Introduce Yourself

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduce Yourself

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 3/5/2009, 1:55 am

Aside from the Project, I thought that it would be nice to get to know one another
so that we won't have to feel shy about anything and that we can work in a comfortable
environment/atmosphere.

So if you'd like to introduce and tell about yourself, feel free to do so here. Just remember to respect one another Smile
After all, we're a team, and we're all fighting for the same goal: Aiming to achieve a season six or more of the Teen Titans.

Well, post away ^-^


Last edited by FloatingMagikarp on 3/5/2009, 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

yupps

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 3/5/2009, 3:16 am

guess i'll start ^^

Favorite Color: light blue

Favorite Animals: felines, wolves, killer whales, hawks, and otters.

Music: im an all-around type, but my top favorite genres are pop and techno.

Favorite Shows: Teen Titans of course, Justice League, Beyblade, Rurouni Kenshin, Static Shock, X-Men Evolution, Batman Beyond, Pokemon, and lots more yup.

Favorite Characters of Those Shows:
Teen Titans: Raven and Terra
Justice League: Hawkgirl and Supergirl
Beyblade: Ray and Mystel
Rurouni Kenshin: Yahiko, Sanosuke, and Misao
Static Shock: Virgil aka Static x]
X-Men Evolution: Kitty and Kurt
Batman Beyond: Terry
Pokemon: Gardenia, Falkner, Charmeleon, Umbreon, Lugia, and Jolteon.

Hobbies:anime, reading manga, drawing, lying on bed doing nothing, playing sports, and playing games

Likes: sour food and warm/hot weather.
Dislikes: any work that has to do with school

Favorite Foods: spaghetti, rice, and sushi.
Least Favorite Foods: Anything super sweet, bitter, or salty

Favorite Drink: water XD
Least Favorite Drinks: Coffee and sodas/soft drinks

Personality: I'm a calm person who usually keeps their cool, unless something huge actually happens - which i don't know
what i would do if it did, though i can probably picture myself: *running around in circles while waving a lunchbox in the air* - and
yes, i can be random sometimes too XD so yeah, im pretty much an easygoing person who rarely gets offended, so if anyone wants to ask/talk to me about something, then feel free to do so. though the only bad habit of mine that i know of is that i procrastinate when it comes
to school work sometimes (that explains all those faves on my youtube. ^^;) still, either way, i end up getting things done, because i
am always willing to work hard when needed :) yupps.


well, i guess that about wraps it up ^^


Last edited by FloatingMagikarp on 3/7/2009, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 3/5/2009, 6:49 pm

Okay, let's see here....

Hits: any kind of food really but I always have a craving for sour chicken and fried rice...mmmm fried rice..lol I used to drink coke but I stopped that now because of the acid...it is truly like you are drinking battery acid Wink I like all shades of blue. My favourite character is raven the rest of them are pretty much even. I like all kinds of music like techno, indie, classical. I like the following shows: jericho, heroes, fringe, TT of course, almost any kind of anime, sponge bob had a go there too. lol ren/stimpy aaahh monsters! rugrats,<childhood memories lol smallville, yea any really. I really like the fall, spring and winter. The animals I like would be wolves, foxes, and I hold very high regard for eagles and hawks. Hobbies would be drawing, reading, playing games, and learning something new.

Misses: math...I abhor the subject...don't know why we need and don't care lol.

What I am like. Well I try to be the best person I can be. I love to treat others with whatever they like. I also like to look after the well being of friends and family. I just like to treat others with respect and kindness. I also like to help people out...A LOT! lol it's just fun to help out a person when they need it. But yea just an average person here. Smile
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Raevien on 3/13/2009, 9:48 am

What's up guuuuuuys? ^^ Some of you might know me from Deviantart (tried using the same username but my registration email never came through so, I was forced to switch the letters. Oh dear). My account there is: Reavien.deviantart.com

I've basically been a DC fan all my life--especially the TVshows; started reading my grandfather's Batman comics when I was little because I liked how it was mostly pictures and lessly words XD Watched Superfriends all the time when it was on air; and when cartoon network was at it's prime, I watched Justice League (Unlimited) and Teen Titans ALL the time. Shortly after they went off air, I watched a lot of Ninja Turtles...until "The Dark Knight" came out. My DC 'blood' revived, I discovered just how wonderful youtube really is. XD

And thus, I'm back--and possibly permanently--on a DCfandom spazz.

