FloatingMagikarp's vids.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 10/4/2009, 1:55 pm

i think i'll just put in some of these past Proj. vids. just for the heck of it lol ._.
Enjoy >.<



Last edited by FloatingMagikarp on 10/4/2009, 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

TT Proj. 2008 Credits

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 10/4/2009, 1:55 pm


_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Vandal on 11/13/2009, 12:15 am

Well I didn't know how much of a Terra fan you were.. and wow. That must have been a lot of work.

I gotta a lot of inside looks of your Titan art for the first time XD


The credits though, all those people were on the forums?

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 11/13/2009, 2:47 am

Mercy wrote:Well I didn't know how much of a Terra fan you were.. and wow. That must have been a lot of work.

I gotta a lot of inside looks of your Titan art for the first time XD


The credits though, all those people were on the forums?
lol, well, i love terra a bunch yupps ^-^ and raven too Smile
and yeah, that was a lot of work... i set up a specific deadline
to turn things in (secretly though since i wanted the credits to be
a surprise) and yeah, ended up working quite a while on those pics >.<
but it was worth it ^_^

oh, and at that time, the forums was actually a brand new place; it wasn't really super
active until the near end of TT Proj. '08; thought it was created around sometime of November
last year (2008). youtube was the main base though for members to respond and contact me, but
all and all, we did have some people join the forums.

and i can't say much about of all those people, who were the loyal ones and who were not (in terms of
following through with the assigned activities etc.), but for the ones who know that they have helped,
they'll definitely know that the credits vid. i made was just for them ^_^

anyways, i still have a good memory for who did what and who actually tried to help etc. and i have
to say, though not all, there was a good number of them Wink

_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Vandal on 11/13/2009, 5:12 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Mercy wrote:Well I didn't know how much of a Terra fan you were.. and wow. That must have been a lot of work.

I gotta a lot of inside looks of your Titan art for the first time XD


The credits though, all those people were on the forums?
lol, well, i love terra a bunch yupps ^-^ and raven too Smile
and yeah, that was a lot of work... i set up a specific deadline
to turn things in (secretly though since i wanted the credits to be
a surprise) and yeah, ended up working quite a while on those pics >.<
but it was worth it ^_^

oh, and at that time, the forums was actually a brand new place; it wasn't really super
active until the near end of TT Proj. '08; thought it was created around sometime of November
last year (2008). youtube was the main base though for members to respond and contact me, but
all and all, we did have some people join the forums.

and i can't say much about of all those people, who were the loyal ones and who were not (in terms of
following through with the assigned activities etc.), but for the ones who know that they have helped,
they'll definitely know that the credits vid. i made was just for them ^_^

anyways, i still have a good memory for who did what and who actually tried to help etc. and i have
to say, though not all, there was a good number of them Wink

So wait.. a little confused here. Most people I know on this forum are not apart of the last years project?

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by FloatingMagikarp on 11/14/2009, 9:18 pm

Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Mercy wrote:Well I didn't know how much of a Terra fan you were.. and wow. That must have been a lot of work.

I gotta a lot of inside looks of your Titan art for the first time XD


The credits though, all those people were on the forums?
lol, well, i love terra a bunch yupps ^-^ and raven too Smile
and yeah, that was a lot of work... i set up a specific deadline
to turn things in (secretly though since i wanted the credits to be
a surprise) and yeah, ended up working quite a while on those pics >.<
but it was worth it ^_^

oh, and at that time, the forums was actually a brand new place; it wasn't really super
active until the near end of TT Proj. '08; thought it was created around sometime of November
last year (2008). youtube was the main base though for members to respond and contact me, but
all and all, we did have some people join the forums.

and i can't say much about of all those people, who were the loyal ones and who were not (in terms of
following through with the assigned activities etc.), but for the ones who know that they have helped,
they'll definitely know that the credits vid. i made was just for them ^_^

anyways, i still have a good memory for who did what and who actually tried to help etc. and i have
to say, though not all, there was a good number of them Wink

So wait.. a little confused here. Most people I know on this forum are not apart of the last years project?
well, maybe i suppose since most of them are "fresh recruited" members.
and the forum wasn't as popular a while back in the previous year. if i remember
correctly, there were only a couple who came on. and the current ones are still:

thecrazykid3649, Rianna Lauren, PJA1692, DakariKingMykan, thewizardofodd12


so yeah. -which made youtube the more popular place to stay in contact >.<
if you check the memberlist, any member who joined before January 09 are veteran members
and as you can see, some have barely posted. i told them to sign up here, but the lack of
posts show that they arent really interested that much in forums and whatnot >_>

