OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by ~Angel~ on 1/28/2010, 9:56 pm

Angel woke up not knowing what day it was or the time or especially were everyone was at she jumped out of her bed then went out of her room

(do we have comunicaters)

click
~Angel~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/28/2010, 9:59 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:(do we have comunicaters)
Yes we do

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/28/2010, 10:01 pm

Upon sensing Rift reappear, Emily rushed over to him and grabbed his hand. Her mind was flooded with his past, but he knocked her down in seconds. "No!" Matt yelled as he rushed to defend her. He shot a flurry of thorns at Rift, hoping one might come in contact with him and sedate him with the crushed valerian leaves that had been placed on the ends of the thorns.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/28/2010, 10:04 pm

I wanted to talk i wanted to move. But it was no use. i wanted to say there is no reason to thank me you saved me. but my heart was failing as much as i tried i knew i couldnt hold out. I also dispite my best effort tried to hide my scar but since the blood kept flowing out of me there was no way to stop it (u can only see the scar when blood touches it "the mark fo the killer, the mark of the bloodgiver") I breathed softly soon my breath slowed almost to a complete stop but i refused to give in on luna.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ on 1/28/2010, 10:06 pm

Angel grabbed her communicator seeing if anyone would answer "i hope they are somewhere by" angel said while leaving the tower

click
~Angel~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 1/28/2010, 10:12 pm

Rift was smiling down at the little girl. "You heroes are just getting... younger... and... young...ger..." The last few words of his musing taunt slurred in his mouth, and he looked confused. His hand grasped at the back of his neck and pulled out a thorn, one of several that had struck him and pierced his skin.

He spun around, glaring daggers at the boy who seemed to control plants, the most likely suspect. "Whadja do... to... me?" he demanded slowly, trying to steady the spinning room by putting a hand on his temple. He teleported with the intent of pinning the boy to a wall and demanding the he undo whatever he had done, but he reappeared halfway to him, and collapsed to the ground.
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/28/2010, 10:16 pm

(very nice, Snow! I like the dramatic spinning of the room, it's a nice touch Wink )

As Rift collapsed to the floor, Matt ran over to check on Emily, while Zero approached Rift.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/28/2010, 10:16 pm

Luna gathered all her ingredients and said some chants. "The Love for my friend I need words to heal, To help me in this bitter endeavor. The angels heal her wounds and the tears shall be cherished" Then she added rosemary and Horse chestnut and mixed the substance. Luna stood up and went towards Lupe and wiped pff the blood with her cloak and threw the spell on her to help her heal.."Please help her." she said as a tear falls on the pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 10:20 pm

After the minute was up, Karmy stuck to her word. She jumped off the building a few times. After getting severly lightheaded, she decided to check to see if Malice was ok. "I probably shouldn't have added superglue to that." she thought as she snapped her fingers and portaled back to the medical bay. Malice was no longer strapped to the floor. Crap...
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/28/2010, 10:26 pm

Zero retracted his energy blades and poked Rift with his foot. "Nice." He said. "I should call the others and let 'em know aobut this." he said. He whiped out his communicator, and radioed his location to the others and what had happened. "Say, you guys wanna go back to the tower with me?" he offered. However, he detected another odd spacial pulse. 'What next...' He thought to himself.
[he is detecting Luna and Lupe.]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/28/2010, 10:33 pm

Having the knife in her hand and tossing it in her hand nonchalantly. "Heheheheheh... now what were you saying?" Malice asked her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/28/2010, 10:35 pm

I no longer felt pain i know longer saw death. i felt only love and happiness. i smiled warmnly at my friend before slowly drifting off to sleep. not knowing if i would or would not wake up but knowing tat there was somebody who cared

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 10:37 pm

"Uh..." Karmy said thinking fast, "HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION!!" and she ran. She forgot she was in a closed room.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/28/2010, 10:41 pm

Luna tilted her head as she saw the pup falla sleep and she sat next to her, even though she was covered with blood. She smiled again and had tears coming out of her eyes happy, that she didn't lose someone. She would alway remmeber her family, but she has a new family and its with Lupe, her new friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/28/2010, 10:43 pm

(LOL XDDD Why are you so funny!? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Malice walked over to Karmy and took her by her neck collar like an upset mother to her daughter. She sat her in her bed and laid her down. Putting her hands on her hips Malice shook her head. "Karmy, you're in no condition for games. I don't want to babysit you, I mean you're an adult right?" Karmy crossed her arms and pouted in sarcasm, spreading a smile on Malice's face.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 10:52 pm

"Yep! But I'm also insane remember?" and she snapped her fingers.

SNAP!
Malice was in a room in Florida looking at a short asian chick. "Don't worry Malice I'll save you!" and Mercy jumped to grab Malice's hand as she fell through the portal. "Don't let me go! She is crazy!" Malice screamed. Suddenly a tall asian girl who made no sense fell through. Kicking Mercy, Karmy pushed Malice into the portal. "BYE MALICE!" and she turned back to Mercy with a knife and laughed.

SNAP!
Malice was back in the tower. Karmy laughing her head off.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/28/2010, 10:59 pm

(I swear... so dang funnay! XD)

Malice looked at Karmy who looked like she had been heavily dosed with Laughing Gas tried to calm her down. "Karmy, if this is what its like being your friend then I might pass." Malice said with her eyes closed and her hands to her hips. This whole portal trip made her want to go back into the life of crime. She was still laughing. She never saw her laugh this much. Malice shook her head and started laughing too.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 11:07 pm

(back in with the other Karmy. She walked out of Mercys house, blood drenching her clothes as she whistled a merry tune XP)

Karmy just laughed harder when Malice started laughing. She laughed so hard her wound opened up again. She laughed even harder at this.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/28/2010, 11:16 pm

Malice's state of laughed automatically shot to fear. "Karmy! Karmy!! Where's the bandages?! What can I use to patch you up?!" Malice went looking through cabinets and drawers searching through piles of medical items furiously.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 11:18 pm

Karmy just laughed and laughed at Malice. "Oh Malice! You are a riot!" and she clutched her sides with pain from the laughter and blood. "Mah Ribs!"
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/28/2010, 11:23 pm

Malice brought over alcohol and spilled it over her wound to prevent from infection again. "What do I do!? What do you want me to do!? I'm spazzing out here! I don't know how to treat bullet wounds! It's not good.. ohhh this is NOT good... " Malice seemed like she was talking to herself because Karmy didn't seem like she was about to give an answer. She was having a good time.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 11:28 pm

(yes I am XD!! Its fun going insane XP)

"GAH! OW!" Karmy screamed as soon as the alcohol hit the wound. She stared at Malice for a second. She burst out laughing again.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/28/2010, 11:31 pm

Malice really wasn't experienced with bullet wounds at all, she might as well could have been talking to a brick wall. She set the medical equipment aside. She used both hands and held her face looking Karmy directly in the eyes. "Karmy, you could die here and now if you don't help me help you... do you understand?" Malice said very coldly.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 11:36 pm

Karmy continued to laugh in Malice's face and pointed to a box that was labeled "HEY IDIOT! IF SOMEONE IS SHOT LOOK IN HERE!" and it was in big flashing neon lights.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/28/2010, 11:38 pm

(NOOOO XDDDDDDDDDDD EVERY POST!! LOL!!)

Malice felt as if she had put that there just so that she could go equally insane. She opened up the box and brought the materials over and began following instructions on a booklet, operating on her wound.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top