The Zombie Game

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 4/25/2010, 11:01 pm

Tell us what your signature weapon you'd use in a zombie apocalypse!

I'd use a shovel! Swords and Katanas would need more strength to slice heads off instead of smashing their brains in. Plus I find that more fun. And guns run out of ammo.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 4/26/2010, 12:25 pm

Tell us what your signature weapon you'd use in a zombie apocalypse!


A baseball bat! :D

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/26/2010, 2:10 pm

Awww damn, thats what I was gonna say DX!!!

Tell us what your signature weapon you'd use in a zombie apocalypse!

Then I'm gonna have to say crow bar.

A lightsaber would be the best though :O

_________________
"Granny Flash always said that problem with "an eye for an eye" is that in the end, everyone ends up blind." - Flash
avatar
Fishing4Infinity
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Buddah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 4/26/2010, 5:07 pm

Enth metal sword.

_________________
Hear that sound? That incredible melody filling your head? That music pumping through your veins? That beat going thump tump, thump thump? It's a song called living life. The artist is you.
avatar
Music_Hero2779

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Rinisa on 4/26/2010, 5:32 pm

What weapon would you use?

I have several choices.
1.Bazooka. That shoots toxic acid.
2. Sniper
3. Bow & Arrows
4. Chuck Norris (The Human Weapon)

I'm favoring #4, though.

_________________
If everyone is busy thinking it's too soon, soon it will be too late.
avatar
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 19
Location : Candyland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by archiesangel on 4/26/2010, 8:12 pm

Bruce Lee

...oh and Batman
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by ebilcupcake on 4/26/2010, 9:17 pm

A paddle. That way I could use it to row away from the unable-to-swim zombies! XD
avatar
ebilcupcake

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by redeagle321 on 4/26/2010, 9:19 pm

I'd get my car and run 'dem ovor o3o

_________________
"Captain, The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the bgining of wisdom, is 'I do not know.'"

-Commander Data
avatar
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 4/26/2010, 9:30 pm

archiesangel wrote:Bruce Lee

...oh and Batman
Hey! You guys should have said this when I asked who would you fight with ;-;

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 4/27/2010, 10:29 pm

What would your signature weapon be?

Hmm... swords are draining, and guns take aiming...

Can the Batmobile be my weapon?

_________________
SnowFallsSlow: the girl who refused the title artist.

Well, I am an artist.
My keyboard is my brush, my mind the paint I spread.
My vocabulary makes my palette, and my art is in my head!
avatar
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 2383
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 24
Location : Watching the snow fall.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 4/28/2010, 9:42 pm

Haha, but Batmobiles run on gas.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by archiesangel on 4/29/2010, 8:36 pm

Bazooka!!!
.......and Chuck Norris
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 4/29/2010, 10:01 pm

Everyone choses Chuck Norris XD

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by RustleXer on 4/30/2010, 2:45 am

i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile

_________________


"Go into the world and preach and publish openly the good news to every creature of the human race..." Mark 16:15

"If you really believe that you can see yourself differently, then you can affect the world around you and if you can affect the world around you, then you can affect the world itself." - Tom Delonge
avatar
RustleXer

Posts : 856
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 5/1/2010, 4:35 pm

RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by RustleXer on 5/1/2010, 7:40 pm

Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

it's accuracy isn't terrible! plus the clip is fine, 30-45 bullets to a clip Smile should be okay

_________________


"Go into the world and preach and publish openly the good news to every creature of the human race..." Mark 16:15

"If you really believe that you can see yourself differently, then you can affect the world around you and if you can affect the world around you, then you can affect the world itself." - Tom Delonge
avatar
RustleXer

Posts : 856
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Terra on 5/2/2010, 1:17 pm

Baseball bat :D

_________________
This is the soundtrack to my life ♫
avatar
Terra

Posts : 643
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 5/2/2010, 2:37 pm

RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

it's accuracy isn't terrible! plus the clip is fine, 30-45 bullets to a clip Smile should be okay

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
AK47 Accuracy test

And bullets run out fast, you'll be dry out before you know it. If you have a baseball bat or a shovel you're good to go as long as you're fit.



Look at that.. the spetsnaz have such awesomely cute, little and yet dangerous shovels. Imagine that going through a zombie's head.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 5/2/2010, 3:34 pm

I change to that shovel! Though when an AK47 runs out, it can be used as a club though.

_________________
Hear that sound? That incredible melody filling your head? That music pumping through your veins? That beat going thump tump, thump thump? It's a song called living life. The artist is you.
avatar
Music_Hero2779

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by RustleXer on 5/3/2010, 3:01 am

Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

it's accuracy isn't terrible! plus the clip is fine, 30-45 bullets to a clip Smile should be okay

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
AK47 Accuracy test

And bullets run out fast, you'll be dry out before you know it. If you have a baseball bat or a shovel you're good to go as long as you're fit.



