Random News

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/19/2009, 1:46 pm

8DDDDDDD

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 11/19/2009, 1:58 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:

And he sang for Diana! How sweet. *Rianna's fluffy shipper side goes crazy*

Well technically he sang for Circe, and Zatanna.

And clearly he's had voice training at some point, Batman could easily need to throw his voice, or imitate a certain person. All he has to do is combine the two talents here.

Wonder if Robin got the same training?
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/19/2009, 2:06 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:Well technically he sang for Circe, and Zatanna.
He sang to to Circe for Diana in order to save her.


Don't be a killjoy!!! DDD8

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 11/19/2009, 2:09 pm

SylverBluTitan wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:Well technically he sang for Circe, and Zatanna.
He sang to to Circe for Diana in order to save her.


Don't be a killjoy!!! DDD8

Oh trust me, if I wanted to kill you joy, I have a few arguments, and questions (regarding the *ahem* interactions of Diana & Batman) that would put it six feet under in no time. Twisted Evil

Of course it would probably just rise from the dead, and then we have to involve shotguns and brains so I'd rather we just leave it there.

On another note. Wonder Bacon, tasty or not? pig
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/19/2009, 2:15 pm

-Blows a giant raspberry-


Last edited by SylverBluTitan on 11/19/2009, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 11/19/2009, 2:18 pm

SylverBluTitan wrote:-Gives a giant raspberry-

And I shall make a pie so great, that other pies shall tremble at it's passing.
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/19/2009, 2:22 pm

Not what I meant.

Razz

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 11/19/2009, 2:24 pm

Well the you should've said "-blows a giant raspberry-"
It's really all in the verb.
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/19/2009, 2:27 pm

...I did, what?

>>

<<

Yeah...

-rolls away-

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Azrael on 11/19/2009, 3:05 pm

http://systemshockshodan.ytmnd.com/

_________________
"How dare you bring logic into a series of emotional outbursts! That's like bringing an M-1 Tank to a knife fight!"
avatar
Azrael

Posts : 717
Join date : 2009-08-22
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/20/2009, 1:07 am

Azrael wrote:http://systemshockshodan.ytmnd.com/
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!111 D8

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Azrael on 11/20/2009, 1:09 am

SylverBluTitan wrote:
Azrael wrote:http://systemshockshodan.ytmnd.com/
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!111 D8
SHODAN is by far one of the creepiest video game villains I've ever come across.

I don't care how you do it Sylver, but if you haven't already played them, check out the System Shock games. It may be tough to play the original, since it was made for DOS. So it'll take a bit of work to get it running on a modern PC. But it's so worth it. And the sequel still runs on modern computers, as far as I know. Well, XP for sure; that's the OS I have and it works on my computer.

_________________
"How dare you bring logic into a series of emotional outbursts! That's like bringing an M-1 Tank to a knife fight!"
avatar
Azrael

Posts : 717
Join date : 2009-08-22
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/20/2009, 1:13 am

System Shock you say? A scary villain you say?

Sylver is greatly intrigued.










......What does DOS stand for? -headdesk-

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Azrael on 11/20/2009, 1:21 am

SylverBluTitan wrote:System Shock you say? A scary villain you say?

Sylver is greatly intrigued.










......What does DOS stand for? -headdesk-
Disk Operating System. It was pretty standard for early commercial computers fifteen years ago. System Shock came out in 1994 in a DOS disc and an enhanced CD version. Trying to get the enhanced CD version to run is the way to go; the music is crisper and there is voice acting, including more of SHODAN.

It can be a pain in the ass to get running though. Getting a physical copy these days is near impossible. Which leaves the internet; there are some guides that help you with the old DOS code and such to get it running. But it's worth the hassle; the game can be pretty long and engrossing. The Engineering deck gave me chills.

What pisses me off about the game? It came out six months after DOOM and was superior in every way. Lots of better features. Upgrades for your character, weapon selection and it actually had a story, which was completely unheard of at the time considering the most story you'd get in games like DOOM came from the instruction manual. Yet it was ignored in favor of DOOM. The sequel and Deus Ex sadly shared similar fates.

Keep in mind that I love DOOM, but the fact that it was successful and something like the System Shock series was completely buried is just criminal.

_________________
"How dare you bring logic into a series of emotional outbursts! That's like bringing an M-1 Tank to a knife fight!"
avatar
Azrael

Posts : 717
Join date : 2009-08-22
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/20/2009, 1:31 am

DDDDDDDDDDDDD8

Sounds like a lot of technical stuff that would short-circuit mah poor brain. Lol. I'm not the most technologically inclined person. But if the game is as good as you say (which I would imagine is pretty damn good for you to like it so much) then at some point I will try.

Arkham Asylum comes first though.

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by EllaMila1 on 11/20/2009, 1:54 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:In other news, New Moon sucks according to Rottontomatoes, critical reception and IMDB users.
That films out already?

Who cares that much about it? It sucks and thats all that matters.

Yes, it does suck. And I, being Snake, will celebrate its suckiness. Because that's just how I am. :D

I shall celebrate with you! *throws New Moon to hell* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hey! I'm going to the movie today. >.<
avatar
EllaMila1

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Naked Snake on 11/20/2009, 1:59 am

GOD, that Snake guy is so annoying! Why is he even here? All he does is annoy people! He doesn't even like TT! Why hasn't he been banned yet? Man, I hate Snake so much!

_________________
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/20/2009, 2:00 am

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! I'M GOING TO KEEP WHINING AT YOU UNTIL YOU LIKE IT!

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Naked Snake on 11/20/2009, 2:02 am

SylverBluTitan wrote:SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! I'M GOING TO KEEP WHINING AT YOU UNTIL YOU LIKE IT!

Call me "venom viper." It makes me feel dirty. <3

_________________
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by SylverBluTitan on 11/20/2009, 2:04 am

LAWL

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Xenophobic Sponge on 11/20/2009, 2:06 am

EllaMila1 wrote:
Hey! I'm going to the movie today. >.<




That's a shame. Punishment of some kind?

Xenophobic Sponge

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Rianna Lauren on 11/20/2009, 5:47 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
Hey! I'm going to the movie today. >.<




That's a shame. Punishment of some kind?

How is it a punishment? o.O

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Rianna Lauren

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by EllaMila1 on 11/20/2009, 10:17 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
Hey! I'm going to the movie today. >.<

That's a shame. Punishment of some kind?

XD No, I like the serie pretty much. Though, I'm not a fan.
I just like it. xD
avatar
EllaMila1

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Negromancer on 11/20/2009, 10:51 am

Obama's Home Teleprompter Malfunctions During Family Dinner

Officials say the President's home teleprompter is simply a tool to make sure pillow talk with Michelle or conversations with his Mother-In-Law go smoothly
avatar
Negromancer

Posts : 85
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 31
Location : Washington DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Naked Snake on 11/20/2009, 12:04 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
Hey! I'm going to the movie today. >.<




That's a shame. Punishment of some kind?

How is it a punishment? o.O

Being forced to go to a god-awful movie that is almost universally reviled aside from the shrieking masses of teenage girls who care nothing for things like plot and character but OMFGJACOBBLACKISHAWWWWWWWWWWWT?

Punishment~

_________________
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random News

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.