Re: RustleXer's Art

Post by RustleXer on 5/4/2010, 2:01 am

Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
1 month anniversary

anniversary |ˌanəˈvərsərē|
noun ( pl. -ries)
the date on which an event took place in a previous year : the 50th anniversary of the start of World War II | [as adj. ] anniversary celebrations.

I find people who talk about relationships like that extremely funny.

thanks mercy for being so critical. this is the happiest relationship i've been in, since a long time.

Well you're 17. Anything can happen buddy; plus I would think the happiest relationship you have would be with God. I personally don't believe anyone should be dating when you're that young. It makes them believe annual things happen once a month.

hmm i know that, i have a strong relationship with god. i go to church, i'm part of the youth worship team in my church. i know you might say something critical but... i don't know, as you said i'm only 17 and i'm finding my way around life, i just need to do this on my own and i don't need people telling me what to do. it's something you have to do on your own you know? sorry if i offended you or something :S

"Go into the world and preach and publish openly the good news to every creature of the human race..." Mark 16:15

"If you really believe that you can see yourself differently, then you can affect the world around you and if you can affect the world around you, then you can affect the world itself." - Tom Delonge
RustleXer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel on 5/4/2010, 8:58 pm

The whole 'when to date' thing is very controversial (somewhat) but in my opinion is waay over stressed. I myself have never dated before and yet my now-ten-year-old cousin has had a boyfriend for over a year. It really depends on the person and possibly their parents.
archiesangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 5/4/2010, 10:28 pm

Well I personally am staying out of relationships for awhile. Unless I do a background check... or atleast see the guy's family tree xD

Good luck to ya in urs Rustle. All mine have ended badly xP so g'luck to u and ur gf!

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/5/2010, 1:38 am

I'm talking out of experience Rustle, I got 2500+ exp. From my last relationship, so I totally leveled up. (Wow hahaah, I'm gonna keep this up..)

You don't have to follow what I say; afterall I'm only one person on the internet. But judging by how you're so excited that one month has passed I think you're putting too much into the relationship. The Bible says to guard your heart. You have to find someone that loves God more than you, and you have to love God more than her. If you're getting into a relationship you better have marriage in mind because otherwise, there's just no point in getting a girlfriend. Believe me, I did some really stupid things when I was "engaged", then he dumped me because I loved him more than God and he loved me more than God. Heartbreak sucks and depression is no fun. Its not about you. Its about Soli Deo Gloria.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RustleXer on 5/5/2010, 6:53 am

hmmmm i both her and i know that our relationship may not make it to the end, but for now i just need someone to be with. cause i can't rely just on my good mates in school to be there for me, i don't know i just need someone that i can open and be close in my life. i know what heartbreak is like, it's the worse thing ever and it eats you up on the inside. there's a lot of pain. but for now, i would like to enjoy what i have instead of worrying about later on... seems like an idiot thing to do but... hey i guess it's up to me Smile

hmm i know what you mean by you have to find someone that loves god more than you.... my pastor said something along the lines of that in one of the services.

thanks for being so deep mercy and sharing your thoughts Smile

@music: thanks mate Smile appreciate it Smile

"Go into the world and preach and publish openly the good news to every creature of the human race..." Mark 16:15

"If you really believe that you can see yourself differently, then you can affect the world around you and if you can affect the world around you, then you can affect the world itself." - Tom Delonge
RustleXer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/5/2010, 11:23 am

Well put it simply, Matthew 6:33

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.