Look at that.. the spetsnaz have such awesomely cute, little and yet dangerous shovels. Imagine that going through a zombie's head.

true about the shovel as it's sharp xD would be a great close combat/melee weapon we learnt that in world war 1 in the trenches that the soldiers instead of using their bayonets, they would go "f**k it, shovel time" and slice people's heads off xD fun!

pfftt i still choose the AK Razz plus if it sprays then covers a horde of zombies!!! xD... i am so dead Razz

back up weapon i guess would be a deagle also... i mean low in the clip but still.... powerful!! xD

_________________


"Go into the world and preach and publish openly the good news to every creature of the human race..." Mark 16:15

"If you really believe that you can see yourself differently, then you can affect the world around you and if you can affect the world around you, then you can affect the world itself." - Tom Delonge
avatar
RustleXer

Posts : 856
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/3/2010, 2:38 pm

They say that "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Grrr I be killing zombies wit mah pen >:I

I think we all know who would win that battle!!

_________________
"Granny Flash always said that problem with "an eye for an eye" is that in the end, everyone ends up blind." - Flash
avatar
Fishing4Infinity
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Buddah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 5/3/2010, 2:42 pm

RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

it's accuracy isn't terrible! plus the clip is fine, 30-45 bullets to a clip Smile should be okay

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
AK47 Accuracy test

And bullets run out fast, you'll be dry out before you know it. If you have a baseball bat or a shovel you're good to go as long as you're fit.



Look at that.. the spetsnaz have such awesomely cute, little and yet dangerous shovels. Imagine that going through a zombie's head.

true about the shovel as it's sharp xD would be a great close combat/melee weapon we learnt that in world war 1 in the trenches that the soldiers instead of using their bayonets, they would go "f**k it, shovel time" and slice people's heads off xD fun!

pfftt i still choose the AK Razz plus if it sprays then covers a horde of zombies!!! xD... i am so dead Razz

back up weapon i guess would be a deagle also... i mean low in the clip but still.... powerful!! xD

Haha, well the power wouldn't matter as long as the zombie dies, I'm pretty sure their skulls are all the same in thickness so a 9mm round would do just as well as a .50 action express or a .357 magnum round would do. Its unnecessary and not to mention the unbelievable recoil that a desert eagle has. It could throw off accuracy or cause injuries if you don't handle it properly, and judging by the skirmishes one could get into in a zombie apocalypse I'd have doubts with it. I'd stick with an M9. 15 round clip+Minimum recoil=Happy Mercy. Plus its such a cute gun! You just want to cuddle with it in your sleep!

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Vandal on 5/3/2010, 2:43 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:They say that "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Grrr I be killing zombies wit mah pen >:I

I think we all know who would win that battle!!
Karm XD geez, that's so you...

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 5/3/2010, 2:58 pm

Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:They say that "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Grrr I be killing zombies wit mah pen >:I

I think we all know who would win that battle!!
Karm XD geez, that's so you...

Lol you better believe it XD!!

_________________
"Granny Flash always said that problem with "an eye for an eye" is that in the end, everyone ends up blind." - Flash
avatar
Fishing4Infinity
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Buddah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by RustleXer on 5/3/2010, 4:10 pm

Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:i choose an ak47, fast reload and never gets jammed Smile
The only way to stop it is to run it over with a tank. Yet its accuracy is terrible, and you can't enter a cheat code to get infinite supply of ammunition.

it's accuracy isn't terrible! plus the clip is fine, 30-45 bullets to a clip Smile should be okay

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
AK47 Accuracy test

And bullets run out fast, you'll be dry out before you know it. If you have a baseball bat or a shovel you're good to go as long as you're fit.



Look at that.. the spetsnaz have such awesomely cute, little and yet dangerous shovels. Imagine that going through a zombie's head.

true about the shovel as it's sharp xD would be a great close combat/melee weapon we learnt that in world war 1 in the trenches that the soldiers instead of using their bayonets, they would go "f**k it, shovel time" and slice people's heads off xD fun!

pfftt i still choose the AK Razz plus if it sprays then covers a horde of zombies!!! xD... i am so dead Razz

back up weapon i guess would be a deagle also... i mean low in the clip but still.... powerful!! xD

Haha, well the power wouldn't matter as long as the zombie dies, I'm pretty sure their skulls are all the same in thickness so a 9mm round would do just as well as a .50 action express or a .357 magnum round would do. Its unnecessary and not to mention the unbelievable recoil that a desert eagle has. It could throw off accuracy or cause injuries if you don't handle it properly, and judging by the skirmishes one could get into in a zombie apocalypse I'd have doubts with it. I'd stick with an M9. 15 round clip+Minimum recoil=Happy Mercy. Plus its such a cute gun! You just want to cuddle with it in your sleep!

lol that's fine then xD seems like whatever i say seems to be contradicted so, we'll go with what you say lol

_________________


"Go into the world and preach and publish openly the good news to every creature of the human race..." Mark 16:15

"If you really believe that you can see yourself differently, then you can affect the world around you and if you can affect the world around you, then you can affect the world itself." - Tom Delonge
avatar
RustleXer

Posts : 856
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zombie Game

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.