Introduce Yourself

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Dairadium on 6/9/2009, 8:36 pm

germany411 wrote:i must admit that is a pretty cool name :D

Thank you! ^_^ Incidentally my initials spell F.A.D.
avatar
Dairadium

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 25

View user profile http://youtube.com/darkchaosrenamon

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 6/10/2009, 12:18 am

Dairadium wrote:
germany411 wrote:i must admit that is a pretty cool name :D

Thank you! ^_^ Incidentally my initials spell F.A.D.

hahaha!! recht?! lol that's awesome!

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Hi my names Chrissy

Post by Chrissy and Beast Boy on 6/11/2009, 2:52 am

Hi there everyone My name is Chrissy I am new here
to the site! ^_^ I love Teen titans ALOT its the best show ever
I love Beast boy ALOT and Raven ALOT to Raven rocks and So does Beast boy

anyways
I love to play music make fun movies Right fan fics and
I love to role play I haven't made a fan fic in So long I have righters block >< it sucks too hehe I have some of my fan fics on my site
anyways I all so like to help others and be a good friend to others to be the best I can be ^_^
avatar
Chrissy and Beast Boy

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Dairadium on 6/11/2009, 2:58 am

Chrissy and Beast Boy wrote:Hi there everyone My name is Chrissy I am new here
to the site! ^_^ I love Teen titans ALOT its the best show ever
I love Beast boy ALOT and Raven ALOT to Raven rocks and So does Beast boy

anyways
I love to play music make fun movies Right fan fics and
I love to role play I haven't made a fan fic in So long I have righters block >< it sucks too hehe I have some of my fan fics on my site
anyways I all so like to help others and be a good friend to others to be the best I can be ^_^

Hi Chrissy, welcome to the forums! =D (I'm new here too)
avatar
Dairadium

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 25

View user profile http://youtube.com/darkchaosrenamon

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 6/11/2009, 8:50 am

Chrissy and Beast Boy wrote:Hi there everyone My name is Chrissy I am new here
to the site! ^_^ I love Teen titans ALOT its the best show ever
I love Beast boy ALOT and Raven ALOT to Raven rocks and So does Beast boy

anyways
I love to play music make fun movies Right fan fics and
I love to role play I haven't made a fan fic in So long I have righters block >< it sucks too hehe I have some of my fan fics on my site
anyways I all so like to help others and be a good friend to others to be the best I can be ^_^

hey welcome to the forums! If you need any help there is someone on here all the time lol!

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by artemis 1223 on 6/11/2009, 9:27 am

germany411 wrote:
Chrissy and Beast Boy wrote:Hi there everyone My name is Chrissy I am new here
to the site! ^_^ I love Teen titans ALOT its the best show ever
I love Beast boy ALOT and Raven ALOT to Raven rocks and So does Beast boy

anyways
I love to play music make fun movies Right fan fics and
I love to role play I haven't made a fan fic in So long I have righters block >< it sucks too hehe I have some of my fan fics on my site
anyways I all so like to help others and be a good friend to others to be the best I can be ^_^

hey welcome to the forums! If you need any help there is someone on here all the time lol!

welcome to the force. good to have u here!
avatar
artemis 1223

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 24
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Chrissy and Beast Boy on 6/14/2009, 8:56 pm

thanks I love Teen titans alot it was the best show on Cartoon network but they don't play it in my stait anymore it sucks.
avatar
Chrissy and Beast Boy

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by thewizardofodd12 on 6/15/2009, 8:04 am

Chrissy and Beast Boy wrote:thanks I love Teen titans alot it was the best show on Cartoon network but they don't play it in my stait anymore it sucks.


lol is that u dressed as star??? you look awesome!!! :D
avatar
thewizardofodd12

Posts : 370
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 23
Location : N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Riaaanna on 6/15/2009, 7:15 pm

Hi everyone
just want to remind you all that Rianna's account is also shared with me, so I'll just make this quick...
My name is Claire, and I like Teen Titans well enough... I usually help Rianna on fanfiction with editing and uploading, on fanart with uploading, and some other stuff. I go to the same school with Rianna and Karen. I won't be talking much around the forums, but I'm helping Rianna with her Teen Titans stuff. BTW, Rianna can't be online for one week, so if you see posts on this forum this week it's me Wink
thank you and have a nice day

