Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Starfire_02 on 1/20/2010, 11:41 pm

YoungTitan213 wrote:Rob/Cy? Umm....I'm gonna be someone else if we do that pairing...no offense. In all honesty though, I think it should be Rob/Star, cuz it's canon.

THANK YOU!! :D
avatar
Starfire_02

Posts : 938
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 21
Location : Jump City: Titans Tower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/20/2010, 11:52 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:
YoungTitan213 wrote:Rob/Cy? Umm....I'm gonna be someone else if we do that pairing...no offense. In all honesty though, I think it should be Rob/Star, cuz it's canon.

THANK YOU!! :D
Star/BB let's leave it at that.

_________________
Hear that sound? That incredible melody filling your head? That music pumping through your veins? That beat going thump tump, thump thump? It's a song called living life. The artist is you.
avatar
Music_Hero2779

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Starfire_02 on 1/20/2010, 11:52 pm

Should we have a vote? O.o
avatar
Starfire_02

Posts : 938
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 21
Location : Jump City: Titans Tower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/20/2010, 11:56 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:Should we have a vote? O.o
Let's just let it roll on it's own...

_________________
Hear that sound? That incredible melody filling your head? That music pumping through your veins? That beat going thump tump, thump thump? It's a song called living life. The artist is you.
avatar
Music_Hero2779

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal on 1/20/2010, 11:59 pm

Yeah let it roll kids XD

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 1/21/2010, 6:46 am

So we have:
Robin
Starfire
Syren
Ivy
Casius
Ya-yu
Kahna
Ghost
(these r just the ones with char. sheets)


Last edited by icegal2779 on 1/23/2010, 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More pplz with char. sheets)

_________________
Hear that sound? That incredible melody filling your head? That music pumping through your veins? That beat going thump tump, thump thump? It's a song called living life. The artist is you.
avatar
Music_Hero2779

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by archiesangel on 1/21/2010, 6:58 am

Hero Name- Kahna (pronounced: Ka-na)
Real Name- Kilikanah (pronounced: Kill-ik-kan-a)
Age-15

Appearance
Hair- Shoulder length dirty blond/ black when wet
Height-5'
Weight-110lbs
Dress- hair hanging or pulled up in a ponytail/ black suit she made herself with pockets on each side of her hips, calfs, shoulders, and arms below the elbows for knives/ has black army boots,/ always wears a dogtag necklace-one side with her name, the other with a picture of a wolf/ and has two sword holders strapped onto her back fully equipped with swords
Formal- a short blue dress with straps that she also made herself
Eyes- dark blue during the day/ looks white at night
Skin- tanned well

Powers- emotion manipulation: can sense and influence (not nessessarily change) the emotions of people around her and can tell when someone else is lying

Weapons/Techniques- knives are her speciality but she also likes to use swords

Weaknesses- always knows when someone is lying/ doesn't talk much but when she does it normally gets her into horrible trouble/ being sociable/ sensing every emotion from anybody
Strengths- knives/ being quiet/ music

Likes-Music or silence/ knives/ being alone
Dislikes-talking/ other people

History/Origins: Kahna grew up with extremely controlling parents in a small Florida town. But when her mom started to hit her and her dad did nothing to stop it, she ran away in the middle of the night to a Tennessee town. She worked as a waitress in a small cafe until one day a man shot 3 people inside. Kahna helped as a nurse and discovered she could felt the pain of the victims. When a young girl about her own age at the time died from a shot, Kahna felt her dying, got terribly fightened, and ran out, meeting the man outside the parking lot. He pulled the gun on her but before he could shoot, she grabbed a knife from the apron she was wearing and rushed him. As they struggled, he ended up taking out a pocket knife and she ended up killing him in self defense. Confused by the dead man at her feet and the emotions she was feeling inside, she ran. Kahna lived in the Smoky mountains, secluded for four years taking small trips to a near-by town to practice her ability. Hearing about the heroes in Gotham, she decided it was time to rejoin society and travel to the city to try to help others. She still has problems with trusting people and doesn't let anyone touch her. She is very reserved and quiet but when she gets angry she has a tendency to blow up at the person. Kahna still works on her ability and has to be alone often to gather her thoughts and not get overwhelmed by others' emotions. She does not show emotion often.
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by redeagle321 on 1/22/2010, 11:38 am

So, when do we start?

_________________
"Captain, The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the bgining of wisdom, is 'I do not know.'"

