The Darkest of Knights

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Quickfeather on 7/15/2010, 10:01 pm

Edward's minion grinned as he heard them.
"I do. Easier than trying to find them, I think I'll go and check it out then." it said, a bit happily, before walking towards where the Queen heard. A quick check through the area showed him where they were, and it quickly began walking towards where he saw.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 10:53 pm

11/12/31
8:00pm
Nightfall, gets colder.

Batman boomed down the streets of Gotham, passing every chaotic block with Alice hugging him from behind to stay on the Batpod. Each street smelled differently, the mixtures of the smells began to churn in their sensitive noses and drip into their stomachs. "Where do you think they are?" Batman asked out of desperation in retrieving the vomit sample so they could head back to the Batcave. "No idea sugar, we're just gonna have to find them." Alice yelled over the passing wind and shrieks of laughter. "Goddamn it! They could be anywhere! Its like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles!" Batman roared in anger trying to bypass crazies. Then the awful sound of civilians getting attacked filled the air. "Are we going to stop to help them!?" Alice asked, concerned that she wasn't doing her job as a hero. Batman sat still riding in contemplation. "F*ck!" Batman cursed. The 'F' word was never apart of Batman, nor Dick's vocabulary, but he stopped the Batpod to Alice's relief. "C'mon! Hurry!" He said leaping off the Batpod, Alice back flipped off the rear end of it and drew her knife.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 12:16 am

A group of crazies had just finished destroying a near by post office, hanging the dead bodies from the windows and what not, when their attention was caught by the Batpod coming to a screeching halt. Where there's a vehicle, there are people. Basic zombie/crazies knowledge right there. So they did what any good brain damaged person would do; they attacked.

Karmy managed to scrap the duct tape her mouth by rubbing her face against the floor and maneuvering her jaw around. Once it was crumpled on the ground, she started laughing even more as she clicked her tongue and portaled outside of the cell. Using her manageable leg she staggered around the Batbunker, falling quite a few times and since her hands were still tied behind her back, she crashed hard to the floor. Eventually she came to the clinic and saw Barbara lying on the bed. Laughing at the top of her lungs, she started to stumble over to the bed. "HIYA BATTY!!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 12:29 am

Barbara was shocked at the sudden shriek that came from Karmy. Too weak. Too sick. She didn't move from her bed, she lay there, fear creeping up her spine. A chill swooped over her like a slash of a gale. Her breathing patern became abnormal as Karmy drew near. Nothing I can do.. Nothing..

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 12:42 am

Karmy's legs gave out on her and she collapsed to the ground again, still laughing. "Hey Babsy Babs!" she struggled to get up, again it was rough without no hands and one leg. "Why are you in bed hehehe... Anyone can just come up here and kill you!" she snickered, her own blood smearing on the floor.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 12:52 am

"Don't come any closer Karmy, don't." She whispered to basically herself. Barbara felt death knocking on her door. No way out of this, Dick and Alice just left. Wintergreen is just as crazy, but out cold nevertheless. Hopeless. Lost. Defenseless. Weak.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 1:20 am

"But how can I tear you to shreds then?" Karmy asked as she inched her way over to the bed. "I need to hehehehehe... Blood, so much blood ahahahahaAHAHAH!!!" she accidentally knocked over a table of medical equipment. "Only you can save yourself now hehehehehehe.."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 1:24 am

Barbara squirmed in her bed as she tried to back away from Karmy. "Get away, now." Barbara begged. She didn't want to fight Karmy, and she didn't want anyone to further themselves in the already bad condition they were in. She was as good as dead.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 1:33 am

Drenched in blood and sweat, Karmy finally managed to stagger up. "Nah, I wanna see how much a bat can bleed. Daddy aint here to protect ya now ahahahahahah!!!" Karmy kicked off the ground and lunged at the bed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 1:38 am

Barbara was basically a meatbag, no way of stopping her; she lifted her arms up as best she could for defense and tried to use her good leg to bring it up to her chest to shield her torso. The shock of this crazy lunatic trying to beat her senseless was terrifying enough. Barbara whimpered and whined in agony and pain as she tried to get away from Karmy.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 1:53 am

Karmy laughed and snarled as she fought to try and rip Barbara apart with her very teeth. Without her headband, she didn't seem like Karmy at all, she looked like Quinn again. Finally, Barbaras hand was in reach so sh*t bit down hard.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 9:59 am

"No!" She bawled in fear and in pain as Karmy dug her teeth into her hand, Barbara's screams bled through the sound proof walls, she tried to struggle out but there wasn't any hope to that; Karmy's bite was firm and her teeth were only sinking in deeper. Blood began to spill from her right hand, Barbara tried using her good leg to kick her off, but the weight Karmy was exerting on her already was too much in her weakened state. Blood then squirt violently into her eyes, Barbara used her left to push Karmy away, a loud crunch was heard. She just broke Barbara's hand under the pressure of her teeth. Barbara screamed for help so loud her throat had scratched itself to its end. She tried reaching for the medical supplies in hopes to find a weapon of some sort only to realize the crash she heard earlier was Karmy knocking the trays down. Tears flowed gently down her blood stained cheeks; she mouthed to Karmy Please, stop.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 7/16/2010, 10:01 am

But not EVERYONE had left the batbox- one Harvet dent remained. Having remaine din the Batface suit for acess to his expanded arsenal and protection, he heard the scuffle in the clinic. Needless to say, he didn't spare much in making his way down there. Over the years, getting out of dodge- from the Bats or cops- had become one of his handier skills, and reversing that into pursuit worke djust as well. Needless to say, he got there just as Karmy was biting down, and didn't waste a second in firing off his tazer to incapacitate her.

