Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by The White Wolf on 2/1/2010, 8:18 pm

I looked at Luna and nodded slowly letting her know i was in there. I would never let my demon take control over me not again. I stodd next to her but did not let Ben from my sights. I glared him in the eyes snarling.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 2/1/2010, 8:20 pm

"Let us begin, Experiment 001." Ben commanded Matt, and with that Matt leaped from the 4th floor. Vines caught him right before he hit the concrete, and within seconds the area was covered in roots and vines. Matt's eyes looked glazed over, yet he still was able to see.

Ben jumped down too, and put his hand on Matt. Matt lifted his right arm, sending a large amount of roots and vines at the two enemies-- far more than Matt could have ever done on his own; this was Ben's power augmentation ability in effect.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa on 2/1/2010, 8:23 pm

Ivy landed near Aurora and the others. Mercy and Karm could handle themselves, this was a lesson she had learned all too well, back when they all dwelled in Jump City. Matt, on the other hand, seemed in dire trouble and needed their help. Now.

She pressed her palm against a tree again, searching for Matt, Mercy and Karm. Mercy and Karm, she couldn't get a trace on. Matt, however, was about to battle. With....Lupe? Luna? More old friends! "Matt's still at 1234 Villian St. I'm going to go help him." She announced. "If you want to come with me, just follow." She started her flight towards Villian St.

Global Mod
Global Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on 2/1/2010, 8:24 pm

Ghost stood on the window, leaning against the post. His rifle was on his back, just in case things got difficult.
"Looks like the kid's doin' well with that enhancement."
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2/1/2010, 8:25 pm

"Ready Lupe?" luna said as she raised her hands and sent large shards out of energy towads the vines. Luna looked at Ghost and Ben as she hovered above the ground with energy surrounding her, "Pertisc!" Then a shadow went towards Ghost looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 on 2/1/2010, 8:26 pm

"She's right. Mercy and Kamr can handle themselves, I'm guna find Matt." Cara threw her arms out in front of her and turned the streets into ice. Then she skated off in the direction Ivy had went.
Starfire_02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 2/1/2010, 8:27 pm

Quickly Ben pulsed another surge of energy into Matt, and two trees came out of the ground diagonally, defending the two. Matt then sent a surge of roots towards Lupe in an attempt to kill quickly.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on 2/1/2010, 8:29 pm

Ghost saw the shadow in front of him, and casually said, "Care to dance?" he jumped from the window to the ground and scanned the area. He saw Luna waiting.
"That your pet? Cute."
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on 2/1/2010, 8:32 pm

"Marvelous, isn't it?" Twoface asked Ghost, seeing Matt/Ben unleashed on the riders. "With those abilities, it seems like what I have in store for you boys won't be as dificult as I thought." Twoface said, lighting a Cigar and taking a deep puff. He steped back when Lupe appeared to Ghost. Casius however steped forward. "They send their pets to fight us. Cute." Casius taunted.

-Commander Data
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2/1/2010, 8:33 pm

Luna looked at Ben and focused on him "Genrti!" and a large blast went towards the trees destroying them. Luna heard ghost and told him in a dark voice"you should watch your mouth" then the shdow grabbed ghost and threw him into a tree and its eyes glowed as she looked at Ghost. "Don't look into its eyes" she said smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 2/1/2010, 8:33 pm

I looked at the vines and snarled. I started to claw and bite my way threw them. I didnt know what Ben was planning but i had a feeling Matt was being used. I began t charge Ben however one of his vines cut through my fur on my forhead tringling down my eye myscar was reveled. I grew larger with rage and my for sifted into more demon than werewolf.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=22
(my demon self)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 2/1/2010, 8:37 pm

Ben smirked, for he had more tricks up his sleeve. He pulsed more energy into Matt, and in moments the plants were restored, and the trees regrown. "Now, Experiment 001!" he yelled, and with that Matt created thorns and thistles that covered the entire area. Though they were fighting in an alley, there was enough room for the two trees to grow even bigger, their branches touching the tips of the buildings.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on 2/1/2010, 8:38 pm

"You don't want to look into my eyes," Ghost laughed as he lit his laser on his optic scope, aiming at Luna. He switched to thermal vision as well and took out his sniper.
"Last I remembered, shadows don't like the light very much. Let's see how yours deals with it."
Without a moment's delay, he threw a flashbang from his belt, causing everyone in the vicinity to be blinded - except himself thanks to his thermal vision - and deafened.
He then aimed his rifle at the girl, and fired an incendiary round directly at her left shoulder. A yell issued.
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf on 2/1/2010, 8:41 pm

I looked at luna in horror and ran itno ghost jumping on top of him digging my nails into his flesh and sunk my teeth into his neck, pinning him to the floor i crushed his bones making a sicking crack.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on 2/1/2010, 8:42 pm

Ben was getting a bit frustrated. "Kill that creature!" he yelled, and Matt turned and launched himself up towards Lupe. Quickly some vines wrapped around Lupe, piercing into his flesh. Unfortunately, Luna saw the vines and prepared to cut them.

Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2/1/2010, 8:45 pm

Delano looked at Adela "its Jane!" Adela looked at him "jane?! I havent seen her in years!" she stood up but in pain. Delano looked her and breath fired at Adela "sorry." however fire didnt come out.. It was some energy and it healed her. Adela looked at him and ran out to see Luna she ran towards the group and saw Matt with Ben and she took out her blades as Delanos skin went hard as the blade

the shot went into Luna she let out a yelled and looked at Ghost and a large hand formed behind him and punched him from her... Luna's viens were aching and were boiling up.. She used energy to cut the vines and she shot a powerful blast at Ben... She saw Adela "is that you?" she said as Ben began to recover

-------

http://titans.7forum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=521

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top