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 6/15/2009, 7:21 pm

RiannaAndClaire wrote:Hi everyone
just want to remind you all that Rianna's account is also shared with me, so I'll just make this quick...
My name is Claire, and I like Teen Titans well enough... I usually help Rianna on fanfiction with editing and uploading, on fanart with uploading, and some other stuff. I go to the same school with Rianna and Karen. I won't be talking much around the forums, but I'm helping Rianna with her Teen Titans stuff. BTW, Rianna can't be online for one week, so if you see posts on this forum this week it's me Wink
thank you and have a nice day

hi claire nice 2 meet u. :D

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 6/15/2009, 8:01 pm

RiannaAndClaire wrote:Hi everyone
just want to remind you all that Rianna's account is also shared with me, so I'll just make this quick...
My name is Claire, and I like Teen Titans well enough... I usually help Rianna on fanfiction with editing and uploading, on fanart with uploading, and some other stuff. I go to the same school with Rianna and Karen. I won't be talking much around the forums, but I'm helping Rianna with her Teen Titans stuff. BTW, Rianna can't be online for one week, so if you see posts on this forum this week it's me Wink
thank you and have a nice day

ehh welcome!

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Chrissy and Beast Boy on 6/17/2009, 2:58 am

Hey do you know where I can post my site link to? Sorry I didn't know where ells to post this
avatar
Chrissy and Beast Boy

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by ripleytherepogirl on 7/16/2009, 2:04 am

Hi. My name is cat, I've always loved Teen Titans, I love the BBxRae pairing. I love reading, writing, playing video games, and being on the internet.
Color: green or black
Music: Nightwish
Movie: anything horror
And random other stuff I can't think of right now, so...Hi!

ripleytherepogirl

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Rachel1466 on 8/1/2009, 9:25 pm

Hi there! My name is Gretel, i have been a Titans fan for four years. I REALLY love them, is the best Cartoon ever, and none cheap copy will be able to replace them, NEVER. Their cancellation without the end that was deserved left me very surprised and simultaneously angry, i'll do anything to help with their return... You can ask me for whatever you want, I will do my best! (=

ps: Sorry for my poor English.
avatar
Rachel1466

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 23
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile http://rachel1466.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 8/2/2009, 4:43 pm

Rachel1466 wrote:Hi there! My name is Gretel, i have been a Titans fan for four years. I REALLY love them, is the best Cartoon ever, and none cheap copy will be able to replace them, NEVER. Their cancellation without the end that was deserved left me very surprised and simultaneously angry, i'll do anything to help with their return... You can ask me for whatever you want, I will do my best! (=

ps: Sorry for my poor English.

actually your english isn't bad :D And welcome!!

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Naked Snake on 8/2/2009, 7:36 pm

germany411 wrote:
Rachel1466 wrote:Hi there! My name is Gretel, i have been a Titans fan for four years. I REALLY love them, is the best Cartoon ever, and none cheap copy will be able to replace them, NEVER. Their cancellation without the end that was deserved left me very surprised and simultaneously angry, i'll do anything to help with their return... You can ask me for whatever you want, I will do my best! (=

ps: Sorry for my poor English.

actually your english isn't bad :D And welcome!!

Agreed; it's actually pretty decent. Keep at it.
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey

Post by BigHazelEyes on 8/11/2009, 10:01 pm

uhh...hi?

Name: Lacy
Fave TT Characters: Terra, Beast Boy, Kid Flash, and Starfire
Likes: Rubber Ducks, Pools, Choclate, Gymnastics, My Friends, Having Time To Myself, Polka Dots, Board Games, Animals, Rollar Coasters, Cookies, Coloring, Singing, Reading, and Teen Titans of Coarse.
Dislikes: Getting Up Early, School, Schedules, Time Limts, Tuna, People Who Are Rude or Unjust, Yelling, Being Short, Football, Hot Weather, Misplacing Things.

I'm really small and very random. I very nice and go out of my way to help people. I love to make people happy. I love swimming, gymnastics, and baton. I show rabbits in 4-H. I love the Terra/BB pairing and ummm...I guess thats all I can think of. Smile
avatar
BigHazelEyes

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-08-08
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 8/11/2009, 11:40 pm

BigHazelEyes wrote:uhh...hi?