My favorite TVshows include: Almost anything DCverse (Justice League, Teen Titans, Static Shock, Batman Beyond, Batman: Animated Series, etc, etc), TMNT (only the 2k3 series; FF and BTTS -stunk-), Full House, iCarly (it's -random- XD ), Phennias and Ferb, The Most Extreme (on Animal Planet), and Secrets of the Dead (on PBS)

I LOVE the color purple. I've been riding and working with horses (English style) since I was 10. I listen to a variety of different music, but, my Zune appears to be dominated by movie scores (everything ranging from "Bolt" to "The Dark Knight" to "Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas" ). My favorite hobbies include: drawing, writing (both original and fanfiction), daydreaming, listening to music, analyzing movies, books, and music, and doing just about anything with horses.

My favorite Titans are: Speedy, Beast Boy, Raven, Aqualad and Cyborg.
Favorite League members are: Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Supergirl and Black Canary

NOW, something exciting I bring along on here with me:
3 of my friends on DeviantArt and I have actually created our own alternate DCverse. We've got a little over 20 years planned out so far; everything from when Bruce first becomes Batman to about...25 years after. Each of us have created an OC based off of us (which actually spawned from an inside joke that we called ourselves the Fabulous Four when we first met that originally had NOTHING to do with DCverse). And our 4 OCs:
- Phantom / Raven Wayne ((Mine))
- Rockhide / Lune Silverstone ((Lunar-Ninja's OC))
- Feline Fatal / Tiffany Embers ((Turtlefreak121's OC))
- Demoness / Serafina (Fina) Embers ((FireReign's OC))
Form the Fabulous Four--an all-female sister team to Titans West and East.

While we have one mass plotline that goes along through our entire DCverse (we refer to it as F4verse), each of us have mini-side stories and stuff that go along into it. We've been working on it since about mid-July 2008, so, it's still a bit new and has a -few- minor plotholes in the 25 or so years we've already developed. But still, I'll be posting a few informations about our stuff 'cause we really want to get it out there. :3 We've got a TON of interesting ideas that combine Static Shock, Teen Titans, and JLU all into ONE big story, and we've even added in comic references and plotlines. So.

HAI PEOPLE, AND LOOK OUT.
Reavien's here. >D
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 3/13/2009, 11:37 am

Raevien wrote:What's up guuuuuuys? ^^ Some of you might know me from Deviantart (tried using the same username but my registration email never came through so, I was forced to switch the letters. Oh dear). My account there is: Reavien.deviantart.com

I've basically been a DC fan all my life--especially the TVshows; started reading my grandfather's Batman comics when I was little because I liked how it was mostly pictures and lessly words XD Watched Superfriends all the time when it was on air; and when cartoon network was at it's prime, I watched Justice League (Unlimited) and Teen Titans ALL the time. Shortly after they went off air, I watched a lot of Ninja Turtles...until "The Dark Knight" came out. My DC 'blood' revived, I discovered just how wonderful youtube really is. XD

And thus, I'm back--and possibly permanently--on a DCfandom spazz.

My favorite TVshows include: Almost anything DCverse (Justice League, Teen Titans, Static Shock, Batman Beyond, Batman: Animated Series, etc, etc), TMNT (only the 2k3 series; FF and BTTS -stunk-), Full House, iCarly (it's -random- XD ), Phennias and Ferb, The Most Extreme (on Animal Planet), and Secrets of the Dead (on PBS)

I LOVE the color purple. I've been riding and working with horses (English style) since I was 10. I listen to a variety of different music, but, my Zune appears to be dominated by movie scores (everything ranging from "Bolt" to "The Dark Knight" to "Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas" ). My favorite hobbies include: drawing, writing (both original and fanfiction), daydreaming, listening to music, analyzing movies, books, and music, and doing just about anything with horses.

My favorite Titans are: Speedy, Beast Boy, Raven, Aqualad and Cyborg.
Favorite League members are: Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Supergirl and Black Canary

NOW, something exciting I bring along on here with me:
3 of my friends on DeviantArt and I have actually created our own alternate DCverse. We've got a little over 20 years planned out so far; everything from when Bruce first becomes Batman to about...25 years after. Each of us have created an OC based off of us (which actually spawned from an inside joke that we called ourselves the Fabulous Four when we first met that originally had NOTHING to do with DCverse). And our 4 OCs:
- Phantom / Raven Wayne ((Mine))
- Rockhide / Lune Silverstone ((Lunar-Ninja's OC))
- Feline Fatal / Tiffany Embers ((Turtlefreak121's OC))
- Demoness / Serafina (Fina) Embers ((FireReign's OC))
Form the Fabulous Four--an all-female sister team to Titans West and East.

