The Darkest of Knights

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/23/2010, 7:45 pm

Robert also crumpled his trash and aimed for the bin. He threw it and it rebounded off the edge, bopped him on the forehead, hit another customer, hit the ceiling and the landed in the trash bin. He stood there for a minute, his mouth agape at what just happened. "Holy crap man, please tell me you saw that!!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/23/2010, 8:06 pm

"Well let's see here. I was taken captive by Two-Face, my father was dealing with several shady deals. Ended up owing him so much they killed him. Two-Face was about to kill me, when he saved me." Red Robin reminisced

"Saw what?" Bard asked from outside Starsucks..

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/23/2010, 8:13 pm

NOOOO!!! Robert fell to his knees, in a 'porgue?!' sense. "Ah well." he shrugged and clopped off after Bard.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/23/2010, 8:24 pm

"Geez you act as if an invisible monkey just jumped on the counter and wrecked the shop." Jason said as they made their way back to the office. "Where do you think those heroes went?" He asked Robert. He was concerned with the increase in crime rate.

A tapping came to The Joker's door. "Hey new Joker. You got any fears?" Dr. Crane asked him. What was strange for one thing was that he was out of his cell, another thing was that the Joker's make up was all wiped off. "Tell me, why you put make-up on. You scared of something?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/23/2010, 8:30 pm

"Oh." Nicole mumbled holding her notebook to her chest, she was still filled with energy being use to Gotham's time zone. She then remembered Batface when they were at Gotham, Wait that's the guy who almost killed him? She thought to herself as she strolled with him. She remembered them mentioning Batface being Two face also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/23/2010, 10:42 pm

"Yes'm, we went through a lot together. Bruce and I. Barbara, Dick, and Alfred were such good support. Y'know when Bruce past away Damian and I were fighting over who gets to be the new Robin. Though Dick had such high standards about me, he even went as far as to call me his equal. Then I dawned the Red Robin. Met Raven and Cyborg. We became a team." Red Robin said, a sense of sweetness hinted his voice.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/23/2010, 11:00 pm

"That would have been awesome man." Robert said, taking his time in walking. "Not sure, I hope they come back soon. Hell knows they're gonna be needed again.."

"You're a very curious little mongrel aren't you?" Joker tilted his head in speculation at Crane. "Makeup makes me feel like a pretty pretty princess when I'm chopping some guys limbs off. Get me an ax and I'll show you how it works." he grinned as he put his face up against the door.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/23/2010, 11:12 pm

"All hell knows you'll need nothing more than a miracle." A man said walking up to the officers. "Excuse me?" Jason asked tipping his hat to the odd man. "With the Batman gone, consider this a warning." He said shooting his arms out at the officers. The force of the punch was unusually strong, the laughter from the man was gurgling, as if he was choking on something. Jason realized he was covered in clay.

"Oh well, you have no sense of humor. Nothing like the original Joker." Scarecrow said flipping a card out. "All the gaurds on this island are going insane with their worst fears. Penguin and several others are going to leave right this moment. Give me a good reason why I should let you come with us. You better be quick, and already, you're not funny."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/23/2010, 11:35 pm

"Really? Wow." Nicole breathed out looking at him like an excited school girl. She has always wanted to meet Bruce Wayne, she's only heard stories from Dick about him. She wished she could meet him. "Well,Damian came back for the same reason." She said looking forward watching where she stepped. "He came to kill me for taking his spot as Robin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/23/2010, 11:49 pm

"I like play-doh better." Robert said, spitting out a mouthful of clay. "It taste's sooo much better then this bag of muck." he pulled out his gun and started firing off rounds, though he knew it wouldn't hurt him. He was just distracting him. "C'mon mush face!"

"Must a Joker be funny?" The Joker asked, staring right into Crane's eyes. "From what I've seen, a Joker must be deadly, cheesy, corny, and most important of all.. Insane! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!" he rolled on the floor laughing hysterically, banging his head against the hard floor.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 8/23/2010, 11:52 pm

"What's it to me?" Thorne smirked lightly, taking a short drag on his cigar before blowing the smoke up between the two of them. "Well I'm one of the people who want to make certain that doesn't happen." He took a light sip on his liquor and another drag on his cigar. "You see unlike these new kids in town, I've been in this business a long time... longer than most people remember, and I know that when someone does their job, and does it right. It's worth the investment to keep them around, rather than sink them in the river." The crime lord smiled blowing some smoke out his nose. "So, I'd like to invest in keeping you around. Provided you can do a, rather simple job for me first."
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/24/2010, 12:01 am

"Damian.. You mean he came back to kill you." Red Robin said rather astonished. "So why is that loser playing tongue tennis with each other? Didn't he completely ignore Barbara when she was getting beat up by Slade?"

