The Darkest of Knights

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 12:41 am

Alice snatched Jamie back from Karmy and put the knife back into her sheath. "I love you too Karmy." She coughed from the earlier punch to her gut and flexi-cuffed Karmy's arms behind her back and used flexi-cuffs around the bullet wounds to stop her bleeding. Crazies were surrounding them, screaming laughing. "Shield your eyes.." Alice ordered Karmy, whether or not she would listen was another thing, she just wanted to tell her. Alice then let loose a flashbang to escape.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 1:01 am

When ones hands are tied behind their back, the action of shielding your eye's can be pretty difficult. Karmy couldn't see but frankly, she didn't care, all that laughing she was doing made it seem ok. She sturggled weakly to get out of Alice's grip.

"I believe this belongs to someone." Robert stepped out in front of Alice, Karmy's headband in his hands. He had seen the shot that Alice had fired into the air, and the flash had pinpointed them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 1:16 am

"Hold onto it loverboy, I've got places to go people to see." She said running off with Karmy. In all honesty, she hated everything about Robert, she wish he never existed. Alice felt like her close relationship with Karmy would come to its end with him around. He would first divulge how amazing it would be if they got married and she would inevitably stray away. It was normal for husbands to love their wives and vise versa. "Just worry about those psycho-paths heading your way. Cover us." She called back to him. "I'll even let you smell her headband if you do a good job."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 1:20 am

"Geeze.." Robert huffed. "Does every hero think I'm a pervert?!" he stuffed Karmys headband into his shirt pocket and pulled out his tazer. "Is it so wrong for me to help out the people who protect our city?! I am a cop after all!" he asked, running after them and keeping an eye out for crazies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 1:28 am

"You ask someone to marry someone in the first ten minutes they saw each other you know something is up." Alice remarked sprinting. "And seeing how you're still following us really means you're up to something." She said getting frustrated that this man was still on her tail.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 1:39 am

"Does it look like I want to kill her?" Robert stopped. "But if you do not wish for me to be around, I'll leave you be." he pulled out Karmys headband and tossed it to Alice. "Least see that she gets that!" he called out to her and ran off.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 1:49 am

"It looks like you wanna screw her." Alice said bluntly as the headband hit the floor. "My hands are full, how many times do I have to say it? Hold on to it damn you." She yelled at him. Love at first sight. Doesn't happen. Not to me at least. Alice continued her run to the Batcave.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 1:54 am

"Geeze... Something wrong with heroes these days." Robert ran back and picked up the headband. "For the last time, I DO NOT WANT TO SCREW HER!" Oh man was he so glad that everyone else was crazy or else he would be really embarrassed right now.

"C'mon Al... Let me down so I can chop your head off!" Karmy continued to laugh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 1:59 am

Alice stopped and turned to face Robert. "Then you're gay Bob. You sure you didn't spell your name with two O's in classroom assignments or something?" She asked ignoring Karmy.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 2:08 am

"What the hell man!?" Robert felt like tazing Alice and watching her squirm, that definitely didn't make him gay. "Make fun of me all you want, but I don't care what you think, just what Karmy thinks."

"I'm gonna drink your stomach acid Ally." Karmy said. "Gonna add a little umbrella like, poof!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 2:13 am

"Uh huh. I'm not sure Karmy does a lot of thinking. ." Alice said running off again. "I catch you flirting with Karmy again I'll chop off your cock, Boob!" Alice yelled running off laughing almost as much as the other crazies. What a gay lord..

Last edited by Vandal on 3/30/2014, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 2:18 am

"I'll chop yours off first!" Robert shouted before slumping off. He pulled out his gun and shot one of the crazies in the leg. It vaguely looked like Alice.

"Can I have your teeth to make a necklace Alice?" Karmy asked. "It'll be a cheesy smile necklace!!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 2:27 am

"ASS BAG!!" Alice yelled at him far away now. "Yes Karmy, you can have my teeth, now just shut up for a moment." She said approaching the Batcave and entering a password. She was happy that Boob Bay wasn't there to see it or he too would know where their last known safe haven.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 2:33 am

"DILL HOLE!!" Robert used a police bullhorn to yell that in Alice's direction.

"Nah, your teeth are too yellow." Karmy started to struggle again. "Maybe you smoke too much... Oh yeah! You do! I want your head on a silver platter."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 7/15/2010, 7:07 am

[Do I need to say it? Whoever needs control.]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 7/15/2010, 7:48 am

(Im supposing im going with cyrah to help her track down karmey?)

Crimson continued to follow the girl, still thinking about what made her so upset. He was also sure to keep his distance from her......just in case. "Soooo uhhhh.......you like looking for someone to seriously injure or somthing along those lines?" Crimson asked.

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 7/15/2010, 10:25 am

Ivy met the floor with a hard thud, stinging her hands, which had taken the blunt of the fall. She turned into wind again, phasing through the floor and then reappearing behind John. She phased back, growing tired from using the wind form again and again.

Her hands were aflame, but she quickly extinguished it. The heroine had seen John mess around with radiation, heat. He could manipulate the flame against her. Instead, she began collecting moisture from the air, preparing to attack.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 1:15 pm

11/12/31
7:00pm
Getting Colder

[Corv, the last time you posted Cyrah was already in the house with Karmy, now Cyrah is in her Batmobile, Karmy fought Alice and now Alice brought Karmy to the Batcave. Its best if you read the last 5 pages at least before you post.]

