The Zombie Game

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 5/3/2010, 6:19 pm

RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

it's accuracy isn't terrible! plus the clip is fine, 30-45 bullets to a clip Smile should be okay

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
AK47 Accuracy test

And bullets run out fast, you'll be dry out before you know it. If you have a baseball bat or a shovel you're good to go as long as you're fit.



Look at that.. the spetsnaz have such awesomely cute, little and yet dangerous shovels. Imagine that going through a zombie's head.

true about the shovel as it's sharp xD would be a great close combat/melee weapon we learnt that in world war 1 in the trenches that the soldiers instead of using their bayonets, they would go "f**k it, shovel time" and slice people's heads off xD fun!

pfftt i still choose the AK Razz plus if it sprays then covers a horde of zombies!!! xD... i am so dead Razz

back up weapon i guess would be a deagle also... i mean low in the clip but still.... powerful!! xD

Haha, well the power wouldn't matter as long as the zombie dies, I'm pretty sure their skulls are all the same in thickness so a 9mm round would do just as well as a .50 action express or a .357 magnum round would do. Its unnecessary and not to mention the unbelievable recoil that a desert eagle has. It could throw off accuracy or cause injuries if you don't handle it properly, and judging by the skirmishes one could get into in a zombie apocalypse I'd have doubts with it. I'd stick with an M9. 15 round clip+Minimum recoil=Happy Mercy. Plus its such a cute gun! You just want to cuddle with it in your sleep!

lol that's fine then xD seems like whatever i say seems to be contradicted so, we'll go with what you say lol
Lol, no man, if that's how you roll that's how you roll; if you wanna look BA (which both weapons are rather BA, and anyone who holds them are automatic BAs), I just find that if I'm thinking about zombies I would think out my weapons first. XP I'm a geek.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by RustleXer on 5/4/2010, 2:02 am

Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

it's accuracy isn't terrible! plus the clip is fine, 30-45 bullets to a clip Smile should be okay

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
AK47 Accuracy test

And bullets run out fast, you'll be dry out before you know it. If you have a baseball bat or a shovel you're good to go as long as you're fit.



Look at that.. the spetsnaz have such awesomely cute, little and yet dangerous shovels. Imagine that going through a zombie's head.

true about the shovel as it's sharp xD would be a great close combat/melee weapon we learnt that in world war 1 in the trenches that the soldiers instead of using their bayonets, they would go "f**k it, shovel time" and slice people's heads off xD fun!

pfftt i still choose the AK Razz plus if it sprays then covers a horde of zombies!!! xD... i am so dead Razz

back up weapon i guess would be a deagle also... i mean low in the clip but still.... powerful!! xD

Haha, well the power wouldn't matter as long as the zombie dies, I'm pretty sure their skulls are all the same in thickness so a 9mm round would do just as well as a .50 action express or a .357 magnum round would do. Its unnecessary and not to mention the unbelievable recoil that a desert eagle has. It could throw off accuracy or cause injuries if you don't handle it properly, and judging by the skirmishes one could get into in a zombie apocalypse I'd have doubts with it. I'd stick with an M9. 15 round clip+Minimum recoil=Happy Mercy. Plus its such a cute gun! You just want to cuddle with it in your sleep!

lol that's fine then xD seems like whatever i say seems to be contradicted so, we'll go with what you say lol
Lol, no man, if that's how you roll that's how you roll; if you wanna look BA (which both weapons are rather BA, and anyone who holds them are automatic BAs), I just find that if I'm thinking about zombies I would think out my weapons first. XP I'm a geek.

haha, fine i'll think out my weapons and will get back to you sooner or later Razz haha

_________________


"Go into the world and preach and publish openly the good news to every creature of the human race..." Mark 16:15

"If you really believe that you can see yourself differently, then you can affect the world around you and if you can affect the world around you, then you can affect the world itself." - Tom Delonge
avatar
RustleXer

Posts : 856
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 5/11/2010, 11:07 pm