"Hahahaha! That tickles!" Clayface crackled swiping at Bay, "Get down!" Jason screamed tackling Robert out of the way. "Where's the Batman when you need him? I'm not fit to be fighting these creeps!" He complained getting up. "C'mon coppers! Allow me to wring you like a towel!"

Crane looked at the mad man. Swiped the card. "You're nothing like the original that's for sure. C'mon. Before the guards get out of the illusions." He hurried.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/24/2010, 12:09 am

Robert looked around in his belt arsenal for something to use. "Hell if I know man." he came up with pepper spray and a tazer. "Maybe if we combined these two.." he pondered outloud.

"Encore! Encore!" Joker jumped up and gave a sweeping bow. "Thank you, you're such a great audience! I wont be in Arkham anymore," he babbled as he ran through the halls towards the exit. "but don't fret my dear admirers.. I'll be in Gotham soon enough.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/24/2010, 12:16 am

"Eh, well I attacked him up after finding out, but Dick made me forgive him about that." Nicole said to Red Robin. "And to explain kissing him is personal." Nicole said looking over at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 8/24/2010, 8:07 am

The Batface didn't take long to notice Clayface. Not like you could miss the lovechild of Mud and Play-dough attacking a bunch of cops. He leapt down from his perch and put himself between Clayface and the cops. "Evening, sh*tface." He said in his raspy two-face voice. "Mugging cops? Not the classiest thing I've seen all night." He said smugly.

Cassius thought for a moment. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that her humanity was the thing Cyrah craved more then anything. But still.... "But what fo these pits, aren't they a one- shot type of deal?" Cassius asked.

Zero couldn't help but still get butterflies when Ivy touched him, and didn't hesitate to retun her hug. He wanted to think of something to say, but to him the two of them just here together said more then words could right now.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/24/2010, 8:30 am

"Is that...?" Jason asked backing up. "The Batman?" Clayface spat. He shot forward to him, "I've thought I'd draw you out if I.. Wait Dent?!" he was astonished when he got cloe enough to see who it was. Jason's radio buzzed. "This is Arkham Island to Mainland, Arkham to Mainland, we got a prison break!"

"Yeah its a one shot deal, but I think its one per person I think. Once you use it you can't use it again. And then there's the temporary insanity deal." Batman continued to think. "I think if that's the case then they could go at the same time." He pondered. "I just want you to all be satisfied.

"Well if you don't tell me you know who you will have to tell." Red Robin said as they reached the common room. "And if you don't you'll be in trouble."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 8/24/2010, 9:18 am

"Ya' pass your eye test." Twoface replied cooly to Clayface. He turned to the officers when he heard the radio call. "Looks like tonight's going to be a long night." He grunted, and turned back to Clayface. "You may leave now- you don't want this to get ugly." Batface said, griping something on his red and blue utility belt.

Cassius was still in thought. "Has a pit ever treated more then one person simultaneously? I appreciate your concern, but there's a lot we don't know about these things......." He thought.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/24/2010, 10:38 am

"Doesn't anyone just every STAY in prison." Robert grunted. "C'mon, lemme get the bus and we can head down there."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/24/2010, 11:09 am

[Red, we we're voting on a Time Rift, are you in? And Deceiver posted XP]

Clayface launched an attack at Batface. "Why the hell are you in a Batsuit Dent?! What the hell is going on with you?! A tear between two parts of one whole?!" Clayface asked enraged. "Where's Grayson?! Aint he the New Batman in town!?"

"That's the thing Cassius I don't know all the answers. Its never been done before, but who knows what will happen when we do? Talk to your daughter about it Cass. We can talk tomorrow morning. Discuss these matters.." Dick said drearily looking out the cockpit's window.

