The Darkest of Knights

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal on 8/20/2010, 8:42 pm

Batman glared at Karmy, that should do the trick, then turned his attention to Ra's. "Okay, so shall we go and discuss the matters of 'equivalent exchange' then? Or did you have something else in mind for us?" He asked curiously.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 8/20/2010, 8:43 pm

Rose kind of felt like a fifth wheel right about now, what with Barbara and Nicole having a totally tearful moment right now. If anything, she has already had her tearful moment when she had to leave home for a bit. She took out the picture of her son and let out a sigh, unaware of the posibility of anyone seeing it......................

Ra's just raised an eyebrow at the odd spectacle, the black and white ninjas just giving 'WTF' looks.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/20/2010, 8:46 pm

Luna sighed, '"Karmy...come on, don't make it harder than it is." She said calmly to her, not wanting to make the situation worst.
---
"Okay." Nicole said as she followed Barbara. "Babs, if you need someone to talk to, i'm here." Nicole added with a kind smile. She looked over at Rose and looked at the picture, she walked away from Barbara and poked Rose. "Not to be rude...but who is that kid? He is related to you?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 8/20/2010, 9:02 pm

Rose almost jumped a good twenty feet feet when nicole pointed out her picture of her son. "Gah, jeez!" She sputtered, taking a second to calm down. "Well, yeah, he's related to me. Better be, nine months of carrying him, I'd BETTER be related to him. He's my son." She said proudly, showing the picture to Nicole.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/20/2010, 9:28 pm

For the first time in what seemed like ages, Karmy started to laugh. "What the hell was that?!" she laughed, falling to the ground holding her stomach. "Was that supposed to scare me!?" she rolled around. "That face-hehehahahah!- You looked like you were constipated or something!! AHAHAH!!" she said, referring to Dick's glare. "Gotta go easy on the cheese there Di-AH!" suddenly a portal opened up underneath her and she fell through. "What the- AH!" and she fell into the awaiting arms of Beast Boy. "How did I-" "It's best that you don't know right now." he laughed. Karmy looked around the room and saw Alice approaching. "Aww shi.."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/20/2010, 9:43 pm

"Thanks Raven." Batman said through his communicator. "Not a problem." Raven replied filing her nails nonchalantly. "Sorry Ra's. Where can we discuss these matters, right here?"

"What do you think you were doing, sneaking off, huh?" Alice asked enraged at her friend's behavior. "You know the risks you're dealing with? Dick might not come off as a nice guy, but he knows what he's doing. You should at least have some trust in him." Alice scolded. "You know the phrase the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Well it works both ways too. I trust him."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/20/2010, 9:56 pm

"He'll never be my friend. Ever." Karmy said from Beast Boys grip, glaring at Alice. "Alright geeze, would you guys just chill." Beast Boy growled, letting Karmy down. "Might as well relax, sheesh." he crossed his arms and looked at the two.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/20/2010, 9:56 pm

"He's your son? Wow, well he does look like you." Nicole stated looking over her shoulder. "Adorable kid, where is he right now?" She asked tilting her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/20/2010, 10:02 pm

"Then you can't trust me." Alice said bluntly. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay what's going on here?" Red Robin asked. "We can't be a team if we keep fighting each other."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/20/2010, 10:22 pm

"I'm tired of fighting." Karmy said and walked over to the couch. Trusting someone shouldn't be this hard, she had never learned that. She trusted everyone when she was a kid, trusted no one when she was in the institute, and didn't know who to trust from then on. She thought she could trust Alice, and a part of her still wanted to, but she didn't know. She was confused as always. "Goddammit." she muttered to herself as she plopped down.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/20/2010, 10:31 pm

The second Karmy plopped on the couch a familiar alarm sounded. "Trouble!" Red Robin said jolting up. Alice looked at Karmy worried. "Uh..." She was unsure of what to make of Karmy.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/20/2010, 10:36 pm

"If I can't even help my friend," Karmy started, not even looking back, hanging her head in shame. "How the hell am I going to help a city." she finished glumly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/20/2010, 10:48 pm

"What do you mean help a friend?" Alice asked. "I've never asked for your help, I ask for your cooperation." She said. "Its Control Freak." Red Robin said looking at the screen. "Man, that dude should have given up years ago. He knows we run this town." Cyborg argued.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/20/2010, 10:51 pm

Raven came out from the sliding doors, "It's pathetic and pointless of him to continue this. Though, he probably has nothing to do other than do crimes." Raven said in her monotone voice pulling up her hood, ready to fly out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/20/2010, 10:53 pm

"I'm talking about Zero." Karmy said. Beast boy walked over and poked Karmys head. "C'mon, Control Freak is easy. Even I can defeat him!" he laughed and then stop, realized he had just insulted himself. Then laughed again. "Fine.." she complied and stood up next to him. "So where's big butt anyways?" Beast boy asked.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/20/2010, 11:31 pm

"Well he's trying to take over a candy shop. He's already hit two gas stations and a shoe store. That's really odd. This isn't his usual MO." Red Robin observed. "Maybe he's working for someone. Though I don't know who wants to hit those particular locations. Talk about random." Cyborg thought. "Maybe a shoe obsessed candy craving lunatic who wants gas for their car?" Raven suggested sarcastically. Alice sighed. Karmy just had to trust Batman when he said that she was helping him by not coming along. "You want to go fight Control Freak, or are you still a tad drunk?" Alice asked.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/20/2010, 11:39 pm

"Just tell me where he is and I can portal us all there." Karmy said, picking up the lantern bag without giving Alice a second glance. "I know this city pretty well."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/20/2010, 11:44 pm

Nicole looked around as she stood by Rose " Does that mean trouble?" She asked. "Can we go along if it is?" She asked excitedly wanting to beat some villains.

