The Darkest of Knights

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 2:36 am

"Actually, one of you as died." The clown smirked, his face paint stretching thick across his face. He equated down next to the two love birds. "t must have been the best explosion of the night." he neglected to tell them WHO he had killed.

"Hey, behave over there!" a goon called over to Nicole from the far end of the room. She had been the first to awake, and the others who had been saved from their rooms were lined up next to her, each bound tightly to a chair. "You'll set off the explosives if you don't sit still!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 2:56 am

"That is for me to know.." the Joker stood back up, towering over the two heroes. "And you to find out." the dust was now settling down and his eyes scanned the area for Alice, figuring she wasn't too far away.

One out of about ten goons that was keeping an eye on the current hostages in the room, walked over to Nicole nervously. "Please, sweetie, don't move." this was probably one of the more.. reluctant clowns of the group. "If you move around too much, the trigger will be activated. Thats not supposed to happen.." yet. the man thought.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 3:15 am

The clown sighed as he walked around behind Nicole and made sure her bonds were tied nice and tight. "Sorry, kid. Bosses orders and what not.. Gonna lose someone if I don't do what he tells me." he vented. This mans name was David and he had a 5 year old at home, both having been threatened by the Joker. Not all the clowns here were evil, a good sob story like Davids separated him from the bunch.

(If anyone wants to play a clown or have their characters wake up in the room, feel free too. Just remember, if rules are broken, so are the heroes bones. Is that I rhyme I be seeing? Naw...)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 12/13/2010, 9:30 am

(ive edited...sry for the confusion)

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 11:02 am

Alice was on her back, out like a light. Dust filled her mouth and ear which triggered a cough or two, she snapped awake because of the pain it takes to cough with broken ribs. If she was sprayed with laughing gas, that might be her end. She tried to scoot back against a wall to help herself get up. Blood caked her lips, her vision was blurred and the dust wasn't helping. All of a sudden, she felt her hair being pulled up and she was being hoisted up, she groaned, instinctively covering her face, thinking she was going to get beat to death. A laugh, though before that Alice had already deduced the Joker was the one pulling the 'strings'.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 11:14 am

"You know," The Joker pulled Alice up into a sitting position. "I could end this all right now.." he whispered in her ear. "Another explosion.. I'llbe dead, you'll be dead and everyone else in the building as well.. But!" he let her go and stood straight up and started walking towards the next room. "Thats just me. I like to watch the world burn."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 11:16 am

Alice said nothing, she knew if she did The Joker would only provoke her further. She stood up, dizzy, followed The Joker. Pursued him. This would end tonight, no matter what, Alice would save everyone.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 12/13/2010, 11:53 am

Slade batted Damian's attack away like it was child's play- and to Slade, it honestly was. But for once, Slade wasn't playing around- closing the gap between himself and Damian at borderline superhuman speed, he plowed his foot into Damian's face, knocking him back. Batface too slung a dual colored bat- rang, but he was incapacitated with a deft strike from Slade's weapon. "Still sending everyone else to do your battles?" Slade sneered, turning to Batman. "Come on, Batman. For nearly two decades we've been at this, it's high time we finished it." Slade aimed the blasterstaff at Batman. "Just you. Just me."

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 11:57 am

The next room was, by far, the smallest out of any of the rooms, about the size of the average bedroom. Zero sat in the middle of the room, tied tight to a wooden chair and a small black safe was pushed up beside him. Along the walls were hundreds of numbers. The Joker withdrew a few objects from his pocket and walked over to the trapped hero. "The object of this room is to find the combo to the safe," he placed a candle on top of the safe and lit it. "The numbers to the safe are written in a special ink that glows in the candles light."

He pulled a syringe out of his pocked and stood over Zero. "You must be wondering whats in the safe." he smirked and emptied the needle in Zeros neck. "I'm pretty sure you could figure it out." he walked back over to the door. "I'd say about.. 10 minutes before Zero here is.. Well no, I wont ruin the surprise." he flicked the lights off and only the glow from the candle could be seen in the room.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 1:45 pm

"If you think that-" Batman put an arm to block Robin out of his way, "What?" He asked. "Robin, I'm going to ask you to sit this one out." Batman ordered. "But... but we're partners." Robin complained. "I know, and as your partner, I'm asking you to sit this one out. Slade has been waiting a long time for this." Batman said coldly looking into the eye of his nemesis. "This ends tonight Slade."

Alice was partly relieved that this seemed to be an easier one. One less strain on her. She just needed this one and Karmy to go. She stumbled over to the candle and picked it up. "I promise you'll be alive when this is all over Zero. I promise." She said slowly waving the candles around in search for the glowing numbers.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 1:52 pm

As Alice scanned the walls with the candle, a 4 shined brightly as the candle light washed over it. "Oh that was quick." the Joker grinned over the loudspeaker.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 2:10 pm

Alice entered a 4 on the safe and continued her search, slowly scanning each number to make sure she didn't skip any important glowing numbers...

Barbara, began tapping her foot on the ground, as if she had a beat in her head. "Anyone else coming up with a plan to escape?" Barbara asked in Morse Code. She heard that they were wired with explosives if they move too much. But slight movements of course were allowed. That could be enough for her to access her equipment to disable her own bomb. She could then take out her gaurd, which will alert the others and draw their attention away from whom they had their guns pointed at. Though she couldn't be too certain how the other heroes would escape. The fact that others were involved made an escape plan that more difficult. They had to work together.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 8:41 pm

An 8, 15 and 16 both popped up as Alice moved around. "Only two more letters to go, Alice." he didn't really expect her to fail this room, it was, after all, pretty easy. He glanced over to Zero who's senses would start to dull by now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/13/2010, 11:33 pm

Barbara took a deep breath, and tapped back to Nicole, "I believe that if Alice wins or loses we all die. Though that's what the last Joker would do." She looked about the room to see if the clowns would pick up on their little conversation. They didn't. And that was good. "We have to think of something quick."