Spear, preferable of the halberd variety. Keeps the undead hordes at a distance provides, penetration, slashing & blunt. Doesn't run out of ammo, & can be easily manufacture, repaired or replaced.
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Corvus31 on 5/25/2010, 10:24 am

Lightsaber, THE ULTIMATE ANTI ZOMBIE WEAPON!
Can hack zombies to peices and the light of the saber keeps the zombeiz awayz. XD

_________________
Sometimes the easiest road isn't the most fulfilling one.

~Garry Jones
avatar
Corvus31

Posts : 410
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Cheesecake towah o3o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by archiesangel on 5/25/2010, 8:04 pm

Win!! ^^
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Dreamer on 6/11/2010, 1:37 am

I'm with Corvus... =P
avatar
Dreamer

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 25
Location : LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 6/11/2010, 1:30 pm

Oh crap.. *has to come up with a new question...*

I had a whole notebook full of them..

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 6/15/2010, 8:16 pm

I'm just glad I haven't missed out on any questions while I was gone.

_________________
SnowFallsSlow: the girl who refused the title artist.

Well, I am an artist.
My keyboard is my brush, my mind the paint I spread.
My vocabulary makes my palette, and my art is in my head!
avatar
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 2383
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 24
Location : Watching the snow fall.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by j1e3s5 on 7/25/2010, 10:38 am

i would throw muffins at them Razz everyone knows zombies hate muffins ^^

_________________
fav bb quotes: "keep you eye on the cookie......................your suposed to laugh what do i have to do make it fly out my....."
"DUDE!, iv been most of those animals!"
fav rav quotes: "evil beware, we have waffles"

fav bb + rav quotes: bb- "see she thinks im funny" rav - "statisticly i supose someone has to"
rav-"beast boy had a brain?" bb- "laughs...............hey! i do to have a brain...................i just dont use it much"
avatar
j1e3s5

Posts : 299
Join date : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Raevien on 7/25/2010, 1:11 pm

j1e3s5 wrote:i would throw muffins at them Razz everyone knows zombies hate muffins ^^

Actually, zombies love muffins. Especially rabid muffins. They say that the foam creates a very distinct flavor that tastes very similar to brains. :B They're also a lot of fun to chase. And it entertains them when they nibble on their ankles.

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 26
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by j1e3s5 on 7/25/2010, 7:25 pm

Raevien wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:i would throw muffins at them Razz everyone knows zombies hate muffins ^^

Actually, zombies love muffins. Especially rabid muffins. They say that the foam creates a very distinct flavor that tastes very similar to brains. :B They're also a lot of fun to chase. And it entertains them when they nibble on their ankles.


XD Razz then i better brush up on my zombie history xD Razz ima gonna need something a tad bit more hardcore than muffins sooooooo ima use chocolate Razz ....yea....thatll do it Smile

_________________
fav bb quotes: "keep you eye on the cookie......................your suposed to laugh what do i have to do make it fly out my....."
"DUDE!, iv been most of those animals!"
fav rav quotes: "evil beware, we have waffles"

fav bb + rav quotes: bb- "see she thinks im funny" rav - "statisticly i supose someone has to"
rav-"beast boy had a brain?" bb- "laughs...............hey! i do to have a brain...................i just dont use it much"
avatar
j1e3s5

Posts : 299
Join date : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Raevien on 7/26/2010, 12:13 am

j1e3s5 wrote:
Raevien wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:i would throw muffins at them Razz everyone knows zombies hate muffins ^^

Actually, zombies love muffins. Especially rabid muffins. They say that the foam creates a very distinct flavor that tastes very similar to brains. :B They're also a lot of fun to chase. And it entertains them when they nibble on their ankles.


XD Razz then i better brush up on my zombie history xD Razz ima gonna need something a tad bit more hardcore than muffins sooooooo ima use chocolate Razz ....yea....thatll do it Smile

Clever girl. >3>

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 26
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 10/19/2010, 1:38 pm

Mercy wrote:Haha, but Batmobiles run on gas.

True, but there are fewer people around, which means free gas! :D

I'd keep some shovels on hand, though.

