OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 7:15 pm

Ivy stepped into the medical bay. She nodded towards Karm, "When she's better and sane enough, we need to have a meeting." She turned towards Matt, Emily and Sullivan and joked, "How was this as a welcome to the team?" She then noticed Malice's note. She didn't let on that she knew, and figured it'd be addressed to Karmy. Nonchalantly, she tucked it near Karm's pillow secretly. Hopefully nobody noticed.

(Alrighty, Charm and Blood. Do you guys wanna join our Titans, or rush over and create Titans East?)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 7:16 pm

Mercy wrote:Malice got up hours after the epidemic. She looked at Karmy who was still twitching, looking in compassion she turned and left the tower, left a note and left the city. She stood over her equipment she dropped earlier. A snake slithered over it as it was it's home. Gazing over it for a minute or longer, she waited for the snake to slither over a good spot, when the chance came she smashed the snake's head.

Malice geared back up and walked east.

(random question.... is your RP taking place 4 years after this? Shocked )

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 7:16 pm

Charm wrote:
Mercy wrote:Malice got up hours after the epidemic. She looked at Karmy who was still twitching, looking in compassion she turned and left the tower, left a note and left the city. She stood over her equipment she dropped earlier. A snake slithered over it as it was it's home. Gazing over it for a minute or longer, she waited for the snake to slither over a good spot, when the chance came she smashed the snake's head.

(Uhh yes >_<)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 7:17 pm

abreu7 wrote:Ivy stepped into the medical bay. She nodded towards Karm, "When she's better and sane enough, we need to have a meeting." She turned towards Matt, Emily and Sullivan and joked, "How was this as a welcome to the team?" She then noticed Malice's note. She didn't let on that she knew, and figured it'd be addressed to Karmy. Nonchalantly, she tucked it near Karm's pillow secretly. Hopefully nobody noticed.

(Alrighty, Charm and Blood. Do you guys wanna join our Titans, or rush over and create Titans East?)

(It's up to you, blood-- do you want your new team to be composed of Matt and Emily for starters, and have them be the first ones you train?)

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 7:17 pm

Mercy wrote:
Charm wrote:

(Uhh yes >_<)

(Good to know haha that means I'll kill off Emily in the other one, not this one haha or else people would be confused)

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/29/2010, 7:19 pm

(Lost. Where is everyone & Sky?)

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 7:20 pm

Charm wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Charm wrote:

(Uhh yes >_<)

(Good to know haha that means I'll kill off Emily in the other one, not this one haha or else people would be confused)

(Emily?!?! KILL?!?!?! D= Nuuuu. Not Em. I'm gonna cry when she dies.)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 7:21 pm

icegal2779 wrote:(Lost. Where is everyone & Sky?)

(Sky's in the medical bay. Read Karm's epic post, one page behind I think.)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 7:23 pm

abreu7 wrote:
Charm wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Charm wrote:

(Uhh yes >_<)

(Emily?!?! KILL?!?!?! D= Nuuuu. Not Em. I'm gonna cry when she dies.)

(Yes, Emily will go byebye, and I'll introduce Ben Boone, who will be a villain. Then Matt will die off eventually and I'll introduce Annie May, a confused little girl who doesn't know what side to fight on hehe. Yay for spoilers!)

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/29/2010, 7:24 pm

abreu7 wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:(Lost. Where is everyone & Sky?)

(Sky's in the medical bay. Read Karm's epic post, one page behind I think.)
(Omg Karm! XD so were is evryone els?)

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 7:25 pm

[Zero is in his room]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 7:26 pm

Sullivan smirked a bit and rubbed the back of her head again, mussing her chocolate colored curls as she tried to think how to express what she felt about this shaky introduction. " Em well.....it was certainly exciting"

She looked over at Matt and Emily and raised a eyebrow at them, she hadn't met a lot of people yet and these new faces seemed a bit....Suspicious to her. She was still recovering from her tantrum however so she merely waved the feeling off as nervous paranoia.

( Being the leader of Titans East? Sign me up!)
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 7:30 pm

Emily just smiled, and walked over to Sullivan. As she walked over her golden hair bounced, and she beamed as she held out her hand. "It's very nice to meet you!" she said in the cutest voice she could muster. She really wanted to be a titan, and she thought perhaps if she could get on this lady's good side she would surely be accepted. "My name is Emily, but you can call me Emmy if you want" she giggled.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 7:34 pm

Sullivan looked down at the hand offered to her and reluctantly took it, she cleared her throat as she gave the girl her firmest hand shake. This was a dominance thing, the cadet was not going to be pushed around of tricked, she was currently as top dog as she could possibly be surrounded by others in the same level of power as herself. " Nice to meet you Emmy....My name is Sullivan Danver.....You may call me Sullivan"

The brunette girl got an uneasy feeling from touching the other girl, almost as if doing so was an intrusive act on Emily' part. She released the girls hand and turned to Ivy, clearing her throat and rubbing at her power ring slightly.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 7:38 pm

As Emily shook Sullivan's hand, her mind was filled with images of training with the Green Lanterns, traveling through space, and her recent return to earth.

