The Darkest of Knights

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Guest on 6/18/2010, 3:02 pm

Red Queen bit her lip in pain, when he kneed her face she knocked out. "Not at all." Robin said taking out her cuffs and locking them on Red Queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 3:27 pm

Karmys desperate cries to get the damn thing off were muffled as she clawed at the black strip. Obviously getting no where, she looked over at Raven, who in a way reminded her of Luna, her attitude anyways. And what did Luna dislike the most? That's right, Karmy ran up to Raven, and glomped her into a tight hug.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 3:35 pm

"Uhh... What are you doing?" Raven asked as she turned into a black raven and exited Karmy's hug.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 3:41 pm

Karmy facepalmed and gave Raven an odd look. "I can't answer you because you gagged me old lady!" she thought to herself. She pulled out a small knife and began to try and remove the black strip. Not a smart move really.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 3:48 pm

Raven looked at her confused. "Oh." She said with realization, nearly forgot she wrapped her mouth, and she let go of the black power tape.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 4:30 pm

Karmy suddenly realized something. "Hey wait Raven!" she jumped in front of her. "You're medically inclined right?" she asked. "Could you.. Do me a favor?" she showed her the old scar on the back of her neck. "Fourteen years ago, when I was 10 years old, those bastards at the institution implanted a chip on base of my cerebellum right above my spine. I've tried to take it out, but everytime I even get close to taking it out, an electric shock goes through it and knocks me into a coma for a good week. I've tried short circuiting it, breaking it, recalibrating it, pretty much everything. I can't even touch it without going into a coma." she looked up at Raven. "Do you think you could.. Help me? Please?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/18/2010, 10:06 pm

[sorry, been busy l8ly. REAL busy. And frankly, it ain't gettin' better.]

Cyrah, not back to normal, had busied herself with raiding Wintergreen's pantry. Nothing hit the spot like milk flavored with fishpaste. yum-o. When she turned about, chugging the repulsive stuff, she noticed the odd green flame. Ha, she didn't need to be a hypnotist to see that this was some kind of spiritual voodoo. "Warning you right now, Whatever it is, it wasn't me, dammit." She said, and coolly walked by.

Cassius emerged from the Batmobile at WM. "Damn, what a night. Now if you don't mind, i'm going to go drink of this wretched day of the year, thank-you." He said, clopping back to wards town, his mind apparently not there with him.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 11:55 pm

Batman apprehended the Red Queen and set her in high level security in the Batbunker. He surfaced back to ground level and walked over to the Wayne Manor in his civilian outfit along side with Damian and Nicole. "Wow its so late." Dick yawned as he examined his watch. It displayed 07:12am. The mere numbers brought redness to his eyes. "How are you holding?" Dick asked. "Terribly." Damian whined. "I wasn't asking you." Dick said plainly.

Raven looked at Karmy, she smiled. "I dunno," she said, "don't you think I'm too old for that?" Raven winked at her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/19/2010, 12:08 am

Nicole yawned as she stretched her arms out, "Not so well." She muttered dragging herself. "I'm just going to go straight to my room and sleep..." She murmured under her breath with exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/19/2010, 12:14 am

"Crap, you can read minds too." Karmy said backing away slightly. "I'm sorry." she apologized. "You're not old! Just ya know, older than me.. Which I mean, probably isn't a lot and no wait I mean.. GAH! Please.."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/19/2010, 12:36 am

"I suggest you do that now." Dick said leaning his head to the morning skies. "So what about me? Where do I sleep?" Damian asked pouting. "Where I slept last night."
"Where's that?"
"The couch."

"Fine turn around." Raven demanded and Karmy obeyed. Her hand turned black with energy as Raven yanked the chip out the back of her neck rather quickly. "Either you softened it up for me or they did a lousy job installing it, but its out." She proclaimed as she handed Karmy the discarded chip.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/19/2010, 12:59 am

"Good night." Nicole giggled at Damian as she walked by him. Her green speckled eyes looked forward as he went over to her room to have rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/19/2010, 11:53 am

Zero peeled himself off the wall he ingloriously faceplanted into, and remembered that he needed to talk to Batman. Straightening himself up, he clopped about, finally finding Dick taunting Damian. "Hey, uh, not to interupt, but I need to talk to you when you finish with with him." He said, jabbing his thumb at Damian.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/19/2010, 2:12 pm

Karmy stared, completely bewildered, at the slightly bloodied chip in Ravens hand. "Yes.." she reached over and took the small device in her bandaged hands. "Hahaha yes!" she started to laugh as a smile spread wide across her face. Ecstatic, she jumped up on top of the table and cheered. "Its gone!" she danced around on the table. "Take that you f*cking government pigs!" she shouted up at ceiling. She continued to dance and laugh around on top of the table until her eye's rolled up into the back of her head and she fainted.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/19/2010, 3:58 pm

