Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Xenophobic Sponge on 12/5/2009, 6:03 pm

Ty wrote:and again...
off topic

Yep, more or less. Granted, the topic as a whole didn't really need it's own thread and could have simply been a post in Random Chat. This thread basically revolves around the OP saying "Hey, here's what I think of the people here." Once that's been established, the thread no longer holds a topic and is easily derailed.

With that said, if it annoys you you can contact a mod or an admin and report everyone for spamming. Simply saying "and again... off topic" does nothing but add to the derail since you've got no power.


Also: This forum seems to derail threads within the first page or two anyways so it's not much of a surprise really.

Xenophobic Sponge

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Vandal on 12/5/2009, 7:24 pm

Ty wrote:and again...
off topic

Well if you understand human beings you'll understand why we always get off topic. Its just natural.

Now stop spamming the forums with this same exact post in multiple threads. Smile

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Raevien on 12/5/2009, 8:43 pm

Mercy wrote:
Ty wrote:and again...
off topic

Well if you understand human beings you'll understand why we always get off topic. Its just natural.

Now stop spamming the forums with this same exact post in multiple threads. Smile

I am Raevien.
And I support this message.

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
avatar
Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 26
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by ~Angel~ on 12/5/2009, 10:12 pm

hi im not on thier .......oh
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Xenophobic Sponge on 12/6/2009, 1:58 am

Dark~Angel~ wrote:hi im not on thier .......oh

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?

Xenophobic Sponge

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by SylverBluTitan on 12/6/2009, 2:51 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Xenophobic Sponge on 12/6/2009, 2:53 am

SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?


I gueeeeeeeess. But only cause I like ya kid. You've got moxy!

Xenophobic Sponge

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by SylverBluTitan on 12/6/2009, 2:56 am

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?


I gueeeeeeeess. But only cause I like ya kid. You've got moxy!

Why, thank ya, sir. I do try, ya know.

_________________
They don't call him "Dick" Grayson for nothing...
But we love him anyway.
_____
"Gotta tell you, Koriand'r, I still haven't gotten over the fact that you're an alien. I mean, you're not a little green man with tentacles or anything."

"Why, thank you, Terry Long. Neither are you."
avatar
SylverBluTitan

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Rain on 12/6/2009, 4:05 am

SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?


I gueeeeeeeess. But only cause I like ya kid. You've got moxy!

Why, thank ya, sir. I do try, ya know.

Can I be on the ignored buddy list??? I iz zo lonely... *kicks dirt around staring at shoes* Sad

_________________
I have found that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, and I am indifferent in the eyes of others.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
avatar
Rain

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by ~Angel~ on 12/6/2009, 12:02 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?


I gueeeeeeeess. But only cause I like ya kid. You've got moxy!

Why, thank ya, sir. I do try, ya know.

Can I be on the ignored buddy list??? I iz zo lonely... *kicks dirt around staring at shoes* Sad

lol i just havnt been on here for awhile so they started without me but sure us three can be friends i basically friends with everyone on here
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 12/6/2009, 12:11 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?


I gueeeeeeeess. But only cause I like ya kid. You've got moxy!

Why, thank ya, sir. I do try, ya know.

Can I be on the ignored buddy list??? I iz zo lonely... *kicks dirt around staring at shoes* Sad

lol i just havnt been on here for awhile so they started without me but sure us three can be friends i basically friends with everyone on here

Popular, aren't ya? LoL

_________________
Hear that sound? That incredible melody filling your head? That music pumping through your veins? That beat going thump tump, thump thump? It's a song called living life. The artist is you.
avatar
Music_Hero2779

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by ~Angel~ on 12/6/2009, 12:58 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?


I gueeeeeeeess. But only cause I like ya kid. You've got moxy!

Why, thank ya, sir. I do try, ya know.

Can I be on the ignored buddy list??? I iz zo lonely... *kicks dirt around staring at shoes* Sad

lol i just havnt been on here for awhile so they started without me but sure us three can be friends i basically friends with everyone on here

Popular, aren't ya? LoL


Trust me nobody on here is popular or lame i just now basically know almost everyone on here well except for the new ppl cause i havnt been on here for awhile
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 12/6/2009, 1:01 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?


I gueeeeeeeess. But only cause I like ya kid. You've got moxy!

Why, thank ya, sir. I do try, ya know.