"It's VERY nice to meet you, Miss Sullivan" she said sweetly. Inwardly she was hoping she could convince this lady to like her. She knew it might be hard, but she was convinced she could do it.

However, she felt a bit frustrated as this lady seemed to keep ignoring her acts of 'cuteness'. Finally, in desperation Emily gave Sullivan a sudden hug.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 7:43 pm

Sullivan twitched a bit and looked down at Emily as she hugged her. She stuttered a bit and pried the other girl off her. " Yeah....Please don't do that" The brunette huffed and dusted herself off. She didn't like it, being hugged and touched after so long of not getting any of that sort of contact made her irate and nervous.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 7:48 pm

Matt just chuckled, and had Emily not been blind she surely would have glared at him, but she just made a fist in her right hand and tried to contain herself. After a moment of awkward silence, Matt stepped forward. "We would be interested in training under you, Sullivan." he said, "Our abilities are far from refined, and we would appreciate any advice or direction you could give us."

(Matt thinks Sullivan is the leader too, so Blood now you can tell them you're not the leader lol, and then Ivy can be all like "But you COULD be" and go into the whole idea of you becoming leader at Titans East)

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 7:53 pm

(Figures. Sullivan rocks. But, I don't think ANYBODY con control this wacky team.)

Ivy stepped in. "This works out perfectly, as I was just about to ask. Would you guys like to make up Titans East, over in Steel City, or would you like to stay here with us?" She sighed. "Heaven knows we could use the help."

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 7:56 pm

(Why don't you have Sullivan train Matt and Emily, then come back with them to have them assist her in "rebuilding" the Titans there? By 'rebuilding' I mean refining and all)

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/29/2010, 7:57 pm

Sky finally got up. It all happened so fast, and she still could hear a quake that seemed to mock her. Shaking her head she left and went to her room and listened to her music. It was so loud that the whoe tower seemed to rock along to the beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 8:00 pm

The Green Lantern looked to Ivy and then back to Matt and Emily, she frowned a bit and rubbed her fingers over her forehead. " Ok....Seeing as I just arrived on this planet I'm gonna say that I'm gonna think about it....I'd like to get some sleep and something filling in my stomach...It's been a long time since I've been home and I'd like to have a bit to think before I make any big decisions"

Sullivan looked back to Ivy and shrugged a bit. " Also I'll have to report the incidents and what not to my superiors and bring them your offer before I can truly say what I'm going to do" She was basically just trying to say' yeah sure I'll think about it......later'

The teen looked around as she could suddenly hear music, go figure a group full of teens would act like anything other then what they were.

(we'll see)
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 8:01 pm

Matt and Emily, not sure quite what to do, stood and waited for following orders. Finally Emily broke the silence. "What's going to happen to us?" she asked meekly as she twiddled her thumbs.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 8:04 pm

Ivy turned to the girl. "You can stay here. I don't think I properly introduced myself earlier. I'm the team's leader, Ivy." She smiled. "I'm going to go find some extra pillows and blankets for you two." She turned and left, searching for the storage room.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 1/29/2010, 8:05 pm

(I'm back! *Sigh* Here we go again...)
(This takes place when Emily said "Rift's escaping, right now.")

[One half hour ago]

Rift woke up. That is to say, he was awake, and tried to open his eyes, but no light came, and the room didn't appear, let alone come into focus.

"I dunno, man," said a voice. "Is the blindfold really necessary?"

"Look, the guy who called us in said he had powers. You want him lookin' atcha? What if he shoots lasers or something?" A second voice responded; Rift wondered who these idiots were. Cops, likely.

"Yeesh, they can do that? With their eyes?" Rift, who had chosen to remain silent, took this opportunity to laugh.

"I'll bet you still check under your bed for the boogieman," he sneered in the direction of the voices. There was a startled yelp, and a muttered "He's awake!"

"Well..." Rift continued, teleporting out of his bonds, all except the blindfold, which he calmly reached back and untied, stepping forward. He was standing in a jail cell, with two very frightened-looking men standing guard. Smirking, he walked right up to the bars and teleported in front of them. "Guess what, gentlemen? I'm right here."

-------------

A pair of screams sounded, each cut off much too early.
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 8:06 pm

Matt and Emily suddenly realized their mistake-- IVY was the leader, not Sullivan. Confused, and a little embarrassed, they followed Ivy to see where they would be staying.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top