The Person Above Me-

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Riaaanna on 10/21/2009, 9:29 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:The person above me is in charge of our web comic artists.

The person above me knows much about the Teen Titan comics.

The person above me really likes Terra (...right? XD)

XD Uhu. AND Raven. ^^.

The person above me is.. is awesome. :3

Thank you! XD

The person above me is a really nice friend! :D
The person above me has a lot of responsibility in the forums and is too kind (if I hadn't already said that)
(thank you. XD) the person above me has a sexy avatar, lol

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Vandal on 10/22/2009, 1:13 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
(thank you. XD) the person above me has a sexy avatar, lol

>< The person above me has flattered me and made me think about how to put it... Hmm well my avatar is not a picture of me... Its one of my many action figures. Imma nerd.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by ~Angel~ on 10/22/2009, 4:45 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
(thank you. XD) the person above me has a sexy avatar, lol

>< The person above me has flattered me and made me think about how to put it... Hmm well my avatar is not a picture of me... Its one of my many action figures. Imma nerd.

The person above me is not a nerd and is on of the awsome artist we have here.
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Riaaanna on 10/22/2009, 6:08 pm

The person above me has a very VERY awesome avatar! What a Face

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 10/22/2009, 6:19 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:The person above me has a very VERY awesome avatar! What a Face

The person above me is easily impressed ;p
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Riaaanna on 10/22/2009, 6:29 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:The person above me has a very VERY awesome avatar! What a Face

The person above me is easily impressed ;p

lol XD
the person above me is really creative. Smile

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Vandal on 10/22/2009, 7:55 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:The person above me has a very VERY awesome avatar! What a Face

The person above me is easily impressed ;p

lol XD
the person above me is really creative. Smile

The person above me is an avid poster and a hard worker! (She gives up the joy of gaming!)

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Riaaanna on 10/23/2009, 4:46 am

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:The person above me has a very VERY awesome avatar! What a Face

The person above me is easily impressed ;p

lol XD
the person above me is really creative. Smile

The person above me is an avid poster and a hard worker! (She gives up the joy of gaming!)

XD

The person above me is a very VERY good friend! :D

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by RustleXer on 10/23/2009, 5:06 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:The person above me has a very VERY awesome avatar! What a Face

The person above me is easily impressed ;p

lol XD
the person above me is really creative. Smile

The person above me is an avid poster and a hard worker! (She gives up the joy of gaming!)

XD

The person above me is a very VERY good friend! :D

the person above me REALLY likes cascada.... according to "what are you listening to"
avatar
RustleXer

Posts : 856
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Vandal on 10/23/2009, 10:39 am

RustleXer wrote:
the person above me REALLY likes cascada.... according to "what are you listening to"

The person above me plays a crap load of instruments.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by ~Angel~ on 10/23/2009, 5:07 pm

Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
the person above me REALLY likes cascada.... according to "what are you listening to"

The person above me plays a crap load of instruments.

the person above me used to have a sheep as her avater but she changed her avater
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by RustleXer on 10/23/2009, 9:04 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
the person above me REALLY likes cascada.... according to "what are you listening to"

The person above me plays a crap load of instruments.

the person above me used to have a sheep as her avater but she changed her avater

the person above me is in chatbox atm... i think lol
avatar
RustleXer

Posts : 856
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 25
Location : World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by ~Angel~ on 10/24/2009, 7:10 am

RustleXer wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
the person above me REALLY likes cascada.... according to "what are you listening to"

The person above me plays a crap load of instruments.

the person above me used to have a sheep as her avater but she changed her avater

the person above me is in chatbox atm... i think lol

The person above me eft the cb[quote]
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by redeagle321 on 10/24/2009, 9:52 am

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
the person above me REALLY likes cascada.... according to "what are you listening to"

The person above me plays a crap load of instruments.

the person above me used to have a sheep as her avater but she changed her avater

the person above me is in chatbox atm... i think lol

The person above me eft the cb
the person above me has a really cool avatar .0.
avatar
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by ~Angel~ on 10/24/2009, 11:01 am

redeagle321 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
the person above me REALLY likes cascada.... according to "what are you listening to"

The person above me plays a crap load of instruments.

the person above me used to have a sheep as her avater but she changed her avater

the person above me is in chatbox atm... i think lol

The person above me eft the cb
the person above me has a really cool avatar .0.

thnx red
The person above me has a cool avatar two.
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Riaaanna on 10/24/2009, 11:41 am

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
the person above me REALLY likes cascada.... according to "what are you listening to"

The person above me plays a crap load of instruments.

the person above me used to have a sheep as her avater but she changed her avater

the person above me is in chatbox atm... i think lol

The person above me eft the cb
the person above me has a really cool avatar .0.

thnx red
The person above me has a cool avatar two.

The person above me is a girl. XD

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by ~Angel~ on 10/24/2009, 6:46 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RustleXer wrote:
the person above me REALLY likes cascada.... according to "what are you listening to"

The person above me plays a crap load of instruments.

the person above me used to have a sheep as her avater but she changed her avater

the person above me is in chatbox atm... i think lol

The person above me eft the cb
the person above me has a really cool avatar .0.

thnx red
The person above me has a cool avatar two.

The person above me is a girl. XD

The person above me nows that i'm a girl
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 10/24/2009, 6:49 pm

The person above me's manner of typing irritates me.
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Vandal on 10/24/2009, 11:02 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:The person above me's manner of typing irritates me.
The person above me is a responsible adult.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Riaaanna on 10/25/2009, 3:14 am

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:The person above me's manner of typing irritates me.
The person above me is a responsible adult.
The person above me loves to play games. Smile

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Vandal on 10/25/2009, 5:07 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:The person above me's manner of typing irritates me.
The person above me is a responsible adult.
The person above me loves to play games. Smile

XD and I had to introduce the person above me to Falcooonn Paaawwwnnch!!!!!!!!

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Vandal on 10/28/2009, 9:26 am

The person above me is... Me! :O

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Riaaanna on 10/28/2009, 9:42 am

Mercy wrote:The person above me is... Me! :O

The person above me needs to get her laptop back! DX

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Riaaanna

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by ~Angel~ on 10/28/2009, 12:38 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:The person above me is... Me! :O

The person above me needs to get her laptop back! DX

The person above me uses her phone more than her laptop.
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Vandal on 10/28/2009, 4:37 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
The person above me needs to get her laptop back! DX

The person above me uses her phone more than her laptop.
The person above me is 15 years old! Yaay (and my dad took my tower.. Powermac G5.. I don't gots a laptop..)

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me-

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.