The Darkest of Knights

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal on 5/9/2010, 10:06 pm

"Hold on!" Alice came running down from a corridor, "Wow is it that serious?" She said as she came up to her. "It was just a small dose of light weight stuff. The hallucinogens weren't that strong, I didn't think she'd go awol. It should last until the next post or something." Alice said assured of her timing but still scratching her head..

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/9/2010, 10:09 pm

After a bit, Karmy lifted her headband to see if 'they' were still out there. After her eyes readjusted to the light, she saw that they were gone. She immeadiatly hugged the first person she saw; Cyrah.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/9/2010, 10:09 pm

Robin laughed as she leaned back on the wall watching everyone throw objects at each other. "Weirdos." She muttered

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/9/2010, 10:13 pm

"My god Karmy! Screw it! C'mon, let's go back to the second floor. They're probably worried or something." Alice said her hands about to rip out her own hair.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/9/2010, 10:16 pm

"You ass!" Karmy turned to her. "Why the hell would you spray me with that stuff?! I thought you knew how badly hallucinogens affected me! That was low.."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/9/2010, 10:21 pm

"It wasn't a large amount! Plus you asked for more, so I used your weakness!" Alice protested, her hands on her hips, "What did you expect? A cardboard cut out of The Joker?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/9/2010, 10:27 pm

"No.. Wait do y'all actually have those?" Karmy asked. "Nevermind, I don't wanna know. But I mean seriously dude! Messing with my mind after I just recovered from amnesia and have had a history of bad hallucinations? Where's the logic in that?!" she said getting defensive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/9/2010, 10:34 pm

"Okay, okay. God, sorry Karmy. It won't happen again..." Alice said apologetically. "Come on, we have to go." She said extending a hand to her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/9/2010, 10:41 pm

"Yeah it better not.. Those men in white.. They're terrifying Alice. You have no idea what they did to me a long time ago." Karmy said looking away.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/9/2010, 10:46 pm

"Yeah... I know Karmy. All those years ago. I know. Your father... I'm sorry." She said with a voice of concern.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/9/2010, 10:53 pm

Karmy shook her head and walked over to Cyrah, slipping off her bag as she walked. "Keep it safe." she whispered to her. "I know I can trust you." she smiled at her. With a wink, she quickly handed her her bag and snapped her fingers. "Payback time Al!" Karmys voice came from somwhere. "Try and figure out where I'm gonna come from."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/9/2010, 11:00 pm

"What are you talking about? We have to go back to-!" Karmy snapped her fingers and they both portaled to a different part of the training ground. Karmy wasn't there. "Okay, enough games Karmy, we really need to get back now.." Karmy's foot came out of a portal and Alice blocked it. "This is useless Karmy..."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/9/2010, 11:05 pm

"yeah it probably is." Karmy said from her hiding spot. "But it sure as he'll is fun!" she snapped her fingers and reached in through the portal. From the floor, a hand gripped Alices foot from behind and tripped up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/9/2010, 11:13 pm

Of most circumstances to get out of that's likely to get out of were grabs. When someone grabs you, you turn into the curling hands or push out, expanding yourself from the grabber. Alice had read books on such things and went through training with Slade. Alice got out of Karmy's grip and used the momentum from the trip to front flip, landing on her feet like a ballerina.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/9/2010, 11:20 pm

"Oohhh." Karmy portaled behind Alice. "Looks like someones been learning some new tricks!" she laughed. "So have I though." she sent a kick Alices way which she obviously blocked, giving Karmy a chance to quickly portal up in front of her and tackle her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 5/9/2010, 11:26 pm

Momentum. Momentum, momentum, momentum. That's what close quarter's fighting was all about. Let them attack, use their momentum, and counter them. Alice took in the tackle but kept her feet on the ground, she was running backwards, grabbed Karmy by the shirt and spun her around, she hit a cardboard building; though it was sturdy enough that she wasn't sent flying through it, nor did it come crashing down. "I don't want to fight you Karmy. It brings back terrible memories." Alice said weakly.

-------

http://titans.7forum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=630

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top