While we have one mass plotline that goes along through our entire DCverse (we refer to it as F4verse), each of us have mini-side stories and stuff that go along into it. We've been working on it since about mid-July 2008, so, it's still a bit new and has a -few- minor plotholes in the 25 or so years we've already developed. But still, I'll be posting a few informations about our stuff 'cause we really want to get it out there. :3 We've got a TON of interesting ideas that combine Static Shock, Teen Titans, and JLU all into ONE big story, and we've even added in comic references and plotlines. So.

HAI PEOPLE, AND LOOK OUT.
Reavien's here. >D
welcome to the forums Raevien ^^
and that's so awesome - your ideas and the OCs of yourself and your friends o.o
i wish i could have been a DC freak earlier and knew all there was to know
about our heroes. im just starting to realize how awesome DC Universe really is.
ahh can't wait to go to the Comic Con this year! hopefully anyways x]
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Ravenisawesome on 3/15/2009, 10:34 pm

What's up everyone! This is Ravenisawesome, and I have also came up with a group to bring back the titans on another forum website. germany411 told me about this website and I thought it would be awesome to join!^^ My favorite titan is Raven, Beast Boy is my second favorite. My favorite pizza topping is Pepperoni, my favorite drink is Monster Assault, my favorite color is green. ^^ I also have made up three OC's and they are Lightdude, Scorpio, and Crow. "We must never give up, for we are titans fans forever!!", is the motto I just made up. ^^
avatar
Ravenisawesome

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-03-15
Age : 27
Location : In your nightmares consuming your souls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Raevien on 3/15/2009, 10:36 pm

Ravenisawesome wrote:What's up everyone! This is Ravenisawesome, and I have also came up with a group to bring back the titans on another forum website. germany411 told me about this website and I thought it would be awesome to join!^^ My favorite titan is Raven, Beast Boy is my second favorite. My favorite pizza topping is Pepperoni, my favorite drink is Monster Assault, my favorite color is green. ^^ I also have made up three OC's and they are Lightdude, Scorpio, and Crow. We must never give up, for we are titans fans for ever!! ^^

HECK YES, moar people. =D And, more BB and Raven fans. WHOOT THEM.
Welcome to the gang, RIA (lawl, Ria). Hopefully you'll enjoy it here and make yourself at home. =3

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Ravenisawesome on 3/15/2009, 10:57 pm

I will thanks! ^^

_________________

Signature made by Semigoth, a member on TGN
avatar by me
"We must never give up, for we are titans fans and us titans fans must stick together!"-Me^^
titansgo.net is closing! There's a new forum in progress, please check it out titans fans!
http://tgnmemory.freeforums.org/
avatar
Ravenisawesome

Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-03-15
Age : 27
Location : In your nightmares consuming your souls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 3/15/2009, 11:23 pm

Ravenisawesome wrote:What's up everyone! This is Ravenisawesome, and I have also came up with a group to bring back the titans on another forum website. germany411 told me about this website and I thought it would be awesome to join!^^ My favorite titan is Raven, Beast Boy is my second favorite. My favorite pizza topping is Pepperoni, my favorite drink is Monster Assault, my favorite color is green. ^^ I also have made up three OC's and they are Lightdude, Scorpio, and Crow. "We must never give up, for we are titans fans forever!!", is the motto I just made up. ^^

Awesome! You joined! We are gald to have you here! Woot woot! I hope more people can join our groups! Together we will accomplish our goal!

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Hiya!

Post by KaylainWonderland on 3/30/2009, 8:42 pm

My name's Kayla ^__^ (obviously) and I love Teen Titans, My favorite charries are Terra and Beastboy

I also love Sonic the Hedgehog, Conker's Bad Fur Day..Gahh, I'm a real video game and anime freak.

My favorite animes are Chrono Crusade and Sailor Moon..

I'm alot like Konata from Lucky Star

And i do support Sonsally and other Sonic couples..(The last website i joined trolled me off of it because of that)

Please don't hate me ;_;

I just love Teen Titans and want it back like everyone else.. Embarassed
avatar
KaylainWonderland

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Raevien on 3/31/2009, 12:11 pm

KaylainWonderland wrote:My name's Kayla ^__^ (obviously) and I love Teen Titans, My favorite charries are Terra and Beastboy

I also love Sonic the Hedgehog, Conker's Bad Fur Day..Gahh, I'm a real video game and anime freak.

My favorite animes are Chrono Crusade and Sailor Moon..

