OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by redeagle321 on 3/2/2010, 9:38 pm

[Thnx abbeh =D]

The hooded figure took the ring from Wrath. He held it over the grave. "That Blackest Night falls from the skies." he began the chant, and an eerie light came form the ring. "The darkness grows as all light dies." The ground around the grave began to upturn and crack. "We crave your hearts and your demise." He furthered, and black energy shot from the ring intot he thr ground. "By my black hand... the dead will rise!" the moment he completed the oath, the grave tore open, and Zero shot out, the ring materializing on his hand. "Wh.. wh... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?"

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 10:53 am

I finally finished cleaning wit Luna. I went over and emtied the vacume into the trash. I set the vacume away and continued to stay silent. I sat dpwn in a corner and waited for Luna.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/3/2010, 4:05 pm

Sky took in a deep breath. Somthing didn't smell right. She got up and sniffed again. "Hey, I think I'm gonna check out the city. Anyone else welcome." She left the tower, swam as a werewolf to the city, and started to walk around town.

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 4:16 pm

Luna sat on the couch "Okay, i'm going to just meditate." Luna went infront of the window that she didn't break that show show the oceans view. She sat down and went to meditate"umm" Her hands were making a triangle shape as she meditated
JOhn saw the werewplf "geez, heros these days." He walked away going into a small fast food restraunt. "heh, this is where i took her to eat.." He sat down as the lady went up to him "What do you want dear?" "Just water" he said quietly as he was thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 7:50 pm

I sat down next to Luna silently. And for a long time just sat there staring out the window with a blank expresion. Finally I spoke. "You do know he's not giving up? That he will come back." I said to Luna not even turning my head towards her or changing expresion on my face.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 7:55 pm

Luna blinked "..I know.." she said quietly "but why is he after me again?" she sighed as she looked at the Horizon "hes probably doing this because of Blagden." Luna said as she looked at Lupe

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/3/2010, 8:00 pm

It was official now- The Black hand had fully recruited him and had him firmly under hsi control. But there was one thing Zero still wanted to do before he got dragged into whatever it was the Hand had planned. Using his powers, he phased easily into the Tower, as the security systems he installed still recognized him. Phasing into Ivy's room specifically, he reached into his pocket and procured a small rose. He flopped it on her bed, and passed his hand over it. Using his powers, he changed the rose to black. He thoguht he heard soemone coming, so he left the same way he got in using his powers, and re-appeared downtown, to begin his Cryptic master's bidding...
[NOW i'm done with the hand and his merry men o_.]]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/3/2010, 8:06 pm

Sky was sniffing out trouble, when she smelled somthing... familer. That's when she saw him. She blinked, "Did Zero have a twin? Who are you?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/3/2010, 8:10 pm

Zero's hair stood on end. If he was found out, the Hand would plant his rear end right back in the ground. However....
"Oh, uh, hi. The Name is Matt, Matt Roper." he said. Behind his theater mask, she couldn't see his face, so he could at least get by with that.
[Remmeber, The human aides to the Hand all wear masks, and only Karmy knows Zero's real name, seeing as how he himself only recently heard it.]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 8:13 pm

I shook my head. "Luna I can sensed his emotion. He may have wanted to hurt you before but he doesn't now." I turned towards her. I didnt want to share to er my feelings inside so I kept my face blank. "Recardless of what he did before he likes you. I'm not an expert when it comes to "romance" though."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 8:16 pm

Luna shook her head "Lupe, i dont care anymore. He betrayed me and wy would he come now?" luna said rubbing her arm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/3/2010, 8:23 pm

Ivy sighed. She decided to go for a jog, just for some fresh air. She went to her room to change into shorts, and was surprised and the black rose that awaited her. She cradled it into her glowing hands, attempting to make it bloom. It wouldn't.

A black rose. What did it mean? was all she could wonder.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 8:26 pm

I shruged. "Good question. Same goes for me. I betray many people ive killed and I got a second chance. I'm not saying I like him. Or ever will. But maybe he should get one as well." I breath softly and looked ahead.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 8:34 pm

Luna replied "I don't know." Luna dtood up "I wonder where he is though" Luna asked as she walked to the back of the tower to see the obstacle course "Lupe want to practice?" she asked looking at the large area

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 8:38 pm

I sligtly smiled. "Sure um ok" I said getting up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/3/2010, 8:40 pm

"Matt, eh?" She sniffed him. "Why do you smell like death and Zero? Are you related to him?" Sky got her claws ready.
(Didn't know about the masks)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 3/3/2010, 8:44 pm

Ivy gently placed the rose back on her bed, then pulled out her communicator. Would anybody on the team leave it? She didn't know, but there was no harm in asking.

"Ivy to team. Anybody leave something in my room? Or see somebody near my room?" she asked anxiously.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 3/3/2010, 8:47 pm

Karmy looked over the ocean from up top the tower. She had been doing a lot of thinking lately and she had made some decisions. "Antarctica will be the finale." she mumbled to herself. With one last look at the crashing waves, Karmy portaled inside the tower. "Hey Ivy. Um, I didn't see anyone."
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 8:47 pm

Luna set the timer "i'll go first, you go and activate the obstacles, please?" Luna asked as she entered the challenge with her hands glowing. The timer went off and Luna flew towards the first obstacle with discs shooting at her. She yelled "destri!" A shield form over the machins shooting,then pillars went around Luna blocking her, Her communicato rung "No, Ivy i didn't im training, bye." Luna said closing it, she looked at the pillars...

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 3/3/2010, 8:52 pm

Sky answered the communicator, "Not there. I'm um... feeding!" She hung up with that lie. She turned back to 'Matt' "Come'on man. Answers. Now." She grew her fangs to vampire leangth.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 3/3/2010, 9:00 pm

Zero remembered just who he was dealing with. "Maybe it is just a coincidence." He said, trying his hardest to be convincing. He noticed her preparing to atack. "Look, I don't want trouble." He said wairly.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 9:03 pm

I watched Luna train sitting from a booth. Alought i couldnt help but to get lost in my own toughts once again. I didnt even know why I wanted to help John. Was it because I was once in his shoes...well something similar. But still if I helped him would it lead to him hurting Luna? Or would it even lead to me loosing her? As much as I feared that I wanted Luna to be happy even if it ment threating our friendship.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 9:11 pm

Luna crossed her arms and said a chant as the pilars broke in half by dark energy. 1:30 Beams were shooting at her as she flew quickly dodging them. 2:00 Luna was almost done why John? Luna asked herself as she fell in a hole, however she made a disk before she fell and was almost finishing 2:50 A suprised attack was towards with shooting rocks she stopped the rocks and threw them at the machine breaking it. She inhaled deeply as she finished. 3:00 She looked at Lupe and closed her eyes. "well, that was some workout."

John left the cafe and passed by Sky ewith Zero, however he ignored them and looked at the tower from a far distance "Maybe i can try again, just when everyone asleep or anytime" he said as his brown messy hair covered one of his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 3/3/2010, 9:15 pm

I snapped out of my day dream. "Huh what? oh umm yeah I guess it was." I said quickly trying to change subject.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2010, 9:24 pm

Luna wanted ot forget about John "Lupe, whats up?" she asked looking at lupes expression.
John looked at his hands "maybe now." He said with a friendly grin as he drifted under the shadows going to the towe, to talk to Luna. As he appeared in te front of the place he heard a timer and luna's voice he hid between the trees as he turned invisible for the alarm can't detect him. He watched Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top