The Darkest of Knights

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal on 6/25/2010, 7:27 pm

"Not the time to talk!" Raven said as she collapsed to the floor. "I sense a group of men coming, we have to be on the move!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/25/2010, 7:53 pm

Ivy sighed, "Not brainwashed. Swear." She nodded to Raven, "She's right." Ivy held out a hand, shakily attempting to surround the fallen sorceress in an air orb. She failed horribly, having problems being in her fire phase and manipulating air. She held her hand out to Raven instead.

Astro cleared his throat. "I'm good." he repeated to Zero.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/25/2010, 10:08 pm

"Yeah, but you also said that when you were working for the f#$% supervillains!" Zero hissed as he proped Raven up and they headed off, Zero deflecting anything ehaded for them with energy shots. "This is crazy, Dollface- how can we trust him? Untill today, he was a supervillain!" Zero asked. He trusted Ivy and Luna, but this was.... new.

However, closer inspection would have revealed that Batman was following them- but not Greyson. Twoface looked at the group with crazed eyes. Oh yes, all of them AND the head of Steam- it was perfect! He continued to follow, being stealthy as possible....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/25/2010, 10:14 pm

Karmy, curious, made her way up to the building, completely oblivious to all the trouble she was walking into. "Hehehe.." she continued to giggle in her fevered state. she walked up to one of the guards and tapped his shoulder. "Whould you like to go to some place?" she asked him, a look of awe on her flushed face.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/25/2010, 10:22 pm

"What the- sis!?" Cyrah chased after Karmy. "Are you outta your MIND? This is a war zone or soemthing!" She said, trying to drag Karmy away from the scene.

Zero furrowed his brow. He trusted Luna and Ivy, and if they thought he was good enought o keep around, he would go with it. Didn't mean he had to like it. "Fine, but he better behave." Zero snorted, dissaprovingly but co-operatively.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/25/2010, 10:28 pm

"Never mind him, we have more important issues to deal with, this hall has lasers. You trip a laser and a machine gun burns a hundred bullets at you." Raven said; she still couldn't feel her head, arms, hands, or legs. Her whole body was still throbbing, voices of armed guards could be heard not twenty yards behind them. "You don't need me to tell you that I'm sensing large activity behind us, do I?"

The guard Karmy tapped whipped around. "What the f*ck?!" He screamed aiming his gun at her, "Down on your knees now!" He ordered.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/25/2010, 10:39 pm

"Down on whos knees?" Karmy looked groggily down at her knees. "Who stole my knees? Oh boy.." she threw up. "I'm a lil sick.." she told the guard.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/25/2010, 10:44 pm

The guard just noticed Cyrah, "Is that yours?!" He screamed at Cyrah referring to Karmy

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/25/2010, 10:45 pm

Ivy phased to her regular self for a moment, giving Zero a small pat on the arm in an attempt to reassure him. She turned into her wind self, phasing through a wall and reappearing on the other side of the laser room. She began clearing a path on the other side while the others crossed, for an easier, quicker escape.

Astro was a bit miffed himself. All he tried to do was help, and he got a kick to the face. Now he had to figure out a way through these lasers!

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/25/2010, 10:46 pm

Cyrah. "Oh yes, sorry, my sister is a little crazy in the head. I'll get her out of here, byebye!" She said, and hastily dragged off Karmy as far as she could. Reluctantly, she b leeped her Com. "Hey... is that offer for a ride still oppen? Little miss just nearly got in toruble." She asked, patching to the Bats.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/25/2010, 11:11 pm

Dick answered the distress call. "Always open." He responded, give me your position, I'll have Alice pick you guys up..." He said nonchalantly not really understanding what in sam hell was going on. "Hope you don't mind Al, its just that we have some buisness to take care of." He said motioning to the mansion. "Apparently Thorne appeared at our Manor.." He said. "Sure, no problem." Alice said taking the keys from Dick's hands and driving off in his car.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 6/26/2010, 3:38 am

((Geezus people! I go and take one little week off and you go and make a new thread?! I can't even find my last post Shocked and it looks like Bloody' has been posting?! Shocked I don't even know what's going on anymore, I don't even know where to start looking for what's going on anymore! Is Thorne still in the Wayne's driveway? Is Gotham City still there?

I'm going to have to be a lot more attentive from now on, so much for taking some time off during my 1 week long summer vacation L.L ))
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/26/2010, 6:11 am

[Sorry TDG .__.;]

"We're a block south of what USED to be S.T.E.A.M HQ." Cyrah said, looking at the shot-up building.

