The Darkest of Knights

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 on 6/1/2010, 9:44 pm

Cyrah gave the 'you're not fooling me Ms. Anderson' look a parent usually gives a child when they try to fib their way out of trouble. But Cyrah gave up and looked away- maybe after some rest, Karmy would come to her senses. "Let's go little miss full of baloney." Cyrah said with a sigh.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/1/2010, 9:47 pm

"Hey!" Karmy shouted running up next to her. "I'm not full of baloney, I'm a vegan remember?" she shoved her hands in her pocket as they walked.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/1/2010, 9:59 pm

('Aven't posted 'ere fer ages... ._.; )

Edward had, over the days, watched the inhabitants of Gotham and went through his usual mood swings...but obviously enough none of that was important or you might have read a post about it between then and now.

Edward was peering into the room Damian was locked into. In a curious mood, he made it seem like someone was speaking to him.
"What did you do to get locked into the house of that insane man and his gang?" the disembodied voice spoke to Damian, referring to Batman as 'that insane man'. The voice was clear, thick and golden, with a small worm of his real craggy voice showing, so it sounded like there was a faint insect of a man speaking with the voice.
"You can tell me...I'm just a voice in your head after all." He was delusional, but he knew what his illusions were. Well, apart from thinking they were the real deal, that is.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/1/2010, 10:18 pm

"Yher' full of whatever I say you are, Miss Anderson." Cyrah said in mock scolding as they continued their walk.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/1/2010, 10:29 pm

"Voice in my head huh? Then you don't mind if we talk in my head, do you?" Damian asked aloud. I just attack Dick's hot as hell adopted Daughter. He smiled.

Flass opened up evidences and clues. "A gang has been picking off Best Buys around the city. Get them and we get $26,000 back." Flass said. "Not a problem commissioner." Batman said walking off with his family. "You know I still don't trust you!"
"I'm aware."
"We just want the gang! We expect all $26,000 back!"
"I'm not a thief."
And then they were off.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/1/2010, 10:45 pm

Edward shook his head back at his bunker; that was the last time he'd say that...if he remembered.
"Alright, fine, I'm not completely in your head." the voice said, his usual black-business suit/black shades counterpart appeared in the center of the room, sitting in a non-existent chair.
"But I'm partly in your head." it said in a matter-of-fact tone, pointing a finger and nodding at Damian.
"And you could of played along.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/1/2010, 10:57 pm

"Well that makes a lot of sense..." Damian muttered "So who are you?" He asked still tied to the chair by his feet. "Can you set me free? Why do you want to know why I'm here?" He asked the illusion.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/1/2010, 11:05 pm

"It makes perfect sense, if you think about it." it said, dismissively.
"And...who am I? Well my name is Edward I believe. And as for setting you free..." It put a grin on and snapped it's fingers. To Damian, he'd feel free; think he's walking around, wouldn't feel the bonds, would see things react to his actions, etc., but he wouldn't really be free.
"There you go." it said cheerily as the bonds seemingly vanished.
"And I was just curious...it's my job to know what's happening. You're a very interesting fighter to watch, by the way, short as it was."

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/1/2010, 11:14 pm

Damian was shocked, surprised and astonished. He felt his hands and his legs free from his bonds. "Remarkable... How did you do that?" He asked picking up his mask and putting it on. "Are the doors unlocked too? And ... And wait. You saw my fight with Robin?" He asked he felt like he was being spied on 24/7, suddenly making him feel uneasy around Edward.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 6/1/2010, 11:20 pm

"Pffftttt whatever you say Cyssy." Karmy laughed. Casey leaned down and whispered something in Karmy's ear. "Oh! Lets play hide n go seek! I haven't done that in years and I was awesome at it, thanks Cas- NOT IT!" she shouted.

(I'm bored XP)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/1/2010, 11:27 pm

The Edward-illusion shrugged.
"Easily. And, why, yes, I did watch that fight. I haven't been spying on you necessarily. More like this house in general." it said smirking.
"And I'm afraid you'd have to choose between the doors being locked and your bonds being in place; I can't do everything." it laughed. It vanished and came back behind him.
"Though you haven't told me what you're doing here..." it whispered, with an almost grave tone and a frown.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/1/2010, 11:35 pm

"Eye for an eye I guess." Damian said making sure he really was free. And from his perspective, he was. "So I've been technically disowned by the new Batman, though I was th original Batman's biological son. I dug up some nasty dirt on Dick and found this suit." He began to explain. "I thought that if I killed the new Robin as Red X and came back... I'd get my rightful title back as Robin."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/1/2010, 11:48 pm

