Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Guest on 3/23/2010, 8:22 pm

"Anyways, its nothing." Luna said embarrassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/24/2010, 6:08 am

"Really?" Sky asked, watching Ivy fall victum to giggles. "I've only shopped for music so I'm not really sure on this..."

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/24/2010, 3:53 pm

Evan stood up groaning; he'd dozed off and woke up worse than ever. He stood up rubbing his eyes and walked back to the tower. He stood inside near the door thinking again. Would everyone be alive when he came back...? He shrugged it off and kept walking.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/24/2010, 5:32 pm

Ivy tried to give Sky a consoling grin. "Shouldn't be a problem. Go in, get some stuff, pay for it, get out." As they walked, the leader noticed several passerby's wearing T-shirts with them on it. It surprised her to no end, and even more so when she saw some reading, "R.I.P. Zero!"

She shuffled her feet, a thought coming to her. "Hey, shouldn't we maybe disguise ourselves from fa-" Too late. A mob of civvies ran up to them, shoving notepads into their faces.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/24/2010, 6:36 pm

Sky turned her head into a werewolf's and howled. The fans became still and silent. With a human head she said, "Relax!" All their blood pumping and rushing made her head spin. "Ivy, let's sign some autographs and go, sounds sorta fun.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/24/2010, 6:50 pm

(EPIC new avatar, Mus!)

Ivy couldn't help but agree. Taking a random pen that prodded out at her, she scribbled down her name in loopy letters. Once, she almost put her real name, but quickly scratched it out when she realized.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/24/2010, 7:24 pm

Sky signed some papers with SJ. It looked like a five year-old had wrote it but the fans didn't seem to care. "Wow, lots of hero fans..." Sky couldn't help but wonder. What about villians? Did they have fans? Well you know Jersey does... She thought to herself signing some more.
(Thx Ab)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/25/2010, 9:59 pm

"i'll be in the kitchen." Luna muttered as she walked away.

John walked out her room and to the roof, a hawk went towards him as he watched the sky. "I hope they don't come back." He said petting the hawk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 3/25/2010, 10:12 pm

Karmy was walking into the kitchen when she spotted Luna at the counter with a cup o tea. "Hiya Lu! Haven't seen you around much... whats up?" she asked with a grin as she headed for the coffee pot.

(XP)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/25/2010, 10:15 pm

Luna looked at Karm "Not much and yo- wait... are you going to drink coffee?" Luna asked as she watched Karm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 3/25/2010, 10:17 pm

"Yeah..." Karmy said, acting nonchalant as if she didn't know what she was doing was a bad thing. "Is there a problem with that?" she asked, ready to run.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/25/2010, 10:18 pm

Luna eyed her (O_O) "Karm, don't even..." She Launched at Karmy and tackled her "Don't even dare to drink damn coffee!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 3/25/2010, 10:20 pm

(XDD!!!!)

"Awwwwwwwww come on Lu!" Karmy said grinning madly. "Why don't you try some your self!?" and then forced a good amount of coffee down Luna's throat.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather on 3/25/2010, 10:20 pm

Evan walked into the tower to watch Luna tackle...someone...he didn't quite recognize.
"What's going on...?" Evan said worriedly.

Quickfeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/25/2010, 10:23 pm

"Karm I do-" Luna gulped down coffee and looked at Evan with wide eyes "Thats really strong..." Luna said standing up and her hands were shaking..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 3/25/2010, 10:25 pm

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"HELLS FREAKIN YEAH IT IS!!" Karmy said, her body already in jitters. Karmy then tackled Evan just for tackling sakes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/25/2010, 10:30 pm

Luna got jumpy "Oh dear god..." she grabbed more coffee and downed it in evan's throat also "HERE YOU GO!" Luna ran out to the sofa and began to jump on the couch and everything was levitating "What am i doing?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/25/2010, 10:53 pm

I was so deep in thought I didnt notice Luna jump on the couch. I yelped DORK and fell off and scrambled to my feet. "Coffee? GAIN KARM!?!!?" I asked laughing. I riased my eyebrow at Luna awaiting the outburst of the two.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/31/2010, 10:11 pm

I think its safe to say this RP is dead. Dead as the Jonas brother's career. SO everybody end your characters story with an epilogue. Post your own ending so we can all hear about your character's life after the Titans. But first....

