The Darkest of Knights

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 on 6/19/2010, 8:26 pm

[no worries, abby]
[Ah-ha! The old joker!]

Cassius, his curiosity piqued, decided to pry open the trap door. It looked like there had been people her recently- as evidenced by all of the half- melted ice. And sprawled ingloriously on the gorund, the boy fromt he other day that was with the other superviallins. "Oh?" He said, cautiously approaching, his hands on the cannon in case villaiun Jr. made a funny move....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/19/2010, 10:43 pm

(Ahahaha you better believe it Red! After all, I was the last Joker, how could you not expect me to be this one Razz Speaking of which, I replaced medication with LSD in Two-Face's office o_O)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2010, 1:31 am

"Okay." Luna said as dark energy formed underneath them, it spread and spread and formed a dome over their heads. they were in the dragon shadow as Luna hovered inside it controlling it's movements. John came in the room, "What are you gu-" He swooped up by Luna, Don't ask, we're going somewhere. The Shadow phased through the ground heading towards Ernie's bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/20/2010, 11:40 am

As Karmy slept quietly on the table, dreams began to plague her mind.The streets of Jump City were, for once, emtpy and quiet. The hustle and bustle of the large city were, for some reason, gone. Why? Who's to know really, but all Karmy could think to do was to run. Just keep running. She was 18 again, not too sure how that happened but she could worry about that later. Her foot steps echoed around the city, and her labored breath was all she could hear in her head. Someone was chasing her, and she knew who it was. Making a sharp turn, she realized what a mistake it was when she saw that it was a dead end. Staring up at the large wall that blocked her path, she tensed up when she heard someone behind her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/20/2010, 11:58 am

Malice stepped out from the corner. "Karmy." She said walking closer. "No escape." She ran over kicking Karmy in the gut, initially, she bent over; Malice grabbed her hair and yanked it hard and slamming it against the wall, and kneed her ribs.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/20/2010, 12:13 pm

Karmy held her stomach and coughed, a slight bit of blood spraying out. "Alice!" she shouted and tackled her legs. "What the hell has gotten into you?!" she demanded as she tried her best to pin her down. "Why are you attacking me?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/20/2010, 12:24 pm

Astro entered his body again grudgingly, unwilling to feel the freezing cold again. But he then noticed Casius. Maybe he'll help me before he shoots me. he though dryly, his last thought before being stuck in his body and the ice chamber. It was half melted, but not enough the he could burst out. "Help, please..." he croaked.
---
Ivy shuddered in the dark shadow. I can never get over how weird this feels...

(Dream sequence O.O! I can smell the upcoming win.)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2010, 1:13 pm

Luna was half way there, "For all those years you've been in my shadow you still shudder?" Luna said as she phased through the walls of Ernie's Bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/20/2010, 1:24 pm

"Yep." Ivy replied, another chill sent down her spine. "I can't help it. Each time feels like the first." She quivered, feeling a pity for anybody who had dared battled somebody who could control darkness.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2010, 1:35 pm

"Well, we're here." Luna said as she was at the corner, she quietly set her feet on the floor as the shadow vanished dropping the other two quietly. "So, don't worry about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/20/2010, 1:53 pm

Ivy blushed, "Sorry." Luna may have taken it offensively, she realized. "Holy crud, look!" she pointed, in an attempt to change the subject. Her finger was jabbed directly at Astro in his semi melted ice cube.

"Help." he croaked again. The elementalist melted the ice, Astro fell shuddering to the ground. "Th-thank you." he wrapped his arms around himself, freezing.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2010, 2:03 pm

Luna walked over to Astro and knelt down next to him placing her hand on his shoulder ,"It's what we do. We help people." Luna said as she looked over at Ivy, "Hey, Ivy Can you blast some fire, for I c-" John cut her off, "I can help there."
"Since when you had powers?"
"Since I was trapped in another planet."
"Oh."
John went to another side of Astro and walked a back bit, John's hands began to glow a green color with orange, it was radation. He was transferring the heat to Astro for he can warm up.

Luna looked at Astro, "So you were the one who told us to come here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/20/2010, 2:27 pm

Astro slowly nodded, reveling in the warmth John provided. "Thank you, very much." he repeated, avoiding the fact he couldn't feel his legs. Or most of his body, for that matter. He looked at them curiously, "You don't recognize me?"

Ivy was about to reply, but she noticed Cassius. "Hi Cass." She didn't need to ask what he was doing here. It was a bar, there was alcohol, and he was Cassius. Simple enough.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2010, 2:36 pm

"No problem." John replied as he looked at him.

"Yeah, I remembered you escaped with Penguin." Luna said as she got up, her cobalt blue eyes looked over at Ivy. "Hey casius." She said quietly before getting back to Astro. "What happened here though?"

