The Darkest of Knights

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/26/2010, 9:39 am

(Carmy? Ha! Nice Red XD)

"Hey Lust- I mean Zero. Yeah it's me, guess I'm not allowed to stay dead, no matter how much I want to be." Carmy shrugged. "You have no idea how weird this is.." looking down at Astro, he hoped that he would wake up soon. "But, I have a feeling that if I want to get Karmy back in her body, I'm going to have to die again. Ah well, guess that's just how the cookie crumbles." he felt a bit awkward in his sisters body, after all, who wouldn't? "I can portal us to where we need to go." he said, picking up his bag and crossing it over his shoulder.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/26/2010, 11:16 am

"I am on your side, but that was a stupid question to ask." Robin responded turning her face at him.

"Alright.." Luna muttered as a large shadow casted around the group picking them up. In a few seconds they vanished in mid air, next thing you know they were in the batcave. The shadow dropped the group for except Luna, who landed safely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2010, 11:20 am

"No you can't." Alice told Carmy. "You don't know what the Batcave looks like. You might be using her brain, but you obviously don't have Karmy's memories." She felt weird just discussing the chromatic spectrum of their souls, talking in the fourth dimension as Doc in Back to the Future put it, certainly was an interesting way of talking. But to put it short, Carmy didn't know what the first Batcave looked like, there's no reason he should know what the new Batcave looked like. "Its best if we have Luna teleport us." Alice uttered and threw her hair back as rain began to pour harder.

"I don't know Gotham, but I know my dad would most likely went to take refuge in a hideout somewhere." Rose explained. "If you can pick up a trail... Say you're not a detective like Batman are you? Certainly would help."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/26/2010, 11:36 am

Carmy picked himself off the ground and dusted off. "You don't think I know my own sister?" he reached into the bag and, after searching around for a moment, he pulled out a picture. It was the picture of the Batcave, "I told her how to do this. Visualization is the key." on the back of the picture, Karmy had written down details such as latitude, longitude, the name, measurements and various others bits and pieces. "I helped her get her powers controlled, and I know how to use them." he sighed. "She's out there somewhere..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2010, 11:54 am

Pictures. Evidence. Keys. Get Dick out of Jail. Journal Entries. Alice took the liberty to take Karmy's bag and search for her camera. She pulled it out and searched through the pictures and saved any with the Bats in it. Ryan, the previous boyfriend of Nicole, she would have to contact him, her mind was now set on trying to get Dick off the hook. Now as Batman, this caped crusader worked with the police. His name has been cleared of the murder of Commissioner Gordon. Maybe some of the officers would help out. Bard would be a witness because of Barbara. While her mind was somewhere else Alice responded to Carmy; "I assume if you knew her well you'd at least land properly when being teleported." Alice carried Batgirl and Astro into the medical center. "Someone keep an eye on these two. Batgirl seems to have a bad case with the clinic. She was hung from a noose and last time Karmy bit her hand until it broke."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/26/2010, 12:03 pm

"Can I have that back, please?" Carmy held out his hand for the bag. "Asking next time would be a little bit nicer. It was originally my bag, and I gave it to Karmy for a reason. And sorry that I've been dead for the past two years, coming back to life after that long of a period takes a little bit of getting used to. Especially in a different body." he still wasn't comfortable, he probably never would be, in his sisters body.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/26/2010, 12:04 pm

Robin fell on top of Red X when Luna dropped them, she quickly got up and dusted herself. "I hate teleporting." She muttered.

"I will do that." Luna volunteered following Alice with the two unconscious superheroes. She leaned back against the wall as John joined her, she pulled down at her hood as she glanced at John then at the duo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2010, 12:07 pm

Alice eyed Carmy. "No." She said slinging the bag over her own shoulder. "Evidence." She stuffed the camera back into it's proper pocket. She felt deceived that Karmy wasn't actually Karmy. She hated it, she hated him.

"I don't know, if you're going to drop on me every time we teleport I think I can get use to it." Red X smiled under his mask.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/26/2010, 12:13 pm

Carmy narrowed his eyes and snapped his fingers. Landing in front of Alice, he crossed his arms and looked at her. "Do you know why that bag is important to Karmy?" he asked, holding his stance just incase anything happened. "Why she goes through so much to make sure it is safe?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/26/2010, 12:22 pm

Robin glanced at Red X, "I'm sure you will." She muttered crossing her arms. "Don't count on it, that'll be dropping you everytime." She added feeling warmth on her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2010, 1:56 pm

"You're going to give me some self-righteous speech about how much you mean to Karmy or some bullshit talk about what you've done. Not interested." Alice said to Carmy and walked past her to the Batcomputer to open several files.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/26/2010, 2:02 pm

"No, I don't intend on glorifying myself. That's just beyond selfish." Carmy followed her but didn't try to take the bag, he knew that if he did that, things would be very sour between the two. "All I'm trying to say that you should know how much that bag means to Karmy. I think this scar on her back proves that." while under the riegn on the Black Mask, he had learned a lot about Karmy from Zero. Everything he had missed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2010, 2:42 pm

(Black Lantern..)

