OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 2/23/2010, 7:13 pm

abreu7 wrote:(I'm BAAAAACK!)

Ivy sighed. Those weapons were strong. Very strong. If they lost a person per weapon...."Nightwing, do you have any idea how to destroy the weapons? In a clean, no death way?" she asked.
(WB!!!)

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 2/23/2010, 7:20 pm

Infinite_Music2779 wrote:

Ivy sighed. Those weapons were strong. Very strong. If they lost a person per weapon...."Nightwing, do you have any idea how to destroy the weapons? In a clean, no death way?" she asked.
(WB!!!)

(Thank you! ^^ )

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 2/23/2010, 7:50 pm

I remembered the sent of the last superweapon. If I could tolerate its presence I'd have to see on my own. I did not wish to cause harm to anyone here. I also was not positive how much impact it could have on myself. However I wasn't gonna drag anybody with me to see if I could tolerate it. I looked up at Luna as she watched Nightwing. And slowly sneaked out of the room without having Luna noticing me. Creeping out of the tower I began to search thecity of one or more of these weapons of "super".

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 2/23/2010, 7:58 pm

While on her search Sky ran into Lupe. "Hey shorty, get a good whiff of the superwepon?" She asked Lupe. Nose to the ground she sniffed and sneezed out the dirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 2/23/2010, 7:59 pm

EDIT: 500TH POST! And it only took me...about 6 months! xDDD )

(Really O_O? I've been here for 2 months and I'm already 5th on the top posters list... XDDDDD!!!!!)

Oh and WELCOME BACK :3
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 2/23/2010, 8:04 pm

Nighting sighed. "They're all underground- unless your a mole, you'll have a hard time snififng them out. Plus, I'm not talking five or ten of these things- I'm talking about FIFTY." he said. "The only way to fully stop them- for GOOD- would be to obliterate their controling computer- in a hidden base in Antartica." He explained.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 2/23/2010, 8:08 pm

Karmy's head popped up as she awoke. "Antarctica? I can get us there fast!"
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 2/23/2010, 8:10 pm

(Erm...I've been wanting to do the funeral post for awhile now. Every time I got bored and couldnt go on the computer, my mind wandered to the RP and what to do with it. My bored mind came up with this..)

Ivy was about to respond when she recalled something her mother used to say. If I die, please bury me within 24 hours. I don't want to be above the world and see, knowing I can't help you when you're in trouble. She didn't know if Zero thought that way, about the team, but just in case...

9 PM, the funeral is set. Zero's body is at the edge of a hole, ready to bury.

Ivy squirmed in her black dress. The square whole she had dug was deep, but far from the weapon. She turned, then realized everybody expected her to go and say some words first.

Slowly, the brown eyed girl shuffled up to the corpse. "Hey Z." she whispered. "I just want you to know, we'll miss you. A lot. You really helped our team, and each of us in general. Before I met you, I thought it was impossible to be that stubborn." she smiled. "If you ever want to come back to us, as a squirrel or something, feel free to. You'd look very cute with a bushy tail." She was running out of things to say, but still one last thing needed to be said.

"And, if you think I forgive you for being such an idiot, you're dead wrong. Literally. Did you think you could absorb that much radiation?"

She leaned down, and gave the corpse a peck on the cheek. "Bye Zero, a true titan. True friend. But still a true idiot." She said the last part jokingly, and went back into her seat. She nodded for the next person to go up.

(My fail at an epic post. >.< And I tried to make it more funny than sad..)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 2/23/2010, 8:21 pm

(Me turn)
Sky had forgoten the funrual until now and ran to the tower changed amd ran to where they were burrying Zero. She wore a long black dress and her hair in a bun. Under her dress she still had on her boots. Standing at the coffin she looked at Zero emotionlessly.

"Um, I've never been to a funeral before and this makes me wonder. I'm sure you know from stopping me last full moon what I can become. So I'm sure you understand how I feel about death. But for you and 7530...It's diffrent. Zero I respected you as a comrad and somewhat close to a friend. I don't think you lie at these things so I'll admit I don't belive in friends. If I did, Zero, you and the team would be the second best friends ever." She sighed and continued.

