The Darkest of Knights

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal on 5/10/2010, 9:02 pm

Commissioner Flass walked up to Bard who greeted and shooed away. "Who was that?" He asked. "Oh, some other hero wannabe that wanted to bring in the bat." Bard responded. "There's no need! We already have him!" Flass yelled at Bard. "We do? But I thought you said that-" "We're working on it with The Riddler and Poison Ivy!" Bard shook his head.

"Aren't those bad guys?"
"Working to get a bad guy!"
"Isn't... Batman a good guy?"
"No! He's a murderer!"
"But.. why are we working with someone like those two?"
"Because they'll help us get the murderer!"
"You mean Batman?"
"Yes!"
"I dunno Commissioner... this is starting to sound fishy to me..."
"Then you can hand me your badge!"
"No sir!"
"Good!"

And with that Flass stormed back into his office. "Man, I dunno who's on what side." Bard thought.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/10/2010, 9:28 pm

John stopped and get his breath, "Though, The Batman situation; I believe it could be him who killed the officer..." John said to himself as he walked pass the streets. "I need to find Luna and talk about this" He muttered as he passed a girl.

Red Queen kicked a can as she skipped through the streets of Gotham, she was bored so she decided to have a little fun. "Hm." She said rubbing her head, "Lets see"

She entered a bank as people stared at her, she turned into someone else, she was an illusion as she entered the place. She gave a small bow as her cloak covered her, then she raised her hands. Her eyes gave a twinkle of Insanity, the people stared at her with odd looks. The background went to a blur, the humans begin to scream what was happening. Red Queen gave a wry smile, "Hello, Welcome to game" She said as the background turned into stone walls with cracks, it looked like a jail from the inside. Bars were in front of the people, she was free.

She skipped over to the woman behind the counter, "Excuse me miss, my cash?" She asked as she leaned over the counter waving her wand. The dressed woman shook with fear, in her eyes you can see her pupils staring at the wand. she was so afraid her hand was shaking, she reached in for the cash, however under the counter was a button. A button to call the police.

Red Queen watched her hand and said, "You press that damn button and you're funeral will be tomorrow."
She said point her wand at the woman's neck, "You hear me?"
"Yes-s-s-s..." Said the woman, on her ruffled shirt she had a name tag; Linda.

Red Queen spotted this at the corner of her eyes, "Linda? Oh, how a pretty name." She said with a smile, showing her white teeth.

"Linda? I Swear on your life, now My money." She said tilting her head as the blade popped out of the wand. Linda tried to smile back but she

felt a need to scream her head out, "OK-K-K" She replied holding out a bag and opening the register. But, instead of getting out money she quickly pointed out her gun, she aimed at Red Queen's forehead.

"Look, you motherf*cker. Give me money and I will spear you're pathetic life."

Linda shook as she pointed at her, "I will Shoot..." She said trying to keep focus.

"Really now?" Red Queen said as her smile turned to a frown.

"Don't Mes-s-s with me-e-e.." She said showing her fear in easy ways.

"Uh, huh. Then shoot me." Red Queen said giving a glare.

Linda closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face. "You don't have the guts" hissed Red Queen as she threw her wand like a dart the girl's
chest, right where her heart is at.

"Death has just entered your room" She said hopping onto the counter and landing next to the Lifeless Linda. She kneeled down next to her, "Off with you head." The blade grew longer and longer, she raised it up and slammed it down on Linda's neck. Red Queen got up and turned to the register getting her money. The trapped humans gave out cries and wails, Red Queen hummed to herself as she grabbed the cash and threw it in the bag. She raised her hands as the people's lips were tied up like clothing.

"Hush my darlings."She whispered as she finally had most of the money and jumped out of the counter walking passed her illusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 8:18 am

A canvas tent spread all above town square, hiding whatever The Riddler was planning. Whatever it was; it was going to be big, Batman began to regret sending Batgirl in. On the top of the tent was a large black question mark, as if there was a big surprise waiting to be disclosed. Alice snapped her head back, "What was that?" She asked alarmed. Batman illuminated the alleys with a flashlight. "Nothing, must be your imagination." Batman suggested, "Imagination my ass.. I know I heard something. Let's move to higher grounds." Alice said, still vigilant. "Okay; Batgirl, Robin, you stay here until it starts. You'll know when it does." And with that Batman and Alice retreated to the tops of the roofs.

"Hey... are you ready for this, kid?" Batgirl asked nervously.

"Alice to Karmy and company do you read me? How are things on your side of the square? What's going on?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/11/2010, 8:24 am

Robin took a deep breathe and nodded her head, "I'm ready for anything Batgirl."
She looked at Batgirl, "You okay?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 8:37 am

Batgirl nodded, "Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Why? You ever deal with The Riddler before?" She asked tensing up.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/11/2010, 8:40 am

"Just asking and well, only one time that I faced him." Robin replied to Batgirl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 8:42 am

(LOL!! XD!!!)