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/20/2010, 4:27 pm

Cassius shrugged, suprised that everyone arrived so quickly. "Beats me. Falling out amongst dingbats?" He asked. "Point blank, he's good now, we can put him in prison." Cassius said, cutting to the chase.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/20/2010, 4:55 pm

"Right." Ivy agreed, turning to Astro.

"Wait! Please!" He pleaded, still in a vulnerable state. "I want to apologize and help. They told me they were the Midnight Riders." He paused to shudder, looking back at the puddle that once encased him. "I see now that was a lie. I was on the wrong side the whole time, and I didn't even know." The astral glanced at the heroes, adding finally, "If you still think I should go to prison for that, very well." He held out his arms, allowing anybody to cuff him should they want to.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/20/2010, 5:35 pm

"I say jail. Anyone dumb enough to not know the difference between five of the most famous criminals in the world and three young superheroes is a liability, not an asset." Cassius said disdainfuly, apparently not keen on letting him into the group. And the fact that he was with the guys that kidnapped the girls and tried to help the criminals fight them didn't help Astro's reputation with Casisus. Not to mention the day for all of this to happen was particularly bad timing.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2010, 5:43 pm

Luna cut Casius, "However, they are intellegent super villains. Who knows what they told the guy, and plus. He's not lying." John gave a look at Astro then back at Casius, "I say Jail also."
Luna crossed her arms, "If he was working for the villians he would've attacked us by now with their gang." Luna stated putting her hood down.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/20/2010, 6:03 pm

"Yes, but past a point, how much of it is their fault, I mean really? Neither you nor the villains are anything short of internationally known. Even when we were traveling in Russia you guys were on the news. And after nearly three decades in the business, if he can't even recognize people like Riddler and the Scarecrow in their home turf... I just think it's a no-win situation to keep him around. Do what you want, though. He's not gonna be on MY team." Cassius said, turning about and scooping some lucrativeley strong booze off the shelf and preparing to depart.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/20/2010, 6:14 pm

Ivy had stayed quiet during the whole exchange, staring down at the pitiful kid. "So, we're sending him to jail?"

This is where Astro piped up, "For the record...I've never been in Gotham before. I didn't know anybody, or anything." He glanced down, beginning to twiddle his fingers. "That is more of a long story." He kept his arms out, obviously glum but respectfully subduing to them. "As for attack," he added quietly, giving a hollow laugh, "I can't even feel my legs."

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2010, 10:10 pm

Luna looked at he group, she snapped her fingers as dark energy cuffs appeared around Astro's hands. "I say we don't, he can be useful and tell us wha the bad guys are planning." Luna looked over at Casius, "Don't you want to find out what they're planning?" She said questionably closing her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/20/2010, 10:33 pm

Officer Bard came down and walked into the cellar's door. He looked at the heroes confused. "Hey! I dunno how you got in here but y'all aren't supposed to be here! A homicide took place here, we're sweeping the area for evidence. Get out!" He ordered pointing out the door.

"Everything..." Dick repeated Zero, "Well if you really want to hear it we have it recorded. The basic jist of it is that S.T.E.A.M. has this EQ weapon similar to the one you dealt with about six years ago. They used a frame to get the police off their tails, and so much is happening at the moment that they've got their hands full. We'll have to do some private investigation on S.T.E.A.M. later." He said walking into his room. He dug in his drawer and pulled out an MP3 player. "Here," Dick said offering him the MP3, it should be the 8th track."

Malice deflected Karmy, throwing her arms up, grabbing the back of her head and kneeing Karmy in the face. "You don't have the right to call me by my name." She spat, as she kicked Karmy when she was down. "You call me Malice..." She seethed unclipping a grenade.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/20/2010, 10:52 pm

Astro struggled to stand up. He would have loved to say who killed the bartender, but he didn't know. He was busy being, well, frozen. He wasn't sure if he should tell the police what he knew, considering they seemed to mix things up all the time ("Batman wanted, reward guaranteed!"). "I'll tell you what I know." he whispered to the Riders and Cassius.

Ivy nodded. "We were just leaving, officer." She noticed the struggling Astro and added an air orb around him, both for security and to help him stand. She wasn't sure what to make of his offer before the other three spoke first.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/20/2010, 11:00 pm

Karmy lay dazed on the ground, her vision swimming and distorting everything around her. She blinked her eyes and shook her head to help her focus and once she did, she realized that there was a grenade coming straight for her/ "Oh sh-" she quickly snapped her fingers and portaled behind Alice. As she landed, she grabbed Alice in a sleeper's hold. "Why are you doing this Al?! We're best friends!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2010, 11:06 pm

Luna crossed her arms as John went over to her, "How can we trust him?" He added.
"We're taking him, we need to know and plus the police aren't so useful. If he tries to escape, I'll just send him o the dark paths of hell." She muttered being actually serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top