-Commander Data
avatar
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal on 1/22/2010, 11:45 am

We need some villains... I'll gladly play as some villains, but I haven't approved of all the characters...

I also need to know where your character stands Red, is he a hero a villain or a merc?

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by redeagle321 on 1/22/2010, 11:46 am

Casius is a merc, but will mostly be taking the role of villain, as I plan for one of his missions to pit him directly against the titans.


Last edited by redeagle321 on 1/22/2010, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"Captain, The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the bgining of wisdom, is 'I do not know.'"

-Commander Data
avatar
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal on 1/22/2010, 12:27 pm

redeagle321 wrote:Casisu is a merc, but will mostly be taking the role of villain, as I plan for one of his missions to pit him directly against the titans.

Okay cool, so I'm assuming that everyone else are heroes.

I plan to make a character myself... >_<

We'll start as soon as we get another villain.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/22/2010, 4:53 pm

Karmy tis joining
avatar
Fishing4Infinity
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Buddah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal on 1/22/2010, 5:44 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:Karmy tis joining

Needs detailed Character sheet posted here >_<

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/22/2010, 8:07 pm

Mercy wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:Karmy tis joining

Needs detailed Character sheet posted here >_<

Oh right sorry
avatar
Fishing4Infinity
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Buddah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Ghost on 1/22/2010, 11:02 pm

Let's give this a shot.. for a second time.

GHOST
Name-Unknown
Age-21
gender: Male - for voice reference, go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgw66N7KYY
Alias-Ghost

Appearance
Hair: Unknown
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 241 lbs fully armored
Dress: A black full body suit that covers his body and hair; covering his suit are segments of plated armor that, although heavy, do not interfere with Ghost's agility. His eyes are covered by an ocular device with three lenses: two glow a bright green while the other some times shoots a red laser, possibly to mark his target. Other than giving Ghost an intimidating look, the device gives him both night and thermal vision. Lastly, the rest of his face is covered by a mask with a skull's mouth imprinted on (for reference, look at my avatar).

Eyes: Unknown
Skin: Unknown
General: A shadowy freelancer looking for a purpose for his power; this probing question, however, does not stop his personality from showing, as he is as deadly as he is sarcastic

Abilites: Although no superhuman, Ghost's armor gives him superb protection without hindering his agilility. He is a master at hand-to-hand combat, as well as swordplay. In addition, his accuracy with his sniper rifle is deadly

Weapons:
-Ghost always has his black canister rifle slung over his back; its put to its full use in Ghost's hands as there is no one who possesses better accuracy with such a high calliber bullet.
-On either side of Ghost's waist are two diamond shaped objects; at the touch of a button these objects shoot out two plasma blades on either side of the diamonds, forming a crescent. When sniping fails and the fight gets up close, these blades are Ghost's weapon of choice.
-Like any superhero, Ghost has a utility belt; its contents include grenades, semtex (sticky grenades), stun grenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades.

Strengths: Confidence, accuracy, agility, speed, mental and physical strength, intelligence, resourcefulness, and sarcasm. Pretty much a beast.
Weaknesses: With such huge calliber bullets, he can only carry 1 cartridge of ammunition for his trusty sniper rifle (4 bullets). His blades are somewhat heavy limiting his agility somewhat. Lastly, his search for purpose often makes him unsure of his choices, causing him to hesitate from time to time.
Likes: Headshots, video games, girls, being alone

Dislikes: Large groups of people, tough choices

Bio: Not much is known about this shadowy figure, other than he randomly appeared in the city while two men were robbing a game store; Ghost dealt with the criminals and returned the money, but stole an Xbox and television himself, leaving a note claiming they were his price for the criminals. He later returned the TV, but stole a few games. His history is unknown, but his some times dark personality and shadowy appearance shows he had a complicated and possibly sinister past. Only he knows, and the only way for one to find out is to reach the stone heart beneath the beast.



"Call the shot."


Last edited by Ghost on 1/23/2010, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ghost

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by redeagle321 on 1/22/2010, 11:27 pm

Erm, my character is called Casius also. Do you want to keep the name? If so, I'll just change mine >_>

_________________
"Captain, The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the bgining of wisdom, is 'I do not know.'"

-Commander Data
avatar
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal on 1/22/2010, 11:31 pm

Ghost wrote:Let's give this a shot.. for a second time.