"I've seen death so many times... Yet if I see it anymore..." She clenched her fist and didn't go on. Sky walked away after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 2/23/2010, 8:33 pm

(Woah. Sky and Luna were much more...EPIC. I just don't like to be sad....and therefore made a severely fail at epicness. >.< )

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 2/23/2010, 8:37 pm

I kept my head down and my ears pined back. My fur was brushed but other than that I could not do much for the funeral. I sat alone staring into the sky. I wasn't fully sure what to say. Slowly I got up to say my blessings. I stood over the coffin sadly. "I never knew much from you but I did know you were a good guy. You are a very good member to the team. A one true titan... A one true friend. And I'm sorry. I was never there for you, that I could not help. You were a good man and I know that. May God be with you always. " I could not say much to the poor man since my voice was cracky and in a faint whisper. I stepped away and slowly turned. I sat where I was before and laid down alone. I rested my head on my paws inning my ears back. I knew later I would travel back to my rock and spend hours out there listening to the water and hoping he could here me. I gazed up at the stars. "I'll never forget you.." I whispered.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 2/23/2010, 11:01 pm

(I need to post my good bye post >_<... damn freakin computer Dx)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina on 2/23/2010, 11:04 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(I need to post my good bye post >_<... damn freakin computer Dx)

.......................Please tell me that's for just the RP........
AkAlina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 2/23/2010, 11:15 pm

I got up my emotions scattering through me. I pushed away my instincts and senses for once and left. I walked into the forest silently. Walking into a unseen cave I sat down. I howled in the night sky. "Who am I?" I whispered flatly to myself. My instincts screamed at me to go back yet I ignored them. I walked out of the cave and climbed a tall building. Gazing into the sky I howled with all my force and sat on the edge of the building staring into the ground. Everything was because of me. Because I was a betrayer. I should have never came here. None of this would have happened. I let out a low growl I muttered to myself. So many mistakes. So many deaths. All because of me..I closed my eyes and gazed over. Wondering how would it feel to give up. To be in heaven.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 2/23/2010, 11:16 pm

AkAlina wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:(I need to post my good bye post >_<... damn freakin computer Dx)

.......................Please tell me that's for just the RP........

Whoa whoa whoa!!! What the heck?!? No!!! I'm not leaving!! O_O.. It's just saying good bye to one of the characters on here >_<... who said I was leaving?!?!
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina on 2/23/2010, 11:21 pm

I need to post my good bye post... can be misleading O_O

Phewwwww!
AkAlina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 2/25/2010, 11:55 am

[is that THE mirror, Dark o_O!?]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 2/25/2010, 6:03 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:[You will appear like a reflection, i think luna can enter the mirror]

the mirror? sound epic..THE MIRROR DUN DUN DUNNN! sry had too

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 2/25/2010, 6:22 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
Lupe wrote:
Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:[You will appear like a reflection, i think luna can enter the mirror]

XDDDD
Very O_o

i know right!? yet i have a strange urge to go to it..instead of away.."Dont go to the bad guy lupe go away from the bad guy"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 2/25/2010, 6:24 pm

Sky whispered in Ivy's ear, "I think the city needs us now. Zero doesn't look like we can save him." No emotions showing she left swiching into a vampire to go faster. Back at the tower she was on the computer looking through all of the villian files. Next to her she had the radio playing heavy metal. "Never give up, even when your life is over..." Sky said to no one, quoteing 7350.

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 2/25/2010, 6:46 pm

Lupe wrote:
Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
Lupe wrote:

XDDDD
Very O_o

i know right!? yet i have a strange urge to go to it..instead of away.."Dont go to the bad guy lupe go away from the bad guy"
If you go to the bad guy, you'll find action... Go Lupe... Go to the bad guy... XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 2/25/2010, 10:01 pm

Ivy turned to Sky, but she was already gone. Trouble? During a funeral? These villains needed some fricking manners! Respect the dead. She sighed, and excused herself from the funeral.

A few minutes later in the tower, she asked Sky, "What's going on?"

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 2/25/2010, 10:19 pm

"Well, Nightwing was saying about the superwepon's controler or somthing in Antartica right? I say we get a plan, storm the place and take it out." She continued to look through the files. "Right now I'm trying to find a villian who would do this. Slade, or Brother Blood are at the top of the small list. It could be someone we don't know too." Sky hit the table and snarled, "I hate not knowing."

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 2/25/2010, 10:48 pm

[Slade is dead- Malice blew 'im up T_T
BTW Ice, why not join midnight riders?]
Nightiwng drummed his foot as the funeral borke up. He was no stranger to temmates pasing on- Terra, Holly, Joseph, the list went on. But that didn't make it any easier. He lingered for a moment, but eventually went back in. however, somrthing churned in the shadows, light flinching away from it...[Wrath???]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 2/25/2010, 10:50 pm

(I'm Robin in that and Syren but I never post. Little lost. Oh and Sky doesn't know Slade's dead)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top