Wet Blanketz Teim

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Laughing_Man on 9/5/2009, 12:41 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:But... The very FIRST idea of this project is to send fanworks to the company, and nothing happens. Unless you're saying that we should do fanworks just for ourselves... Just for us to enjoy more Teen Titans... Made by ourselves...

Is it impossible to enjoy something you make with friends?

Of course it's enjoyable! I like that idea.

I give support to this suggestion. Smile

And if you do it the way the TT episodes were made, there were a few episodes that concerned an over-arching plot, spread out throughout the season leading to a multi-part finale at the end, that would probably be written by multiple people, and individual episodes that stood on their own that each individual could do as their own. That way its not all something "you" made, and you can enjoy it as something that you had nothing to do with Smile
avatar
Laughing_Man

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 9/5/2009, 12:46 pm

*prods everyone to go to the bottom thread* cast ur votes please :D

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Azrael on 9/5/2009, 12:49 pm

All this talk of fan projects reminds me of this one idea I had for a fanfic.

It was going to deal with drifters from Gotham City congregating in the Titans city. Azrael. Tommy Monaghan. Jason Todd. All brought to the city by disparate elements that tie together to a main threat. The Order of St. Dumas. It would involve Robin finally shedding the Robin role for Nightwing, a bit of Batman and Titans interaction with characters from Gotham.

I'm suddenly reminded that I never actually went anywhere with it.

So many idea's lost to the ether. Alas. The confines of my scattered brain are naught but a cruel place.

_________________
"How dare you bring logic into a series of emotional outbursts! That's like bringing an M-1 Tank to a knife fight!"
avatar
Azrael

Posts : 717
Join date : 2009-08-22
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Laughing_Man on 9/5/2009, 12:53 pm

Azrael wrote:All this talk of fan projects reminds me of this one idea I had for a fanfic.

It was going to deal with drifters from Gotham City congregating in the Titans city. Azrael. Tommy Monaghan. Jason Todd. All brought to the city by disparate elements that tie together to a main threat. The Order of St. Dumas. It would involve Robin finally shedding the Robin role for Nightwing, a bit of Batman and Titans interaction with characters from Gotham.

I'm suddenly reminded that I never actually went anywhere with it.

So many idea's lost to the ether. Alas. The confines of my scattered brain are naught but a cruel place.

If that were made into the context of a season six episode, would it need simplifying for those not familiar with the Batman mythos?
avatar
Laughing_Man

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Azrael on 9/5/2009, 1:01 pm

Laughing_Man wrote:
Azrael wrote:All this talk of fan projects reminds me of this one idea I had for a fanfic.

It was going to deal with drifters from Gotham City congregating in the Titans city. Azrael. Tommy Monaghan. Jason Todd. All brought to the city by disparate elements that tie together to a main threat. The Order of St. Dumas. It would involve Robin finally shedding the Robin role for Nightwing, a bit of Batman and Titans interaction with characters from Gotham.

I'm suddenly reminded that I never actually went anywhere with it.

So many idea's lost to the ether. Alas. The confines of my scattered brain are naught but a cruel place.

If that were made into the context of a season six episode, would it need simplifying for those not familiar with the Batman mythos?
Not particularly.

The idea I had was that Azrael would end up in the city of the Titans (Jump, was it?) chasing the Order of St. Dumas and trying to piece together his identity and life. Being pretty much MPD thanks to his mental conditioning, he'd of course find himself in conflict with the Order and the Titans.

A second episode would involve murderous former Robin Jason Todd coming into town. His mission? To humiliate and humble the Titans, especially Robin. Jealous because Dick had always been considered the best Robin and he was all but forgotten. By the end of it, Robin would have learned that Batman had his back broken, was put out of action, replaced for a time and returned to the cowl; all without Robin knowing a lick of it had even happened.

Which would then lead Robin to leave for a while, desperate to get back to Gotham and find out what happened. Which would be a impetus for him to ditch the Robin identity and take up the role of Nightwing.

In the meantime, Tommy Monaghan is in town on a hit related to the Order. With Robin gone, the idea was that Beast Boy would pull weight and keep the Titans together as a team in the meantime. Conflict between all three outsiders and the remnants of the Titans would ensue and the city would suffer for the presence of the Order.

So basically, I had an overarching plot in mind I was calling "Ghosts of Gotham". I'd make sure all the necessary bits of information were there of course. I had intended it to be a long form fanfic; I just never went anywhere with it.

_________________
"How dare you bring logic into a series of emotional outbursts! That's like bringing an M-1 Tank to a knife fight!"
avatar
Azrael

Posts : 717
Join date : 2009-08-22
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Laughing_Man on 9/5/2009, 1:09 pm

Azrael wrote:
Laughing_Man wrote:
Azrael wrote:All this talk of fan projects reminds me of this one idea I had for a fanfic.

