing here?" She muttered stretching her arms out and looking over at the door. She lowered her arms and reached for the door knob leading herself out. I need to find dad. She walked away from the door and walked out of the hallway. Though as she walked, she couldn't help, but feel odd still from the dream. The figure's face...was so familiar to her. Yet, she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Heh. Thanks." Aure smiled looking around the room at the moment. "So, Blade boy. What's your name?" She didn't know what to call him, it was those things she picked up from her father when he would make a up a nickname for a person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 4/26/2011, 12:32 pm

(Yeah that was a phone post.)

A slap across his face, and he woke up to screaming. The girl was being dragged in. She was dirty, sweaty, covered in what he hoped was her own blood. She was Chinese. Unlike everyone else around him. Rats. Snakes. Motherfuckers. Koreans. Damian was forced up, and brought into another room. He had passed out from lack of food, water, and sleep in the cold room he was just in. The Koreans wanted plans from the Highly Classified Big Dipper Project. And Damian can only think about how he got here in the first place.

Dick walked across a room with only four Batmen in it; he was one of them. The cameras had been turned off. There were no recording devises. They were in a soundproof room five hundred feet below the Batcave. Locked with security up the butt. Dick had walked up and down the line of four Batmen, when he finally said. “You men are selected. Chosen, by The President of the United States of America, along with my advice, to take on the most dangerous missions in the world. You will have no back up. If you die, you will have no funeral. You will not have a partner. You will take on the deadliest foes, and you will take as long as you have to. The missions may take years. You will not see your loved ones. You will not tell your loved ones. You will disappear from the map. If you don’t want in, I’m going to have to ask you all to leave and keep this matter under wraps. Never speak of it again. Do I have all of your participation? Will you give me your all? And when you’re done, will you give me more?” That day, Batman Incorporated went a step forward. No one objected. Dick nodded, told them he would have missions for them. Then he said, “You have the consent to kill, if necessary.”

Damian was being dragged back to the room. They had finished giving him electric shock treatment to suck answers out of him. He told himself those motherfuckers aren’t getting sh*t. He told that to their faces. He spat at them when they hooked his toes up to a power box and jolted his body with thousands of watts of electricity after dousing him with water. More than it would take to start up a car. Damian wouldn’t talk. No way they could get the blueprints. No way. Not after cutting into him with knives. No way. He made it this far, there was no one coming for him, and he realized he was going to die here. No way.

Last edited by Mercy on 4/26/2011, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/26/2011, 1:28 pm

(Who's the ghost..?)

Dommino narrowed her eye's at the screen, knowing full well who Falcon and Jacob were, especially Falcon. The team and her had had their fair share of run-ins with the bastard and knew full well what he was capable. And the fact that he had been the one to kidnap Jacob, someone who Dommino held in great admiration, really put her at her wits end. Silently grinding her teeth, she glanced up at Robert Bay's picture. She didn't really know the Bay family, just that Cassius was related to the mother. "Where are their kids?" she piped up, not really asking anyone in particular, just wondering out loud. She knew Cassius would have been curious as well. "The Bay kids." she continued to wonder.

Recon decided he could finish up his work later, he had enough pictures and notes for now. So, gently placing his camera in his bag as well as the notebook, he headed off in search of his room. "Huh.." he mumbled to himself as he searched. "I have no idea where I'm going." he looked at the long line of doors in the hall and realized he was alone. "Anybody here?" he called out, cupping his hands around his mouth. No response. Maybe he was just being paranoid, he was his mothers son afterall. But he was also Roberts son. Taking a moment to think about it, he figured it would be best to ask where his room is than rather searching around and getting either lost or in trouble.

So with a simple snap of his fingers, he portaled back to the common room. Unfortunately for him, he really hadn't gotten the images down right in his head. "Gah!" he had nearly fallen on top of Rex. "Oh snap, sorry dude!"

Do babies dream? Was Jaime having visions of puffy yellow ducks and blue pacifiers as he lay curled up in the large four poster bed that Oracle had placed him? Or was he having a nightmare involving an evil, giant, two headed teddy bear that breathed cancerous lollipops from its lungs? Or maybe, just maybe, he was reliving the horrible event's of a few weeks ago. Blood everywhere, the uncomfotable position that his older brother held him in as he tried to support both sibling and mother. Who knows really, it's not like he could tell anyone. He was just a baby after all. So, he did what any child that age would do. Jaime woke up crying, his little legs kicking at the small blanket covering him and tiny fists curled underneath his chin as he wailed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 4/26/2011, 3:08 pm

Sullivan was not too keen on continuing the interactions between Apollo and herself, her temper was in check but her mood had not changed. She waved a hand at the boasting boy, absently gesturing thanks to him before opening the door to the work-out room. She gave the inside a stoic look before turning back to her fellow ‘titan’, she got the distinct impression she made him uncomfortable, or at least made him feel threatened, it didn’t matter much to her either way.