Raven waited for them to get a move on, "We don't have all day, we need to strike this couch potato before he does something else." Raven stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/20/2010, 11:44 pm

"So does everyone else here." Red Robin said. "More so than others, things change around this city pretty quickly. He's in Jolly Jack Candy Store causing a ruckus. Can you portal us there sharpish Karmy?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/20/2010, 11:50 pm

Karmy nodded and looked around at everyone who would be joining them. after getting a good measurement about how big she needed to make the portal, she shouldered the bag. "Le's go." and she snapped her fingers. They all fell or landed, depending on who was used to portals or not, across the street from Jolly Jack Candy store.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/20/2010, 11:58 pm

"Hey wait! I'm not-..!" Barbara said running for the portal. "Ready." She pouted as the portal closed and she was only half in her Batsuit. "Crud." She muttered laying down on the couch.

Inside the candy store, screams could be heard, and civilians ran out. Alice landed perfectly, the rest however... "C'mon! He's in there!" Alice said running across the street.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/21/2010, 12:04 am

Karmy followed the others, keeping a sharp eye out for Control Freak. "Sh- I don't even know what I have." she muttered as she dug around in her bag. Beast Boy changed into a bloodhound and began to sniff around for Control Freak.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 8/21/2010, 12:12 am

"What's that?! Do I smell the Teen Titans?" Control Freak asked jumping behind a counter. "Stay back! I warn you!!" He screeched pointing his remote down the isles of candy. "Hey what's the deal with this guy?" Red Robin asked stacking at the entrance with Alice and Cyborg. "All I know is we're finally getting some action." Cyborg said prepping his cannon. "I'm warning you Titans! I've got a new remote! Just try me and I won't hesitate in using its destructive attacks!!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/21/2010, 12:15 am

Nicole needed to put on her boots and she would've been ready. "Aw.." She looked over at Barbara, "Want to go out and patrol anyways?" Robin asked. "I mean we are dressed in our uniforms, we might as well just do our duty."

Raven's hand glowed with dark energy, she was hovering over the ground watching people scream and scattered. She flew straight towards the candy shop, already building up some blasts. She paused staring at Control freak with narrowed eyes, "Give us your best shot." She murmured bringing her hands together and sending out a shard of dark energy at him.

Uleta
Spoiler:

Name: Darcy Williams

Alias Uleta

abilities
Innate capability
Ability to naturally have skills and/or knowledge typically earned through learning.
-Mastered Karate
-Great knowledge in her weapons

Physical Features/Looks

Eye Color: Dark brown

Hair: Light Blond

Skin: Pale

Outfit:
-Wears a white mask that covers her whole head.
-She wears white arm warmers with a red violet jumpsuit and cape. On her right leg she has a black strap filled with weapons.
-White boots up to her knees
-A white thin belt with a oval buckle that is black
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=109&u=15159640

Weakness
Bad wrist. [left one]

Origin

Darcy Williams was suppose to be just competition to Nicole, though she made her father hire men to break Nicole for she won't be able to compete [cheating.]. Though, when the men attacked they ended up killing Nicole's parents instead of just breaking a bone of Nicole's. The tragedy made the Williams family feel guilty, well not really. They only cared for themselves, though Nicole had dramatic changes and quit the competitions that gave Darcy better chances of winning. Months passed and one day she heard noises from her father's office. She saw Robin beating her father, why? She didn't know. She beat him senseless till he was knocked out, luckily bird girl didn't notice her. She watched the scene unfold as Batman crashed in stopping Robin, she watched the two argue over her father. An ambulance was called by Batman to heal Mr.Williams, then the two disappeared before she knew it. She ran over to her father, seeing he was still alive, but in bad condition. Her father was sent to the hospital so she was stuck with her mother. The family was quite wealthy, however Darcy made a promise to get her revenge on the Robin that almost killed her father. One thing she was glad of was that she mastered in karate in a young age, she used her mother to sneak out money. With the money she went out to the streets with a friend of her fathers and bought some weapons. Once she bought the weapons she was taught of the use of them, she learned them easily. [Her father was healed by then, but didn't know about what she was doing] Took her a while to get this all ready, once she had everything [She bought a suit and had made her new name; Uleta] She went to a movie shop and did a crime for Robin to come. It worked, Robin came in and was defeated. Darcy kept a good job keeping her identity hidden, she didn't finish off Robin because cops were coming in. She vowed that she would return. Time flew and something happened. Robin was revealed that she was Nicole, which made everything better for Darcy. Right now she is searching for Robin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 8/21/2010, 12:17 am

"Dude, aren't you a bit old for the whole TV geek bit?" Beast Boy mocked as he changed back. "That's a nice remote." Karmy pointed out. "I wouldn't mind having one of those." she finally found something useful in the bag. She pulled out a bow and a single arrow. "I had more of these in my bag.." she huffed. "Lemme see if I can knock it outta his grip" she strung the arrow and aimed it at the remote.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top