The Darkest of Knights

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 1:06 am

"No it's not that.." Karmy looked away. "Just.. Why the hell is it so addicting?" she touched the back of her neck. "This damn chip.."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 1:14 am

11/11/31
07:00 am
(Sunrise)

"Don't ask me Karmy, I only drink that to wake up or... You know. Its like a communion drink. You know, coffee and cigarettes. You've never done that before?" Alice asked leaning one arm over the counter yawning. It was really late for her internal bat clock, as Dick called it.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/18/2010, 1:14 am

Robin gave a look at him, "She can make us feel pain, she can do anything." She said giving him a look. Suddenly, there was white squares forming underneath them, Robin looked at the ground that changed into a design of checkers. "what now..?" She said looking up at Red X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 1:20 am

"Wow dude.." Karmy stared up at Alice as if she was the crazy one. "That's like, wow.. That would explain the early crows feet." she laughed slightly. "You tired?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 1:28 am

"You never had Coffee and Cigarettes?!" Alice asked bewildered. "Yeah, Babs, Dick, and I do it every so often.. Well not so often for those two. Don't like smoking but do it anyway with me. Makes the coffee taste creamy. But yeah, I'm gonna head off to bed now. If I wake up with otters and Samuel Jackson at my window I'm going to kick you. Then hug you. Then kick you again." She smiled to Karmy.

"We find that b*tch and kick her ass! That's what we're gonna do!" Red X said marching forward.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 1:34 am

(If you want the coffee to be creamier, add creamer!)

"You quit, I quit." Karmy said suddenly said. "You quit smoking, I quit coffee."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 1:42 am

"Deal." Alice said tossing Karmy her Zippo and walking off to her room.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 1:46 am

"Score!" Karmy shouted and pulled out a ton of fireworks. "Hehehehe never give a lighter to a pyromaniac."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/18/2010, 10:07 am

When Red X stepped forward there was a clicking noise, "Red stay still!" She yelled squinting her eyes, it was red and going towards them quickly. It was a red beam it looked like, or maybe it was a fire beam. "Duck!" she yelled, but Red X probably didn't hear, so Robin went over to him and tackled him away. "you're stupid you know that? We're stuck in an illusion it's not going to be easy getting out of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 6/18/2010, 10:20 am

"Excellent." Thorne smirked a little taking a long drag on his cigar before blowing the smoke out the window. "Do this job well and this could be the beginning of a long and, fruitful partnership." The crime lord motioned to his driver, and the limousine slowly pulled over to the side of the road. "You'll find the payment I mentioned in the trunk, as well as a significant of ammunition."
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/18/2010, 10:22 am

Astro had followed the others to Wayne Manor. This was where they were housed. Huh. He'd just have to get their attention somehow, he figured, floating invisibly in the dining room.
---
Ivy glanced into the kitchen."Karm! You and Batgirl made it back OK? What happened?" she inquired.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/18/2010, 10:25 am

Luna followed Ivy, when she asked her question Luna poked her arm. "I wouldn't be near karmy right now.." She said looking at the fireworks in KArmy's hand. Luna stepped away a bit, she sense something was in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 10:54 am

“It’s good to have you back, son.” Gordon told Robin as Batman leaped off the building. “Thanks, Captain Gordon.” Robin replied. “You take care of yourself out there, okay?” Gordon said to him. “I will. I promise.” Robin responded. Out of the door a young redhead wearing purple walked out from the top door of the roof calling for Jim. “Dad! Are you ready to go—“ She paused in mid-sentence as she starred at Robin, he was standing atop the building’s edge. “—Yet?” Gordon quickly threw his arm around his daughter and turning her around. “Be right there, sweetie. Why don’t you just wait in my office while I finish some police business?” Gordon said calmly leading his daughter back inside. He turned to Robin a stern look on his face. “Not on your life, Boy Wonder.” Gordon threatened as he closed the door. At least for Dick it was love at first sight, she even remembers thinking to herself that he looked like a dork.

Barbara grew up and and had began to work with Dick as Batgirl and Robin...

“Thank goodness for mirrored windows.” Barbara said changing into the Batgirl suit in the back seat. They were just two teens fighting crime. Nothing wrong with that, right? “Um… yeah… I, uh, agree…” Dick said putting on his mask in the front seat. “What are you looking at?” Barbara asked. “Nothing Babs, I—“ “Eyes front, Dick Grayson. You have to at least pay for dinner if you think you can get that far on the first date!” Barbara interrupted climbing into the passenger seat fully dressed. Dick was frowning. Arriving at a crime scene, Crazy Quilt mocked Batgirl and Robin. “He sends the Baby Heroes into battle with me? I’m offended!” “Me too, CQ! Especially that Day-Glo Party dress you’re wearing!” Robin shot back. “Perhaps I can get Batman’s attention by getting yours!” Crazy Quilt laughed shooting a beam of light from his helmet.