Name: Lacy
Fave TT Characters: Terra, Beast Boy, Kid Flash, and Starfire
Likes: Rubber Ducks, Pools, Choclate, Gymnastics, My Friends, Having Time To Myself, Polka Dots, Board Games, Animals, Rollar Coasters, Cookies, Coloring, Singing, Reading, and Teen Titans of Coarse.
Dislikes: Getting Up Early, School, Schedules, Time Limts, Tuna, People Who Are Rude or Unjust, Yelling, Being Short, Football, Hot Weather, Misplacing Things.

I'm really small and very random. I very nice and go out of my way to help people. I love to make people happy. I love swimming, gymnastics, and baton. I show rabbits in 4-H. I love the Terra/BB pairing and ummm...I guess thats all I can think of. Smile

welcome to the forums and we all hope you enjoy it here! ^^

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Riaaanna on 8/12/2009, 4:25 am

WELCOME ALL! WELCOME! :D :D :D

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 8/15/2009, 5:06 pm

WhiteDove wrote:
WhiteDove wrote:Hello, my name is Eden. Smile I heard about this group on youtube, and I have always loved Teen Titans. I'll try to do what I can to help out. Smile

Oh, am I supposed to have written it like this? Embarassed

Name: Eden
Fave TT Characters: Terra, Raven, and Starfire
Likes: Singing, poetry, art, and medicine.
Dislikes: umm I don't really dislike anything. I don't like when people are mean to other people, but that is all. Embarassed sometimes I forget my glasses at home, and I don't really like that..

It is very nice to meet everyone... I hope we can all become friends ^_^

you can write it anyway you want! lol glad to meet you!

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Welcome :D

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 8/16/2009, 2:27 am

Yupyupps, welcome alls :D
Thanks for joining us and hope you newcomers
find yourself at home here. If any problems arises,
feel free to PM any of the members or me yupps Wink Smile

-Karp

_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Howdy.

Post by Cylor on 8/26/2009, 6:53 pm

Hullo. I go by Cylor at a number of forums...I noticed your activities in a topic on TitansGo.net's forums. I was impressed by the dedication your group, and particularly Rianna, have shown to this revival effort in terms of reaching out to the show's cast, crew and production staff. I've been looking for a more active TT fan forum to get involved with, so I thought I would check this place out.

I've written a number of TT stories, including a couple of in-progress ones I'm still working on, all of which can be found at my fanfiction.net page (or via my sig banners, below)...as can a bit more information about myself, for the truly bored. Razz

That's all I can think of offhand, introductory-wise.

_________________

Snow banner by Synkopated; Family banner by The Phiend.
avatar
Cylor

Posts : 195
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 40
Location : NoDak, USA

View user profile http://sincronos.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Riaaanna on 8/26/2009, 7:28 pm

Cylor wrote:Hullo. I go by Cylor at a number of forums...I noticed your activities in a topic on TitansGo.net's forums. I was impressed by the dedication your group, and particularly Rianna, have shown to this revival effort in terms of reaching out to the show's cast, crew and production staff. I've been looking for a more active TT fan forum to get involved with, so I thought I would check this place out.

I've written a number of TT stories, including a couple of in-progress ones I'm still working on, all of which can be found at my fanfiction.net page (or via my sig banners, below)...as can a bit more information about myself, for the truly bored. Razz

That's all I can think of offhand, introductory-wise.

Thank you, Cylor! Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay! Smile

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Rachel1466 on 8/26/2009, 7:30 pm

Cylor wrote:Hullo. I go by Cylor at a number of forums...I noticed your activities in a topic on TitansGo.net's forums. I was impressed by the dedication your group, and particularly Rianna, have shown to this revival effort in terms of reaching out to the show's cast, crew and production staff. I've been looking for a more active TT fan forum to get involved with, so I thought I would check this place out.

I've written a number of TT stories, including a couple of in-progress ones I'm still working on, all of which can be found at my fanfiction.net page (or via my sig banners, below)...as can a bit more information about myself, for the truly bored. Razz

That's all I can think of offhand, introductory-wise.

Welcome to the forums!! :D
avatar
Rachel1466

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-07-27
Age : 23
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

View user profile http://rachel1466.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by ~Angel~ on 8/26/2009, 8:10 pm

fav color:Purple and blue
Likes:anime,tt(of course),drawing and going on the computer
Dislikes:hornets,mean people,and spinnage
fav charector:rae and star
Age:15
Friends: alot even from around the world
so thats me :D :D :D :D almost forgot
Fav couples:rob&star,rae&bb,jinx*&flash,cybog&bee,and (kind of) terra&bb.
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.