The Phoenix Corp's were gone, for now. All the titans were weak and almost dead. Only months earlier had they dealt with Bas, the spirit of Death himself. Though they failed in terminating him permanently, they did send him away for a long time. And if he ever returned, they'd be prepared. "We...we did it..." Ivy murmured upon their arrival back at the tower, which amazingly still stood over all that it has been through.

"We did. I'm proud of all of you. The next generation of heroes will be a great one, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of your future achievements." Nightwing replied. He wearily looked around for one last time, as if saying good bye to the tower itself. "Hopefully we'll meet again, Titans West. But for now, I'll take my leave. Starfire's waiting." He shook hands with each Titan in turn. Then left without another word.

Ivy turned to her friends, her team. They had pulled through so much together. Now this was it. This was the end. But every end is just a new beginning.

"Titans..." she smiled. "Go."
---------------
Ivy's Epilogue:
Ivy went on to be a Titan for 4 years. She helped through crisis's, a new Brotherhood of Evil and even some new villains. But then, after 4 years, Poison Ivy attacked. She succeeded in murdering Ivy's newest friend, Blade. The guilt and fear drove Ivy away from Jump City, and she unwittingly wandered into Gotham. There, she met old teammates and new ones as well. Old enemies became friends. New enemies arrived, some old friends. But through it all, she survived. The rest is unknown. Because nobody can know the future.

It hasn't happened yet.

(Crappy, I know, for an ending post. But now you guys get to post your epilogue. And it will probably rock much cooler than mine. x] )

Last edited by abreu7 on 4/1/2010, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/31/2010, 11:40 pm

Darn the dead RP!! Sad

Sky's Epilogue:
Though Jersey made it clear he wasn't a hero, Sky stayed as a hero for 5 years. Using the motto: Each star is a person. Don't forget the ones you can't see. Then one night while she was prowling for something to feed on, she had a run in with White Shark. They two fought for three days non stop, almost destorying the city. It ended when Sky finally won. Later that same day she met up with Jersey who was working. AKA- Spying on someone, then killing them in a way that no one asks later on. Sadly, Sky had her job to do, which was stop him. They fought but Sky was out matched. Jersey didn't kill her but made her an offer to join him. She did and this lasted a year when they both came to their senses and became heros. During their time of villiany, the two managed to make three new vampires: Silver, Commet, and Nickoli. With these three new vamps and many others, Sky and Jersey started V.A.M.P or Vampires And Mammal Paradise. Dedacatied to helping creatures of the night co-exsit with humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/1/2010, 12:50 am

(Gonna make my last post a terrible one cause this is pretty much what happened to Karmy after she left the Titans O_o...)

Karmy stood watching as one by one, the team left. Finally, everyone was gone and she was the last one standing on top of the roof. "Well.. Fun is fun and done is done." she whispered as she looked upon the setting sun. With a deep sigh, she dove off the roof and into a portal. She knew where she was going, but she would never see it for as soon as she landed, a burlap sack was shoved roughly over head. Someone grabbed her hands before she could snap her fingers to get away. She kicked wildly as she felt herself hoisted up by the back of her shirt, her screams muffled. An all too familiar voice whispered in her ear before she felt a hard hit to the back of her head and her world faded into nothing;

"Gotcha'."

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 4/1/2010, 1:24 am

C! We need this rp going again to save Karm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 4/1/2010, 1:37 am

Ahahahahahaha!!! Y'all dont even know where she is! Plus, this is where a whole new chapter in Karmys life begins so sorry Music, you're just gonna have to let them take her O_o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 4/1/2010, 12:48 pm

Well, most of you know what happened to Zero- He became a lantern and then rebeled blah blah blah, and what happeend with nightwing is cut'n dry ..;

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 4/1/2010, 10:22 pm

xD fine Karm, and lol red this is what I think happened to Nightwing: He got a job at Toyota. Thus leading to bad breaks and him being fired. As of now he's running his own online superhero version of facebook. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top