"Don't care. Go away. Work." Alice said typing away furiously on the keyboard bringing up different profiles of separate villains.

"Yeah, maybe I'll drop on you next time." Red X smiled pinching Robin's rosy cheeks.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/26/2010, 2:52 pm

Robin slapped Red X's hands away, "Don't count on it, Red." She said as she rubbed her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/26/2010, 4:59 pm

"I'm not leaving until I get out bag back." Carmy said, leaning against the wall. "Do whatever you need to get done, evidence, whatever. But I'm not letting that bag outta my sight."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2010, 5:09 pm

"Very well. But you won't be talking." Alice assured Carmy. "And you don't want to tempt me." Alice said lifting G.O.D. out of the bag. She would glue his mouth shut for sure, use the substance that takes of G.O.D. later when Karmy came back. There was no way Carmy could fight back, just returning to life and not being use to her sister's body, Alice could easily overcome Carmy. On top of that, even if he was use to her body, Alice was just more trained than Karmy. She put G.O.D. back away and began typing once again to see if she could hack into the files and see what she could do to help Dick.

"Hey, are you pissed at me or something?" Red X asked Robin, "Or is the scandal getting at you?" he wondered bringing his legs in and hugging his knees.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/26/2010, 5:19 pm

"I'm not sure, I guess what's happening right now is getting me moody." Robin explained twirling a strand of her bangs and putting it behind her ear. For some reason she was looking at her feet as if they were interesting at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 9/26/2010, 5:26 pm

Astro is still out cold.

Ivy managed to land, though wobbling, on her feet. "You'd think we'd be used to that by now." She muttered, watching others fall from the teleporting. She watched Carmy with a mix of curiosity and confusion. There it was, he...she...It looked like Karmy, it sounded like Karmy, but it wasn't Karmy. "How is stuff like this even possible?" She asked nobody in particular, amazed at this zany outcome. Only to them could something like this have happened. Only to them.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/26/2010, 6:18 pm

Carmy sighed again and sat down against the wall. He knew what G.O.D was capable of from what Zero had told him, and he would rather not get stuck. Too bad he didn't know about the small bottle of remover that Karmy always kept in her sock. Watching Alice work, he noticed something on his.. Karmys arm. The scars from when Karmy cut herself back in Jump City. They were thick because of how deep she had cut. It was right then that Carmy decided to ask the question that had been burning in his mind ever since he woke up in Karmy's body.

"How did she die?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2010, 6:26 pm

Alice stopped typing. She let out an exasperated sigh and 180º turned to face Carmy. She really didn't want to answer him. Or her.. she didn't know how to define the person in her best friend's body. "Slade shot her. I don't know anything else than that." Alice said turning back. "Batgirl was there. She tried to stop him." Alice said again wiping her eyes.

Damian slung an arm around Nicole. "Hey, don't worry. We'll get out of this. Promise you that." He assured her rubbing her arm. "The good guys always win."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/26/2010, 6:46 pm

Robin leaned on Damian's shoulder, "How are you so sure about that?" Nicole asked glumly. Her hand trailed over to his, holding it for comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 9/26/2010, 6:47 pm

(Yeah.. a tad lost on that one XP)

Carmy clenched his fist when he heard that it was Slade who had done it. He remembered him as Wrath so, he knew how twisted and maniacal he was. He relaxed with a sigh, figuring that he couldn't do anything to get revenge. "Are you alright?" he asked, trying not to stir up anything in fear of gluing. This was his sisters best friend after all, maybe he could help.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2010, 6:52 pm

"No I'm not alright." Alice said curtly, and continuing typing and click on confusing buttons onscreen. She looked like she knew what she was doing, and she was doing it well. Information Broker Trainee.

"I just said cause we're the good guys. Justice will be served right?" Damian asked Robin trying to lift her spirits.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/26/2010, 7:02 pm

"Good guys don't always win.." Nicole mumbled looking up at the ceiling. "It's not like we know what's going to happen in the future, we can only predict." She added as her fingers danced around. "Justice might not be served sometimes.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2010, 7:03 pm

"Justice is always served, and the only person who can predict the future: An Oracle." Damian smiled as he took off his mask reassuring her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top