OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 9:32 pm

I sensed Johns presence and glanced over at him. I shook my head abd decided not to rat him out. I shrugged simply not knowingwhat to say....more like refusing to tell her how I felt.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 9:40 pm

"oh okay?" luna strectched her arms "what do you want to do?" luna askd looking at Lupe as she sat down next to the waterfall.
John smiled a little as he watched Luna and Lupe "Maybe i should, not now.." he said to himself
(I remmber in transformation they had a waterfall O_O, when BB needed to go to the bathroom? Raven was meditating above a waterfall ._.)

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 9:51 pm

I smilledat her. "hmm not sure." I remembered when I use to love playing in waterfalls. Untill my sister drowned in water than I feared water all together. I was so peaceful around it though. And I would like to overcome my fear for I quite liked being around water as long as it was no enar me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 9:54 pm

"okat then." Luna looked at her reflection I wonder whos that girl i see, shes not me... Luna thought as john walkeed over to Luna still invisible he sat next to her, hoping she wont see him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/3/2010, 10:04 pm

"Sorry." She said and lost the claws, but kept the fangs. "I'm parnoid about people. But man you smell like him!" Sky sniffed again, "Why do you smell like death though?"

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/3/2010, 10:07 pm

Zero realized he wasn't getting out of this easy. "I just got back from a walk by the local cemetery, not suprising." He said, trying to keep calm. And it was true- he technically did just leave the graveyard.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 10:10 pm

I snesed Johns presence and emotions. They were already on my mind since My thoughts trailed around him and Luna but they were stronger now so I guessed her was probally near. I kept glancing over Luna's soulder and hid back a small giggle. I smiled and looked back at te waterfall. I hummed the songs from "refelction ]" as I put my paws behind me leaning back on them and gazed back into the horizon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/3/2010, 10:15 pm

Sky shrugged and said, "Sorry to bug you then. Just, take a shower. You could pass for a vamp with that smell. Then again, only animals, vamps, and werewolves would smell it..." She smiled and went off again. I'm so tracking him...She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 10:23 pm

As lupe leaned on Luna she smiled however lost balance and ended up falling on John... "what the heck?" luna said as her head landed on his lap "revalito!" then john was visible, she blushed as he looked at her with her head on his lap "heh, hello Jane" he said as he looked down at her. luna's eyes went wide as she went back and fell into the waterfall leaving lupe with John. "agh!" Her head appeared on the surface looking at him . "Why are you here?" Luna asked getting a tone, while in the water. He smiled and took her out of the waterfall. "To apologize"

Last edited by Shadow_of_Darkness on 3/3/2010, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/3/2010, 10:25 pm

Zero let out a deep sigh. 'Damn that was way too close.' He said to himself. He felt bad, duping his friend like that, but it couldn't be helped. He steped back, and using his new lantern powers, faded into the darkness of the shadows...

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/3/2010, 10:31 pm

"Well how the heck am I suposed to track that?!" Sky said to no one. She punched the ground giving herself a broken finger. She swore and started back to the tower.

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 11:14 pm

I bit my lips trying to hold back the laughter from the look on her face. But failed when she fell into the water. "See this is why you dont sneak up on a girl. Let alone watch her for err 30 or so minutes I loss count." I said giggling.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 11:23 pm

Luna rowled a little bit "yeah, yeah laugh now" Luna crossed ehr ams and looked at John "What do you want?" "A second chance" He replied. Luna shooke her head she put on her hood "I'm sorry no, you'll have to prove it to me." Luna walked into the tower however he followed her in

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 11:34 pm

I also fallowed Luna in however stayed right by Luna's side. I breathed evenly soon controlling my giggling and put on a "fake" serious face.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 11:43 pm

Luna knew she couldn't deny his eyes People do make mistakes, what am i saying? Luna thought to herself as he sat at the couch "Just talk to me please" He said looking at her "No"was her answer, he sat next to her and grabbed her shoulder gently "Jane.." He was using persuaion on her...

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 11:46 pm

I stepped infront of Luna pushing John away.I snesed him using powers on er and I didnt like that. "If you ever want her to be your friend number one thing dont use anything on her. And around here we call Jane Luna." I stated. I didnt speak in an angry voice but serous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 11:57 pm

Luna stepped back "Like right there, you used you powers on me" He looked at her "Its just im impatient." She glared at him "Your crap doesn't work on me, Lupe please take him out" Luna said rubbing her head

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/4/2010, 12:02 am

I looked back at Luna and nodded. I formed into my werewolf self and dragged John outside. Once I was sure Luna wasnt around I let go of him. "Look I'm not intirely sure what you did to her but it hurt her deply. And I stand by what you said early..everybody deserves a second chance. But if you ever want to get to her you wont use powers on her. And if you ever hurt her again so help me you'll regreat the day you were born I promise you that." I said the last pasrt in a low growl and sighed. "Try writing i dunno a love note..roses...chockolate the usaully stuff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/4/2010, 12:21 am

"look , you don't know how long i've tried to apologize, i sent her manyt hings. Ses too upset to even look at me" John said to Lupe as he looked at Lupe. He hid his hands in his jacket "I did something terrible i know that, but my father made me."

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/4/2010, 12:28 am

Its was more like me than I thought. "trust me i know how it is. Ive done terrable tings in my life and i was forced too. ill help you if you want. cause i got my second chance. ive got a friend when i shouldnt have. which means you should too..." i said. i was surprised at how willing i was to help him even when he did things to my best friend. but i knew what it was like and i believed he was a good guy..at least for now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/4/2010, 10:18 am

John titled his head in confusion

"Thank you..what should i call you?" John said not knowing Lupe's name.

"Well, I must be going, please convince her." He said with a gentle voice. Then he walked away thinking of his father.

Luna saw Karm portaled into the tower "Hey karm.." She muttered as she sat on the couch

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/4/2010, 12:15 pm

"Names Lupe!" I said after him with s small smile. I formed back to my small normal form and troted back inside. I swung on the couch next to Luna with a smirk on my face.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/4/2010, 4:23 pm

While on her way back to the tower, Sky saw John. She held her broken hand behind her back and snarled, "What are you doing still in town?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/4/2010, 5:45 pm

Losing her enthusiasm for a run, Ivy decided to take Luna's approach and train. Lord knows how much she needed it. Sauntering off to the training area, she set the level to 5. Her mind blank and focusing on the training sequence, the girl dove into battle.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/4/2010, 6:13 pm

John raised his hands "Hello, again." He looked at Sky "How are you? and i'm going to be gone laer, so don't worry" He said witha smile on his face. His pale hands went down back ot sides, he looked at Skys hand..

Luna looked at Lupe 'hey. what took you so long?" luna asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top