The Darkest of Knights

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 10:31 am

"There was coffee?!" Karmy spun around and stared at her. "I didn't see it! Dawwww man..." she cried. "I want some coffee" she sniffled.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 10:43 am

"Well there's nothing we can do about it now." Alice said stretching. "Unless you want to go to that Starbucks..." She suggested, "but the show is about to start and we need to stay on guard." She said quietly. Batman looked around, "Everyone down!" He whispered and got down with everyone else. "Notification," Batman said into his communicator, "patrol is on the roofs. Stay vigilant. Take out any officers if necessary. Try your best not to get spotted."

The door fell down after the second knock on the Wayne Manor because of how crudely it was put back together after Casius had knocked it over. The mansion was empty.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 5/11/2010, 11:12 am

"Whoa!" Crimson said as he saw the door fall to the ground with a bang.
"See? I told you it was empty!" Nano said and sure enough the inside of the mansion looked as lively as a graveyard.
"Well lets go in and check the place out! it's abandoned and we might be able to find some dirt on the batman!" Crimson said as he stepped over the door and into the foyer. "But.....im not so sure about this" Nano muttered. "What if the house is trapped?"
"This manor has been abandoned for who knows how long!" Crimson answered. "Nothing bad is going to happen!"
"Why do i feel you're going to be the death of me?" Nano said.
"Now dont say that....." Crimson said as they began their search through the abandoned wayne manor.

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/11/2010, 11:15 am

[The manor isn't abandoned, just nobody is home.]

Cyrah sighed as karmy portaled away. "Allways on the move..." She said, crossing her legs. A few minutes dragged on, Cyrah drumming her fingers and Casius watching the town. "Remind me sometime how we ended up on the Batman's sife- last I checked we thought it probably was him." Casius said in order to strike up conversation. Cyrah shrugged. "I think you went to them to get them to help with Karmy, and it sorta cascaded from there." Cyrah told him. "Well, this ain't me- watching, waiting, playing lookout, being part of some hero squad- if Ghost was here, he would be laughing his ass of at me." Casius said with a sigh. "I hate just WAITING for something bad to happen." Casius mumbled. Cyrah listened to her father's complaints, noiding politeley every time. Truth be told, she was glad they were on good terms with the Bat-crew right now. Last time they were even on lukewarm terms, well.... one thought about the Quinn incident was all it took.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 11:20 am

From her position on the roof, Karmy saw a guard on the ground sneaking around. "hmm.." she snapped her fingers and portaled down to him. Quickly covering his mouth so he couldn't scream. Snapping her fingers again, they appeared on the outskirts of Gotham, far away from Town Square. "I'll take that, that and that!" she took his gun, his radio and his hat before he could respond. "Watch out for bears!" and she portaled away, appearing next to Alice wearing the policemans hat.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 11:33 am

Alice took one look at a broadly smiling Karmy, "I'm not even going to ask." She said turning back to into the shadows. "Quiet guys!" Batman hushed at the two. "Maybe you should go back to Casius and Cyrah." Alice suggested.

"Riddle me this..." The Riddler said to a working police officer in the town square under a canvas tent. There were about fifty or sixty officers setting up devices The Riddler had created for the "special event" that would occur tonight. "If I have twelve toothpicks and I take one away, I end up with nine. How is this possible?" He questioned one officer who stood up from installing the device. "You killed two of my buddies." He seethed, "The fact that I'm even working for you makes me sick. Don't patronize me, or I might just loose it." The officer said turning back to the device that would shoot a fear intoxicating gas into our heroes. "Gee, if you didn't like riddles that's all you had to say." The Riddler said now leaning over his cane in boredom. He wanted someone, anyone, to just... guess.
"C'mon..." He pleaded looking at the officer's name tag. "Barney, it's really easy. I'll even give you a hint!" "Okay that's it!" Officer Barney said getting up. "Oh goodie! So you're finally going to guess?" He asked cheerfully, but never missing a beat. The Officer pulled out his tazer and charged at The Riddler, who grabbed the officer's hand and turned it into his chest. He fell to the floor twitching. "Riddle me this," He said devilishly walking closer to the poor officer who was twitching, vomiting, shaking vigorously, tears swelling, "who signed a contract to work with me for one night and one night only, and if that person or persons retaliated against me will lose their position?" He cracked a smile at him, he saw tears swell not from the tazer, and that made him smile broader. "Its a wonderful life Barny, its a wonderful life."

He walked around and saw Flass, fuming and angry approach him.