_________________
SnowFallsSlow: the girl who refused the title artist.

Well, I am an artist.
My keyboard is my brush, my mind the paint I spread.
My vocabulary makes my palette, and my art is in my head!
avatar
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 2383
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 24
Location : Watching the snow fall.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 10/19/2010, 2:35 pm

Okay. Gotta come up with another question for this. Hmm.... Actually why don't he members come up with something and we can decide what we want to post about?

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 10/19/2010, 4:03 pm

What nonfictional person would you have along on your Zombie-slaying adventure?

I call Mercy!

_________________
SnowFallsSlow: the girl who refused the title artist.

Well, I am an artist.
My keyboard is my brush, my mind the paint I spread.
My vocabulary makes my palette, and my art is in my head!
avatar
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 2383
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 24
Location : Watching the snow fall.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 10/19/2010, 6:29 pm

SnowFallsSlow wrote:What nonfictional person would you have along on your Zombie-slaying adventure?

I call Mercy!

Your survival rate just went down!

_________________
"Granny Flash always said that problem with "an eye for an eye" is that in the end, everyone ends up blind." - Flash
avatar
Fishing4Infinity
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Buddah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 10/19/2010, 6:49 pm

But Mercy has an extensive knowledge of guns. :D

_________________
SnowFallsSlow: the girl who refused the title artist.

Well, I am an artist.
My keyboard is my brush, my mind the paint I spread.
My vocabulary makes my palette, and my art is in my head!
avatar
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 2383
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 24
Location : Watching the snow fall.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by archiesangel on 10/19/2010, 8:08 pm

Hmmmm probably my Chemistry teacher... he was in the Navy XD

And of course we've had the whole zombie onslaught disscussion in class...
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 4/2/2011, 1:59 am

I would take Bloodless of course. Not only is she my girlfriend, but she's great with dogs, stronger than I am, and I would feel totally comfortable letting her watch my back.
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Rinisa on 4/3/2011, 7:47 pm

I would take...my cousin's fiancee. I just found out he has an extensive knowledge of guns. Any awkward silences between us can be filled with talk of guns.

_________________
If everyone is busy thinking it's too soon, soon it will be too late.
avatar
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 19
Location : Candyland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 4/3/2011, 8:47 pm

I'd have to go with my best friend. He's actually the one who's responsible for getting me into the zombie genre before it was more popular than The Beatles.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 4/6/2011, 7:24 pm

This month's question: Entertainment

It's important to have some form of entertainment in a zombie outbreak assuming you have a good weapon, a good hiding spot, and a good partner to help you clear out oncoming zombies. There will be a lot of downtime, so imagine theres no electricity and your phone/iPod ran out of battery. What would you do to keep yourself from slowly going insane?

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/6/2011, 7:27 pm

A pack of cards. There's so many games you can play, and even if you don't have anyone with you, there are a few games you can play by yourself

_________________
"Granny Flash always said that problem with "an eye for an eye" is that in the end, everyone ends up blind." - Flash
avatar
Fishing4Infinity
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Buddah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Rinisa on 4/6/2011, 7:35 pm

I'd try to stay near a library. If not possible, then keep some books, preferably big ones that'll last.

There is no better companion, than a good book.

_________________
If everyone is busy thinking it's too soon, soon it will be too late.
avatar
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 19
Location : Candyland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 4/6/2011, 8:55 pm

Hmm, entertainment is a good question. Granted if Bloody was my companion I am sure we could find some way to occupy ourselves, but given that the two of us would probably both enjoy the act of cracking the heads of the undead open with blunt objects, we might end up doing that too. Alternatively exploration is always fun, or building new booby traps, oh or testing new zombie killing methods. Like, if you attach a car battery to a zombie what happens?

Or building new zombie killing weapons, like if the car battery works, then why not build a spear tazor by carrying a car battery on your back and attaching it to a long metal pole which you can stab into the undead just to watch them twitch.

Okay so maybe Bloody and Me might go a little insane; but it would be in the good way.
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.