Casius
Name-Unknown
Age-21
gender: Male - for voice reference, go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgw66N7KYY
Alias-Ghost

Appearance
Hair: Unknown
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 241 lbs fully armored
Dress: A black full body suit that covers his body and hair; covering his suit are segments of plated armor that, although heavy, do not interfere with Ghost's agility. His eyes are covered by an ocular device with three lenses: two glow a bright green while the other some times shoots a red laser, possibly to mark his target. Other than giving Ghost an intimidating look, the device gives him both night and thermal vision. Lastly, the rest of his face is covered by a mask with a skull's mouth imprinted on (for reference, look at my avatar).

Eyes: Unknown
Skin: Unknown
General: A shadowy freelancer looking for a purpose for his power; this probing question, however, does not stop his personality from showing, as he is as deadly as he is sarcastic

Abilites: Although no superhuman, Ghost's armor gives him superb protection without hindering his agilility. He is a master at hand-to-hand combat, as well as swordplay. In addition, his accuracy with his sniper rifle is deadly

Weapons:
-Ghost always has his black canister rifle slung over his back; its put to its full use in Ghost's hands as there is no one who possesses better accuracy with such a high calliber bullet.
-On either side of Ghost's waist are two diamond shaped objects; at the touch of a button these objects shoot out two plasma blades on either side of the diamonds, forming a crescent. When sniping fails and the fight gets up close, these blades are Ghost's weapon of choice.
-Like any superhero, Ghost has a utility belt; its contents include grenades, semtex (sticky grenades), stun grenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades.

Strengths: Confidence, accuracy, agility, speed, mental and physical strength, intelligence, resourcefulness, and sarcasm. Pretty much a beast.
Weaknesses: With such huge calliber bullets, he can only carry 1 cartridge of ammunition for his trusty sniper rifle (4 bullets). His blades are somewhat heavy limiting his agility somewhat. Lastly, his search for purpose often makes him unsure of his choices, causing him to hesitate from time to time.
Likes: Headshots, video games, girls, being alone

Dislikes: Large groups of people, tough choices

Bio: Not much is known about this shadowy figure, other than he randomly appeared in the city while two men were robbing a game store; Ghost dealt with the criminals and returned the money, but stole an Xbox and television himself, leaving a note claiming they were his price for the criminals. He later returned the TV, but stole a few games. His history is unknown, but his some times dark personality and shadowy appearance shows he had a complicated and possibly sinister past. Only he knows, and the only way for one to find out is to reach the stone heart beneath the beast.



"Call the shot."


Now... THAT is a character......

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Ghost on 1/23/2010, 12:10 am

redeagle321 wrote:Erm, my character is called Casius also. Do you want to keep the name? If so, I'll just change mine >_>

DAMNIT I FEEL LIKE A RETARD RIGHT NOW. No, no, Casius is your name. I had copied your character sheet's points to base mine off of because I'm frankly terrible at making a character sheet. My character's name is Ghost. Much apologies for not erasing your character's name from my sheet. Sorry man
avatar
Ghost

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal on 1/23/2010, 12:16 am

Ghost wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:Erm, my character is called Casius also. Do you want to keep the name? If so, I'll just change mine >_>

DAMNIT I FEEL LIKE A RETARD RIGHT NOW. No, no, Casius is your name. I had copied your character sheet's points to base mine off of because I'm frankly terrible at making a character sheet. My character's name is Ghost. Much apologies for not erasing your character's name from my sheet. Sorry man

LMAO XD I did that for Abby's character sheet XD

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/23/2010, 3:44 am

Ghost wrote:Let's give this a shot.. for a second time.

GHOST
Name-Unknown
Age-21
gender: Male - for voice reference, go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgw66N7KYY
Alias-Ghost

Appearance
Hair: Unknown
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 241 lbs fully armored
Dress: A black full body suit that covers his body and hair; covering his suit are segments of plated armor that, although heavy, do not interfere with Ghost's agility. His eyes are covered by an ocular device with three lenses: two glow a bright green while the other some times shoots a red laser, possibly to mark his target. Other than giving Ghost an intimidating look, the device gives him both night and thermal vision. Lastly, the rest of his face is covered by a mask with a skull's mouth imprinted on (for reference, look at my avatar).

