OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 6:06 pm

I looked up at her. "you do know my hearing is off the chart so i can hear everything you say from miles away right?" I snorted. "and ive had much worse injuries than this." But i let her take me to wherever.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 6:06 pm

(wairt who plays ivy)

Last edited by Lupe on 1/29/2010, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 6:07 pm

The cadet didn't mind being ignored, actually she sorta did as she expected a bit more from this so called 'leader, but she was far to busy to be angry at the moment. She popped the soda open and licked the corner of her mouth as the familiar fizz of the drink fuzzled out to greet her. After a moment of hesitation she just tilted the can back and began downing the drink.

Sullivan could have purred at the nostalgic sensations, if her mouth wasn't full that is. She only stopped once half of the can was gone, sighing as she walked back to the couch. She plopped down on it, looking to the TV she found the remote and started flipping channels again, until she stopped when a very diabolical mug shot caught her eye. The mask wasn't that scary, just half black and half copper, but that eye, it was deep and hateful, deadly. The brunette found herself not really listening to what was being said, simply staring at the visage of apparently a villain from the past.

Then all sorts of hell broke loose, she didn't really know how it had happened, she remembered being very annoyed but satisfied that she was eating something. It wasn't until about the third bite into the hamburger that she realized what she was doing. Her eyes narrowed as she removed herself from the corner and tossed the food onto the ground. " That...IS IT!!" She was officially irate now.

Last edited by BloodlessGoddess on 1/29/2010, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 6:15 pm

Zero, after making sure Karmy was straped down with fifty straps, chains, ropes, energy binders, handcuffs, yarn, a rope made of his own shirts, lightsabers, and old cookie dough, and making sure she was in a deep DEEP sleep, he sloughed his way out into the common room where he saw sullivan. Floping face first into the couch oposite her, he mumbled soemhting that could be best interpreted as 'Hello.' However, she seemed irritated aobut something, so he sighed and began to twitch uncontrolably.

Last edited by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 6:16 pm

(LOFL RED!!!)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 6:17 pm

Ivy stumbled onto the shore, happier than she had been in quite some time. Manipulating the sunlight to dry herself, she sauntered back into the tower and into the medical bay just in time to see Sullivan through a tantrum.

"What is it?" She asked, rushing up to her.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 6:19 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote: "Well, I didn't see that one coming." Emily said out loud.

(hahaha nice blind joke xDDD)

Last edited by Charm on 1/29/2010, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 6:19 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(LOFL RED!!!)
I try X3

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 6:21 pm

Sullivan looked to Zero, her eye twitching as she marched to him and literally hefted him off the couch by his front. She couldn't hold him up for very long, but her ring glowed, helping her hold him up by giving her energy to rest her arms on. " This. Is. NOT OK! What kind of team are you running?!"

This chaos and discord, as well as the sudden inability to control her own body in whatever little crack fest had happened pushed her raw temper over the edge. She glared up at Zero as she shook him slightly, teeth grinding together loud enough to be heard as she waited for her answer. " This is unacceptable! You let someone with that sort of power just run around?! You people are suppose to be upholding justice and peace for the civilians! You can't even control someone on your own damn team!"

The cadet dropped him as Ivy came up to her, she twitched and grabbed the other girls hand. " You're coming with me!" She began dragging Ivy towards the Towers exit, she needed air, she needed space to think.

Last edited by BloodlessGoddess on 1/29/2010, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 6:22 pm

Charm wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote: "Well, I didn't see that one coming." Emily said out loud.

hahaha nice blind joke xDDD

(Lol no I meant it like since she can see into the future and everything! I didnt mean it like that!)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 6:24 pm

Ivy allowed herself to be dragged away, and saw what was coming up. The team wasn't organized, and she wasn't exactly the best leader. To somebody like Sullivan, a member of the GREEN LANTERNS, their team must have looked like a complete joke.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 6:27 pm

Zero, now only 1/2 a milimeeter tall, crawled off to his room to die. In his room, with the door shut, he slung his gogles into a corner and sat at hsi desk, his mind racing. "She was right... If we can't even control the team- half of the team has caused enought enough property damage to make Trigon green with envy- how can we begin to think we can help out?" He mumbled to nobody.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 6:31 pm

"Well, I didn't see that coming.." Emily said with a slight huff. Matt was still in a daze, and as he clung to Emily some vines grew up around them to protect them. "What... happened?" Matt asked slowly, looking around at his surroundings. Everything had been but a blur, like waking from a dream and remembering it as but a thought or feeling, rather than a memory. Emily cringed suddenly and clutched her forehead.

