OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by redeagle321 on 1/21/2010, 1:50 pm

When Karmy said the word 'Slade,' A chill shot Down Zero's spine. He had never seen him before, but he knew plenty about him from nightwing. He would have inquired more, but Karmy passed out again. "Will I EVER understand these crazy girls?" Zero thought to himself as he preped an IV for Karmy, Deja'vu hiting him like a bus...

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/21/2010, 3:12 pm

A few hours later Karmy finally woke up. She sat up and rubbed her head. Looking around the room she spotted Zero by the window. "Uh... Hey Z."
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/21/2010, 3:15 pm

Luna didn't reply, (Maybe 'cause she isn't online..) so Ivy figured she had it under control. She flew back to the tower and plopped onto the couch. For the moment, she just wanted to relax and forget about the psychos who keep attacking 24/7. She pulled out her ipod (Which somehow survived everything in her pocket.) and began listening to a song that really suited how she was feeling at the moment: "Me Against The World".

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/21/2010, 3:21 pm

Zero was releived when Karmy woke up, and NOT in the midst of a halucination either. 'Hey, you ok?' he asked. he didn't how how good of a condition she was in so he tried to make sure she was ok. 'You seem to get in a lot of fights.' He said, adjusting her IV bag and checking the redings on the medical monitors.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/21/2010, 3:26 pm

Karmy laughed nervously, "Yeah.. I have been haven't I?" and she looked at the IV, "Uh hey Z, whats in that? I'm not really a big fan of.. uh... needles"
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/21/2010, 3:27 pm

Malice looks outside of an abandoned warehouse with no widows, the sky seemed to be giving hints of a thunderstorm. She sat back, she had about two hours of rest, Rift was awake. He seemed a bit wired and ready to plug Nightstalker with a barrage of bullets at any given time of the day. Malice looked back outside. "I hate the rain." she said.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/21/2010, 3:39 pm

Zero casualy glanced at Karmy. 'Oh, not much, just nitroglycerin and gasoline.' Zero joked. when it looked like Karmy was about shed her skin, Zero took it back. 'Just kiding. You lost a lot of blood and body fluids, this keeps you from being dehydrated.' he said, pointing to the IV bag.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/21/2010, 3:46 pm

When the song ended, and continued on to shuffle mode, Ivy realized nobody had filled in the criminal files. Getting up with a stretch and a yawn, she went to the main computer and opened up the criminal files. To say the least, she was shocked. All the old files were there, old criminals. She read through a few, and was at awe over the villians the original titans used to fight. They really were that awesome.

After filling out a file for Malice, Nightstalker and Rift (She was disappointed the only weakness the titans had found was Rift's) something caught her eye. Slade's file. Without hesitation, she clicked it. The screen was filled with words, the biggest file yet. She was even more surprised with what she read at the bottom.

Weakness: N/A

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/21/2010, 3:53 pm

After Karmy calmed down her heart from Zero's little joke she turned to him, "Did anything happen when i was out?"
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/21/2010, 4:00 pm

'Not all TOO much- Malice and her boyfriend left, and Luna stayed behind to take care of a newcomer.' Zero said, waking out the box he got in the tech district. 'At least this went largeley unnoticed.' He said. From the box, he procured a black ball, covered in blue mehcanical symbols.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/21/2010, 4:02 pm

Rift looked up at Malice. "You don't like the what?" He asked. "The rain. Hard to fight in." She responded. "We can wait till the storm passes and kill her later." Rift suggested. "That's funny." Malice said ignoring his suggestion.

"What is?"
"How Karmy and I are so alike."
"Is she?"
"Exactly. She's a perfect mirror of me."
"How so?"
"Everything she said last night, I would have said."
"Really?"
"Yeah, really... sorry. My mind is somewhere else. I just felt like talking."
"Okay."