Eyes: Unknown
Skin: Unknown
General: A shadowy freelancer looking for a purpose for his power; this probing question, however, does not stop his personality from showing, as he is as deadly as he is sarcastic

Abilites: Although no superhuman, Ghost's armor gives him superb protection without hindering his agilility. He is a master at hand-to-hand combat, as well as swordplay. In addition, his accuracy with his sniper rifle is deadly

Weapons:
-Ghost always has his black canister rifle slung over his back; its put to its full use in Ghost's hands as there is no one who possesses better accuracy with such a high calliber bullet.
-On either side of Ghost's waist are two diamond shaped objects; at the touch of a button these objects shoot out two plasma blades on either side of the diamonds, forming a crescent. When sniping fails and the fight gets up close, these blades are Ghost's weapon of choice.
-Like any superhero, Ghost has a utility belt; its contents include grenades, semtex (sticky grenades), stun grenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades.

Strengths: Confidence, accuracy, agility, speed, mental and physical strength, intelligence, resourcefulness, and sarcasm. Pretty much a beast.
Weaknesses: With such huge calliber bullets, he can only carry 1 cartridge of ammunition for his trusty sniper rifle (4 bullets). His blades are somewhat heavy limiting his agility somewhat. Lastly, his search for purpose often makes him unsure of his choices, causing him to hesitate from time to time.
Likes: Headshots, video games, girls, being alone

Dislikes: Large groups of people, tough choices

Bio: Not much is known about this shadowy figure, other than he randomly appeared in the city while two men were robbing a game store; Ghost dealt with the criminals and returned the money, but stole an Xbox and television himself, leaving a note claiming they were his price for the criminals. He later returned the TV, but stole a few games. His history is unknown, but his some times dark personality and shadowy appearance shows he had a complicated and possibly sinister past. Only he knows, and the only way for one to find out is to reach the stone heart beneath the beast.



"Call the shot."


Holy damn!! Wow Ghost! I think my character would die against that thing!! I really hope you're not a villain!
avatar
Fishing4Infinity
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Buddah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by redeagle321 on 1/23/2010, 8:51 am

Ghost wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:Erm, my character is called Casius also. Do you want to keep the name? If so, I'll just change mine >_>

DAMNIT I FEEL LIKE A RETARD RIGHT NOW. No, no, Casius is your name. I had copied your character sheet's points to base mine off of because I'm frankly terrible at making a character sheet. My character's name is Ghost. Much apologies for not erasing your character's name from my sheet. Sorry man
Ah, no worries dude.

_________________
"Captain, The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the bgining of wisdom, is 'I do not know.'"

-Commander Data
avatar
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Karmy Character Sheet

Post by Fishing4Infinity on 1/23/2010, 3:03 pm

Name: Karmy (Duh)

Alignment: Vertical... Good side

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Powers: Ability to open portals.

All Martial art skills

A bag able to carry alot of stuff that never gets heavy or yeah... (Take it and you die! or if you're a man... lose your manlyhood)

Personality: She is insane... Lets leave it at that

Weakness: Hallucinogens. Hypnosis (YAY 'H's!)

Physical looks:
5'10
-Black hair with blue/red streaks in bangs
-white tank top with short black shirt underneath
-dark gray jeans
-red converse
-hippie headband

Bio: The government... Enough said

(anything else?)


I'm working on a drawing of Karmy too... so yeah i'll do that eventually


Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/25/2010, 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Fishing4Infinity
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 26
Location : Buddah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by archiesangel on 1/23/2010, 6:00 pm

Hey Mercy if you need another villian I can have my character officially go insane...
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Ghost on 1/23/2010, 6:02 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Ghost wrote:Let's give this a shot.. for a second time.

GHOST
Name-Unknown
Age-21
gender: Male - for voice reference, go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgw66N7KYY
Alias-Ghost

Appearance
Hair: Unknown
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 241 lbs fully armored
Dress: A black full body suit that covers his body and hair; covering his suit are segments of plated armor that, although heavy, do not interfere with Ghost's agility. His eyes are covered by an ocular device with three lenses: two glow a bright green while the other some times shoots a red laser, possibly to mark his target. Other than giving Ghost an intimidating look, the device gives him both night and thermal vision. Lastly, the rest of his face is covered by a mask with a skull's mouth imprinted on (for reference, look at my avatar).

Eyes: Unknown
Skin: Unknown
General: A shadowy freelancer looking for a purpose for his power; this probing question, however, does not stop his personality from showing, as he is as deadly as he is sarcastic

Abilites: Although no superhuman, Ghost's armor gives him superb protection without hindering his agilility. He is a master at hand-to-hand combat, as well as swordplay. In addition, his accuracy with his sniper rifle is deadly

Weapons:
-Ghost always has his black canister rifle slung over his back; its put to its full use in Ghost's hands as there is no one who possesses better accuracy with such a high calliber bullet.
-On either side of Ghost's waist are two diamond shaped objects; at the touch of a button these objects shoot out two plasma blades on either side of the diamonds, forming a crescent. When sniping fails and the fight gets up close, these blades are Ghost's weapon of choice.
-Like any superhero, Ghost has a utility belt; its contents include grenades, semtex (sticky grenades), stun grenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades.

