Rate the Avatar Above You-

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Terra on 11/9/2009, 11:06 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Terra wrote:
Luck wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:9/10 To luck b/c his avatar is awesome, and thanks to mercy for the compliments, ur awesome X3

Thank you. :D
9/10 for yours. lol lovin' her facial expression haha

9/10
Dead Space is awesome! Smile
10/10
i love that terra pose x]

Thank you :D
10/10 for you! Looks like Beast Boy morphing... And looks drawn, so even cooler

_________________
This is the soundtrack to my life ♫
avatar
Terra

Posts : 643
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 11/9/2009, 11:18 pm

Terra wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Terra wrote:
Luck wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:9/10 To luck b/c his avatar is awesome, and thanks to mercy for the compliments, ur awesome X3

Thank you. :D
9/10 for yours. lol lovin' her facial expression haha

9/10
Dead Space is awesome! Smile
10/10
i love that terra pose x]

Thank you :D
10/10 for you! Looks like Beast Boy morphing... And looks drawn, so even cooler
hey, thanks ^_^
and yeah, i did draw it :D
come to think of it... maybe i should post it up sometime... o.o
anyways... Terra FTW all the way XD x]

_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Terra on 11/9/2009, 11:23 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Terra wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Terra wrote:
Luck wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:9/10 To luck b/c his avatar is awesome, and thanks to mercy for the compliments, ur awesome X3

Thank you. :D
9/10 for yours. lol lovin' her facial expression haha

9/10
Dead Space is awesome! Smile
10/10
i love that terra pose x]

Thank you :D
10/10 for you! Looks like Beast Boy morphing... And looks drawn, so even cooler
hey, thanks ^_^
and yeah, i did draw it :D
come to think of it... maybe i should post it up sometime... o.o
anyways... Terra FTW all the way XD x]

It looks awesome! Smile Plus, there was nothing you could use as reference, so that's pretty awesome!
That'd be good haha
Yessss! Smile

_________________
This is the soundtrack to my life ♫
avatar
Terra

Posts : 643
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 11/9/2009, 11:36 pm

Terra wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Terra wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Terra wrote:
Luck wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:9/10 To luck b/c his avatar is awesome, and thanks to mercy for the compliments, ur awesome X3

Thank you. :D
9/10 for yours. lol lovin' her facial expression haha

9/10
Dead Space is awesome! Smile
10/10
i love that terra pose x]

Thank you :D
10/10 for you! Looks like Beast Boy morphing... And looks drawn, so even cooler
hey, thanks ^_^
and yeah, i did draw it :D
come to think of it... maybe i should post it up sometime... o.o
anyways... Terra FTW all the way XD x]

It looks awesome! Smile Plus, there was nothing you could use as reference, so that's pretty awesome!
That'd be good haha
Yessss! Smile
thanks, and just got done uploading it XD
anyways.... yeah.... your terra avatar has really...
shiny hands... o-o *pokes* owo xD

_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Terra on 11/10/2009, 12:05 am

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Terra wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Terra wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Terra wrote:
Luck wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:9/10 To luck b/c his avatar is awesome, and thanks to mercy for the compliments, ur awesome X3

Thank you. :D
9/10 for yours. lol lovin' her facial expression haha

9/10
Dead Space is awesome! Smile
10/10
i love that terra pose x]

Thank you :D
10/10 for you! Looks like Beast Boy morphing... And looks drawn, so even cooler
hey, thanks ^_^
and yeah, i did draw it :D
come to think of it... maybe i should post it up sometime... o.o
anyways... Terra FTW all the way XD x]

It looks awesome! Smile Plus, there was nothing you could use as reference, so that's pretty awesome!
That'd be good haha
Yessss! Smile
thanks, and just got done uploading it XD
anyways.... yeah.... your terra avatar has really...
shiny hands... o-o *pokes* owo xD

Haha :D her way of saying, "don't mess!"
XD

_________________
This is the soundtrack to my life ♫
avatar
Terra

Posts : 643
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Riaaanna on 11/10/2009, 5:29 am

Sweet Zombie Jesus wrote:0/100.

Why? because Terra has no boobs.

DX Ouch.

Uh... I don't know... 2/10? Quite a sentence you have, but the picture is... Eh.

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Terra on 11/10/2009, 5:48 pm

The Professor wrote:0/100.

Why? because Terra has no boobs.

What does that have to do with anything...?

_________________
This is the soundtrack to my life ♫
avatar
Terra

Posts : 643
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Riaaanna on 11/10/2009, 6:47 pm

The Professor wrote:It has everything to do with everything.

Whew.

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Vandal on 11/10/2009, 8:23 pm

[quote="Rianna Lauren"]
The Professor wrote:It has everything to do with everything.

Dammit

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Terra on 11/10/2009, 11:17 pm

The Professor wrote:It has everything to do with everything.

O.o wow

_________________
This is the soundtrack to my life ♫
avatar
Terra

Posts : 643
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Vandal on 11/10/2009, 11:31 pm

The Professor wrote:It has everything to do with everything.

