The Darkest of Knights

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal on 12/12/2010, 4:55 pm

Alice cursed, trying to cut the blindfold off carefully but Luna's bumper car crashed into John's again, not only cutting the blindfold off, but accidentally cutting the side of John's face.

Hit, his heart nearly stopped from the blow, it pushed Batman away effectively. He cut you like an amateur. An amateur. Robin jumped from his position, "Batface, let's go!" He yelled throwing a batarang at Slade while Batman recovered from the attack.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2010, 1:16 am

A stream of blood of blood trailed down John's cheek, let out a yell of pain feeling the steel enter his skin to his tissue. He looked at Alice wincing in pain, it was alright he guessed- at least the blindfold was gone. New scars aren't so bad.

Luna gave a small shriek seeing Alice's knife cutting John's face. The stone was at the edge of the seat, since the bumping made it slide across the seat. Luna gave it a quick light push with her hand covered with fabric of her cloak making it clash against the floor. She could feel her drained energy coming back slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 1:21 am

The Jokers eyes wavered on the fallen stone. "Hurm..." he pondered about the consequences of Luna gaining her powers back, but pushed all negative thoughts aside. Even if she did manage to over power him, there was no way that they could find the others in time. If any attempt at rescuing them was tried, the other hostages would be dead in a snap. "Oh my, look at all that blood!" he laughed at Johns face. "That wasn't very bright, eh?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 1:29 am

Alice had to ignore, cancel out the loud speaker The Joker was blabbering into. It would only cause more of a problem as she went on. "Do something John, get your girlfriend free while I focus on making sure you don't bump boats." Alice, holding onto the front of John's bumper car, ready to kick Luna's oncoming car. She would have to focus on the swerve if it did it again, otherwise, this looked like a head on attack.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2010, 1:48 am

"Alright," John grumbled, adding a thank you and squatting up on his seat. He grabbed on to the seat, so he can't slip aside. He wanted to get an angle at Luna's bumper green car. He saw her car that came towards them, "I'll try to get in her bumper car." He muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 1:52 am

Alice for a moment tried to comprehend what John said. "What?" She asked as she kicked the car safely away.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 1:54 am

the Joker turned up the speed in hopes that another two of Alice's friends would die. Making the ending all the more sweeter. "Only two more bumps.." he hissed over the loudspeaker. "Then.. Boom!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2010, 2:00 am

As soon as Alice kick the bumper car, John took the moment to lunge into the bumper car. He landed right next to Luna, he turned to Alice. "I meant [i]this.[/i" He said start to cut up the straps himself, "Hey there, Beautiful." He said to Luna as he gave her quick glance as he got to the last few straps.
"I'd be delighted right now, bu ti'm afraid to die at the moment." The mage said plainly as she watched him. "Now, hurry." She rushed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 2:03 am

Bump. "Lets go, move!" Alice urged running a limp as best she could off the 'stage', one more bump, no one was on the bumper cars, but Alice couldn't properly determine the radius of the explosion, better safe than sorry. "Hurry!"

Bump.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2010, 2:08 am

Before the second Bump, John tugged Luna and pulled her out of the car. He held her hand tightly as the second bump happened, hoping they weren't dead quite yet. Luna's breath was short and fast, this was a moment that would make your heart stop. Her heart dropped at the moment, expecting the explosion as they ran away from the Bumper car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 2:15 am

Seeing as the explosion was inside the building this time, it was much louder. Anyone within.. well, the entire building felt the explosion and anyone inside the room was deafened by the loud, concussing blow. All the colorful light bulbs in the room shattered, instantly losing their festive touch. Dust clouded the area as the Joker entered, looking for the heroes. "I think that was probably the best show of the night.. So far."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 2:19 am

(Zeros next, by the way, Red. If you dont remember the plan, shoot me a pencil or PM)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2010, 2:27 am

The couple were holding onto each other, locked into each other's arms. John heard Joker's voice booming in the dark room, he growled looking at Luna holding on him. His hand rubbed her hair twirling a strand in his finger, he looked over his sides to look for Joker. "Sad, that non of us died." He added sarcasticly as Luna pulled away for a second. "Where are you clown?" She hissed.

Nicole jerked looking at her sides quickly out of natural reaction. She wondered what were the loud noises that boomed in the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 2:36 am

"Actually, one of you as died." The clown smirked, his face paint stretching thick across his face. He equated down next to the two love birds. "t must have been the best explosion of the night." he neglected to tell them WHO he had killed.