"What's the big deal with this killing people?! I never signed up for that!"
"I said that the tape is filled with false promises commissioner, you better pay attention next time."
"Why did you say that? Not on freaking live television! Now the citizens of Gotham will think the police are the bad guys!"
"The citizens of Gotham always thought the police are the bad guys, commissioner."
"Ugh! But now Batman knows its a trap!"
"I know Batman knows its a trap."
"So why are you doing this?!"
"To get a hostage. Look will you trust me or what? I know what I'm doing, I'm not a moron, okay?"
"Fine! One chance Riddler, just one chance!"

The new chief of police stormed off that he was being treated like this by some punk in a domino mask. The Riddler smiled.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 11:38 am

"Mkay, see y'all later!" Karmy snapped her fingers and landed on Casius's shoulders. "Hey Cas, y'all see anything yet?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/11/2010, 11:57 am

"Nothing, one great heaping pile of nothing. Gah, i should be down there jerking Riddler in a knot, not doing Recon!" He pouted. "Ignore him- he's in a mood." Cyrah said, mildly bored herself as she looked out over the city.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 1:02 pm

"Ha yeah I know how he gets. Poor lunk." Karmy laughed and jumped down. "Now that the others aren't around.. Cyrah." she looked at her. "I wanted to apologize for everything I said while thinking I was Quinn.. "

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/11/2010, 1:15 pm

Cyrah wasn't sure what to say, so she did what came naturaly- she got up, and pulled Karmy into a big hug. "I should eb the apologising.... I shouldn't have let Poision Ivy ge tto you, please don't be sorry." She said, giving a quick squeze.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 1:27 pm

"But you didn't let her get me!" Karmy saidfacing her. "I went with her and knocked you out-which I'm terribly sorry for by the way! Are you ok? But yeah, do not blame yourself for anything. I was not in my right state of mind, well. I didn't have my mind. Or something... I don't know.. I wish I knew how I got amnesia.." she raised her hand to the gash on her head. "I don't even remember how I got this.. I mean, the last thing I remember was.." she closed her eyes and tried to remember. "I was in the water and.. I couldn't breath... A hand.."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/11/2010, 1:48 pm

"What wrong? Poision Ivy didn't do anything else to you, did she?" Cyrah asked, examining Karmy's injuries. "What is it?" She repeated with concern.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 1:55 pm

"Oh.." Karmy moved her hand away and looked down at it. "I'm not sure.. I can't remember. Oh well, nows not the time to be worrying about the past. Whatever happened is gone now." and she leaned on Cyrahs shoulder. "I'm with Casius on this one. Recon is booorrrring!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/11/2010, 2:44 pm

Wrath scuttled down the street, this way and that, untill he came upon his nemesis: the ferral alley cat behind the chineese restauraunt. The cat crouched on all fours, and Wrath raised his forelegs. "Come and get me, 'ya overgrown, number two special!" He gargled. THe cat pounced him, and happily devoured two of his eight legs. "Dammit! Those take forever to grow back!" Wrath cursed, and began to spit SOEMHTING at the cat, causing it to retreat.
"Begone, knavish fiend! I am wrath, WRATH!! Bwahahahaha!" he gargled, getting overtly melowdramatic about hsi victory over a kitty. He continued scuttling down the alley on his reduced number of legs, untill he saw someone else in the alley with him...

"Yeah, bo-ring!......Hey, let's arm wrestle!" Cyrah said to Karmy devilishly.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 5/11/2010, 3:08 pm

Mame had been distracted, it was true. She hadn't meant to stop preparing for her own plans, her own way to get Batman. But she had been, she had come to see what the Riddler was up to, she missed Eddie and his quick wit, even if her confusion with riddles upset him, he liked to call her a moron, she believed it was because it made him feel better about being in Arkham. He was too smart for Arkham in her opinion.

But there she was, sneaking in a high security part of town, inspecting the large tent from a street level she had snuck back into the alley ways, nervous about the roofs, she knew how the bat worked, always from above would he descend upon his criminal victims. She had wanted to go back to the dark to avoid being caught by him or the police, of course all the heroes that had gathered to catch him would be around too. Also she had been hungry and there had been a nifty convenient chinese restaurant.

Mame had ordered the number two special, it tasted like horse meat, but of course the little pale costumed criminal didn't expect excellent service in her current get up. The folks working in the kitchen and waitressing didn't seem all that concerned with her, they were still doing business while the Riddler was setting up big frightening machinations just across the street from them.

She had been kicked out though, she had asked for real meat and got into a tiff with the owner, they had threatened to go out side and start screaming for the police, she said she'd pay and go if they let her go out the back. They agreed in chinese and she had just shrugged.

The blond stumbled out into the alley after the owner had slammed the door behind her, she had dusted off her skirt and huffed, before a cat ran between her legs and almost made her fall into the sludge of the alley way. She cursed and snapped her head toward the feline as it scrambled into a trash can, that was until a delightful little jitter of delicate metallic noises filled her ears.