“You still have some time left before we were scheduled to meet in here, but I wouldn’t recommend wandering too far, thank you for the assistance though it was much appreciated.”

The cranky cadet gave the boy a smile, it was tight and quick to disappear but it was a real smile nonetheless. She wasn’t about to turn in and leave him there, she’d wait till he left or heaven forbid, join in her the work-out room to go in. Sullivan clenched her fist as she stood in the doorway, the satisfying pop of her knuckles easing some of her contained aggression. Mentally, she brought up her questions, things she needed to discuss with their leader before she could report to the Guardians. She wasn’t exactly excited to do that; the Oan’s didn’t much care for her.

Duty was duty however, and she had been given the order to contact the Guardians weekly to keep them in the loop of her activities and the events taking place on Earth. That was the other thing, Sullivan had three years of news and current events to catch up on, perhaps Tim or some of the others could enlighten her as to what had been going on. She actually felt a little cheerier at the idea of catching up on Earth news, perhaps she could go to uptown Metropolis while she was off duty and visit her folks….Although considering how shitty her ideas had been of late, visiting her rich snooty parents after not seeing them for five years was probably just going to lead to frustration and a lack of inheritance.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 4/26/2011, 9:23 pm

[Going to put more emphasis on the Titans, so this is a titanpost only.]
Time: 1255

"My name's Israel. Israel Thompson." He replied politeley to Aure's request. He figured that she either hadn't made the connection as to who's son he was, or she was being curt enough not to mention it. "What about you, goldeneyes, what's your name?" He asked, peering at the clock on the wall. It was about time for them to make their way to the training room to meet up with Tim...

Rex was, needless to say, a bit startled when his cousin came crashing down on top of him. He looked at Can. "What've I been up to?" He pointed his thumb up at Casey. "I've been squashed under Casey's butt is what." He grunted as he squirmed out from under his cousin. He, like Izzy, took a peek at the clock. "Dunno about you guys, but I don't want to be late for day one." He suggested, dusting himself off and turning towards the corridor Tim had pointed out

Tim himself was in the Pressure Chamber, the training room of the tower. Before him were the outfits him and Gentleman Inc's finest had made, including aspiring designer Cheyenne Freemont- Grayson. The families and friends of the families had also helped design the suits, giving everyone's their own personalized feel. The two exceptions were Rex and Sully- Sully had her lantern uniform, and Rex had made his power suit with his grandfather shortly before he was killed. It wasn't obvious, but Tim was somewhat nervous himself- ever since his ever so breif time with Batman Inc., he had done mostly solo work- one day he would be in Malaysia tracking down a drug trafficking case, the next in Brazil to track down a human trafficking case. Needless to say, it had been a while since he had been in a leadership role, and he certaintly hadn't trained so many at once before.

'Get it together, Tim. Dick was 15 when he led the first titans against the brotherhood of evil, and they were the first team he ever led- being experienced as you are, this ought to be a peice of cake by comparison.' He told himself as he waited for the team to start showing up....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/26/2011, 10:43 pm

"You're welcome." Daniel caught Sully's smile, which made him give a toothy grin. "Eh, I don't think there will be enough time, I should just stay." Daniel said in thought. "Plus, Tim is waiting in there already." He added, feeling his presence in the other side.

"Aurelia Gallen." She answered following his eyes that led to the clock. "What?" She asked tilting her head, Time...Oh, right we got to meet Tim. She thought to herself as mentally facepalmed. Well, she felt stupid for a second then she shook it off. "Nevermind." She mumbled, "Should we head to the workout room?" She added as she reached for a strand of her hair and twirled it around her finger.

Coming through the hallways, Lyan was sauntering his way to the room. His gray eyes scanning every inch of the building, How did I get myself into this? He thought to himself as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. His sneakers brushing against the carpet ground as he looked for the training room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 4/27/2011, 6:24 am

(Should’ve posted this a while ago....sorry for not being in)

17 year old Carl Rouge, the newest member of the Rouge family, was talented in many ways. First being he has a phenomenal amount of creativity which he never failed to take advantage of. Secondly, he was a metahuman gifted with the power of super speed. Today is the day he finally puts his powers to the test. As a titan. Carl was in an old abandoned warehouse secretly putting on the finishing touches to his armor when he glimpsed at his watch. “Shoot! I’m late!” He exclaimed as he quickly and hastily put on his armor and zoomed off to solar tower. He stopped at the entrance, took a deep breath, and knocked three times on the doors.