...... dammit.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 11/12/2009, 4:07 am

The Professor wrote:It has everything to do with everything.
lol... o.o

_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Rain on 11/13/2009, 4:59 pm

I rate karps 10 because it looks cool, like a cat.

_________________
I have found that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, and I am indifferent in the eyes of others.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
avatar
Rain

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Vandal on 11/13/2009, 5:01 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:I rate karps 10 because it looks cool, like a cat.

Not knowing what it is but looks nice you earn a 7/10

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Tÿ on 11/13/2009, 5:21 pm

i hate her...IT IS THE WORST AVATAR EVER!!!!!
10/10

_________________

<- Mourn for Baby Malchior
avatar
Tÿ

Posts : 1432
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 21
Location : Kentucky

View user profile http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Rain on 11/13/2009, 5:27 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:i hate her...IT IS THE WORST AVATAR EVER!!!!!
10/10

Damn man, that's harsh. I rate tys a ten, cus it also looks cool. BTW mercy, It is a picture of a swamp by professional artist Bob Eggleton.

_________________
I have found that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, and I am indifferent in the eyes of others.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
avatar
Rain

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Vandal on 11/13/2009, 5:45 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:
TeenTitan-x wrote:i hate her...IT IS THE WORST AVATAR EVER!!!!!
10/10

Damn man, that's harsh. I rate tys a ten, cus it also looks cool. BTW mercy, It is a picture of a swamp by professional artist Bob Eggleton.

Ah I thought it was like a sunny field or something.. guess I'm worng Embarassed

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Riaaanna on 11/13/2009, 8:12 pm

9 for mercy! XD yes it goes up.

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Rain on 11/13/2009, 9:23 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:9 for mercy! XD yes it goes up.

I don't like Robin. Not at all. Sorry riri. THAT IS A BIG FAT 5!!!!!!!!!!
But I hope you have it in you to judge others accordingly..

_________________
I have found that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, and I am indifferent in the eyes of others.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
avatar
Rain

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Terra on 11/13/2009, 9:27 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:9 for mercy! XD yes it goes up.

I don't like Robin. Not at all. Sorry riri. THAT IS A BIG FAT 5!!!!!!!!!!
But I hope you have it in you to judge others accordingly..

How can you not like Robin? Like, reasons?
8/10
Pretty, but I have no idea what it is lol

_________________
This is the soundtrack to my life ♫
avatar
Terra

Posts : 643
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Rain on 11/13/2009, 9:30 pm

Terra wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:9 for mercy! XD yes it goes up.

I don't like Robin. Not at all. Sorry riri. THAT IS A BIG FAT 5!!!!!!!!!!
But I hope you have it in you to judge others accordingly..

How can you not like Robin? Like, reasons?
8/10
Pretty, but I have no idea what it is lol

Well, it is a picture of a gloomy, morose swamp, the moonlight cascading down into a misty valley, with the mountains and moss pertruding through the scenery.

And Robin? He is just lame. Tights, on a guy, just aren't cool. Me + his face = silent (sick)

_________________
I have found that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, and I am indifferent in the eyes of others.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
avatar
Rain

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Riaaanna on 11/13/2009, 9:41 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:
Terra wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:9 for mercy! XD yes it goes up.

I don't like Robin. Not at all. Sorry riri. THAT IS A BIG FAT 5!!!!!!!!!!
But I hope you have it in you to judge others accordingly..

How can you not like Robin? Like, reasons?
8/10
Pretty, but I have no idea what it is lol

Well, it is a picture of a gloomy, morose swamp, the moonlight cascading down into a misty valley, with the mountains and moss pertruding through the scenery.

And Robin? He is just lame. Tights, on a guy, just aren't cool. Me + his face = silent (sick)

DX how could you!! Robin is NOT lame!! DX DX DX lol jk... but really, don't say that again. XD

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Tÿ on 11/13/2009, 9:53 pm

well if it helps riri then i guve you a 8.5 cause i think robin, even tough serious, is pretty funny.
"YOUR MOTHER WAS A SALAMANDER!" lol

_________________

<- Mourn for Baby Malchior
avatar
Tÿ

Posts : 1432
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 21
Location : Kentucky

View user profile http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Riaaanna on 11/13/2009, 10:02 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:well if it helps riri then i guve you a 8.5 cause i think robin, even tough serious, is pretty funny.
"YOUR MOTHER WAS A SALAMANDER!" lol

XD thank you! And lol, I was like "wha...?" when I first heard that.

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Ghost on 11/15/2009, 1:46 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
TeenTitan-x wrote:well if it helps riri then i guve you a 8.5 cause i think robin, even tough serious, is pretty funny.
"YOUR MOTHER WAS A SALAMANDER!" lol

XD thank you! And lol, I was like "wha...?" when I first heard that.

10/10. Robin = soooo very cool (I'm avoiding slang Razz)
avatar
Ghost

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rate the Avatar Above You-

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.