_________________
Leader (2008-09)-I may return around January 2010.
Best Wishes to Everyone, and an endless thanks
from your's truly. -Karp

TT Proj. Blogspot: http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com/

Current Representatives: Rianna Lauren, germany411, the crazykid3649
Note: Whatever goes, never forget the word "team". -Karp
avatar
FloatingMagikarp

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2008-11-05
Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Vandal on 11/16/2009, 5:06 pm

FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Mercy wrote:
FloatingMagikarp wrote:
Mercy wrote:Well I didn't know how much of a Terra fan you were.. and wow. That must have been a lot of work.

I gotta a lot of inside looks of your Titan art for the first time XD


The credits though, all those people were on the forums?
lol, well, i love terra a bunch yupps ^-^ and raven too Smile
and yeah, that was a lot of work... i set up a specific deadline
to turn things in (secretly though since i wanted the credits to be
a surprise) and yeah, ended up working quite a while on those pics >.<
but it was worth it ^_^

oh, and at that time, the forums was actually a brand new place; it wasn't really super
active until the near end of TT Proj. '08; thought it was created around sometime of November
last year (2008). youtube was the main base though for members to respond and contact me, but
all and all, we did have some people join the forums.

and i can't say much about of all those people, who were the loyal ones and who were not (in terms of
following through with the assigned activities etc.), but for the ones who know that they have helped,
they'll definitely know that the credits vid. i made was just for them ^_^

anyways, i still have a good memory for who did what and who actually tried to help etc. and i have
to say, though not all, there was a good number of them Wink

So wait.. a little confused here. Most people I know on this forum are not apart of the last years project?
well, maybe i suppose since most of them are "fresh recruited" members.
and the forum wasn't as popular a while back in the previous year. if i remember
correctly, there were only a couple who came on. and the current ones are still:

thecrazykid3649, Rianna Lauren, PJA1692, DakariKingMykan, thewizardofodd12


so yeah. -which made youtube the more popular place to stay in contact >.<
if you check the memberlist, any member who joined before January 09 are veteran members
and as you can see, some have barely posted. i told them to sign up here, but the lack of
posts show that they arent really interested that much in forums and whatnot >_>

So.. why do we have like 200 some members?

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Rain on 11/24/2009, 4:22 pm

HAHA. THAT SCRAPBOOK INTRO IS HOW I MET U KARP ^_^

_________________
I have found that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, and I am indifferent in the eyes of others.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
avatar
Rain

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Vandal on 12/1/2009, 5:42 pm

Rain_of_Tears wrote:HAHA. THAT SCRAPBOOK INTRO IS HOW I MET U KARP ^_^
Really cool huh??

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Rain on 12/1/2009, 5:51 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rain_of_Tears wrote:HAHA. THAT SCRAPBOOK INTRO IS HOW I MET U KARP ^_^
Really cool huh??
It started off with me being a huge asshole, actually. I can be quite sporadic.

_________________
I have found that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, and I am indifferent in the eyes of others.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
avatar
Rain

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Tÿ on 12/1/2009, 6:07 pm

i kinda show my fandom in school. i draw TT and all that but i keep it secret...only tell my personal friends.

_________________

<- Mourn for Baby Malchior
avatar
Tÿ

Posts : 1432
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 21
Location : Kentucky

View user profile http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Rain on 12/5/2009, 2:36 pm

I was never a huge fan of the show, partly cus I never really had time to be a huge fan of anything when I was a kid.

_________________
I have found that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, and I am indifferent in the eyes of others.

I pray that every passing hour your hearts may bruise and beat, I pray that every step you take may bruise and burn your feet.
avatar
Rain

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by archiesangel on 12/5/2009, 6:27 pm

Ty wrote:i kinda show my fandom in school. i draw TT and all that but i keep it secret...only tell my personal friends.

Hey did you draw your profile picture?
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Tÿ on 12/9/2009, 11:54 pm

yeah, i didn't draw, i crafted it, on the computer.

_________________

<- Mourn for Baby Malchior
avatar
Tÿ

Posts : 1432
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 21
Location : Kentucky

View user profile http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by archiesangel on 12/10/2009, 6:53 am

Cool
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FloatingMagikarp's vids.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.