"Hey, behave over there!" a goon called over to Nicole from the far end of the room. She had been the first to awake, and the others who had been saved from their rooms were lined up next to her, each bound tightly to a chair. "You'll set off the explosives if you don't sit still!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2010, 2:43 am

Luna rose an eyebrow, horrified who had died. "Who did you kill you?!" She demanded glaring at Joker. Her hands clenching now, only John held onto her. Knowing she can effect something if she would attack him.

Nicole froze, she felt light-headed. "You'll set off the explosives if you don't sit still!"[i] She thought for a moment, taking slow breaths. [i]If..I move. Explosives will be set off...? Though, as Nicole looked over at the people around her. She didn't see Rose, yet. She remembered about the picture of her son- Izzy. She hoped she was alright, but her mind couldn't help but trigger about her moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 2:56 am

"That is for me to know.." the Joker stood back up, towering over the two heroes. "And you to find out." the dust was now settling down and his eyes scanned the area for Alice, figuring she wasn't too far away.

One out of about ten goons that was keeping an eye on the current hostages in the room, walked over to Nicole nervously. "Please, sweetie, don't move." this was probably one of the more.. reluctant clowns of the group. "If you move around too much, the trigger will be activated. Thats not supposed to happen.." yet. the man thought.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2010, 3:02 am

Nicole narrowed her eyes, "Don't you dare call me Sweetie, Again. You clown!" She snapped, keeping herself stiff at the moment. Strands of her ebony hair came over her eye as she kept her face towards the clown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 3:15 am

The clown sighed as he walked around behind Nicole and made sure her bonds were tied nice and tight. "Sorry, kid. Bosses orders and what not.. Gonna lose someone if I don't do what he tells me." he vented. This mans name was David and he had a 5 year old at home, both having been threatened by the Joker. Not all the clowns here were evil, a good sob story like Davids separated him from the bunch.

(If anyone wants to play a clown or have their characters wake up in the room, feel free too. Just remember, if rules are broken, so are the heroes bones. Is that I rhyme I be seeing? Naw...)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 12/13/2010, 9:30 am

(ive edited...sry for the confusion)

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2010, 10:10 am

Nicole kept her head still, her eyes rolled over to her shoulder to watch David. Instead of going on with her furious ranting, her tone changed hearing he can loose someone. "You're different from the other clowns, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 11:02 am

Alice was on her back, out like a light. Dust filled her mouth and ear which triggered a cough or two, she snapped awake because of the pain it takes to cough with broken ribs. If she was sprayed with laughing gas, that might be her end. She tried to scoot back against a wall to help herself get up. Blood caked her lips, her vision was blurred and the dust wasn't helping. All of a sudden, she felt her hair being pulled up and she was being hoisted up, she groaned, instinctively covering her face, thinking she was going to get beat to death. A laugh, though before that Alice had already deduced the Joker was the one pulling the 'strings'.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 11:14 am

"You know," The Joker pulled Alice up into a sitting position. "I could end this all right now.." he whispered in her ear. "Another explosion.. I'llbe dead, you'll be dead and everyone else in the building as well.. But!" he let her go and stood straight up and started walking towards the next room. "Thats just me. I like to watch the world burn."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 11:16 am

Alice said nothing, she knew if she did The Joker would only provoke her further. She stood up, dizzy, followed The Joker. Pursued him. This would end tonight, no matter what, Alice would save everyone.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 12/13/2010, 11:53 am

Slade batted Damian's attack away like it was child's play- and to Slade, it honestly was. But for once, Slade wasn't playing around- closing the gap between himself and Damian at borderline superhuman speed, he plowed his foot into Damian's face, knocking him back. Batface too slung a dual colored bat- rang, but he was incapacitated with a deft strike from Slade's weapon. "Still sending everyone else to do your battles?" Slade sneered, turning to Batman. "Come on, Batman. For nearly two decades we've been at this, it's high time we finished it." Slade aimed the blasterstaff at Batman. "Just you. Just me."

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 11:57 am

The next room was, by far, the smallest out of any of the rooms, about the size of the average bedroom. Zero sat in the middle of the room, tied tight to a wooden chair and a small black safe was pushed up beside him. Along the walls were hundreds of numbers. The Joker withdrew a few objects from his pocket and walked over to the trapped hero. "The object of this room is to find the combo to the safe," he placed a candle on top of the safe and lit it. "The numbers to the safe are written in a special ink that glows in the candles light."

He pulled a syringe out of his pocked and stood over Zero. "You must be wondering whats in the safe." he smirked and emptied the needle in Zeros neck. "I'm pretty sure you could figure it out." he walked back over to the door. "I'd say about.. 10 minutes before Zero here is.. Well no, I wont ruin the surprise." he flicked the lights off and only the glow from the candle could be seen in the room.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top