OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/28/2010, 4:46 pm

"She should be on her way up. We really haven't had time to see the whole tower ya know." Sky really wasn't a fan of this girl. Though Sky loved the GLC and all their ideas, Sully wasn't what she had hoped for in a Green Lanturn. Plus she was still alittle paranoid with her. "Ivy is alittle... to natural for me but a good leader... at times..." Sighing she moved to the couch and sat. "So, tell me about yourself."

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 4:49 pm

(I'm doing this for the shear fun of it XD)

Karmy waved her away, "Ah sleep is a luxery. I don't need it." She pulled something out of her bag. It was an egg timer. She twisted the knob and placed it next to Malices head. "If you can get to the roof in 1 minute's, I maybe might possibly go to sleep! And if not, i'm gonna go back to jumping!"

And portaled to the roof and waited.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/28/2010, 4:51 pm

Having hidden her hula hoop in the oak tree, Ivy shuffled into the common room, seeing Sky and a stranger. A stranger in a Green Lantern uniform! Ivy couldn't believe it. Next to the titans, the Green Lanterns had always been an amazing group of hereos to her, and now she was about to meet one. With a warm smile she introduced herself, and stuck out her hand. "Hi, I'm Ivy the group's current leader."

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/28/2010, 4:59 pm

Emily began telling Zero about his past, and the experiments that had happened to him. "So, what is my mother's name?" he asked her. Emily was just about to say it when Rift suddenly smashed through the window into the room.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/28/2010, 5:00 pm

Sullivan was a bit overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of the 'leader'. The cadet grabbed the other girls hand and gave it a firm shake, smiling confidently as she nodded. " A pleasure to meet you..Ivy" She looked over at Sky to make sure this was the person she asked for. Upon confirmation she released the Titan Leaders hand and straightened up. " I wish to discuss something important with you and your group"

She rubbed at her shoulder a bit, actually seeming nervous. " Could I.....watch the news?" She laughed weakly and suddenly lost her rigid posture, she had been holding it in, but despite all her show of rigidity and taciturnity she was a laid back earth girl at heart. Her will wouldn't allow for the Green Lantern corps training to warp her personality.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 1/28/2010, 5:00 pm

(Rawr!!)

"Hello, hero!" Rift sneered at Zero. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything!"
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/28/2010, 5:00 pm

"Karmy! KAAARMY!!!" Malice screamed and was strapped in tight. She tried to budge but she couldn't. The thought maybe someone could come and help her. Maybe. Maybe not. She tried moving her fingers, she was able to! She felt where her knife is supposed to be, then realized that she took off all her equipment back at the outskirts of the city. "Ugh... crud." There was no way out. She for no reason started biting the air, and thought after a second of doing that what on earth she was doing.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/28/2010, 5:02 pm

Emily gasped, and Matt jumped in front of her. Instantly the nearby potted plants began growing large, and Matt prepared to fight.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/28/2010, 5:02 pm

Karmy appeared back in front of Malice. Looking at the clock she saw she had 30 seconds. "Just to make things fair!" she placed a knife next to hand and portaled back to the roof. She prepared to jump.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/28/2010, 5:05 pm

Zero was betond irritated that Rift wa sinterupting somehtign this important. Without one of his usually insults, he generated a red energy blast in his hands, and aime dit at Rift. "You thought you versus three of us was a good idea because..." Zero asked.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/28/2010, 5:10 pm

Ivy offered her the remote. "Sure, you can watch the news. I'll contact the rest of the team." She turned away and sauntered into the hall, where she yanked out her communicator. "Ivy calling. Team meeting back at the tower." She murmured into it. When her message was complete, she went back into the common room.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/28/2010, 5:15 pm

Sullivan looked to Sky, then back to the remote, then to Sky again.

Her face turned a bright red and she averted her gaze to the wall, in all her three years in space she hadn't watched TV, nor had she watched that much of it when she had lived on Earth.

Sullivan had forgotten how to work a remote.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/28/2010, 5:22 pm

"I'm not much of a TV person/werewolf/vampire, so if ya need anything, I'll b in the gym..." Before she headed out Sky went over to Sully and pointed to the big red button on the remote. "THat's the power button."

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow on 1/28/2010, 5:25 pm

Rift disappeared, reappearing behind Zero. "Yeah, I'm not so sure I care anymore."
SnowFallsSlow
Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael on 1/28/2010, 5:26 pm

Sullivan stared at the remote as Sky pressed the power button, she furrowed her brows at the device and cleared her throat. " I knew that" She turned towards the screen and stared at it, the only real description for her expression would have been worship.

The brunette fiddled with the remote a bit before finding the channel button. " ok...ok Metropolis news....Metropolis news...Oh! Cool! New Sitcom" She smiled a bit before realizing she was talking out loud, she huffed a bit and kept flipping channels, looking for a familiar news caster or whatever would let her see the news for back home.
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 1/28/2010, 5:45 pm

As Rift appeared behind Zero, a vine suddenly wrapped around his wrist. "May I help you?" Matt asked sarcastically.

-------

http://titans.7forum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=512

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top