His explanation made less sense to Edward than it should of; who was Batman? Dick? He assumed this man was Red X... Names aside, he got the general concept.
"Well I see what you're trying to do...I see where it failed too..." it thought aloud. He'd watch Batman and Robin intervene in the actions of other people. Being a former criminal himself, but not remembering, he'd never quite liked watching Batman...be Batman, though why he couldn't ever quite place. So that connection in place, he made a new one; Batman wasn't someone he liked, Robin was someone Batman seemed to like, so Robin wasn't someone he liked...? And this man in front of him didn't seem to like Robin either, let alone that he wanted to be the new Robin; he didn't get that far in his logic.
"Well, I don't quite like this Robin myself..." it muttered, even though he'd only made the connection in a few seconds, it didn't bear thinking about.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 12:04 am

It had never occurred to Damian's conceited mind that Edward didn't know who he was talking about, he just kept talking. "She's whoring off Batman, taking all his gadgets and gizzmos all for granted. If he gave them to me I'd actually make a difference around here." He boasted. "And like I always say: the enemy of my enemy is my friend! So am I assuming partnership on this?" He asked Edward stretching his hand to him, though he did think that the new Robin, whomever it may be, was pretty darn hot.

The gang stopped dead in their tracks, dropping a television and set of cameras as they came to their truck. Batman had his arms crossed leaning against the car door. "The police are having a hard time trying to find you." He told them sternly as the redt of The Batman Family climbed out of the gang's car. "Dude, RUN!" One said as they began to split into different directions. "Dark Knights, GO!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 12:21 am

11/10/31
6:30 am
The sun is rising. Still cold. Still...

Eventually a nice stack of thugs and gang members were cuffed against poles, fire hydrants, and parking meters near the police station with sheets of paper taped to them saying, "To the Commissioner, from The Batman Family. With love." It was sure to make the news and Dick couldn't wait to hear it. It was getting late for him since he was mainly nocturnal but he decided to stay up to see what the media had to say about it. Batgirl and Alice also wanted to see it hit the news, Nicole said she was too tired and got tucked in.

In the interrogation room Damian was about to shake Edward's hand when a loud buzzing sound came from the door. Damian woke up. Was it all a dream? In stepped Nicole. She had lied to Dick in order to see him. Touching.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 12:32 am

"Hey there sexy.." Damian smiled with snoozy eyes and a crooked grin. "What, you want another kiss?" He asked cockily.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 12:41 am

"One last chance? What are you talking about? You mean you're gonna give up your mask? Ha! You look hotter without your mask anyway." Damian mused even though he was slightly intimidated by her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 6/2/2010, 2:07 am

When the loud, irritating buzz sounded, Edward unwittingly repealed all of his illusions; under normal circumstances the buzz should of been silenced by his controlled illusions, but he'd been cut off from human contact so long he'd become almost engrossed in it...scowling, he told himself he'd try to figure out what the confusing boy was talking about when that girl, Robin, apparently, left...

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 6/2/2010, 8:12 am

"Not gonna be running around in YOUR condition, little miss. Plus, I would use my tracers and cheat anyways." Cyrah said, despite being younger than Karmy. She took hold of her sleeve and yanked her back right next to her. "Wait, do you still have the keys to the car?" She asked devilishly.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 8:14 am

"Fine, no tricks. But as long as you're Robin, I'm Red X and you'd better not get in my way." Damian pouted.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 8:38 am

"I only make it hard cause you like it hard!" Damian joked, then he noticed she was leaving. "Hey where are you going? Don't leave, I was joking!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 8:52 am

"Oh come ON! You're still thinking about that? Geez you know I'm not going to actually try to kill you! I mean look at you! That would be just plain stupid. You're far too pretty to kill. Beautiful even." Damian flirted.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 9:14 am

Damian frowned and looked down, then a new spark came to him. "Break up with him and go out with me and I might let you in on my secret!" He said winking at her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 9:32 am

"Fine..." Damian said "Do you know who Mike Brown is? He's the man who originally stole Dick's Red X design. Well turns out he made new blue prints and well... I found him and killed him for it. He was just a two timing criminal." Damian said. "I have the new prints in a hotel that I've been staying at. Xenothium is hard to get your hands on and if you stick around it for too long you get poisoning which Mike Brown was dying from anyway, so I powered the suit with nuclear energy. Its not harmful at all, people have swam in Nuclear waste before." Damian explained.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 6/2/2010, 9:44 am

"See? That's the thing, I know how to attack someone! I wouldn't have said anything if I wanted to really hurt you... which I didn't. So what say you and I go out hmm?" Damian asked schooching his chair closer to Nicole.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top