OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/29/2010, 5:17 pm

(That sounds more like Sky Charm xD)
Walking through the halls avoiding Bloody-Luna, Sky ran into Zero. "Oof, sorry Zero." Seeing the new people she asked, "More people, ok... Hello I'm Sky Jones." Oh yeah! She thought, Didn't screw it up!

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/29/2010, 5:23 pm

Luna entered her room and she put an ice pack on Lupe. "Great. Now im the new "bloody mary"" Luna sat on the floor as Lupe was on the bed. "Great way to show yourself to the guests, Oh i'm bloody Luna nice to meet you." she mocked her self as she hit her own fore head "idiot!" she siged and cleaned the floor as it was covered with herbs and markings. "no wonder everyone thinks youre a freak..." she held her cresent moon like mirror and saw the group in he main room and she set the mirror down. Then she entered her bathroom to change her clothes

Last edited by Shadow_of_Darkness on 1/29/2010, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 5:26 pm

Finally, someone who isn't covered in blood or carrying giant knives, thought Matt as he stood up to greet Sky. "I am Matt Johnson, and this is Emily Roxberry." he said as he shook her hand, and Emily took her turn shaking her hand. Instantly Emily's mind was flooded with visions of Sky's past.

Emily stepped back, dazed from the flood of confusing visions. "ex..experiment 2779..?" she asked quietly, putting her hand to her forehead to try to massage the minor pain away.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/29/2010, 5:38 pm

Sky was shocked that Emily knew that, but didn't show it. "How did ya know?" That was all she could say.

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 5:39 pm

Ivy snapped back to reality when she heard Zero call her by her unfavored nickname. She heard Sullivan squeal and gave a chuckle. "Yep. Soda never goes out of style." She stretched up from the couch, and excused herself from Sullivan. She turned and sprinted out the door, bumping right into a stranger. She quickly backed up and saw a tall new boy.Blushing she apologized, "Sorry." Seeing the others, she almost thumped Zero but remembered he was injured. Never hit an injured person. So instead, she turned to the two strangers and sutck out both of her hands. "Hi, I'm Ivy." She introduced herself with a warm smile.Not noticing the shocked expression on Sky's face at all.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 5:40 pm

Matt greeted Ivy, and shook her hand, but Emily still had her hand on her forehead. Matt spoke up, since Emily was still weak from the headaches. "She... sees the past." he said bluntly, blushing a little bit from embarrassment. "I'm sorry about that."

He turned to Ivy and smiled. "It's very nice to meet you." and noticed Ivy's expression when the nearby potted plants all bloomed instantly. "Oh... it's sorta my power" he said as he blushed, "What do you do?"

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 5:47 pm

Ivy was both ecstatic and shocked. Another nature person. Her grin became larger. "Kinda the same thing. Weather, the elements and..." Her voice trailed off. Instead she turned towards the plant and caused another flower to blossom. "Plants."

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 5:50 pm

I was not sure if she knew i was awake or not. I slept for a short while and was unable to stay awake. I waas going to say something to her but i was slightly afraid. Once she left for the bathroom i sat up. "Not everybody thinks you are besides im the one who got you in the mess" I mumbled softly and limped out of the room. Starting down the hallway.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 5:52 pm

Zero made his way down the hallway, rubbing the sore spot on his back wher ehe had been shot. Using his healing ability he didn't have to wory about it re-opening and bleedign to death, but he couldn't make it perfect. He noticed Lupe as he made his way to his room.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/29/2010, 5:56 pm

Luna followed Lupe "no, you didn't i chose to go help you." Luna said as she grabbed the pup "i don't want to you walking either, youre hurt. Lets just go get some water for you okay?" Luna said as she walked into the main room she muttered to herself "nice entrance Luna.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 5:58 pm

As they drank their coffee, the manager of the store came out. By chance he looked at Karmy and was instantly on edge. "Why does that girl look so familiar?" he thought to himself and looked at the ceiling. There on the ceiling was another picture of Karmy. Why was it on the ceiling? Who knows, but once he saw it he gasped. "OH MY GOD! ITS HER!!" he screamed pointing to Karmy. Karmy suddenly gulped down her entire drink. Malice looked at her with wide eyes as other people in the cafe screamed in horror.

Karmy twitched.

For the next few hours, different screams were heard through out the city.

"OH MY GOD!!'

"WHERE DID SHE GET THE TANK?!!?!'

"THE HORROR!!"

"DUCKIES!!! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!"

"IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!!"

"THE INSANITY! PURE INSANITY!!"

"SHE'S GOT GLUE!! RUN!!"