Her blue eyes widened, her head turned slowly, looking down at a strange limping thing, it gurgled and cackled, but stopped to look at her. Color her enchanted! It was beautiful! Mame moved forward slowly, gloved hands raised in a gesture of peace as she knelt down a few feet from the thing. The skin of her legs stretched and cracked, the coagulated blood that had begun scabbing under her bandages as she knelt down, but she was far to preoccupied with this lovely creature.

Mame smiled softly and held out her hands to it, twitching her fingers as if to summon the arachnid forward. Her eyes were filled with such wanton abandon, adoration, love. It wasn't hard for things to earn these reactions from her, but it was so hard for her not to want to rush to it and pick it up.

" Hello little toy, are you lost? Are you hurt? Do you want a home?"

She wanted it, if it could speak, if it wasn't even alive, she wanted it, a speckling of blood began to seep through her white sock as she continued to crouch, enraptured by the very vision of this strange creature. Mame was lonely, she wanted something, this toy was perfect, it would replace this empty hole in her chest with something much greater. The little terror wanted this thing so badly, she began scooting closer to it, one knee after the other, the muck smudging the white make up on her knees off as she cooed at it.

" Quickly? Quickly? Please come to me?"

It was a frightened tone, so fearful of rejection, she didn't want to break the toy but she would if it said nothing, if it said no, she would destroy it and love it and hold it as if it was a cherished friend, bury it somewhere it deserved.

All these misguided diseased thoughts swirled through her wicked ruined brain, this was such an important thing to her, despite the simple actions and trivial things actually happening in reality. She wasn't mentally based in reality, she never had been, this was like a dream to her, all the stimulus of pain and wonder and being full, it just overwhelmed her with delicious neurotic electricity. She couldn't even be bothered to remember what she had been doing earlier, the lunch she had, her plans for Batman, temporarily lost in this one moment.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 5/11/2010, 4:49 pm

"Hmmm..." Nano said. "The house doesn't appear to be abandoned after all."
"But doors don't just fall off their hinges like that" Crimson said. "Something's not right".
The two continued to walk around the mansion, occasionally coming into some rooms and scouring through some papers to see what they could find.
After searching several rooms and finding no evidence or people, the two assumed that the current batman must've left to go into hiding. "Well, there hasn't been any traps or people, lets try and see if we can find the enterance to the batcave.
"Are you sure about this?" Crimson said. "What if we find the enterance and the bat comes out and attacks one of us?"
"Oh don't be such a baby" Nano said. ("Shesh, and i'm the youngest!")
"You look outside and i'll cover inside" Nano said. "If either me or you find the enterance or.....something else, you know what to do."
"Gotcha" , Crimson said as they both headed off to look for the dark knight's lair.

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/11/2010, 6:06 pm

"Yeah, he knows we're going to come but, the thing is what's in the tent?" She asked as she tapped her knee cap as she squatted.

Luna was with her team mates she looked at Zero and Ivy, "Well? Anything yet?" She whispered.

John sweated as he ran, he passed the Wayne Manor, "Interesting place, though I doubt she'd be in there." He slowed down to a walk and stopped. He luck down at the ground, "Hmm. A shadow." He kneeled down as his tattoo glowed a bright yellow with orange, he placed his hand over the shadow as it heated.

Red Queen walked out of the bank with a smile, the people were still stuck in there, she snapped her fingers as the illusion disappeared. The people inside the bank were passed out, "What a lovely sound." She said walking away, she walked towards a dumpster in front of a orange building covered with black windows and bricks. She placed her bag filled with money down and the dumpster away. Then it revealed a hole, she threw her bag in the whole as it slid down towards her underground layer. She then pushed the dumpster back in front of the building. She walked away humming to herself in a gleeful way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 5/11/2010, 6:57 pm

E-Lu had followed the group from the unknown mansion to the...large tarp. The Edward illusion was now fading in and out around the area, showing up in different places each time. It appeared everywhere from in a corner of the tent to behind, say, Batman himself, though it never did anything, yet, and vanished quickly enough to be dismissed as a trick of the eyes.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/11/2010, 10:14 pm

Wrath was ever so confused at first. He expected the usual scream of fear and getitng a shoe chucked at him, as usual. But Mame didn't- she didn't waste a second to walk at him and look at him like a lost kitten she was affraid to see run away. He would never admit it, but after Gluttony, Pride, Greed, and Sloth died and Lust and Envy went back to normal, he didn't have any company other than that goddamn cat either these past two years. He scurried over to Mame cautiously, and scrambled atop her head, examining her like a curius bauble at an antique store. She approached him despite his looks- she was either crazy, or brave. "Hm, Interesting." He said, remaining perched on her head. He pointed one of his forelegs at her injuries. "Live quite the colorful life, dontcha'?" He gargled.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/12/2010, 12:05 am

