The Darkest of Knights

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 10:22 pm

By now, Zero and Wintergreen had woken up, still as insane as ever. Zero started screaming, "MY CABBAGES!!!!!!" Wintergreen erupted into a chorus of, "DAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" and Karmy still rolled around on the cell floor, laughing her head off and banging into the door every so often.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/16/2010, 11:05 pm

Red Queen was inside the Batcave, she looked around trying to spot shaun. Wonder where he is She thought placing her index finger on her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 7/16/2010, 11:13 pm

Edward had scanned for someone who had just entered, betting that it was the Queen. Seeing a figure of Nicole that had just entered, the Ivy clone appeared behind her.
"Hello, should we head down now, then?" it asked in a voice that sounded verrrry disturbing coming from what looked like Ivy. It walked down to where Edward has seen who he was after. Trying to adjust the voice.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 11:15 pm

Batman looked up from his work to see Nicole. "Hi kiddo." He said looking back down at the chemicals and vomit samples. Something cought his eye though. Something about her was... Different. "Nicole.. How long were you wearing that?" He asked suspiciously. He also saw Ivy walking around in the background. She looked peculiar too. They looked too clean.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/16/2010, 11:18 pm

"oH there you are-" She looked over to see Ivy, "Shaun..?" Red Queen raised her eyebrow at Edward, "For being disguise as a woman, you're doing a poorly job." Red Queen said following Edward down to find the people he was after. But just then Dick spoke to her. "I...changed before I came here." She said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 11:25 pm

"And I'm assuming you took a shower too. Judging by how clean you look." Batman said suspiciously.

"Bay!! Bay over here!" A voice called out from an alley way. "You're Bob Bay right?" Jason Bard asked beckoning him to come over.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 7/16/2010, 11:28 pm

Ivy#2 walked into the room after the Queen, after figuring the voice out.
"Tha-" it began, it's voice making a soar sound.
"Excuse me...that was me. What's wrong with her?" it said, in the right voice now, feigning concern for Barbara. In the back of Edward's mind, he remembered that they had forms of communication. He set himself to block Nicole or Ivy's voice should anyone contact them from here.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 11:31 pm

Robert emptied the last of his clip and dove into the alley way. Coming to a stop next to Jason, he squatted down next to him and pulled out another magazine. "Yes sir." he panted. "Not many of us left, how have you been holding up?" he clipped the magazine in placed and kept his eyes peeled for crazies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 7/16/2010, 11:32 pm

"Unfortunately, Miss Luna is unconscious." Astro informed the others, stepping into the hallway.

"We'd better contact the others." Ivy murmured, gently prodding John with her foot, curious as to how the insane ones acted. She took at her com. "Ivy to...whoever will listen. Nicole and I have just taken care of John, and Lu's knocked out. Where are you guys?" She took her finger off the button and waited for a response, not knowing she wouldn't get one, thanks to Shaun's blocking.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 11:42 pm

"Shh! Keep your voice down private! You wanna get mauled to death?" He asked him. "Anyway you aren't shooting anyone with that thing, are you? Like shoot to kill?" He asked concerned. "You're supposed to be the softie right?" He asked him. The GCPD had nicknames for everyone on the force. They would call you by what you do and how you perform on the field.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/16/2010, 11:46 pm

"Yes, Do you expect to come back dirty? I hate not being clean" She said crossing her arms. She looked over at the stuff Dick was doing, it actually caught her interest, "Whatcha doing?" She asked, tilting her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 11:54 pm

"Oh no sir!" Robert frantically said. "I was just shooting in the air to cause a distraction so that some civilians could get away." he didn't mention the fact that he was diverting the crazies attention from the heroes. "I did have to shoot a few of them though sir, not to kill though of course. Just to incapacitate them."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/17/2010, 12:07 am

"Who are you and what have you done to my tom-boy? You obviously haven't taken a shower because you don't smell like Nicole's soap or shampoo, they're very distinct. Further more Nicole doesn't have that attitude towards me." Batman explained. "Tell me now or you're going to force me to get up."

"Don't bother her Ivy, she got beaten up last night. After that Karmy broke her hand.. With her teeth. She needs some rest okay?" Alice said shooing the Ivy clone away, unaware of who she really was. She looked at Barbara, she was having trouble breathing. "Dammit." Alice muttered.

"That's a damn lot of paper work you have to put in." Jason said backing up. "Look if you were trying to draw them closer... Then that means that they're coming here. Unless you don't want to turn into ground beef I suggest we stick together." Jason pulled his firearm. Standard issued M9. They would need more than that. "And frankly, f*ck paper work. We got on our hands a desperate escape."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/17/2010, 12:32 am

"Bah never liked desk duty anyways." Robert grinned and followed Jason. No crazies were currently around them so they were safe... For the moment. "Man are we the only sane cops left? I saw Sam run by with a tire iron in his hands."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/17/2010, 1:44 am

"What do you mean? It's me. I've just been hanging around with Red X." She said crossing her arms. "Geeze, I use different products and you're assuming stuff!" She said look at Dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/17/2010, 1:45 am

"Sam? Sorry I dunno every cop in Gotham by name. I only know you cause of your rep as the Softie." Jason admitted. "Y'know by the looks of it I think any other cop that was sane was beaten to death." He said running to the corner of a wall and hugging the edge of it. "Oh sh*t! Crazies, coming in hot!"

-------

http://titans.7forum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=669

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top