I'm alot like Konata from Lucky Star

And i do support Sonsally and other Sonic couples..(The last website i joined trolled me off of it because of that)

Please don't hate me ;_;

I just love Teen Titans and want it back like everyone else.. Embarassed

Welcome to the group! =D
*over exaggerated thumbs up*

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 3/31/2009, 2:46 pm

KaylainWonderland wrote:My name's Kayla ^__^ (obviously) and I love Teen Titans, My favorite charries are Terra and Beastboy

I also love Sonic the Hedgehog, Conker's Bad Fur Day..Gahh, I'm a real video game and anime freak.

My favorite animes are Chrono Crusade and Sailor Moon..

I'm alot like Konata from Lucky Star

And i do support Sonsally and other Sonic couples..(The last website i joined trolled me off of it because of that)

Please don't hate me ;_;

I just love Teen Titans and want it back like everyone else.. Embarassed

Welcome to the forums! Everyone here is a equal and the word hate is not in our dictionary btw. Wink

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by KaylainWonderland on 3/31/2009, 4:07 pm

*eyes light up* Wow thank you guys so much! I was getting ready for the trolling T.T
Thank you *curtseys* I'm gonna go contribute to the Teen Titans RAAAAAGGEEEEE >8D
avatar
KaylainWonderland

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 3/31/2009, 8:22 pm

KaylainWonderland wrote:*eyes light up* Wow thank you guys so much! I was getting ready for the trolling T.T
Thank you *curtseys* I'm gonna go contribute to the Teen Titans RAAAAAGGEEEEE >8D
lol go for it and welcome to the forums at that =^_^=
just ask around if you need anything and we'll see
how we can help Smile yupps.
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself, and I

Post by BoxedWater on 4/12/2009, 9:12 pm

where do i start off?

Name: Andrew
Hobbies: I play on a basketball team, we're good Wink [http://www.berkeleyohtani.org/]
TV Shows: Teen Titans (duh), .Hack/Dusk, .Hack/Sign, .Hack/Roots
Fav Characters: Jinx, Kid Flash, Cyborg Smile
Colors: Purple,White,Black
Likes: Teen Titans, Being lazy, playing video games(sometimes), Basketball
Dislikes: Exercise
Foods: CHOCOLATE, Italian
Drinks: Sprite :D
Personality: Very quiet, but I can annoy the heck outta you if we're friends.
Hometown: San Francisco, California
any other questions just ask Smile
avatar
BoxedWater

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-04-12
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco(aka Jump City), California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Woo!

Post by ~whatsthematterscared on 4/13/2009, 3:02 pm

Name: Verity Wink
Hobbies: Drawing, Youtube and figuring out how to be a good elader for you guys (Lol, so commited to this i am..i even get stomach knots when I remember I am the leader of this thing..)
TV Shows: Teen Titans, Lucky Star, Death Note...all anime really!
Fav Characters: Jinx, Raven, Slade.
Colors: Purple,Red, Black
Likes: Basketball, Chocolate, Msn, Youtube, Drawing
Dislikes: spiders, Sharks, Deep Water
Foods: Mexician, italien, Chinease, Japanese
Drinks: Chocolate Milk Smile
Personality: Crazy, hyper, mad, evil.
Hometown: Shropshire, West Midlands, UK

Contact me as your leader!! *does alien sign* Take me to your leader Smile
avatar
~whatsthematterscared

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 4/13/2009, 4:20 pm

~whatsthematterscared wrote:Name: Verity Wink
Hobbies: Drawing, Youtube and figuring out how to be a good elader for you guys (Lol, so commited to this i am..i even get stomach knots when I remember I am the leader of this thing..)
TV Shows: Teen Titans, Lucky Star, Death Note...all anime really!
Fav Characters: Jinx, Raven, Slade.
Colors: Purple,Red, Black
Likes: Basketball, Chocolate, Msn, Youtube, Drawing
Dislikes: spiders, Sharks, Deep Water
Foods: Mexician, italien, Chinease, Japanese
Drinks: Chocolate Milk Smile
Personality: Crazy, hyper, mad, evil.
Hometown: Shropshire, West Midlands, UK

Contact me as your leader!! *does alien sign* Take me to your leader Smile

lol I will take you to my leader! And don't worry about being the leader! You have us to fall back on! See we are a living unit. And as a living unit everyone does their own job so that the whole unit can function! So, don't be worried!

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

hey!