There was a silence between them. Rift decided to break the ice. "You wanna talk more?" he asked. "You barely get the chance to." Malice thought about this for a second. "No. Lets just get some more rest. Wait for the storm to pass."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/21/2010, 4:09 pm

(We are soooo not alike Mercy >_<)

Karmy walked up and looked at the strange device, "Dude Z! What is that? It's shiny..." and she reached for it.
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/21/2010, 4:13 pm

Zero swiped it out of her reach. 'This little bad-boy is called an omega array. If anything enters the tower without us knowing after I plug it in, they would have to be a ghost to be undetected.' he said. He stuffed it back in his pocket for now. He needed to ask Her soemhting. 'Karm, I need to know something. Earlier, when you snaped up, you mentioned Slade. Is there a reason, or were you just halucinating again?'

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/21/2010, 4:33 pm

(So... guys i really don't know if i should reveal Slade yet! Please gimme your 2 cents in this... Seriously I want to get something outta the candy machine and i need 2 cents!)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/21/2010, 4:55 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(So... guys i really don't know if i should reveal Slade yet! Please gimme your 2 cents in this... Seriously I want to get something outta the candy machine and i need 2 cents!)

(yeah I think 73 pages is enough :3)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/21/2010, 4:56 pm

Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:(So... guys i really don't know if i should reveal Slade yet! Please gimme your 2 cents in this... Seriously I want to get something outta the candy machine and i need 2 cents!)

(Huh?)
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/21/2010, 4:57 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Mercy wrote:

(Huh?)
>_<
you can reveal slade

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/21/2010, 5:08 pm

Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:
Mercy wrote:

(Huh?)
>_<
you can reveal slade

(Yeah i guess thats true.. everyones so confused XD)

Karmy looked up at Zero, "Oh... Well you know how I was kidnapped?" She avoided his eyes as he nodded

"Slade and Malice were the ones who did it..."
Fishing4Infinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/21/2010, 5:20 pm

Zero's jaw droped when he heard about Karm and the true nature of her torturer. 'Slade? Are you sure?' Zero asked. He knew they had been having a rough time with the villains lately, but if SLADE was involved...
Zero pulled out his comunicator. 'Ivy, I need you up here, pronto.' He said urgently, not even bothering to use a nickname.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/21/2010, 5:32 pm

Ivy heard her communicator ring out with Zero's message. The urgency in his voice told her something was up. She quickly closed Slade's file and raced to the medical bay, when she walked in her hands were glowing. Seeing there wasn't a fight, as she would have thought, she stuffed her hands into her pockets. After a quick greeting to Karm, she asked, "What is it?"

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 1/21/2010, 5:34 pm

Zero looked at Ivy. 'Ivy, Karm just told me who it was that tortured her.' Zero said quietly. He pasued before continuing.'

'It was Slade.'

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/21/2010, 6:03 pm

Malice leaned her head back and closed her eyes, it started to rain softly. She sat right back up and she saw Rift at the opposite side of the room, his head down and his eyes closed. She hoped he was asleep, she wanted him well rested for the fight. She studied him for a while, his breathing pattern seemed normal, and that was good. She tried to rest, but only came up with more thought of what she experienced. She started reminiscing, Malice often did to calm her nerves.

Slade handed Malice a knife. "I'm sure you know how to use that already." Slade started. Malice was only 11 years old and she had a tactical knife placed in her hand with intentions to kill with it. "But just because you know how to use it doesn't mean you're skilled in it. Come, kill me." Slade finished. Malice was confused. "Kill you sir?" Malice asked. "Yes. Kill me with the knife I gave you." Slade commanded. "What did I tell you about following orders?" Malice got scared, she shut her eyes and using both hands she ran over to Slade and tried to stab him. Slade of course parried the attack and took the knife from her hands. "Now then, I will start teaching you how to use this weapon." Slade said...

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/21/2010, 6:05 pm

Luna looked at the girl with a dark stare as she stands in front of her..."you think youre going somewhere?" Luna asked her

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 1/21/2010, 6:05 pm

(Nice dramatic effect. xD)

Ivy was speechless. Her eyes wide with shock. She had just been looking at the man's file! He had no weakness, and now they were up against him. "Please tell me you're kidding." She finally stammered. She collapsed into the nearest chair, her face went white. Thoughts rushed through her head, and she came to a conclusion.

"We need the first titans." she announced.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on 1/21/2010, 6:18 pm

(So we gonna come in as the originals?!:D)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top