"Can I help you?" The voice of an elderly man came from behind Nano. Standing six foot nine, the nearly bald butler Wintergreen towered over the younger brother who looked like he came right out of a japanese anime. "Visitors of the Wayne Mansion must first make an appointment, I've noticed you hesitated not to blow down our doors." He said in a stern and condemning voice. "I'm sure you won't have a hard time finding your way back to them. Did you come with another?" Wintergreen asked pointing to the way to the exit, expecting Nano to drop everything he had his hands on.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 5/12/2010, 1:41 am

The skinny blond let out a soft squeal of delight as the toy skittered about her, she stood up slowly, arms out to either side as the metallic thing perched on her head. It was sentient! It was alive and moving, it knew she existed, that she was someone alive and breathing! Mame let out a soft sigh of relief as she rolled her eyes back to try and look at the spindly thing as it sat atop her head.

And when it spoke! She shuddered as goose bumps formed on her ghost white skin, her jaw clenching as it was like the most beautiful music she had ever heard, it was deep and menacing and masculine. It had been so long since she had heard 'manly' it really was such a nice change.

Mame reached up atop her head and plucked the toy out of her blond locks, grasping it gently between her slender digits as she brought it down to her front, staring at it lovingly, affection radiating off her tiny frame.

" I could say the same for you, what ever are you doing in this dirty ally? Are you lost?"

The youth smiled even wider, eyes brimming with barely contained excitement, her fingers cupping under the device and boosting him up closer to her face. She had decided that the voice dictated it was a him, and he was injured, she'd have to take care of him! She looked about slowly, adjusting her position so that she was flushed against the greasy ally wall, pressed into the shadows so that no one else could discover her pretty little toy and take it from her.

" I'm Mame, what are you called?"

She grinned and slid down the wall, only stopping once her knees were bent up, pressed against her chest. She placed the arachnid on her knees and held her hands up on either side of him incase he fell down, he had seemingly just lost some limbs after all.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/12/2010, 7:45 am

Slade began to blink his multitude of eyes. This child just heard him speak- looking like a giant tarantula, he would have expected normal people to run even if they could put up with his looks. It seldom happened, but wrath was mildly pleased to not have to dodge shoes. "Quite the contrary my dear, I call these alleyways home. My name is Slade, child." He said in introduction. Mame seemed even more pleased than wrath- he figured she probably wasn't one of the rich kids of gotham. "What of YOU, my dear? Tell me of you." He asked with a gargle.

Zero was nearly asleep. "Nu-thing, Lu. Not a thing." Zero said in a bored tone. He began to spin his Bat-quarter for lack of anything better to do.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 5/12/2010, 9:53 am

"Oh, im sorry!" Nano said in responce to the old man's voice.
"Sence the original batman died me and my brother assumed that the wayne manor was abandoned." "And if your'e wondering about the door, it fell on it's own." "And im also not carrying anything that belongs in the manor. it wasn't my intention to steal anythhing from here!". Nano then fliped up his arm communicator and said "Crimson get out here.... we need to go!"
"Something wrong?" He replied.
"Just get out here!" Nano snapped.
Crimson soon came out of where the door used to be with the speed of a bullet. "Hey....aren't you wintergreen?" Crimson said. "I appologise but like my brother said we were looking through the manor on the assumption it was abandoned for evedance of this crazy murder!"
"You would'nt happen to know anything about it, you being the current batman's butler and everything?"

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/12/2010, 10:32 am

(Your grammar is way off and your characters happen to know...like everything; how does your characters know who Wintergreen is, much less who he's working for [the new Batman? Where did he get that information from?] Edit your post Corv. Batman's identity is exclusive, as well as who now resides in the Wayne Mansion.)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/12/2010, 11:54 am

The Mad Hatter hummed as he worked. "A twist here and a turn there." he muttered, twirling a screwdriver in his hands. He was working underneath a control panel that rested underneath a large screen. The screen was black, showing that it was currently off. "Its so quiet." he said to himself as he worked. "As soon as I get- this - to - AHA!" the screen came to life and buttons lit up.

Mad Hatter quickly crawled out at looked up at the screen. "Alice my dear how are you?" Alice Maus image was upon the screen and the mad Hatter watched her every move. "Oh Alice, how good it is to see you again." he said looking at her from head to toe. "I've been so lonely without you! Its so quiet and I need someone to talk to and have tea with." Obviously she didn't answer or really hear him. Mad Hatter had not activated his plan. "Not just yet my darling." he ran his fingers along the buttons and dials on the console. "My pawn is in place, now just have patience my dear. As soon as everyones out of the way.. I will come for you." he took off his hat, sat down and laid his head down on top of it. He stared up at the screen, eyes still on his Alice.

"I seeeeeee you."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top