The Darkest of Knights

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal on 12/22/2010, 6:06 pm

"Oh c'mon, you think you're the only one trying to save everyone?" Damian snapped. "Damian.. or Robin.. or whatever the hell you want to call yourself now, this isn't a time to fight, we have to think out our stratagy, what are we going to do next? The police are out there with The Joker now. Our safest route is to go back to the Batcave, where Batman probably is treating Alice with Wintergreen now. That or we can pursue the Joker, but I don't think any of us are in shape if we get cornered." Barbara thought out.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 12/22/2010, 6:17 pm

Zero gave a frustrated sigh at Damian's comment, but decided to just let it go. Not for nothing, pretty much everyone in that room except Damian had just gotten through a hell of an ordeal, he didn't expect him to understand. He pulled off his cape- like jacket and slung it over Karmy as she shiffered, hoping the gesture would warm her ever so slightly. "It's all over now, don't worry. Alice is tough, she'll be fine, I'm sure." He said to her, trying to be comforting as best he could.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/22/2010, 6:25 pm

"At least I'm not being a little b*tch to the everyone else around me!" Karmy stuttered up at Damian. "Why don't you just go back to your evil grandpa already..." she pulled Zeros cape tightly around her and she stood up, swaying dangerously. "Thanks, Z.."

"The joke.. Mr. Slade." The Joker started still laughing. "Is that I won. I got revenge against you, mercilessly killing your daughter, and crippling your old apprentice."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/22/2010, 6:33 pm

"SHIIII-! AH!" Alice screamed as Wintergreen and Dick worked on her back. "Can you feel anything here?" Dick asked poking at her leg. "Nothing, I- sh*t!! Wintergreen can you be a little more gentle?!" Alice yelled at him. "I'm sorry Miss Alice, I'm doing the best to my ability." Wintergreen assured, "The anesthetics aren't doing their job I presume?" Wintergreen asked. "Well I'm awake aren't I? I guess that means it would hurt a whole lot more, if I- Oh! Sh*t!!! Agh!" Alice twitched as Wintergreen made more progress sewing her up and stopping the bleeding. "I can't believe you're awake right now Alice." Dick said giving her a pill with water. "Well, I'm not as soft as you think I am Dick, I- holy sh*t Winter! Ok, ok! Oww ow! Stop that already!" Alice begged. "Just a moment more. I assure you."

"We still need a plan! We have to get out of here!" Barbara pressured the group. "C'mon, its now or never, we gotta move!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 12/22/2010, 6:34 pm

Slade raised a curious eyebrow- if that egged him on, he didn't show it. "Funny. I thought all you did was ask me to kill you." Slade said sndieley, and eerie calm in his vocie.

As he pulled the trigger.

Zero winced at Karmy's comment, knowing it would juts start another fight. "No prob cuz. We've all hard day, let's jsut stop before someone does something." He said, trying to be the peacemaker as he propped up Karmy, making sure he was positioned between her and Damian in case a fight broke out. He tried ot think up a way out, but he had never warped this many people at once....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/22/2010, 6:36 pm

Nicole wasn't just going to stand there and watch all this, "Just drop it Karm. " She snapped, she didn't want to be mean to Karmy, but the woman just wouldn't leave the boy alone and the subject. Nicole placed her hand on her forehead, squeezing it lightly, "Well, we should do what's best. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/22/2010, 7:02 pm

The subject of the matter was Alice, who was Karmy's best friend, so, it was rather obvious that she was NOT going to drop it and that she would continue to defend her right to be very pissed off. Leaning in Zero's grip, she turned to the younger hero. "Shut up, you spoiled brat!" she hissed, so frustrated that tears were streaming down her face. "How would you feel if the Joker maimed your best friend right in front of you!? Oh, that's right, you don't have one!" she felt Zero tighten his hold on her but she didn't care, she wouldn't and couldn't fight back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/22/2010, 7:13 pm

Nicole glowered at Karmy, that really stung her knowing it was true. Her expression changed from angry to dishearten, she shook it off. Licked her lips and held her position, "You think, acting like an animal is going to help us in anyway? Even if I don't have a best friend, I care for Alice, probably not as much as you do. But, I care." She then shifted away from Karmy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/22/2010, 7:41 pm

Damian was about to punch Karmy in the face one last time when Barbara quickly grabbed his arm and brought him down by tripping him in a quick succession of complicated twists."Okay, that's it!" Barbara yelled scaring most everyone in the room, she wasn't going to take the time to let everyone sort out their issues. She stood up and brushed herself off. "Every second we waste bickering we letting someone down." Barbara scolded at the heroes. They were acting like children. "Now I don't know about the rest of you but if you want to get caught up in the whole police thing be my guest, I'm getting out of here." Barbara said putting her cowl on and shooting her grapple hook through an open window and zipping out.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/22/2010, 8:05 pm

Nicole looked away from Batgirl and extended her arm out at Damian, offering it at him. "You okay? She asked, examining the cuts on his face from Karmy. With her other hand, she was reaching for her grappling hook.

Luna managed to hover off the ground for a bit, her powers almost fully energized. She grabbed John's hand and turned into a shadow, following Babtgirl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/22/2010, 8:06 pm

The Joker didn't even flinch as the trigger was pulled and the bullet knocked Slade's weapon out of his hand. "Ahahah!!" he laughed as he started to back up towards the police. "Even the crap ridden members of the polive force are trying to protect me! The irony is hilarious." he held up his hands in surrender as he got closer to the officers. "I win! I always win!" he laughed maniacally as he was taken into custody.