Can I be on the ignored buddy list??? I iz zo lonely... *kicks dirt around staring at shoes* Sad

lol i just havnt been on here for awhile so they started without me but sure us three can be friends i basically friends with everyone on here

Popular, aren't ya? LoL


Trust me nobody on here is popular or lame i just now basically know almost everyone on here well except for the new ppl cause i havnt been on here for awhile

I no, so u super social?

_________________
Hear that sound? That incredible melody filling your head? That music pumping through your veins? That beat going thump tump, thump thump? It's a song called living life. The artist is you.
avatar
Music_Hero2779

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by ~Angel~ on 12/6/2009, 1:04 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?


I gueeeeeeeess. But only cause I like ya kid. You've got moxy!

Why, thank ya, sir. I do try, ya know.

Can I be on the ignored buddy list??? I iz zo lonely... *kicks dirt around staring at shoes* Sad

lol i just havnt been on here for awhile so they started without me but sure us three can be friends i basically friends with everyone on here

Popular, aren't ya? LoL


Trust me nobody on here is popular or lame i just now basically know almost everyone on here well except for the new ppl cause i havnt been on here for awhile

I no, so u super social?

Yeah i guess im just a nice person and i get along with ppl easily on here
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Vandal on 12/6/2009, 2:52 pm

SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
SylverBluTitan wrote:
Xenophobic Sponge wrote:

It's okay, neither am I.

Wanna be ignored buddies?
I wasn't on Mercy's list. Can I be an ignored buddy?


I gueeeeeeeess. But only cause I like ya kid. You've got moxy!

Why, thank ya, sir. I do try, ya know.

Oh sorry.. I don't know what to say.. uhh.. like I didn't get to know you two very well...

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Rinisa on 12/26/2009, 2:16 pm

>.<

Everyone keeps saying how I forgot them. LOOK AT THE DATE POSTED! I hadn't met some of you yet. Like, I didn't know Rust, Xeno, Rain, Ice, or Dark. Sorry.

I was going to put a second list, with everybody else I met. Then my computer broke down. And now I feel too lazy to do it. >.<

Abreu7<-------------------Lazy-butt. (At least I admit it!)

_________________
If everyone is busy thinking it's too soon, soon it will be too late.
avatar
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 2528
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 19
Location : Candyland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Music_Hero2779 on 12/26/2009, 2:20 pm

abreu7 wrote:>.<

Everyone keeps saying how I forgot them. LOOK AT THE DATE POSTED! I hadn't met some of you yet. Like, I didn't know Rust, Xeno, Rain, Ice, or Dark. Sorry.

I was going to put a second list, with everybody else I met. Then my computer broke down. And now I feel too lazy to do it. >.<

Abreu7<-------------------Lazy-butt. (At least I admit it!)

I was totally jokeing in me post

_________________
Hear that sound? That incredible melody filling your head? That music pumping through your veins? That beat going thump tump, thump thump? It's a song called living life. The artist is you.
avatar
Music_Hero2779

Posts : 3418
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by ~Angel~ on 12/28/2009, 1:41 pm

abreu7 wrote:>.<

Everyone keeps saying how I forgot them. LOOK AT THE DATE POSTED! I hadn't met some of you yet. Like, I didn't know Rust, Xeno, Rain, Ice, or Dark. Sorry.

I was going to put a second list, with everybody else I met. Then my computer broke down. And now I feel too lazy to do it. >.<

Abreu7<-------------------Lazy-butt. (At least I admit it!)

lol jking two but know u now me

_________________
Angels are special but Dark Angels are very special ^^




click
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Starfire_02 on 12/28/2009, 8:49 pm

If only I hadn't left this site for so long lol....
avatar
Starfire_02

Posts : 938
Join date : 2008-11-15
Age : 21
Location : Jump City: Titans Tower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Xenophobic Sponge on 12/28/2009, 8:54 pm

abreu7 wrote:>.<

Everyone keeps saying how I forgot them. LOOK AT THE DATE POSTED! I hadn't met some of you yet. Like, I didn't know Rust, Xeno, Rain, Ice, or Dark. Sorry.

I was going to put a second list, with everybody else I met. Then my computer broke down. And now I feel too lazy to do it. >.<

Abreu7<-------------------Lazy-butt. (At least I admit it!)


Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
Solution: It's the internet, if you think someone is being serious you're wrong 99% of the time. :tongue:

Xenophobic Sponge

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Who(Lets see if I can describe you all)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.