The Darkest of Knights

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal on 5/30/2010, 7:35 pm

The Knights approached Metallo a hole in the roof shone a soft moonlight on the metallic man. "Everyone on your toes." Batman warned approaching him slowly. "He could be dangerous still." Raven revved her powers, a humming could be heard throughout the room. Batgirl was squeezing onto her askrima sticks so hard, blood refused to pass. "Are you willing to turn yourself in? Where's Alice?" Batman called to him inching closer and closer.

"If the Batman does show I'll have a grenade full of gas to wipe him out." Scarecrow said still holding his grenade launcher and grabbing a backpack full oh his chemicals. "Come on Riddler! We need to move! Poison Ivy what's taking you? Where's that new boy of yours? We have to hustle!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 5/30/2010, 7:41 pm

Poison Ivy scowled. "I'm coming." In the rift raft, Astro had performed another...errand for her. When she dashed to the other villains, with Astro nearby, she no longer held nothing. Cradled in the nook of her elbow, a potted venus flytrap, green ooze seeping into it's soil.

Harvest will return.
---
Astro hurried, not wanting to be left behind by his new team. His new home. The thought made him smile.
---
Ivy tensed, waiting for any sign of movement from the collapsed man.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/30/2010, 8:59 pm

"I don't have a clue where she is- last I saw, I blasted her out of the *deep breath* building. She may have goen to check on the twerps I snatched." Metallo said. "And no- if they find out I screwed this up, the LAST thing I'll need is to holed up in a cell. I'd be a sitting duck. May as well kill me know if you just plan to jail me." Metallo said, a hint of fear in his voice. This was a big operation, and without his core to protect himself, STEAM would shut him up the instant this failure reached their ears.

Cyrah continued to go along with Karmy's little trek. But she could only be going blind for so long. Sure, she trusted Karmy more than pretty much everyone, but after the past few days of excitement, she was a tad worried about Karmy. "Hey, uhm, Karms.... where we goin' again?" She asked.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/30/2010, 9:06 pm

"Hey Case?" Karmy asked stepping in front of him. "Where are we going?" Casey stopped and looked around. "Well, I'm trying to get back to where you were held. Do you think you could portal us there?" "Yeah!" Karmy shouted gleefully, but a searing pain went through her side as she jumped. "Yeah, I don't know why I didn't think of that before." and she snapped her fingers and Cyrah, Casey and her dropped down where everyone was. "You're so smart Casey!" she hugged him. Well, she hugged air, but she didn't know that of course.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/30/2010, 9:35 pm

"Dig him out." Batman told them. "The Knights don't kill." He said crossing his arms. "You're going to serve a long time in Arkham. Ivy, can you move all the debris off him so we can cuff him?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/30/2010, 9:43 pm

"You don't get it, do you? lock me up, no matter where and THEY will simply finish me off!" Metallo said, nervous as he was supposed to be. He was still strong enough to at least sling the metal off from him and get to his feet. "I ain't going to your looney bin, and I ain't going to prison, Bats. I got away from you a few days ago, and I can do it again." Metallo said, backing away and getting ready to make a break for it....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/30/2010, 9:54 pm

"Metallo!" Batman raised another Batarang. "Don't move. I don't know what you're talking about or what's going on, but you're coming with me." He threatened. The sound of sirens could be heard. "Damn police. Batgirl take him to the Batmobile, I have to make a run for it." He told her. "Yeah gotcha." She said pulling out some cuffs. "You wanna try to run?" She asked Metallo.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/30/2010, 10:10 pm

Metallo made a disgusted face. They didn't take a hint did they. "Naturally." He replied to Batgirl. "I'll go quietly. But to where? You step out, and the cops will shoot YOU without a moment's hesitation." Metallo said, pointing to Batman. He continued to run his motuh, keeping attention away from the cable that had carried a shard of the Kryptonite back to his body....

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/30/2010, 10:13 pm

"We're taking you to the Batcave under surveillance. What's going on? Why would you rather DIE than go to Arkham?" Batgirl questioned. She looked over to Karmy for a second who was currently hugging herself. What was wrong with that chick? She focused back on Metallo. "Well?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/30/2010, 10:27 pm

"I'd rather die then LISTEN to you yapping about it, THAT is for sure." Metallo snorted in a frustrated manner. He was about to further protest when eh stopped dead in his tracks. They were TAKING him to the batcave? The most hight tech place on the plannet? If he absorbed anything there, he would be more powerful than ever...

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/30/2010, 10:44 pm

"You're coming with us." Batgirl warned, sneaking closer to him. Then dashing and tackling Metallo to the ground, flipping him to his chest, one knee on his back cuffing him, Raven used her powers to restrain him. "Take him to the Batmobile. We're off." She told her. They all climbed in and drove off.

The Scarecrow opened the door to his apparment. "Welcome to the APT." He sneered. "What happens here stays here. I gotta burn this place right after the cops are off the Batman's ass."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/30/2010, 11:08 pm

The Mad Hatter had taken Alice off to one of the empty rooms and set her up against the wall. Making sure her hands and ankles were tied, he began to set up the 'environment'. After a little while, the lighting was right and the room virtually sound proof, the Mad Hatter stood over Alice, waiting for her to wake up. He was fiddling with a little lime green pill in his hands.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/30/2010, 11:15 pm

Alice was awake, her breathing pattern became abnormal and she shot her head at The Mad Hatter. The only way to understand what was going on in his head was to talk to him. She had to. "Why.... Why are you doing this?" She asked coldly to him.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/30/2010, 11:19 pm

"Don't you see!?" The Mad Hatter kneeled down in front of her. "You're my Alice and I am your Hatter. We are in love!" he held the pill up. "I can help you see that my darling, I can take you to wonderland again."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/30/2010, 11:23 pm

"You're obsessed! That's what you are! Get away from me!!" Alice screamed at him. "You have no idea how badly I want to strangle you!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/30/2010, 11:23 pm

"You're obsessed! That's what you are! Get away from me!!" Alice screamed at him. "You have no idea how badly I want to strangle you!"

-------

http://titans.7forum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=640

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top