"Lets get out of here.." Karmy begged Zero. "Where's dad and Cyssy?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/22/2010, 8:17 pm

"I win! I always win!" The Joker continued to laugh as Bard used the but off his gun to knock two teeth out of his skull. "Joker, you're under arrest for the murders in Gotham City two weeks back and the events that happened tonight. You have the right to remain silent!" An officer yelled everyone pointing guns at his head.

"I'm fine. Lets beat it." Damian said to Robin. For some reason he felt that the same thing would have happened if it had been Dick in the same situation. Was he becoming more and more like Dick, or was Dick becoming more and more like him?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/22/2010, 8:26 pm

"Alright." Robin nodded, "And what's with the new costume?" She asked, quite curious at the moment. She shot her grappling hook, and yanked on it to make sure it was on a secure spot to hold on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/22/2010, 8:43 pm

Damian smiled at Nicole, "Hey I'm your friend right...? You can keep a secret..." He whispered as they zipped away. "I'm Batman."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 12/22/2010, 9:40 pm

Slade wasn't about to let the Joker off the hook THAT easy. Reeling the powerlance back and activating it, he hurtled it past the cops at the Joker in a last ditch effort to take that hated clown out.....

Cy had been too ashamed to face Karmy after the illusion that had shoved her failures in her face. She had spent her time prying Cassius out of his no longer funcional deadweight suit of armor, uncaracteristically silent as all the faces she had seen and the attrocities commited tonight, what COULD she say?

Zero pointed to his dad and sister. "Right over there." He pointed out. His hand shimmered with red aura as he got ready to warp them out.....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/22/2010, 9:48 pm

Gunshots filled the air all aiming at Slade, cops shooting their handguns and Bard's sniper rifle in particular sounded different from the other petite handgun shots. "Get him off! Take him down!" stun guns were out and up.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/22/2010, 10:00 pm

Karmy stepped away from Zero. "I've got to do something..." she whispered, stepping further away. "I'll be back, I promise." and, with Zero's coat still wrapped around her shoulders, she portaled away. She landed on top of the warehouse roof, a good two levels above Slade. Hitting the deck once the police started to shoot, Karmy kept hidden, the cloak and the night sky keeping her deep in cover. She watched Slade.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/23/2010, 1:11 am

"Batman?" Nicole repeated raising her eyebrow. She saw the bat symbol on his uniform, but didn't know it was meaning he was..batman. "Well, can't say I don't like it." The raven haired commented with a return of a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/23/2010, 1:17 am

"Oh and there's more to come. Dick and I aren't the only ones." Damian explained as they landed and caught up with Batgirl. "I'd hate to just the the scene of the crime like this. I guess there really isn't a choice huh..?" she asked the two.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 12/23/2010, 9:09 am

Bullets zoomed at Slade, and he couldn't help but note the ultimate irony- the man that just tried to kill about 20 or so people and triend to send Gotham to hell in a handbasket, while he was the one getting shot at. Oh well, big whuppity. He was used to dodging bullets at this point in time, so he found it simple to just dodge them and retreat into the shadows, vanishing, as was his norm......

[So, uhm, yeah, I have no clue when I'm going to be able to log in next, just pencil me if you need to borrow someone for something and I'll reply...... eventually =P ]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/23/2010, 11:36 am

Karmy ducked down and followed Slade, her bare feet kept her movements silent, but she knew that he knew that he was being followed. Why was she following him? Not to fight obviously. She was too exhausted and the hypothermia was still set in her body, granted, running around on a cold November morning wouldn't help that illness at all. But she had to, she knew she had to. Keeping a fair amount of distance between herself and Slade, she kept her wounded hand close to shaking body and the other one in snap position, just in case Slade tried anything.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/23/2010, 9:33 pm

By the time Batgirl, Robin, and Damian returned to the Batcave, Alice's back had been sewed up by Wintergreen and Dick. There was a pail of blood with several rags floating in it, the floors and operating table had been crudely cleaned, small impressions of a rag wipinging it. She looked more pale than she did at the warehouse and it wasn't surprising, the blood loss, the bright lights. The entire medical bay was a plain bright whiteness the shrouded the area. She was resting on her stomach, sleeping, heartbeat: normal. Dick was watching over her when Barbara came in taking off her cowl. "She needs to go to the hospital." Barbara suggested wrapping her arms around his neck, resting her chin on his shoulders. "I know. Earlier today, when the sun comes up." Dick said, "For now, this is the best we can give her." Dick's eyes were closed. "She saved us." Barbara sighed, "And she lost her legs."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 12/24/2010, 9:13 am

Slade continued to slink about. Oh he flat out knew he was being followed- he was too experienced to not know. when he was adequateley away from the cops and the warehouse, he looked behind him, in Karmy's general direction. "I know you're there- you might as well come out." Slade called grumpily, oddly not drawing a weapon.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/24/2010, 9:28 am

Karmy stepped out, still a good distance away from Slade but close enough so that he could hear her. A tense silence fell over the area as the two stared at each other, but, not wanting to be out long due to many factors, Karmy spoke up first. "You couldn't kill him either?" she asked, but really, it was more of a statement. "Which means I definitely won't be able to.."

(work till early this afternoon x_x)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 12/24/2010, 9:31 pm

Slade gave a shrug- he wasn't sure if his attack hit the Joker, and as long as he never saw that clown again, he didn't give a rat's ass.. "Doubtfully, expecially in YOUR condition." He pointed out to Karmy. "You look like sh*t." Slade grumbled, ever the cheery customer, expecially with all the evening's events considered.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top