Zero decided to take the risk and pop his goggles down. Thankfully, his expanded range of sight included otherwise hard to see lazer devices. Stepping carefuly behind Ivy, he meandered his way about, trying to ignore the fact it felt like he was bleaching his eyes.
[short post, but I'm not going to be in most of today .____.;;]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/26/2010, 9:41 am

(Uhh okay your last post was Thorne in the driveway, I posted Wintergreen inviting you in because The Bats were all out to the mall fighting Freeze at the time, Dick sent Alice to go pick up Cyrah and Karmy; Ivy, Zero, Luna, John, and Raven launched an assault on STEAM to get answers. The Bats are in civilian uniform and about to walk in the Manor to greet Thorne with hospitality, let's say Wintergreen was trying to entertain Thorne while the Bats were away at the mall fighting Mr. Freeze... Or something.)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/26/2010, 10:51 am

"Heeeeeyyyy..." Karmy wiped her mouth and looked at Cyrah. "'M not lil"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 6/26/2010, 6:18 pm

Rupert Thorne sat in the foyer of Wayne Manor, sipping lightly on a iced brandy and enjoying a Cuban cigar, from his own personal stash of course, though Wintergreen was kind enough to provide the iced brandy. He was a good man, had he been less so Thorne might have considered making him a job offer. But he was too much a good man, and Thorne hadn't come here for business. It was an odd concept, Thorne paying a social call, still things could have been stranger this was Gotham City after all.

The mob boss took a light drag on his cigar and let his eyes wander over the scenery, bookcases, paintings, a suit of armor, a clock, and an oversized fire place with his right hand girl Roxie leaning against it. Not a bad place, it had a good feel to it at least, his personal decorating tastes might have been something a bit less intimidating, but if the tabloids were to be believed Bruce Wayne never spent that much time in his own bed. Long nights with strange women were popular page seven exploits for the last of the Wayne family. He had to wonder if the new heir had inherited more than money from his benefactor, he did already have the commissioner's daughter living with him. Maybe if he was lucky he'd get a chance to meet this 'Grayson' as well.
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/26/2010, 7:57 pm

Dick, Barbara, and Nicole walked in as a family. They decided that Damian wasn't as stable as the rest of them, so he wait in the Batcave. It felt extremely strange talking with a man you had broken and entered in, stolen information from, and thoroughly destroyed his office. They straightened themselves and walked in the room, smiles on their faces. "Mr. Thorne!" Dick said extending his hand as he walked in, Barbara and Nicole walked past him to the couch, politely taking a seat. "I heard you came back from... Hawaii?" He asked.

"Zero..." Raven hushed emotionally, she knew the risks he was taking with his goggles down. Men came screaming guns aimed at them. "Put her down drop her! Stay where you are! Arms up!" They ordered. "Arms up or we will fire on you!" They blared.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/26/2010, 8:06 pm

"Oh F^ it all!" Zero cursed under his breath. He couldn't dodge the lazers, and the soldiers, and help Raven AND try to keep from burning his corneas out all at once. "Couldn't you all just go away?" Zero asked turning ot the soldiers and using his hypnosis abilities to try and dive the soldiers off. It was a devil's deal- having his eyes already exposed as long as they were, to further stress them with using hypnosis on a goup was really pushing it....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/26/2010, 8:24 pm

Only several of the soldiers fell, they realized they were under attack, Raven held her hand up, still shaking violently. "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" she chanted knocking away the soldiers off their feet and out of a the window behind them. "Sorry I didn't do that earlier.." She half joked. She was able to feel a portion of her forehead now, Raven began to wonder how long a stun grenade's effect would last.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 6/26/2010, 8:33 pm

Thorne rose, and put on a smile as he shook Grayson's hand. "Yes, a bit of an extended vacation, I'm afraid that when you get to my age you don't get around quiet as well as, and the warm sun does wonders on the aches and pains of an old man. Have you been Mr. Grayson? It's lovely this time of year." The crime lord took in the group as he feigned pleasantries, they almost looked like the perfect happy family. Though one could assume that was the whole point, Thorne knew about what had happened to Grayson's parents, he'd been running Gotham even back then, and of course he was there to speak to the Commissioner's orphan, but he had to wonder, what tragic tale was behind the girl who came in at their sides. He'd have to discover who she was, and whether or not she could be of any use to him.

"Oh and allow me to introduce my assistant Roxie." Thorne gestured to the woman with him, she wore a chauffeur's uniform and couldn't have been more than thirty, with long black hair and, cold eyes.