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 4/27/2011, 6:01 pm

(The ghost is just a random now-deceased metahuman from OMAR Labs. o.o; My bad. )

"Actually, I think it's Casey that's officially 'Up'." Blizzard pointing out, knowing fully well what a terrible pun it was. "And it's probably a good idea to get there on time, too." She added, agreeing with Rex. "Only, where's....?"

"Woo! I just hope I get to kick somebody's rear in a sparring session." Heatwave announced, trotting into the conversation. She waved at Casey and Rex as they untangled themselves from one another and took her sister by the hand. "Last one in is king of the twips!" She challenged, doing a mad dash to the door and dragging Blizzard close behind.
---
Kids? Banshee thought, sympathetic immediately. Losing a parent like that...When she heard kids, she thought ten or twelve years old. Losing a parent that young...Even worse.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/27/2011, 11:00 pm

"Heh, sorry cuz. I aint used to the building yet." Recon apologized, rubbing the back of his head with a nervous grin. Picking himself off the ground and helping his smaller but older cousin up, he turned to see Blizzard and Heatwave dashing down the hall. "Hey!" he yelled at them. "That's cheating." and, with a fierce intent to win, he shoved Rex back down on the floor to gain a good lead. Seeing how he was much taller then them, he had a fair advantage with his long legs. "Rex was already the King of the Twips!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 4/27/2011, 11:25 pm

“Ah well then, it is best you wait here, the others should be along shortly.”

Sullivan said this as a means to try and give some comfort to her teammate, perhaps being in a room with her was unpleasant? She wouldn’t doubt it, she had been told so before. She felt a smirk tug at the corner of her usually own turned mouth; she actually liked the idea of making people uncomfortable. It meant they wouldn’t bother her or would flee when she entered a room.

For now however she was fine with Apollo being around, he had been helpful and polite, as well as suffering her tantrum in moderate silence. She did suspect the other, less tolerable members of this little rag tag band of miscreant heroes would be showing up soon, if the shouting just outside the still open door meant anything. So with a polite nod of her head toward Daniel she turned away and began walking to the wall across the room, farthest from the door.

She’d stay away from the others for the time being; keep her questions and opinions to herself during the meeting (unless she was spoken to of course). Once she reached the other wall she pressed her back into it and crossed her arms over her ribs, staring off into space as she waited for the loud, obnoxious group to show up.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 4/29/2011, 9:36 am

"Geh heh heh heh heh heh.." The pointy hat figure chuckled. "Got to hand it to myself, this was one of my more gruesome murders." the pointy hat figure then reached into the sachel he was carrying and placed a quite demonic looking garden gnome next to the horribly mutilated person he had just finished butchering. But then he stopped to think; "Why should just the gotham police see my handiwork?" I want those bats to see it as well, and hear their comment! The pointy hat figure grabbed the body and slowly exited the building. His destination: Gotham square to "display" his work.

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 4/30/2011, 8:15 pm

A tall gaunt man wearing a long dark suit stepped off the elevator in a rather, non-descript apartment building. Certain there were things that could be said about the building, the carpets were clean, the windows were regularly washed, and the wait staff was courteous and polite, even if their English left something to be desired. All and all, it was a fairly average apartment building. Grey stone and off blue reflective windows line the outside, some of the lower windows had ceils decorated with plants, flowers or herbs, or simply things which the tenants enjoyed tending to.

Jason Adder hefted his luggage by his side; a large brown suitcase in either hand, as well as a small black backpack slung over one arm. The lanky man raised an arm as he yawned, covering his mouth with the back of his wrist as he stepped down the hall of the fifth floor. A couple dozen steps latter and he set his bags in front of his door. You could hear his roommates scratching at the door from the moment he fitted his key in the lock. He pushed the door open and smiled, all five of his Dobermans sat just inside the door, cleverly out of the way for him to open it fully and shuffle his bags inside. The numerically named dogs panted, tongues handing out as they sat back looking up eagerly to their returning master.

Jason set his things just within the door, closing it behind him and petting Tally Two on the head ruffling his ears softly before lifting his bags back to his sides. The internationally wanted assassin known as The Tally Man, tossed his belongings onto his couch, stretching and yawning as he let his backpack slide off his arm, catching the strap in his hand. It was light, only holding his costume while his suitcases where heavy, loaded with other tools of his chosen trade.

