OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 8:47 pm

(HEY Ivy doesn't call you a witch. >.< )

Ivy tried to give Luna a reassuring smile. "You don't have to be alone. You're always going to be hurt in life, but being alone isn't going to stop it. It just might make it worse." She gave Luna a quick hug. "Thats why people make friends. I'm always here to talk, Luna."

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/4/2010, 8:51 pm

I sensed Luna's emotion around me. I siged and gathered up my sketches and picture of Luna. I set them in a bag and opened the window to her room. I looked outside and jumped from the window making a perfect landing I smiled. I sat on my rock looking out into the sky. I listened the the waves crash around te shore. I hummed softly to myself and pulled out my sketches again. I continued on my work even though I new she probally wont go.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/4/2010, 8:55 pm

(Sky didn't either! Now if u were a wizard...)
As a werewolf Sky swam to the tower. Her hand was slowly, and painfully, healing. "Hey Lupe." She said seeing the wolf on the rock. "What's up?"

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 8:57 pm

Ivy smiled, recalling something her father said. "Hey, brighten up. Knowing may be half the battle, but not knowing is all the fun."

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 9:06 pm

Ivy shrugged. "Knowing her, she's probably outside though." She paused at the exit. "Luna, can you help me with something later?" Ivy figured Luna's powers may include tracking.

And Ivy's natural curiosity couldn't let her get her mind off that fricking rose.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/4/2010, 9:08 pm

I looked up at sky and put the sketches back in my bag. I shrugged at her trying to give her a small smile. "I dont know anymore. But hey you know john? Well I talked to him and he seems different then he did before. And I want Luna to give im another chance. At least not ate him. Because I dont know how it is to be on her side but I know how it is to be on Johns. And I got my second chance he didnt. I've hurt many people betrayed my family and killed. Why should I get another chance when he does not? If he wont get another chance than...i dont know its not fair for me to get one either." I breathed out explaining everything in just a few breathes. I sighed and hung my head graoning.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/4/2010, 9:12 pm

"I still want to punch him. But I can't." Sky sighed, "Second chaces now, eh? Well I'm on my-" She counted on her fingers, "Around the 500th, so I see your point."

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/4/2010, 9:22 pm

I ighed looking to the side and now spoke in a soft voice. "Sky I've done terrible things. I've been exiled by my own father in result. I dont come from this world. And now everybody from the world I once called home nobody likes me. I'm an outsider a trader. I..I.." I choked on my words tring to spit it out. "I've killed my wn mather..." I managed to chock out tears swelling in my eyes. "I'm no different then him..Granite I still want to punch him as well but he is actually better than I was." I stared down at the ground pinning my ears back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 9:24 pm

Ivy nodded sheepishly. "Somebody went in and left me a.." she hesitated, out of embarrassment. "A black rose." she mumbled, but loud enough for Luna to hear.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 3/4/2010, 9:26 pm

Karmy poked Ivy.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/4/2010, 9:27 pm

Sky sat next to Lupe. "Have you killed only to save yourself? Left the only one you love for dead? Did you have the power to stop Zero's death, but failed to do so? Lupe, there's always gonna be someone with a sader story. Thinking they did the worest. But the point is, you can't feel sorry about that. You have to move forward. Every memory is a star, look to the brightest but don't forget the dimest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 9:28 pm

Ivy was poked...?

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 9:31 pm

Ivy gave a nod, her face blushing at the thought of a secret lover. She led Luna to her room and showed her the rose. "I've tried to make it bloom red, but it won't. Its stuck that wilted black color." she explained.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 3/4/2010, 9:34 pm

"The poor rose.." Karmy looked down at the wilted plant.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/4/2010, 9:38 pm

I sighed and looked up at her. "That's only the begining. And that monster will never end Sky. That demon freak is always with me and it will come back. I dont know when but that is why ive been hiding for the past hundred years. I dont wanna be who I am." I leaned into sky resting my head on her shoulder. "I dont know who I am.." I whispered almost crying.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/4/2010, 9:44 pm

"Your Lupe. Now that you know who you are, you can find out what you want to be. For monsters, your talking to a werewolf, vampire mix. As for the 'demon freak' It's not a freak. It's diffrent. Diffrent is good. For gosh sakes Lupe! Look at the team! The Diffrent Titans should be our name!" She laughed at that and clapped her hands together. Sky yelpped from the pain of the broken hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 9:45 pm

That information made Ivy's heart skip a beat. The only person she had thought would do this was dead. Had died that day actually. Yet, she refused to believe it. "Dead? What do you mean?" she sputtered.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 9:53 pm

Ivy turned to glance out the window, right at Zero's burial. "You don't think..."she began slowly, her eyes turning back to Luna and Karm.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 10:00 pm

"You're right." Ivy said, choosing to deny it. There was no way. No way. But that tiny annoying voice in her head knew better. The black lanterns! it whispered again and again. She ignored it. "No way Zero could've come back. But, it's still a nice rose." She took the flower in her hands again and suddenly remembered something her mother said.

You know dear, rose colors mean things. Red means love. White means purity, or girlhood. Peach means appreciation. Black means death, or good-bye.

Ivy looked at the rose with wide eyes.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 10:08 pm

Ivy cradled the rose in her hands, silent. "Black means death. And good bye." she stated after a few moments of silence. "But it's impossible. He couldn't have come back." she insisted half-heartedly. Because the truth was, she wanted to believe he was back. The truth was, she had always liked him a little.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/4/2010, 10:25 pm

Sky stood and petted Lupe. "Well I'm gonna head inside and try to heal. Don't think of yourself as a monster Lupe. Be the hero that I know you are." With that she went inside and went looking for a frist aid kit. Sky found Ivy and Luna insted. "Hey guys." She sniffed the air, "What smells like death, flowers and...Zero?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/4/2010, 10:34 pm

I smirked at her words. "Promise me this..if I ever turn demon I will be a villain. And I want you to do anything possible to stop me. What ever it takes..." I said wit a half smile. And fallowed Sky inside. Howver as she went wit the other I simply sighed and continued on. I didnt want to talk right now...just think. But as I walked I sensed a fimilar sent. I stopped dead. "Impossible." I muttered to myself and turned back waling into the main room. I looked at the rose Ivy was holding. I sniffed the air. The sent came from te rose. "Ivy...Where did you get that?" I muttered with concern.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/4/2010, 10:59 pm

Nightwing let out a sigh as he examined various folders, documents, and archived news reports he had obtaiend on weird organizations and the Phoenix corps. He flet especially bad about his particularly bad timing, but it couldn't be helped- sometimes, fighting crime meant putting your emotions on the back shelf for a bit. He noted everyone gathering upstairs near Ivy's room, so he decided to take a quick break. He troded up tot he new titans. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked them, noticing they were examining something.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 3/4/2010, 11:24 pm

"I can honestly say that I have no idea." Karmy said walking up behind Nightwing. "Sorry about earlier.."
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/4/2010, 11:54 pm

"Ivy that rose sent is from Zero..its strong...an old sent but it defanitly has him all over it." I said in a small voice shocked at my own words..I didnt even know if i believed myself. I siged at Luna. "Its fine you dont need to I get it. I'll leave the "Moron" away. You dont have to tell me anything...Listen I'm just gonna go on a walk ok?" I said in a soft whisper loud enough for Luna to hear. Then I turned and slumbed back outside.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top