The Darkest of Knights

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 10:29 am

"I don't know.. What was on the arrow.." Karmy tried to reach up and pull it out, but it was lodged to deep and she didn't have enough strength right now. She could feel her bag slipping from around her neck so she grabbed a hold of it with her hand. "They're gonna find me.." she reached into her bag and pulled out her communicators. "I can slow 'em.. down." she dropped them before they crashed through the window.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 11:06 am

"You sure that's the only trackers you've got on you?" Scarecrow asked as he kicked in a door. He ran through the apartment and dashed down and into another. He heard dogs barking. "We going to have to get that arrow out of that arm. Its gonna hurt like a b*tch.." He explained looking around. "Ah over here." Scarecrow muttered to himself and taking off into an indistict direction as far as Karmy could feel. "Its gotta be a fast acting toxin, so help me figure out what she used on you!" He said, then he jumped out the window and into another still holding Karmy tightly over shattered glass. "Gotta move.. I didn't burn my apartment like I should have. That's good.. Gotta move gotta move.. Man you're heavy." He quietly mumbled to himself..

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 11:16 am

"Hopefully..." Karmy didn't even try to move any more, she was getting tired and weaker. "I have.. No idea.. What the poison is." she admitted. "It hurts more.. When its in my shoulder.." she muttered about the arrow. "I'm only 115." her head lolled to one side.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 12:54 pm

"Looks like we'll have to cross that bridge when we get there. And you weigh more than that. That or you just weigh a lot when you're carried for a long time." Scarecrow said looking down what seemed like random halls, he dashed down one hall and darted through another. Then he screamed, dropped Karmy and fell to the floor. A dog bit his leg and was tearing into his flesh. He cursed as he tried to get away, still screaming. He pulled out a syring filled with his potent halluginagin and jammed the needle into the dog's eye. "Take that you sonovabitch!" He yelled as a mixture of blood and toxins burned the dogs face, it yelped and jumped back the needle still dangling in it's eye. It ran off frightened. "Heh... sonovabitch.... good one." He said weakly as he crawled over to Karmy. "Kid.. my leg is torn up.. I can't get you to my place like this. The cops are on my tail. There's no way we're going to get there in time." He said coughing a little.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 1:02 pm

"There's.. one way." Karmy held up her fingers in snap position. "Give me a.. visual." she told him. "Of what your.. Hideout looks like." her hands were shaking, but for the sake of both of their lives, she had to do this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 1:04 pm

"Looks kinda shi**y." Scarecrow said, the sound of footsteps were heard running down the halls. "Yeah that's a good description."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 1:10 pm

"Be more descriptive!" Karmy cried. "If I try.. that. We'll end up.. Who knows where." she lifted her head as best as she could. "Dont wanna end up... In the.. oh screw it.." she saw the cops coming down the hall. Snapping her fingers, portals appeared under both her and Scarecrow, and they were gone from the hallway in a.. snap.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 1:18 pm

"Okay... wow. Good thing that Killer Croc isn't alive anymore." Scarecrow mumbled getting his leg out of the water to make sure it wouldn't get infected by the human waste flowing freely through the sewers. "Know of any other supervillains that dwell in the sewers?" He asked as they heard stomping coming their way. "Actually I don't want to know! Uhh I live in a crappy APT, with straw loosely hanging from the ceilings and spread around the floor, There's a door with a hole in it and a broken window. Batman shot into it and a chemistry set by the door!" Scarecrow spewed out quickly as the stomping noise grew louder and a voice that sounded like the man was gargling rocks roared "Solomon Grundy!! Born on a Monday!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 1:27 pm

"I'm going to kill.. the overlords.." Karmy closed her eyes to get the visual "Especially.. the short.. one." and snapped her fingers again. The fell into Scarecrows apartment and Karmy no longer moved after the portals closed, too drained to even open her eyes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 1:33 pm

Scarecrow opened his eyes. The dank smell of the sewers and the stomping was gone. He ripped open apart of his blanket and wrapped it around his leg. He placed Karmy on the bed and shot her with an anesthetic. He carefully pulled on the arrow and wrapped Karmy's arm with spare blanket to stop the bleeding. He took the arrow and began studying the tip for poison. He only needed several elements of it to begin working on the anti-poison. "Just hang on kid." Scarecrow said not sure the real reason why he was doing this.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 9/20/2010, 4:01 pm

Poison Ivy only coughed for what must have been half a minute before her natural immunity kicked in. Too late, she realized, clucking her tongue to call Harvest and preparing to make a run for it. Karm had escaped, the police were on the way, and the body of her most recent kill would be found. Well, what better way to gather publicity? she thought absently, widening her stride to a swift lope with Harvest weaving his way behind her.
---
Ivy checked her communicator, "Between Fourth and Luther street." She relayed, already prepping to go. What could Karm have done this time?

(I'll need Knightmare's body alone later, please. Just a small amount of time with the body in a public space.)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 4:09 pm

"Oh crap buddy... you promised." Alice said looking at her communicator. "You promised you wouldn't do anything stupid." She said getting up to follow the Riders out.