November 11. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Cassius sloughed off down the road, ignoring the clearly suprised pedestrians. Couldn't today have just blown over- just gone from 11-10 to 11-12 without bothering with the day in between? He figured, jsut this once, he would go drink in a bar. He heard Ernie's old bar wasn't the same since Ernie flew the coop two years ago, but the place had just too many memories to not have it at the top of his list. However, as he approached, he noticed a crime scene. [I'd assume cops would have shown up about the dead barowner by now. If not, I can edit.] That, and a big CLOSED sign. Well shoot.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/19/2010, 6:50 pm

[Lol, yes Red! You remembered that The Joker killed the bartender XD also sorry I hadn't posted all day, just got out of Super-Con XP]

Dick looked at Zero then to Damian, "I'm free right now." He said shooing away Damian. "Would you rather talk in private?" He asked showing Damian to his room.

Raven looked at the chip confused. "So what is this thing exaxtly?" She asked.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/19/2010, 6:55 pm

"I think he's spelling out Ernies Bar." Luna said as she focused on the writing of Astro's.
------
Nicole was already in her bed asleep, she was just plain tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/19/2010, 6:59 pm

Astro cheered when Luna got it, though they couldn't hear him. He stood from his spot on the floor, tapping her on the nose like in charades. Right! Ernie's bar! he confirmed.

" 'Help Ernie's Bar'?" Ivy questioned beside Luna. "Why would somebody need help from Ernie's bar? Ernie's dead."

Last edited by abreu7 on 6/19/2010, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/19/2010, 7:08 pm

Luna felt a tap on her nose, "I'm right?" She shook her head and faced Ivy, "It doesn't matter, what this person or thing said that someone needs held there" Luna looked back at Astro as if she can see him. "I think we should go"

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/19/2010, 7:09 pm

[Noooooooooooooo, Ernie is still alive DX]
[And no worries Merc, no worries]

"No no, Not private. but the other day, when you interrogated Metallo- what EXACTLY did y'all find out? It'll help a ton if we're all on the same page." He requested.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/19/2010, 7:18 pm

(He isn't? I'm so very confused. In Midnight Riders, wasn't Ernie killed? And if not, the bartender is Ernie?)

"Fine. Give me a second to clean up this flour." Ivy caved, wind sweeping the fine powder from the ground and into the trash. Astro cheered again, halfheartedly, feeling weak from exerting that much power at one time.

"Let's go." Ivy sighed when the floor was cleaned.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/19/2010, 7:25 pm

Watching Ivy clean up the mess, she wondered what Astro was. He came to them and gave them a message, who was he? She then looked over at Ivy, "Fly over there or want me to take us there?" Luna asked as she was already hovering.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/19/2010, 7:25 pm

[Ernie left town in MRP1 when crime got bad, and the dead bartender is a different dude altogether.]

Cassius plodded intot he back door of Ernie's old bar. Sure it was a felony, but if the cops wanted him so bad, they could come and get him for all he care don this particular day of the year. As he raided the liquor cabinet [he put the amount of money it costs in the bottle's place on the shelf, so he didn't count it as stealing] he noticed the trapdoor to the cellar slightly ajar....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/19/2010, 7:29 pm

"Take us there, please. If there really is trouble, we should get there fast." Ivy concluded. She glanced around the room, calling out, "Whatever you are, we'll be right there."

Astro cheered, disappearing from Wayne Manor and heading back to his body.

(Really? Well, big fail on my end. Dx Sorry!)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/19/2010, 7:46 pm

The Joker pulled his van up in front of an old warehouse. The building looked like it had not been inhabited in a few years and it was worn and damaged with what appeared to be blasting weapons. Turning off the van and stepping out, he headed for one of the walls that had been blow open a long time ago. He hummed a random tune as he stepped over the opening and walked around in the building. As he wandered, something came across his vision

"Oohh what do we have here?" he bent down and examined it. The skeleton had a large gaping hole through its chest, the bones that should have been there were completely vaporized.

"Hmm.." The Joker reached down and plucked the skull off the remains, holding it eye level. He licked is scars and ran a gloved had through his greasy green hair. "I see the resemblance!" he laughed and tossed the skull behind him and continued on. "Now what do we have here?" he pondered out loud. He had come across a few dozen large, dusty barrels. Walking up to one, he wiped away the dust in an attempt to find out the contents. "Oh ho ho ho! Now this is what I'm talking about!" he grinned widely.

The barrels were filled with Laugh-X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top