Alice punched in the numbers in the safe. She covered the candle and moved forward to search the walls, her leg gave in and she dropped the candle, grunting as she hit the floor.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/13/2010, 11:51 pm

"Well... Now that was rather disappointing." The Joker voiced over the loudspeaker. "Hope you have something to light that candle with or Zeroes gonna be completely... 'senseless' in about;" he looked at the timer in his room. "5 minutes."

David bowed his head in shame, pulling off his mask. "They've got my daughter at gun point right now.. If I even make the slightest move at escaping or helping you. She'll be dead in the blink of an eye." he looked up to see Barbara awake, the others still out in their bonds.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/14/2010, 4:13 am

Alice was lucky—that's right, lucky—to have stolen her zippo back while Casey had control of Karmy's body. She didn't bother with the candle anymore, the fire from her zippo seemed to provide more light. She struggled to stand, but she was up, and far from out.

"Robin! No time for talk or emotions, that man has been ordered to kill you whether or not if you feel sorry for him!" Barbara tapped on the floor furiously. Situations were going on in her mind, they needed to work together to get out of there. Pronto. They needed to do something.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/14/2010, 9:48 am

(if anyone knows where I got these numbers, I will love you forever.)

The Joker smirked at Alice's cleverness when she found another number. 23. "Only one more to go.."

"If I could free you guys, I would.. But I have my daughter to look out for." he stood back up, slipping his mask back on.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 12/14/2010, 10:46 am

Crimson finally awoke and sat himself up. He streched a bit and grabbed the glass of water on the table next to his bed and took a long swig. he put the glass down and paused for a short few seconds. "Something doesn't feel right..." he said.

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/14/2010, 10:54 am

Alice went back to punch in the number. Last one. This was an easy one. Last one. Take it easy. Last one... She was dizzy. She was tired, pissed off, and ready to faint. Broken ribs, bruised in nearly every place imaginable, and her heart, shaken.

Right, if he didn't have a choice that still meant he was dangerous. Therefore, they needed an escape plan that could have involved injuring everyone that wasn't a hero in the room. Choices? No one had a choice. As a Bat it was instinctive to know that you had no choice. To give up the pleasures in life no matter how badly you wanted to, never count on being happy. The promise to Bruce Wayne's parents still stood strong in their spirits. The motive, the means, the money, the reason. "Don't buy into-..." Barbara stopped tapping to Nicole whilst still thinking of an escape plan when the guard behind her caught on to what they were doing and cracked the back of Barbara's head with the butt of his rifle. "Yo! Hey what're you doing?!" One goon clown asked after he knocked Barbara out, "They're communicating to each other! Its moose code or somethin', I saw a TV special on it." The goon explained. "Moose code?" Another goon asked. "Yeah, its what they had before texting was invented." The not so very bright goon said. "Well why don't you take her in a different room so we can... Punish her." Said another clown. "Hey... Good idea." The blunt clown smiled dragging Barbara, still strapped to a chair into a different room as some of the hoodlums cheered him on.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 12/14/2010, 11:23 am

"Put her back." Moe said as the goon dragged Barbara into the room. "If you dont want to die in the next minute and forty-five seconds." he nodded to the bomb strapped to the back of her chair. "If its not reconnected soon, it'll go off."he repeated what the Joker had told him. Meanwhile in the Jokers control room, he watched as Alice found the last number. "42"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 12/14/2010, 12:52 pm

To say that they were all still asleep was nothing short of arrogance, as one Sarah Roper was all too apt to prove. Trussed up like a christmas present, she could have busted out ages ago, but didn't want to endanger everyone else. But when she heard that they were planning something frankly disturbing with Barbara, she decided it was high time she showed them just how awake she was. It was like second nature by now- her hand silently detatched itself from her left wrist, acting like a remote control. the hand scurried about to Barbara carefully, slipping through the door before it closed. Cy figured she needed to take the hoodlum's attention off of Barbara, so she went for her staple- loud and obnoxious. "EXCUSE ME, STUPID LOOKING DUMBASS OF A THUG? COULD I ASK YOU SOMETHING?" The remote said in Sarah's voice, whom was still directing the remote.

Slade squinted at Batman, his weapon clutched tightly. "I don't think anyone knows that better then I do." He said eagerly. He had waited years for this, and now he was finally going to finish this, here and now.

Zero is on an acid trip, no thanks to the Joker.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 12/14/2010, 4:17 pm

Alice quickly punched in the meaning of life into the safe and acquired the antidote to Zero's poison, she thrusted the needle into his neck to administer the drug, she would soon see him return to normal.

Barbara felt the back of her neck gush with wetness, feeling light headed, she knew the goon drew blood. Cyrah's screaming was muffled, she didn't know what was going on, but it didn't seem to be helping. What was going on? She heard a gun go off, instinctively she tried to cover her stomach. Clowns, Joker, guns. Bad memories. Haunting her to this day. The gunfire actually sparked when a goon saw the disembodied hand of Cyrah crawling around.

Instead of coming up with some snappy comment, Dick acted rather out of character and jumped straight to attack. He took a large obvious swipe at Slade, one he most guaranteed for Slade to block or dodge, he needed that for a counter attack, but deducing that Slade assumed that he had something else in store. A "parlor trick" as he use to call his attacks. But as Bruce had told him, "Don't be afraid of taking cheap shots."

-------

http://titans.7forum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=722

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top