Scarecrow continued to work on his potion and looked at Karmy. "Why the hell am I doing this. I should let her die.. should let her die should let her die.. should give her hallucinations.. should instill fear.. should.. should.."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 4:41 pm

Karmy was in and out of the anesthesia effects, having learned to combat the drug when needed 7 years ago. Many of Scarecrows words echoed in her head as passed again, his figured distorted above her. "Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends." she quoted, having learned that phrase from Caspian. "Are we friends?" she asked before passing out again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 6:10 pm

Scarecrow looked at her then turned back to work. He turned on the radio to an indie rock station so he could work to something. "Just a minute more." Scarecrow said, his door was kicked in. Alice ran in and tackled Crane. "You unbelievable bastard! Kidnapping my best friend and trying to finish her off now!?" She asked pounding his face in with her unforgiving fists. "Stop! She's poisoned! I've gotta get this to her!" Scarecrow screamed trying to block her punches. "Yeah right! How gullible do you think I am!?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 6:48 pm

"No.." Karmy heard muffled voices, could see fuzzy figures, others had come in, probably the rest of the team. "No.. Lies.." she couldn't really tell who she was talking to. "Poisoned.." her eyes closed and she stopped breathing, completely unable to.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 7:05 pm

Alice eyed Karmy. "Scarecrow you better tell me what you did to her." He warned averting her attention to him. "I swear! I was helping her! Anna! Help me!!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 9/20/2010, 9:00 pm

"It's time everyone!" Godfrey announced to his television audience, now standing in the lobby of Dr. Strange's private practice building. It was a nice enough place, directing Arkham had given Strange more than enough material to write more than a few books, and people always wanted to hear about freaks. Sure most of his books were too high brow for the common folk, but if you had an interest in extreme personalities there was no better author than Strange. "But, no body is here!" His entire crew was there as well. Set up to film either the arrival of Mr. Grayson and The girl of the hour, or as things seemed to be leaning, their lack of appearance. "What's the matter Grayson? Afraid of someone who won't back down just because you flash some cash? Well my viewers demand the truth, and I'm going to give it to them!" The blond pointed to the camera accusingly, and then stepped back while the camera zoomed out. "And that's why I'm calling on all my viewers, on all the good god fearing Gothemites out there! If you see Dick Grayson, the Batman, or his young prisoner Nicole, the Girl Wonder, text your location to 'Batwatch' or call us at the number on your screen. We'll rout your calls and see to it that this masked man is brought out into the Glorious light once and for all! You can't hid from Gotham Mr. Grayson."

(sorry about the delay started classes today.)
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 9:15 pm

"You called her Anna?" Alice asked Scarecrow. "How do you know her middle name?" Alice inquired. "No time, you'll have to trust me! Poison Ivy shot her with the poison tipped arrow on my desk, I was treating her. Get this potion into her before the poison permeates and consumes her." Scarecrow urged giving Alice the antidote. "She's dying hurry!" Scarecrow yelled. "Dammit! Luna, detain Scarecrow while I administer the antivenin." Alice ordered letting Scarecrow hit the floor roughly. She jabbed the needle into Karmy and injected the serum into her bloodstream.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 9:36 pm

After a moment, Karmy shot up with a gasp, panting hard from the lack of air for however long that was. "Holy crap.." she hissed, rubbing her sore arm and shoulder. "Stupid b-tch got the jump on me.." she looked around the room and saw Scarecrow being held by Luna. "Wait.." she got up and walked over to them. "Lu.. Can I get a sec?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 9:37 pm

"Anna! Get your friends off my ass! This is the reason why I didn't want to run into any heroes!" Scarecrow panicked. "Karmy? You mean..?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 9:47 pm

Karmy held out a hand to help Scarecrow up. "Thank you.." she said, looking him in the eyes. "For the chance." and she hugged him. "Sorry." she pushed away and took a step back. "It's a policy of mine, I'm just weird like that." she smiled at him. "I'll be seeing ya, Jonathan." and she snapped her fingers, a portal appeared underneath him, sending him off to where they first met each other earlier that day.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 11:06 pm

Scarecrow limped backward as he landed on his butt. "Mind as well could have sent me back to Arkham with this leg." Scarecrow muttered. "Nothin' to fear but fear itself la dee da ditty daaa..." He sung.

"Hey, how many times do I have to say: don't do that again! What the hell are thinking hanging around Scarecrow?!" Alice asked lightly hugging her and making sure she didn't hurt her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/20/2010, 11:22 pm

"As many times as you have to." Karmy shrugged, wincing at the pain in her shoulder. "And oh, I was just making a new friend and finding out about their plans. Had lunch with Jona- er.. Scarecrow. Had drinks with the Riddler, damn he's annoying when he's drunk. Nothing but 'riddle me this' and 'riddle me that'." she rolled her eyes. "You're good at riddles right? When does a killer not kill?" she asked, hoping to learn the answer because that riddle had been bugging her ever since she heard it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/20/2010, 11:59 pm

"Hey ask Batman about that, he's the detective. I don't know anything about those weird riddles." Alice said, "C'mon we have to go find them now. Godfrey announced that if anyone sees The Bat they have to text their location. Chances are the people of Gotham are going crazy and running out to find him." Alice speculated "We have to go."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/21/2010, 12:13 am

(You... suck... And is like, everyone in the apartment? The heroes.)

"Yeah.. Speaking of Bats." Karmy glanced to the spot where Scarecrow had been before she portaled him away. "Er.. I'll.. Tell y'all later.." she sighed. It would probably be best to tell Dick first, seeing as he was Batman. Maybe if she could get some alone time with him to tell him what had happened. "Well, I could just portal out of either Batman or Batgirl then bring y'all there?" she said while pulling out a sling from her bag and slipping it so her bad arm and shoulder could rest until someone healed it. "Up to you."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top