OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 12:34 am

For once i didnt dream of death nor heaven i didnt dream of the future or past i drempt of life as it is. the present. and for once i didnt want my dream to end but soon i didnt dream at all i went to a blackout.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 12:37 am

Mercy wrote:Malice dropped what she was doing and snatched her hands. Extremely worried for Karmy she tried looking around to see if any Lunesta or sedative was around.. she checked inside of her bag and found it. She had used two before on Luna. Now was her turn. Sleeeeeep.

(Hmmmm... I feel as if you are trying to tell me something in this post... XD!!!!)

Karmy giggled as the drug took effect and she fell into a deep sleep.

(G'night ^_^)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 12:40 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Mercy wrote:Malice dropped what she was doing and snatched her hands. Extremely worried for Karmy she tried looking around to see if any Lunesta or sedative was around.. she checked inside of her bag and found it. She had used two before on Luna. Now was her turn. Sleeeeeep.

(Hmmmm... I feel as if you are trying to tell me something in this post... XD!!!!)

Karmy giggled as the drug took effect and she fell into a deep sleep.

(G'night ^_^)

(Lol XD Nighty night Karmy!)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 12:44 am

From what i knew i was iether dead asleep or passed away. I always dremt when i slept so i couldnt tell if i was dead or not. But i twitched to feeling something poke meand slightly groaned still feeling aching.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 1:25 am

Sullivan looked to Ivy and furrowed her brows in a weak frustrated expression. " I was sorta hoping for Metropolis news...ya know....just so I could check on how home is doing" The brunette gave a soft chuckle then noticed the other girls fidgety state. " You.....alright?"

The cadet looked over at Sky as she came back in, some what confused with this whole situation, she had come from a very strict and structured life style, all this uncertainty and chaos was making the teen nervous. Maybe the Oans were right....Earth needed as much help as it could get.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 1:53 am

Sullivan turned to see the bloody hooded figure hold a hand out, she didn't hesitate a moment, merely grabbing the hand and shaking it firmly. " A pleasure...though I am not part of your...'team'" The brunette smiled pleasantly despite her words and released Luna' hand before looking back at the screen, she had turned it to Jump City news for the hell of it.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/29/2010, 7:13 am

"Um, Luna..." Sky stamered nervously, seeing the blood. "You know what, never mind. I'll just um... be on the roof!" She ran as fast as she could. Hearing laughter Sky went into medical by. "Malice?! What are you still doing here?!"

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 8:28 am

Upon hearing the offer, Emily and Matt both agreed to g. Quickly they packed up their suitcases (They were already on vacation, remember) and checked out of the hotel. As they were on their way to the tower, Emily sighed. "He's going to escape" she said quietly. "What was that?" Matt asked. "The man who attacked us. He's going to escape soon."

(There you go, Snow: A chance for you to get away haha)

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 9:09 am

Zero sighed. "Yeah, he probably is." He said. "But its not like it won't take him a while to get up." Zero said. "Could we take my way? It's quicker." Zero asked. Without waiting for an answer, his hands glowed orange, and the whole group was warped to the Tower's island.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 9:27 am

Matt was astonished when he saw the tower. Poor little Emily just stood next to him with nothing to see (being blind and all). "Isn't this amazing?" Matt asked Emily. "Well, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times." she said sarcastically. "Oh, sorry" apologized Matt.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 9:34 am

Zero opened the door. "YOu guys comin' in?" he offered as he walke din himself. "HEY, Dollface, I'm ho-ome!" He hollered at the top of his lungs, if for no other reason than to drive Ivy bananas.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 9:41 am

Emily and Matt walked in and looked around. The tower was a tiny bit messy, but just enough to seem lived in. Matt and Emily followed Zero, and Matt wondered who else lived in this tower.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 12:30 pm

"Um.. hello" Matt replied, and stepped to the side to let her pass. But Emily insisted upon shaking hands with her, and Matt just sighed, too tired to intervene.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 2:47 pm

(I should go on a sugar rush!!! I haven't done that or coffee in this RP and I totally want to now!!)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 3:28 pm

(Heheh, whatever you want Karma!)

Malice finished the procedure and sat down. Noticing she hadn't seen anyone in a long time she wondered where everyone was. Looking at Karmy she seemed so peaceful for the moment. Malice decided to talk to herself while Karmy was still sedated. "You know the story about Dr. Jekkel and Mr. Hyde? This doctor made a potion to let his beast out for a while so that when he wakes up in the morning he wakes up perfectly good. But the doctor realized that even after he woke up, he would still do bad things. He eventually tried to get rid of the potion but no matter how hard he tried he'd let his beast out late at night. One day he woke up as Mr. Hyde." Malice folded her hands together. "When he became sane again, he commited suicide." She shook her head and tears swelled up in her eyes. "I thought that I'd stay this way forever... Life in crime I mean." She didn't know I she could hear her. But she was happy to vent.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 3:46 pm

(Talking to yourself? Look who's going insane now XD!!)

In truth, Karmy had spent a good year learning to fight off the the effects of many different types of seditives. So she woke up just around the time Malice started telling her story, but she kept her mouth shut to listen. "Well Squeaky," Karmy said startling her, "People change. Sometimes for the better or worse. In my opinion, I'd have to say for the better." she said sitting up.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 3:49 pm

Wide eyed and confused Malice looked at her. "Y-you were supposed to be asleep!"Malice said startled and perturbed about Karmy's health. "You really should go back to sleep."

Last edited by Mercy on 1/29/2010, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 3:50 pm

Zero noticed Luna, bloodied and battered. 'Dammit- I missed another fight.' Zero thought to himself. "Just take a break, I'm gonna go hunt down the boss-woman." Zero said, trudging towards the comon room.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 3:56 pm

(If there's a hidden message in there I ain't gonna listen XP!)

"Nah. Hehe you're gonna have to do better than a couple sedatives Squeaky." Karmy said waving her away. "I work better with no sleep. I could use some coffee though, wanna go get some!"
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 4:01 pm

(You're totally sick Karm... you need some rest..)

Malice looked at her unamused again. "What, and reopen your wound again? I don't think so Karmy, you're staying right here." Malice said crossing her arms.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 4:04 pm

(Lol I've been on and off sleeping all day ^_^)

Karmy poised her fingers again. "You wanna go for another trip? I know some more insane people out there."
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 4:07 pm

(Well thats good to hear >_<)

Raising an eyebrow Malice sighed and had no other choice. "Where do you wanna go?" She asked knowing she would regret it. But even so, Karmy would have had it her way anyways.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 4:12 pm

(Dont worry I'm fine ^_^ tis just a cold anyways)

"Well hmm.." Karmy thought for a mommemt. "I don't know this town all to well, any suggestions." Man I haven't had coffee since 'The Incident'! This should be fun she thought to herself.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 4:17 pm

Malice leaned back resting her feet at the foot of the bed, hands behind her head. "Well I think there's a Starbucks next to the Pizza Joint downtown." Malice mused. She had a feeling that Karmy would just snap them there and she would fall out of the chair she was in and crash to the floor.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 4:20 pm

Karmy snapped her fingers and they were there in a (teehee) snap! Karmy landed perfectly in her chair and Malice fell upside down. How that happened no one knows hut it's hilarious!

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/29/2010, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top