OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 11:45 pm

(I just have to do it XD!!!! ITS JUST SO FREAKIN FUN!!!)

Karmy laughed and laughed as Malice worked on her, making her work harder. She reached into her bag and pulled out a tank of helium and took a deep intake of it.
"HIYA SQUEAKY!!"
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/28/2010, 11:50 pm

Malice looked at the tank and realized something. "That's helium?!" Malice asked, Karmy nodded and kept laughing. Malice took the helium and started to overdose Karmy with the helium, then she started to calm down. Then in moments she was as calm as a hindu cow. Thank you Fight Club. Malice sighed in relief and got back to work.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 12:00 am

(Tis high now... EVEN FUNNER!!)

Karmy continued to giggle, but now she started to talk nonsense. "Heeeeeeeeey Malice. Malice. That rhymes woth.... Palace! Palace Malice! Malice lives in a Palace!" she grabbed Malice by the front of her collar, "Are we in a palace Malice?" and she started laughing again.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 12:14 am

(Wow.. I didn't even know about that rhyme! Now its weird for me to type malice!! XD)

Malice tried to ignore her. But couldn't help but talk to her. "No we're not.. please. stay still." Malice tried her best to help out her crazy friend. She wondered if the Joker was like dealing with Karmy. Maybe she'll know one day.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 12:17 am

"Yeah we are!" Karmy slurred. "Look how high we are. Teehee! High.." She started giggling again. "High as a plane attached to a kite we is! I wanna go fly right now." and she posed her fingers again.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 12:25 am

Malice dropped what she was doing and snatched her hands. Extremely worried for Karmy she tried looking around to see if any Lunesta or sedative was around.. she checked inside of her bag and found it. She had used two before on Luna. Now was her turn. Sleeeeeep.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 12:34 am

For once i didnt dream of death nor heaven i didnt dream of the future or past i drempt of life as it is. the present. and for once i didnt want my dream to end but soon i didnt dream at all i went to a blackout.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 12:37 am

Mercy wrote:Malice dropped what she was doing and snatched her hands. Extremely worried for Karmy she tried looking around to see if any Lunesta or sedative was around.. she checked inside of her bag and found it. She had used two before on Luna. Now was her turn. Sleeeeeep.

(Hmmmm... I feel as if you are trying to tell me something in this post... XD!!!!)

Karmy giggled as the drug took effect and she fell into a deep sleep.

(G'night ^_^)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/29/2010, 12:39 am

Luna tilted her head and poked Lupe, just to check if she was okay. (short post : P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 12:40 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Mercy wrote:Malice dropped what she was doing and snatched her hands. Extremely worried for Karmy she tried looking around to see if any Lunesta or sedative was around.. she checked inside of her bag and found it. She had used two before on Luna. Now was her turn. Sleeeeeep.

(Hmmmm... I feel as if you are trying to tell me something in this post... XD!!!!)

Karmy giggled as the drug took effect and she fell into a deep sleep.

(G'night ^_^)

(Lol XD Nighty night Karmy!)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 12:44 am

From what i knew i was iether dead asleep or passed away. I always dremt when i slept so i couldnt tell if i was dead or not. But i twitched to feeling something poke meand slightly groaned still feeling aching.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/29/2010, 12:53 am

Lupe groaned. Luna stood up and thoguht "Im going to go get something..." She walked out of her room quietly, however she forgot that she was covered in blood and went towards the main room not noticing that Ivy was there... Luna got out an ice pack then she turned to see Ivy staring at her cloak and leotard covered with blood... Luna's eyes went wide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 1:25 am

Sullivan looked to Ivy and furrowed her brows in a weak frustrated expression. " I was sorta hoping for Metropolis news...ya know....just so I could check on how home is doing" The brunette gave a soft chuckle then noticed the other girls fidgety state. " You.....alright?"

The cadet looked over at Sky as she came back in, some what confused with this whole situation, she had come from a very strict and structured life style, all this uncertainty and chaos was making the teen nervous. Maybe the Oans were right....Earth needed as much help as it could get.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/29/2010, 1:39 am

Luna saw a new person and she snapped out of it "Well. Im covered with blood and bruises, not sure..." she said as she put up her hood "Are you new member on the team?" luna asked "well let me introduce myself, "Im Luna." Luna said as she put her hand out to shake but it was also covered in blood so she put it back hiding in her cloak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 1:53 am

Sullivan turned to see the bloody hooded figure hold a hand out, she didn't hesitate a moment, merely grabbing the hand and shaking it firmly. " A pleasure...though I am not part of your...'team'" The brunette smiled pleasantly despite her words and released Luna' hand before looking back at the screen, she had turned it to Jump City news for the hell of it.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/29/2010, 3:09 am

"Oh..okay then." Luna said as she lets go of the handshake. Then Sullivan turned on the Jump city news, as Luna looked at Ivy. "Don't ask..." Then Luna looked at the news report...

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/29/2010, 7:13 am

"Um, Luna..." Sky stamered nervously, seeing the blood. "You know what, never mind. I'll just um... be on the roof!" She ran as fast as she could. Hearing laughter Sky went into medical by. "Malice?! What are you still doing here?!"

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 8:28 am

Upon hearing the offer, Emily and Matt both agreed to g. Quickly they packed up their suitcases (They were already on vacation, remember) and checked out of the hotel. As they were on their way to the tower, Emily sighed. "He's going to escape" she said quietly. "What was that?" Matt asked. "The man who attacked us. He's going to escape soon."

(There you go, Snow: A chance for you to get away haha)

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 9:09 am

Zero sighed. "Yeah, he probably is." He said. "But its not like it won't take him a while to get up." Zero said. "Could we take my way? It's quicker." Zero asked. Without waiting for an answer, his hands glowed orange, and the whole group was warped to the Tower's island.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 9:27 am

Matt was astonished when he saw the tower. Poor little Emily just stood next to him with nothing to see (being blind and all). "Isn't this amazing?" Matt asked Emily. "Well, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times." she said sarcastically. "Oh, sorry" apologized Matt.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 9:34 am

Zero opened the door. "YOu guys comin' in?" he offered as he walke din himself. "HEY, Dollface, I'm ho-ome!" He hollered at the top of his lungs, if for no other reason than to drive Ivy bananas.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 9:41 am

Emily and Matt walked in and looked around. The tower was a tiny bit messy, but just enough to seem lived in. Matt and Emily followed Zero, and Matt wondered who else lived in this tower.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/29/2010, 12:24 pm

Luna remmebered about Lupe "well, Im going to be in my room if you need me." Luna walked towards the hall and saw Matt and Emily with Zero. " uh, hi. I know don't ask why." Luna sad as she had her hood waiting to pass them to go in her room

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 12:30 pm

"Um.. hello" Matt replied, and stepped to the side to let her pass. But Emily insisted upon shaking hands with her, and Matt just sighed, too tired to intervene.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/29/2010, 12:35 pm

Luna took out her hand saw it was bloody. "Uh...maybe its not a good idea, since im covered with blood and cuts. heh" She said nervously as she looked at Zero "Just a little battle. I didn't kill no one, so don't worry" Luna found out she was making her self look worst "You know i should just be quiet now." Luna thought He probably thinks i went demon and killed somone and now i look like a freak, in front of them. great...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top