Cassius awkwardly shook Bay's hand. "Any, uh..... reason you let in a....... cop?" Cassius asked CYrah. Cyrah shrugged. "Meh, I suppose I kinda sorta trust him." She said. Cassius shook his head. did he hear that right? He wasn't even drunk right now......

Zero is still blowing crap up.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 10:25 am

Lucky for Barbara, Karmy had let go to take another bite before Harvey had tazed her because is she hadn't, Bab's would surely have had a large chunk of her hand missing. Karmys muscles clenched up as she fell off the bed, twitching and convulsing violently. After a few minutes of that, she lay dazed on the floor, laughing and panting as blood dripped from her mouth. "Hahahaha that was fun!!"

Robert felt very uncomfortable in his uniform right now so slipped his top off down to the shirt he was wearing underneath and pocketed his badge, keeping his utility belt though. "Speaking of which, I have that folder for you whenever this is all over. It's back in my apartment."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 10:34 am

Barbara dazed and relieved looked to the side to see th blurred two-toned Batsuit. Dent... she thought too tired to move. She continued to whimper and weap, half from the pain, half from the relief. She wanted to thank Dent but frankly had no strength to. Her hand lay limp over the bed. Her lips were cracked with dryness. She wondered whose blood was dripping out of Karmy's mouth.

"They're coming in hot!" Batman warned. "Oh my god! Look what they did to those people!" Alice paniced at the dead bodies hanging from the windows of the post office. "Alice! Watch it!" Batman yelled. "I see them, I see them! Don't get your panties in a bunch!" She responded with an attitude slashing at their legs to trip them. Batman punched and kicked at the oncoming crazies, protecting their only form of transportation. "We still have to find Cyrah!" Batman reminded her. "Yeah I know! I know!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 7/16/2010, 11:12 am

Batface lifted Karmy up by the cruff of ehr shirt. "Down girl, don't strain yourself." he said as she dangled from his grip. H elooked at Barbara. "Hey, you still with us? just.... blink or something if you can here me." He said, trying to asses Barbara's condition while still keeping an eye on Karmy.

"THanks. By the way, that date I was setting up for ypou and Karmy will have to wait." Cyrah said to Robert as she took a corner on two weels. "Wait- he wants to date Karmy? You perv- you wanna screw my daughter, don't cha!?" Cassius asked Robert gruffly. Cyrah nearly crashed she was laughing so hard.
[Sorry, I HAD to have Cass say it also]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 11:27 am

"Hahahaha don't strain myself, that's pricless Towface!" Karmy laughed and started kicking and gnashing her teeth, trying to take a bite at him too.

"No sir!" Robert shouted, shaking head and waving his hands. "Can't a man love a girl without wanting to instantly screw her! Geeze..." he grumbled.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 11:39 am

[YES RED! YESSS!]

Barbara blinked twice, then closed her eyes. Her head was spinning; shaken like a leaf, a chill swept over her before passing out on crimson sheets. Damn fever. It wasn't from the pregnancy, she was only several days pregnant. It was from staying up for too long and getting beaten every day. Though maybe it had taken a toll on her. Maybe.

Batman heard the screech of the Batmobile's wheels thunder through the streets. "Damn! Alice we gotta go! I think that's them!" He said making his way to the Batpod. "Throw a flash or something!" He ordered. She did so and they were already on their way out.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 7/16/2010, 12:03 pm

"Well, it's my job as the father- figure to be suspicious and inform you that I reserve all rights to break your neck if you hurt her or anyhting." Cassius informed Robert. Cyrah leaned towards Robert. "But he didn't see what Karms and I did in amsterdam." She whispered.

Soon enough, The Batmobile came alongside the Batpod. [No idea what it is- bear with me.] Cyrah rolled down the window to the Batmobile as signaled for Batpod to follow, albeit insane Zero leapt on the Batmobile and began chewing on the roof.

Twoface open- handed slapped Karmy a few times. "No, down girl." He said to Karmy in a owner- dog tone. He recalled that he needed to also help Barbara- she looked like she was in really rough shape. "Gah dammit....." he mumbled, fumbling about the mdical supplies for SOMETHING useful....

Last edited by redeagle321 on 7/16/2010, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 12:11 pm

[Wait hold on, Batman and Alice are on the Batpod.. What happened o_o?!]

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/16/2010, 12:12 pm

(Y'all just hate my characters don't y'all DX)

Since Batface was referring to her as a dog (DX!!) she did what any good dog would do when they were being beaten around like a punching bag, she crawled over and bit Batface.

"I've never been to Amsterdam." Robert said, looking out the window.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 7/16/2010, 12:14 pm

[I thought Alice and Batman had gotten off the Batpod. I can edit o_O]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 12:18 pm

[Oh yeah, but they got on.. So.. Wait hold on, okay let's say they're off the Batpod.. Did Cyrah run them over like a dead cat?]

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 7/16/2010, 1:33 pm

edited

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/16/2010, 2:05 pm

Batman followed promptly, yelling over the wind to Alice. "See if you can get Zero off without harming him!" He suggested. Alice nodded, "You got it!" She said taking out a peculiar grenade, she pulled the key and tossed it over to Zero. Rubber pellets exploded going close to a thousand feet per second. Stun grenades were extremely useful.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top