Though she was strong for her age, Emily still received great pain from her visions. "It's happening now..." she managed to mumble through the pain, "Rift is escaping..." and with that she passed out, still being held in Matt's arms. Gently the stem of a nearby potted plant moved over to where Matt and Emily sat, and bloomed into a bed of flowers. Matt set Emily on the flowers, in hopes she might rest.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 6:34 pm

I snorted shaking my fur"ya sure it was." i mumbled in a sarcastic tone. My scar was now faded away enough so people could only notice it if they tried to.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 6:36 pm

Sullivan stopped dragging the Titan leader along after they were outside, she released Ivy and walked a few feet away before sighing and placing a hand on the back of her head. The air was soothing, she needed soothing. " Look.....here's the deal Ivy" The cadet turned and tried to look reasonable, but it came off as constipated and grumpy. " You need to organize this group, you need people patrolling the city, you need people maintaining communications at the base, you need to control that damn psycho of yours or she is going to seriously hurt some innocent people....I want you to answer me truthfully....When was the last time your team went out and just saved some normal people?...From anything? Muggers? Murders? Kidnappers? Just Anything"

The brunette was trying to be reasonable, these kids didn't have the structure that she had been given, they didn't have someone experienced to show them what they needed to do. Suddenly Sully realized that...maybe that was why the Guardians had sent her to this particular place on Earth....They needed structure...and she could help them with that.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 6:40 pm

(Yay I'm a psycho hippie!)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 6:41 pm

(The psycho-iest!)
Ivy sighed. "We stopped an earthquake just this morning."

Last edited by abreu7 on 1/29/2010, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 6:43 pm

I looked around keeping my head down.im not sure why but i was shy and unsure about being sround so many people at once. I wasnt the best crowd pup. I got up and sat in a corner trying to be unseen.

Last edited by Lupe on 1/29/2010, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 6:44 pm

(have y'all forgotten about Nightstalker and the earthquake?)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 6:46 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(have y'all forgotten about Nightstalker and the earthquake?)

(Earthquake....oh yeeeeeah...NS was a murder on our part though. That wouldn't look to good. I go edit!)

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 6:55 pm

Sullivan sighed and tilted her head as her fingers kneed her temple. " Ivy...While that is good and I'm impressed that I have seen so little damage...You should be having to stop these things every day, more then once.....There is crime going on all around us.....We can't let up on the unjust and wicked...We must be vigilant" The brunette smiled slightly and placed a hand on the other girls shoulder. " In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night. No evil shall escape my sight"

The cadet patted Ivy' shoulder and removed her hand. " You need to find a time where you can gather all those who you call Titans, you need to inform them of what the team is failing at and how it can be remedied...I am here to help you in any way I can"
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 6:58 pm

Ivy returned the smile. "Thanks Sullivan." She hugged her, and began to lead her back to the medical bay. She had a feeling Sullivan would be teaching them a lot, but she also had a feeling they'd teach her quite a bit, too.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 7:02 pm

Emily's head stopped hurting, and she turned towards Luna. "Yes... I'm all right, thank you" she said as she smiled weakly. There was a long pause, and the sudden silence of the tower was welcomed. Finally Matt sighed, and rubbed his head. "We aren't from here..." he began, "But we're willing to help you all if you need it. It's more noble than just lounging around killing time."

"Yes," Emily added, "after all, killing time murders opportunities." and with that she smiled again.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 7:04 pm

Sully had tensed at getting hugged, it had been awhile since she'd received any sort of affection short of a hard pat on the back. She followed Ivy back to the tower silently, feeling a bit embarrassed but for the most part she had regained her calm composure.

She did sorta wish she hadn't thrown that burger on the ground though.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/29/2010, 7:12 pm

Malice got up hours after the epidemic. She looked at Karmy who was still twitching, looking in compassion she turned and left the tower, left a note and left the city. She stood over her equipment she dropped earlier. A snake slithered over it as it was it's home. Gazing over it for a minute or longer, she waited for the snake to slither over a good spot, when the chance came she smashed the snake's head.

Malice geared back up and walked east.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top