"Alls quiet on the western front." Karmy said over the comm. "I'm just currently trying to beat Cyrah at arm wrestling." and she was losing badly. Cyrah had one arm out while Karmy was pushing down with both arms.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/11/2010, 8:52 am

Cyrah looked on in perverse amusement as Karmy strained ot beat her in arm wrestling. "Oh, did you start yet? I didn't notice." Cyrah mocked playfully. Casius shushed them. "We ought to be keeping an eye out in case something goes down, so don't get TOO preocupied." Casius said, looking out at the city.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 8:59 am

"Yeah...? How did that go?" Batgirl asked holding close to the walls. She held onto a Batman disguise, it was heavy, and she felt like she was about to vomit. She shook her head and held the heavy disguise close to her chest.

"Arm wrestling?! Guys! Stay focused and don't get caught!" Alice said raising her voice slightly, "Stay serious! We need eyes in the West!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 9:00 am

"Oh don't worry Cas, I set up a mini camera, complete with motion sensors and a silent alarm." Karmy said and withdrew a small screen from her bag. "If anyone comes in from the West, we'll know about it." and she went back to trying to bring Cyrahs arm down. "Did ya get that Ali?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 5/11/2010, 9:03 am

"Ah lighten up on the kids- you've got the best eyes in the west over here anyways." Casius said looking this way and that, watching Cyrah continue to tease Karmy.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/11/2010, 9:04 am

"It wasn't so bad, though I ended up getting trapped by him." robin replied as she watched Batgirl,Yeah she doesn't look nervous.. she thought sarcasticly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 9:08 am

"Would you stop calling me a kid!" Karmy said still straining to bring Cyrah down. "I am old enough to drink my soul away and rent a car. I think I passed kid a long time ago!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 9:11 am

"He's known for his traps.." Batgirl said rather bluntly. "If he's going to kill anyone, he wants to pull some elaborate trap on you and Riddle me This and Riddle me That. God, why did Dick send me out to do this..?" Batgirl asked coldly, shifting her feet around.

"Oh whatever! Just don't let anyone spot you! How's The Midnight Riders on the North?" Alice asked frustrated. Batman looking down with binoculars. "There's police." He stated. "What?" Alice asked. "Police are helping The Riddler.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/11/2010, 9:23 am

"Don't worry, he knows what he's doing, I hope." She then added, "Come on Barb, you're Batgirl!" Robin said trying to get BAtgirl less stressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 9:34 am

"Yeah.. Yeah.. You're right.. Sorry. I'm just.. Whew..! That tent looks ominous is all." Batgirl sighed. "We can do this... Oh god, we can do this." They spotted an enterance, police officers were walking in and out. "That's odd, the police are in on it... That must mean that this has to be a trap. But, The Riddler must know that we know that. What gives? He can't be that simple minded. Something must be up." Batgirl wondered.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 9:50 am

Karmy gave up trying to beat Cyrah and fell to the floor gasping. "Ok.. ONE OF THESE DAYS... I'm gonna beat you!" she said to Cyrah. Hearing Alice getting frustrated over the com. "Hmm.. She sounds frustrated.." with a quick wink to Cyrah and Casius, Karmy snapped her fingers. She portaled up right in front of Alice. "Hiya Alice!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 9:58 am

"Ah!! Karmy! What do you think you're doing?! Get back to your post! I told you we have to stay low!" Alice barked as she tried to get Karmy off of her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 10:02 am

"First off, I'm bored and I can't beat Cyrah. Arm wrestling with a cyborg. Not easy." Karmy said. "And two, Riddler said that it would happen in like 30 minutes. I would imagine he's a punctual guy. Besides! Can't I come and hang out with mah buddy? Is that so wrong?" she grinned.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 10:11 am

Alice looked at Batman who wwas starring at them. He quickly snapped his head back to the large tent as if he saw nothing. Alice could have swore he was even whistling.

"Okay, get off me!!" Alice moaned, pushing Karmy off. "Geez, did you gain weight last time you sat on me like that?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 10:14 am

"What th- no!" Karmy shouted and slapped her. "Are you kidding me? I weigh less then you fatty!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 10:18 am

"What?! Fatty?!" Alice asked rubbing her cheek, "I've lost more weight in my entire life in the past two years! I don't know what you're talking about!" She protested, "Can you keep it down girls?" Batman asked. "You're not apart of this!" They both said to him. Batman grumbled..

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 on 5/11/2010, 10:21 am

The two then decided to stroll up to the wayne manor, seeing as the original batman is dead, stopping by to see who now resides there doesnt seem like much harm to pay a visit.
When they arrived Nano said, "There aren't any lights on" Nano said. "Maybe no one lives here anymore".
"Try knocking or ringing the doorbell, dummy!" Crimson said.
"Ok, geez....." Nano said as he strolled up to the door.
He then gave the door two hard knocks and 2 rings on the doorbell and then he waited for someone to answer the door.

~Garry Jones
Corvus31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/11/2010, 10:22 am

"Well fine then!" Karmy said and crossed her arms. "fatty.." she mumbled under her breath.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/11/2010, 10:29 am

Alice glared at Karmy but couldn't help smiling, "You had too much coffee at dinner didn't you?" She asked slyly.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top