Strengths: Confidence, accuracy, agility, speed, mental and physical strength, intelligence, resourcefulness, and sarcasm. Pretty much a beast.
Weaknesses: With such huge calliber bullets, he can only carry 1 cartridge of ammunition for his trusty sniper rifle (4 bullets). His blades are somewhat heavy limiting his agility somewhat. Lastly, his search for purpose often makes him unsure of his choices, causing him to hesitate from time to time.
Likes: Headshots, video games, girls, being alone

Dislikes: Large groups of people, tough choices

Bio: Not much is known about this shadowy figure, other than he randomly appeared in the city while two men were robbing a game store; Ghost dealt with the criminals and returned the money, but stole an Xbox and television himself, leaving a note claiming they were his price for the criminals. He later returned the TV, but stole a few games. His history is unknown, but his some times dark personality and shadowy appearance shows he had a complicated and possibly sinister past. Only he knows, and the only way for one to find out is to reach the stone heart beneath the beast.



"Call the shot."


Holy damn!! Wow Ghost! I think my character would die against that thing!! I really hope you're not a villain!

It's up to Mercy if we need one. But thank you. Smile
avatar
Ghost

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal on 1/23/2010, 6:14 pm

Ghost wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:
Ghost wrote:Let's give this a shot.. for a second time.

GHOST
Name-Unknown
Age-21
gender: Male - for voice reference, go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgw66N7KYY
Alias-Ghost

Appearance
Hair: Unknown
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 241 lbs fully armored
Dress: A black full body suit that covers his body and hair; covering his suit are segments of plated armor that, although heavy, do not interfere with Ghost's agility. His eyes are covered by an ocular device with three lenses: two glow a bright green while the other some times shoots a red laser, possibly to mark his target. Other than giving Ghost an intimidating look, the device gives him both night and thermal vision. Lastly, the rest of his face is covered by a mask with a skull's mouth imprinted on (for reference, look at my avatar).

Eyes: Unknown
Skin: Unknown
General: A shadowy freelancer looking for a purpose for his power; this probing question, however, does not stop his personality from showing, as he is as deadly as he is sarcastic

Abilites: Although no superhuman, Ghost's armor gives him superb protection without hindering his agilility. He is a master at hand-to-hand combat, as well as swordplay. In addition, his accuracy with his sniper rifle is deadly

Weapons:
-Ghost always has his black canister rifle slung over his back; its put to its full use in Ghost's hands as there is no one who possesses better accuracy with such a high calliber bullet.
-On either side of Ghost's waist are two diamond shaped objects; at the touch of a button these objects shoot out two plasma blades on either side of the diamonds, forming a crescent. When sniping fails and the fight gets up close, these blades are Ghost's weapon of choice.
-Like any superhero, Ghost has a utility belt; its contents include grenades, semtex (sticky grenades), stun grenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades.

Strengths: Confidence, accuracy, agility, speed, mental and physical strength, intelligence, resourcefulness, and sarcasm. Pretty much a beast.
Weaknesses: With such huge calliber bullets, he can only carry 1 cartridge of ammunition for his trusty sniper rifle (4 bullets). His blades are somewhat heavy limiting his agility somewhat. Lastly, his search for purpose often makes him unsure of his choices, causing him to hesitate from time to time.
Likes: Headshots, video games, girls, being alone

Dislikes: Large groups of people, tough choices

Bio: Not much is known about this shadowy figure, other than he randomly appeared in the city while two men were robbing a game store; Ghost dealt with the criminals and returned the money, but stole an Xbox and television himself, leaving a note claiming they were his price for the criminals. He later returned the TV, but stole a few games. His history is unknown, but his some times dark personality and shadowy appearance shows he had a complicated and possibly sinister past. Only he knows, and the only way for one to find out is to reach the stone heart beneath the beast.



"Call the shot."


Holy damn!! Wow Ghost! I think my character would die against that thing!! I really hope you're not a villain!

It's up to Mercy if we need one. But thank you. Smile

No, it actually is up to you, I would like for you to be a villain but if you prefer the side of the heroes than its fine by me.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.