"Charmed I'm sure." She extended her hand to shake their host's, and sent him a temptation tainted smile, already digging into him with her eyes.
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/26/2010, 8:51 pm

"Oh don't worry 'bout it." Zero said, hopping among the triplazers as fast as he could go. He picked up the pace, wanting to get his goggles back on and as far away from the soldiers as he possibly could.

Cassius trudged himself up from where he had passed out. Hoo boy, he had the hangover to end all hangovers. Oh well, that's what he got. But today, hey, it couldn't be helped. He found the room he had been using previously, and shed his armor in favor of his civilian attire. He decided to see what everyone else was up to, so he meandered his way to the manor. When he did, he was suprised ot noticed one Rupert Thorne. Having worked for the lowest scum in Gotham four number of years, he knew all too well just who he was. He suspected Greyson knew what he was doing, so he kept his trap shut. But Cassius knew better then to beleive that Thorne would simply visit unless he could get something out of it. But Cassius was too hung over to continue contemplating it. He simply walked in. "Evening. Not interupting, am I?" He asked, his voice betraying his hung over state.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/26/2010, 11:24 pm

Dick knew all too well to avoid Thorne's 'assistant' after shaking her hand, he knew Barbara was already giving him the look from behind. Surprised at the sudden burst of the seven foot tall man through the halls of the living room. "He's fine dear.." Barbara lied to Nicole. Crud. Thorne would already be suspicious, Batman was seen with Cassius, there were youtube videos of Cassius driving the Batmobile, Batman in the passenger. "Uh, allow me to introduce a friend, Cassius knew my father and he's like an uncle of the family." He said sweat rolling down his forehead. "And this is my daughter, Babs and I, uhh, we adopted her. We plan to get married one of these days.. You know." He said nervously. His cover was most likely blown. Cassius just had to come. He just had to. Barbara shuffled around, she looked uneasy, and Dick knew they were thinking the same thing. "Uh, so! What brings you, uh.. what brings you here Mr. Thorne?" Dick asked as he walked casually to the couch to sit with his family.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/26/2010, 11:34 pm

Astro carefully made his way through the laser room, skittering away from the red beams every time he saw them. He nearly triggered one, had he not caught himself in time. This team, he decided, must be addicted to adrenaline.

Ivy finished clearing a path and waited for the others, feeling there was not much else to do now that the soldiers were gone. Now all they had to do was get out of there.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/26/2010, 11:41 pm

Cassius nearly plopped a brick in his trousers. He wasn't in his armor...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Greyson had just told his identity to Rupert flippin' Thorne of all people. Cassius made a mental note to put itching powder in the Batsuit later, but for now, stood there and cringed like he had just been kicked in the manhood.

Zero looked at Luna. "That would be like.... awesome." He said, finally reaching his threshhold and placing his goggles back on his eyes, which were burning liberaly by now.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 6/26/2010, 11:46 pm

Thorne returned to his seat, Roxie remained standing, taking up a perch somewhere just behind the 'loving family' and giving a little bit of the eye to Cassius. He may have looked like little more than a drunkard house guest, but he was a drunkard house guest in Wayne Manor, and besides men who were already pickled were practically begging to be taken advantage of. If Thorne wanted a way into Wayne Manor, than she saw one with freshly oiled hinges.

The mob boss felt a twinge of memory at the sight of the drunk, but simply put there were so many faces in Gotham and Thorne knew so many of them, that one inebriated uncle was hardly someone to concern himself with. Most likely he had simply been one of the cops Thorne had paid not to do their jobs. "Well first allow me to offer my congratulations, love is hard to find, and even harder in a city like Gotham." Thorne rubbed out his cigar in the ashtray Wintergreen had provided shortly after he'd started smoking in the manor. "And second let me offer my condolences for what happened to your father." He was clearly speaking to Barbara now, and the old gangster seemed to have this way of ignoring you so thoroughly that it was actually almost like you weren't in the room at all. "I'm afraid I was out of town when it happened, but I heard about it as soon as I got back. Terrible thing really, your father was a good man." He took a sip of the last of his iced brandy. "He and I had our dealings on occasion, and more meetings than you may remember. First time I saw you, you were knee high to your father's leg." He chuckled a little, sure the first time he'd 'seen' Barbara had been via surveillance photos around the time her father started becoming a real thorn in his side, but he'd still been watching her family for the better part of her life. He certainly felt like he knew her.

"I understand the police are still looking for the man responsible, a man by the name of 'Metallo'?"
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top