“Batgirl? Are you okay?” The voice of Robin asked. A small floodlight lit the room revealing the position they were in. “Do I look okay to you?” Batgirl asked, “Well yeah actually. Batman’s gonna kill me! I can’t believe we let Crazy Quilt lock us in this safe!” Robin exclaimed as they tried their hardest to push away from each other. Robin tried to get into a more comfortable position but his right foot ended up being next to Batgirl’s right ear, and his left arm behind her back. It was a small safe.
“I’ve always wondered: what’s with the Pixie Boots and the Short Pants?”
“It makes the bad guys think I’m just some goofy kid. Their underestimation gives me an extra element of surprise.”
“That’s weird.”
“Says the girl in the canary yellow go-go boots.”
Their faces were inches apart.
“Wow… you smell nice.”
“That better be your utility belt pushing against my leg.”
What?! What are you talking about?”

Barbara woke up suddenly; her dreams had all been her memories of her past with Dick. She laughed at the past and thought more of the past, her hands behind her head.

Red X scrambled up and looked around. "Geez, how hard is it to find her and kick her ass? What are we supposed to do stay on the black squares or something?" He asked.

Batman was getting restless, "Okay thats it, I'm back going in." He said opening up the door and letting in the chilly air.

Alice was tired and jumped into her bed, she had changed into a red night gown and closed the curtains.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/18/2010, 11:06 am

Robin mouthed his words trying to mock him, "Well, first, these squares aren't just normal squares, because you stupidly walked over one a fire beam was going to hit us." Red Queen popped in front of the two holding out her hands, "Come on cuff me." Or was it Red Queen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 11:18 am

"Shut the hell up b*tch, we're trying to talk here!" Red X yelled at The Red Queen throwing an explosive at her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 11:22 am

"Hey, whats wrong with a little flash and bang?" Karmy said, flipping the zippo open and clicking it on. "This place could use a little more pizzazz anyways!" she laughed and lit a bottle rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/18/2010, 11:25 am

Robin made a face at Red X and smacked the back of his head. "What the hell are you doing?!' She yelled at him.

Red Queen fell back, suddenly her skin was shedding off and then it ripped out came a Python snake and went towards the two wrapping its tail around their feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/18/2010, 1:01 pm

Astro glanced in the pantry, feeling lucky to find a sack of flour. He tried to push it, and failed. It took several more tries before he finally toppled it off from the shelf. It scattered white powder across the floor, he dove trying to scratch in words. A faint movement could be seen.

"What's that?!" Ivy screamed, a little scared. "This place haunted?"

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/18/2010, 1:21 pm

"I don't think so, Ivy." Luna muttered as she turned over to the powder. "Wait, I think it's a message?" Luna said questionably as she watched words being written.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 1:28 pm

"Hell if I know." Karmy said, watching the fuse to the bottle rocket slowly start to light. "This should cause quite a bang!" she lit about 3 more and waited for the show to start

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 1:49 pm

A black force shielded the fire crackers as the all made silent pops. "That's not exactly the brightest thing to do indoors." Raven said.

"Don't worry toots, if this is just an illusion they can't really hurt us. Right? What did Batman always say?" He wondered. "Work through pain." Batman said behind him picking the two up. "Where's the Red Queen?" He asked.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 6/18/2010, 1:51 pm

Crude letters appeared in the flour.

Help

Astro tried to scratch in "Ernie" or "Bar" but found himself weakening with each movement. He stopped hovering, collapsing onto the flour. It caused a small, barely visible indention in the fine powder.

E b
He continued scratching.
---
Ivy darted her eyes to the flames on the bottle rockets, about to extinguish them. "Hi Raven." she greeted, when the sorceress did so before she could.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/18/2010, 1:57 pm

"Actually," Karmy said. "It would have been the brightest thing to do!" and she fell to the ground, rolling around and laughing hystarically.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/18/2010, 2:05 pm

Robin looked at Batman,"That's what we're trying to do.." She watched the snake fade away in a second. robin pointed one side, "Her voice can from over there, but she's probably trying to escape"
Red Queen accidently hit something and made a loud noise, she began to run before they can get her. She was now visible.
---
"hey Raven." Luna said as she looked at the flour, "Eb?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/18/2010, 2:28 pm

Batman sprinted over to the Red Queen and tackled her into a wall, still holding on to her he smacked her head against a window thoroughly breaking it in. Bringing her back out he kneed her in the face dropping her to the ground. "I'm sure you two won't have such a hard time cuffing her now would you?" He asked sarcastically.

Raven looked on the ground ignoring Karmy, though she wrapped her mouth with duct tape using her powers. "Don't ask me, I'm not a detective; but I do sense another presence in the room." She said coolly.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top