He clicked his tongue a few times, and Tally One through Five came to his heels happily wagging their tails behind them. He smiled down to his pets, kneeling and hugging two of them as he wrapped his arms around his canine assistants and scratching them behind their ears before standing and setting about to feed them with another yawn, his recent assignment had been across the Atlantic and it had been a long couple of flights there and back. The Tally Man retrieved a large back of canine kibble from beneath his sink and poured it into one bowl, then another, then another, and then two more before setting each of the dog dishes down, one next to the other. Tally One stepped up to the first, before sitting back on his hind legs, then Tally Two did the same with the second, Tally Three with the third, and so on with Tally Four and Tally Five. All of his dogs were excessively well trained, and waited for their cue from their master before proceeding to dig into the kibble like it was the nectar of life.

Jason yawned once more, heading to his adjoining bedroom, stripping off pieces of his suit as he went, loosening his tie, tossing it to the floor, then draping his blazer over a seldom used chair, finally sending his belt to join his tie before flopping face first into his bed, not even turning over before kicking his shoes off, and climbing in under the sheets. His dogs soon joined him. Tallies One through Five all managing to clamber in and lay some part of themselves over their tired master as the Dobermans snuggled in, happy to have him back.
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/1/2011, 2:35 pm

Time: 1303

Oh goody, more short jokes. Wonderful. Rex quickly peeled himself from the floor and hopped back to his feet. he figured he wouldn't join the literal rat- race to the door, no need to be there first if it wasn't a contest. Besides, whereas everyone else was dashing off for their uniforms and such, Rex already had his suit. He scurried off to his room really quick, where the black and red suit waited for him...

Izzy nodded. "Yah, that'd probably be best... Oh, by the way, amy name is Israel. Israel Thompson." He said, almost forgetting to give her his name also. He turned and headed for the the training room as well. Fortunateley for them, the training room was right off the main living room, so it only took a good thrity or so seconds to get there. At first he was unsure why nobody had up and gone in, but he decided to break that pattern and step inside. The room looked like something out of 'Star Trek'- the room was full of every kind of training gear he'd ever heard of- and several he hadn't. Tim himself was standing next to where the outfits were displayed, and Izzy had no trouble recognizing his- the black one, with the helmet. It never dawned on him untill he actually saw it, but the suit didn't resemble his Mother's at all, which he initially had thought it would.....

His train of thought was interupted by Rex coming in not long after, in his power suit, holding his helmet under his arm. "let's get a move on with this. I want to see how badly I can slag stuff with this." He said, obviously drunkened by his first time in the suit. But it was forgivable- Tim himself couldn't help but recall the first time he got in the Robin suit. "Down, killer- nobody's slagging anything, at least untill the rest of the team shows up." He instructed.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/1/2011, 9:44 pm

Recon surpassed his smaller cousins easily, "Hah!" he shouted back to them and burst through the training room doors. Shoes squeaking loudly as he skidded to a halt next to the rest of the team, he quieted himself and stood up straight, waiting for Tim to finally start. He was almost as impatient as his mother...

Poor Jaime was teething at the moment, so he was in quite a bit of pain.

(Really short post, I've been busy all weekend with work)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 5/1/2011, 11:20 pm

Soon enough, people began to file in. Sullivan lifted her head to observe the noisy bunch, but other than that did not move from her position against the farthest wall from them. The brooding brunette let her gaze turn back to stare at the adjacent wall after her interest in who arrived ebbed away. Now it was just a waiting game, hopefully none of the pre-teen would-be heroes would bother her before Tim arrived.

Absently, the cadet lifted her ring hand up and rubbed the glowing weapon against her palm, enjoying the feel of the symbol against her gloved flesh, it eased her irritation at the very least. Sullivan mused internally, rather pleased to realize that the reasons for her mood swings was her eagerness to get this out of the way.

Normally she loved being on duty, but she hadn’t seen Earth in three years, she wanted to get out of the building, see the city again. With this revelation, Sullivan felt less inclined to shove her fist into pre-teen faces. A subtle calm taking over the forced robotic behavior she had been sporting to spar Apollo her tantrums. Although said ire was turned towards other things, like the man who was keeping her waiting.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 5/2/2011, 12:42 pm

(Nook post!) The twins entered the training room, Heatwavw frowning and her sister stifling a laugh. On her own rules, Heatwave was queen of the twips. "I am so getting you all next time." She swore. Blizzard grinned.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top