"You want to go to Arkham Island? Are you crazy? You'll get yourself killed!" Jason said getting up and sprinting away from the action.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 8/24/2010, 11:38 am

Batface lifted the blue half of his cape. With the slightest twitch, it became rigid and solid. Batface used it to keep Clayface's attacks at bay. "There's a new sherrif in town- Greyson got bored here and he's frying bigger fish elsewhere. As for why I'm doing this-" Batface continued to use his 'sheild' to bat Clayface's attacks away. "During the week that shookt he world, I did insidious crimes- I was partly at fault for unleashing ben, I helped SYNG, and was a pawn to the Black Hand. For my crimes-" Batface dropped the blue half. "I must do my pennance." He then lifted the red half. "Two halves of one whole. For my crimes, I will uphold justice." The red half became rigid also, but whereas the blue half was like a sheild, the red half had a sharp edge, which Batface used to lauch his own attack at Clayface.......

Corben raised a non-existant eyebrow and thought for a second. True, Thorne probably was telling the truth- a hitman like Metallo would be enough for Thorne to get a step up in Gotham even higher then what he had now. And it's not like Metallo couldn't benefit from this anyways. "What kind of job?" He asked.

Cassius nodded. "I'll see what she say's about it." He said, and clopped out fo the cocpit......

[I'm game for a time jump if you want to do it]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/24/2010, 11:42 am

"Well what do you suggest we do?" Robert said, fiddling with the keys in his hands to the bus. There was a skull and crossbones keychain on tehre to remind him what they belonged to.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/24/2010, 12:04 pm

Clayface backed off. "Damn you Dent, I thought you were on our side." He complained retreating to a nearby sewer. "You'll have to face us eventually Dent... all of us." He escaped in the sewer system that was still potent of the antidote Batman used several days ago.

"Night Cassius." Dick said looking at his journal as he began to write in it again

TIME RIFT

Alice awoke in Terra's room again. She looked to the side of her to check the time. 8:00 am. Her face felt sticky with sweat and the same smell she inhaled the first time she came to Titan's Tower filled her nose again. Cyborg was making waffles. Lots of them. She got out onlty to be greeted by Tim Drake, unmasked and still half asleep. "Morning Alice." He waved. "Cyborg is making waffles?" Alice asked. "What tipped you off? The terrible smell? Or the unbarble heat?" Tim asked wiping his face off from the sweat. "Man. What's Karmy gonna eat?" she asked him. "I'm sure Cyborg is making Beast Boy and Karmy some vegan-style waffles as well. I told him to go get some last night." Tim yawned as they both walked in the common room to greet the Titans.

Dick sat up. 7:00. He walked out to see if anyone was awake, to see if what time they were going to begin their adventure into the mine shaft.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/24/2010, 12:50 pm

Nicole walked out of her room wearing basketball shorts and a T shirt as her hair was up in a ponytail. She looked like a mess, "God..I shouldn't have stayed up late." Nicole chided herself as she walked out to the common room. She saw Tim and ran over to him and tackled him from behind for a piggyback ride. "After breakfast, Practice?" She asked excitedly as she looked ovr at Alice and the others giving them a greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/24/2010, 1:31 pm

"Morning lil' bat! Yeah we'll go training for sure. Just really hungry right now." Tim assured her with an unusual brightness. "Training? With Tim?" Alice asked. "Yeah we did a little mock battle last night. She nailed me in the chin." Tim laughed. "Yo, I'm gonna nail you in the face if you don't get your butt over here! I'm makin' all these waffles by myself!" Cyborg complained. "Yikes! Don't wanna see ol' Robo-Cop get mad at me!" Tim said resting Nicole down. "Robo-What?! What did you call me boy?! I dare you to say that again, I double dare you! Go on!"

Barbara entered the common room with her Batsuit nearly all on, all except the mask, as Tim suggested. She sat at the bar looking at everyone on their usual morning routine. Raven making tea, Cyborg cooking, yelling at Tim to help him cook, Beast Boy.. Where is Beast Boy? Barbara flipped open her journal and began writing in it.

Last edited by Mercy on 8/24/2010, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/24/2010, 1:51 pm

Nicole laughed at Cyborg and Tim arguing about making waffles. She walked over to a seat and down, she looked over at Damian. "Morning." She said with an extraordinary smile. She had a feeling it was going to be a nice day, excitement filled in her driving away her drowsiness.

Last edited by Robin on 8/24/2010, 4:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top