After a good 4 hours of terror, everyone was back in the tower's medical bay. Poor Lupe and Nyah were glued together as Luna tried to get them to stay still long enough so she could unstick them. Sky was in the corner, rocking back and forth muttering something about 'evil ducks' bread crumbs. Angel was trying to get her hair to stop catching on fire. Ivy was covered in cheese sitting on a chair, trying to wipe it all off. Sullivan was standing in the corner, munching on a hamburger. Malice and Zero were hovering over the medical bed were a bloody, heavily sedated Karmy lay with a straight jacket on. Zero was covering his eyes, having just hypnotized the insane girl, while Malice was working on patching her back up. Matt and Emily sat in a corner, holding each other tight. "Well, I didn't see that one coming." Emily said out loud.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 6:01 pm

[Epic. I can't think of a proper reply XD ]

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 6:04 pm

(It just had to be done guys, it just had to be done!)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 6:05 pm

(Nice Karm. Seriously.)
Ivy squirted Angel with water, using moisture in the air, to extinguish her hair. Then she focused on herself. "Aw man.." The cheese was in places she never wanted cheese. Karm seemed well protected at the moment, with everyone in the medical bay. The showers were going to be occupied soon, so words tumbling out of her mouth, she murmured a quick good bye and sprinted outside the tower. She raced to the edge, leapt, and splashed into the water, clothes and all. Her head popped over the water and she smiled. Cheese was completely washed off and it was an instant snack for the fish. She dove deep into the water, momentarily forgetting all her troubles.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 6:06 pm

I looked up at her. "you do know my hearing is off the chart so i can hear everything you say from miles away right?" I snorted. "and ive had much worse injuries than this." But i let her take me to wherever.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 1/29/2010, 6:06 pm

(wairt who plays ivy)

Last edited by Lupe on 1/29/2010, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 6:07 pm

The cadet didn't mind being ignored, actually she sorta did as she expected a bit more from this so called 'leader, but she was far to busy to be angry at the moment. She popped the soda open and licked the corner of her mouth as the familiar fizz of the drink fuzzled out to greet her. After a moment of hesitation she just tilted the can back and began downing the drink.

Sullivan could have purred at the nostalgic sensations, if her mouth wasn't full that is. She only stopped once half of the can was gone, sighing as she walked back to the couch. She plopped down on it, looking to the TV she found the remote and started flipping channels again, until she stopped when a very diabolical mug shot caught her eye. The mask wasn't that scary, just half black and half copper, but that eye, it was deep and hateful, deadly. The brunette found herself not really listening to what was being said, simply staring at the visage of apparently a villain from the past.

Then all sorts of hell broke loose, she didn't really know how it had happened, she remembered being very annoyed but satisfied that she was eating something. It wasn't until about the third bite into the hamburger that she realized what she was doing. Her eyes narrowed as she removed herself from the corner and tossed the food onto the ground. " That...IS IT!!" She was officially irate now.

Last edited by BloodlessGoddess on 1/29/2010, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/29/2010, 6:10 pm

Luna looked at Lupe and Nyah "great." she tried to unglue them , however she couldn't she tried using energy to break it off and it worked. "Finally." she said as they were unglue and she looked at everyone "Wasn't that a joy ride." she said sitting next to Lupe.

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 6:15 pm

Zero, after making sure Karmy was straped down with fifty straps, chains, ropes, energy binders, handcuffs, yarn, a rope made of his own shirts, lightsabers, and old cookie dough, and making sure she was in a deep DEEP sleep, he sloughed his way out into the common room where he saw sullivan. Floping face first into the couch oposite her, he mumbled soemhting that could be best interpreted as 'Hello.' However, she seemed irritated aobut something, so he sighed and began to twitch uncontrolably.

Last edited by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 6:16 pm

(LOFL RED!!!)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/29/2010, 6:17 pm

Ivy stumbled onto the shore, happier than she had been in quite some time. Manipulating the sunlight to dry herself, she sauntered back into the tower and into the medical bay just in time to see Sullivan through a tantrum.

"What is it?" She asked, rushing up to her.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/29/2010, 6:19 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote: "Well, I didn't see that one coming." Emily said out loud.

(hahaha nice blind joke xDDD)

Last edited by Charm on 1/29/2010, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/29/2010, 6:19 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(LOFL RED!!!)
I try X3

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/29/2010, 6:21 pm

Sullivan looked to Zero, her eye twitching as she marched to him and literally hefted him off the couch by his front. She couldn't hold him up for very long, but her ring glowed, helping her hold him up by giving her energy to rest her arms on. " This. Is. NOT OK! What kind of team are you running?!"

This chaos and discord, as well as the sudden inability to control her own body in whatever little crack fest had happened pushed her raw temper over the edge. She glared up at Zero as she shook him slightly, teeth grinding together loud enough to be heard as she waited for her answer. " This is unacceptable! You let someone with that sort of power just run around?! You people are suppose to be upholding justice and peace for the civilians! You can't even control someone on your own damn team!"

The cadet dropped him as Ivy came up to her, she twitched and grabbed the other girls hand. " You're coming with me!" She began dragging Ivy towards the Towers exit, she needed air, she needed space to think.

Last edited by BloodlessGoddess on 1/29/2010, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/29/2010, 6:22 pm

Charm wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote: "Well, I didn't see that one coming." Emily said out loud.

hahaha nice blind joke xDDD

(Lol no I meant it like since she can see into the future and everything! I didnt mean it like that!)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top