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 4/21/2009, 9:19 pm

name: Ryan Shorter
race: african-american
age: 14
birthday:july 23rd
favorite foods: anything edible Smile
hobbies:reading, writing, watching tv, etc.
state: the sunshine state
city:orlando
grade:9th
favorite color: red
about me: i'm crazy! i like to annoy my family a lot. but that isn't my only characteristic. i'm nice, smart, and dedicated to saving t.t!
favorite tt character: raven of course!

i guess that's it Smile


Last edited by thecrazykid3649 on 5/20/2009, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Blitzkrieg on 4/21/2009, 9:27 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:name: Ryan
race: african-american
age: 14
birthday:july 23rd
favorite foods: anything edible Smile
hobbies:reading, writing, watching tv, etc.
state: the sunshine state
city:orlando
grade:9th
favorite color: red
about me: i'm crazy! i like to annoy my family a lot. but that isn't my only characteristic. i'm nice, smart, and dedicated to saving t.t!
favorite tt character: raven of course!

i guess that's it Smile

It better be raven...or else! *sinister glare* jk

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post by ultimateravenfan on 5/18/2009, 4:21 pm

Favorite color: dark blue.
fav. shows: obviously teen titans.
fav. titans: Raven, BB, but i like raven more.
fav. TT episodes: Nevermore, birthmark, the prophecy, the end 1-3 and my favorite bunny raven or how to make a titananimal disappear.
grade: 9th
hobbies: playing video games, playing guitar, watching teen titans, and trying to save teen titans.
favorite music: classic rock, modern rock, grunge rock, and HEAVY METAL
favorite band Nirvana
age: 15
Race: Caucasion


Last edited by ultimateravenfan on 5/19/2009, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ultimateravenfan

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by thewizardofodd12 on 5/18/2009, 6:50 pm

name: Ryan
race: white
age: 15
birthday: feb 24
hobbies: TV, reading, Video games, internet, and eating.
state: the Ocean state
favorite foods: Italian and Chinese
Favorite movie: Rocky Horror, Sweeney Todd, The Dark Knight, Analyze That, and Hocus Pocus
Favorite Musicals(broadway) Wicked, Phantom, and Gypsy.
Favorite shows: TT(DUH) X men Evolution, and Wolverine and the X-men.
favorite characters from the shows:
TT: BB, Raven and Terra
X men Evo: Kurt (Nightcrawler), Kitty, and Rouge.
Wolverine&Xmen: Nightcrawler and Wolverine
grade:10th
favorite color: Black and Blue
about me: I'm funny, nice, insane, sensitive and awesome! I love my fav shows!!


Last edited by thewizardofodd12 on 8/15/2009, 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
thewizardofodd12

Posts : 370
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 23
Location : N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello there

Post by artemis 1223 on 5/18/2009, 9:32 pm

well hello i guess il introduce myself
name: James Farmer
Hobbies: Fishing hunting
fav TT character: Robin/Slade alot of ppl dont like slade but i do respect him because he never gives up.
fav color: blue
fav food: waffles!!!
fav tt quote: villians beware we have waffles.
other than that i just want to do all i can to get season six. we can do it. be like robin. Giving up isnt a choise.
avatar
artemis 1223

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 24
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 5/18/2009, 9:34 pm

artemis 1223 wrote:well hello i guess il introduce myself
name: James Farmer
Hobbies: Fishing hunting
fav TT character: Robin/Slade alot of ppl dont like slade but i do respect him because he never gives up.
fav color: blue
fav food: waffles!!!
fav tt quote: villians beware we have waffles.
other than that i just want to do all i can to get season six. we can do it. be like robin. Giving up isnt a choise.


Amen! Smile

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 5/18/2009, 10:46 pm

artemis 1223 wrote:well hello i guess il introduce myself
name: James Farmer
Hobbies: Fishing hunting
fav TT character: Robin/Slade alot of ppl dont like slade but i do respect him because he never gives up.
fav color: blue
fav food: waffles!!!
fav tt quote: villians beware we have waffles.
other than that i just want to do all i can to get season six. we can do it. be like robin. Giving up isnt a choise.
lol love waffles over here too Razz
nice avatar btw. XD

_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by artemis 1223 on 5/19/2009, 6:04 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
artemis 1223 wrote:well hello i guess il introduce myself
name: James Farmer
Hobbies: Fishing hunting
fav TT character: Robin/Slade alot of ppl dont like slade but i do respect him because he never gives up.
fav color: blue
fav food: waffles!!!
fav tt quote: villians beware we have waffles.
other than that i just want to do all i can to get season six. we can do it. be like robin. Giving up isnt a choise.
lol love waffles over here too Razz
nice avatar btw. XD
lol thx ;]
avatar
artemis 1223

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 24
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.