Batman continued to dodge Wintergreen's attacks, he tried his hardest to disarm him with wide and powerful kicks to his hands, Batman could only use his kicks because he was still doing his best to shield his lover in his arms. It would have been plain stupid to try to put her down somewhere. It would take to long to make sure she was safe. Wintergreen recoiled his arms back and screamed his lungs out launching a full powered stab, Batman twirled in a dodge and the attack caught onto his cape. Batman tried to move out of the way when he saw Wintergreen trying to kick Barbara while his cape was still snagged. He knew either one of them were going to take the blow, you don't even guess who he'd rather get hit. Batman fell to one knee and coughed from the kick to his ribs that came from Green Beret training. The sound of the elevator descending chimed in his ears, praying it wasn't more crazies.

Batman was half right. Alice entered the Batcave and hit the first floor. Karmy was still laughing and making smart remarks. She wanted to tell her to just shut up, she wanted some duct tape. Note to self: Add duct tape to adhesive section in utility belt. Alice heard fighting outside, what the hell is going on? the doors slid open and revealed Wintergreen attacking Batman and Barbara with a pitchfork. Alice dropped Karmy when she ran up to kick at Wintergreen's weapon. He blocked the attack but it opened just enough for Batman to strike, he kicked at his left hand and Alice jumped in the air kicking his right. Together they disarmed Wintergreen, though he wasn't done yet, he began to wildly swipe and flail his arms at Alice and Batman. His legs were far apart, Wintergreen was tall. Batman was backing away, Alice timed it right and slid under Wintergreen's legs and grabbed him from the waist and suplexed him, knocking him out thoroughly. Alice scrambled up to her feet. "My god, he was poisoned too?" Alice asked panting, trying to catch her breath. "Yeah, he shops at publix. I'm surprised we're not poisoned too." He responded equally trying to catch his breath.

"I've got Karmy all tied up over there."
"Okay, tie up Wintergreen and we'll have to safely put them away."
"Gotcha. Then what?"
"Well right now people are dying five stories above us. We have to control it as best we can."
"Not gonna work." Barbara interjected, "Mind as well be a suicide mission."
"So what then?"
"If you're going to surface bring back something we can use to find an anti-poison."
"Publix, we can pick up some tainted meat there and bring it back for analysis." Batman suggested.
"But wait, we don't know if everyone bought out the tainted meat." Alice said.
"True..."
"Hold on, didn't Cyrah scoop up some vomit?" Barbara asked.
"That was Karmy's vomit, yeah." Alice thought.
"Okay so we know that vomit was tainted for sure. Alice we gotta get it, I'll put Babs in the clinic and prep the Batpod, take care of Wintergreen and Karmy."
"Gotcha. Let's move."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 1:26 pm

Karmy rolled around on the floor, laughing her head off as she continued to try and stand. Her right leg was, by far, in the worst shape. The bullets had hit right below the knee, making it impossible to support her. Blood caked her ripped jeans and pooled in her shoes. The bullets in her left leg had passed through clean, not hitting any arteries or bones, but she was still losing blood fast. As Batman walked by, she kicked off the ground with her left foot and bit down into his lower leg, hard.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 7/15/2010, 2:14 pm

"Because I need my spine!" The girl spat back, a smile tugging at her lips. Ivy shifted the water into several spikes, freezing them and throwing them towards John.
---
Astro nodded, hurrying over to Nicole and lifting Luna by the arms. "Take her legs." he ordered Nicole, already hefting her towards the protection of the hallway.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 3:04 pm

Batman kneeled down and howled at Karmy's bite, his legs were still slightly covered in sewage so the only happiness he got out of the bite was the fact that he tasted like human excrements. He held Barbara with one arm and punched Karmy's face off his leg as hard as he could with another; blood leaving his leg as well as Karmy's already beaten face. "I gotta get out of my portable suit." He grunted in a menacing way. Alice found some duct tape and finally covered her god forsaken mouth. "I should have done that earlier." Alice said dragging Karmy and Wintergreen to a small prison, locking the gate. "You okay?" She asked him. "About as okay when a deranged hippie bites into your leg." He said limping Barbara into a clinic. "Is she okay?" Dick asked Alice. "She'll live. We have priority." Alice said referring to Cyrah. After he quickly treated his leg, Batman switched out of his portable suit back into his normal suit. It was more heavily armored, less prone to bites. He prepped the Batpod on the fifth floor and Alice hopped behind him. "Ready when you are." She said and the boomed out into the psychotic streets.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 3:17 pm

Karmy pulled herself into a sitting position and looked around the cell, trying to find a way out. She may have been insane(r) at the moment, but she knew that being in a cell was not a good thing. So, using her goodish leg, she stood up and started throwing her body against the door as hard as she could, her laughter muffled by the gag.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 7/15/2010, 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 7/15/2010, 6:54 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:Karmy and Wintermint started fighting in the cell. Even though they're both crazy, doesn't mean they can get along.
[Wintergreen has been knocked out by Alice's suplex o-o.]

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 7/15/2010, 7:07 pm

Ivy swerved and dodged as best as she could, taking only few bruises along her arms and torso. Seeing how the ice had lodged itself into John, she took it as the opportunity to pin him down. The ice was roughly pulled downwards, in an attempt to pull John down with it.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 7/15/2010, 7:27 pm

Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:Karmy and Wintermint started fighting in the cell. Even though they're both crazy, doesn't mean they can get along.
[Wintergreen has been knocked out by Alice's suplex o-o.]

(Gah sorry, forgot DX! Edited!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top