It was going to deal with drifters from Gotham City congregating in the Titans city. Azrael. Tommy Monaghan. Jason Todd. All brought to the city by disparate elements that tie together to a main threat. The Order of St. Dumas. It would involve Robin finally shedding the Robin role for Nightwing, a bit of Batman and Titans interaction with characters from Gotham.

I'm suddenly reminded that I never actually went anywhere with it.

So many idea's lost to the ether. Alas. The confines of my scattered brain are naught but a cruel place.

If that were made into the context of a season six episode, would it need simplifying for those not familiar with the Batman mythos?
Not particularly.

The idea I had was that Azrael would end up in the city of the Titans (Jump, was it?) chasing the Order of St. Dumas and trying to piece together his identity and life. Being pretty much MPD thanks to his mental conditioning, he'd of course find himself in conflict with the Order and the Titans.

A second episode would involve murderous former Robin Jason Todd coming into town. His mission? To humiliate and humble the Titans, especially Robin. Jealous because Dick had always been considered the best Robin and he was all but forgotten. By the end of it, Robin would have learned that Batman had his back broken, was put out of action, replaced for a time and returned to the cowl; all without Robin knowing a lick of it had even happened.

Which would then lead Robin to leave for a while, desperate to get back to Gotham and find out what happened. Which would be a impetus for him to ditch the Robin identity and take up the role of Nightwing.

In the meantime, Tommy Monaghan is in town on a hit related to the Order. With Robin gone, the idea was that Beast Boy would pull weight and keep the Titans together as a team in the meantime. Conflict between all three outsiders and the remnants of the Titans would ensue and the city would suffer for the presence of the Order.

So basically, I had an overarching plot in mind I was calling "Ghosts of Gotham". I'd make sure all the necessary bits of information were there of course. I had intended it to be a long form fanfic; I just never went anywhere with it.

That actually sounds quite good, and in keeping with how season 5 was spreading the Titans area more outside their home city.
avatar
Laughing_Man

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hope

Post by BigHazelEyes on 9/5/2009, 2:28 pm

I'm still not giving up hope. The only thing I could really gather from that article was that the show couldn't continue because the team of cast and creaters all seperated for other things, But, from what I have heard and read, most of the cast would be glad to do the show again. They just need the actual time in their scheldules. I know they are doing other things, but they could all sign a contract saying they will join TT again after whatever they've been doing is over. I know theres more to it then that, but I'm stating the base of the arguement saying the show couldn't continue.
avatar
BigHazelEyes

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-08-08
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by archiesangel on 9/5/2009, 2:31 pm

BigHazelEyes wrote:I'm still not giving up hope. The only thing I could really gather from that article was that the show couldn't continue because the team of cast and creaters all seperated for other things, But, from what I have heard and read, most of the cast would be glad to do the show again. They just need the actual time in their scheldules. I know they are doing other things, but they could all sign a contract saying they will join TT again after whatever they've been doing is over. I know theres more to it then that, but I'm stating the base of the arguement saying the show couldn't continue.

That is true too. I guess there are a lot of different points of view on this issue. Have you voted on the main page bottom thread?
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by ~Angel~ on 9/5/2009, 2:34 pm

archiesangel wrote:
BigHazelEyes wrote:I'm still not giving up hope. The only thing I could really gather from that article was that the show couldn't continue because the team of cast and creaters all seperated for other things, But, from what I have heard and read, most of the cast would be glad to do the show again. They just need the actual time in their scheldules. I know they are doing other things, but they could all sign a contract saying they will join TT again after whatever they've been doing is over. I know theres more to it then that, but I'm stating the base of the arguement saying the show couldn't continue.

That is true too. I guess there are a lot of different points of view on this issue. Have you voted on the main page bottom thread?

True you guys are voting what did i miss.
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by archiesangel on 9/5/2009, 2:36 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
BigHazelEyes wrote:I'm still not giving up hope. The only thing I could really gather from that article was that the show couldn't continue because the team of cast and creaters all seperated for other things, But, from what I have heard and read, most of the cast would be glad to do the show again. They just need the actual time in their scheldules. I know they are doing other things, but they could all sign a contract saying they will join TT again after whatever they've been doing is over. I know theres more to it then that, but I'm stating the base of the arguement saying the show couldn't continue.

That is true too. I guess there are a lot of different points of view on this issue. Have you voted on the main page bottom thread?

True you guys are voting what did i miss.

Quite a bit, you are going to want to read this entire thread and then vote.
I see you have never mind.
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by ~Angel~ on 9/5/2009, 2:52 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
archiesangel wrote:
BigHazelEyes wrote:I'm still not giving up hope. The only thing I could really gather from that article was that the show couldn't continue because the team of cast and creaters all seperated for other things, But, from what I have heard and read, most of the cast would be glad to do the show again. They just need the actual time in their scheldules. I know they are doing other things, but they could all sign a contract saying they will join TT again after whatever they've been doing is over. I know theres more to it then that, but I'm stating the base of the arguement saying the show couldn't continue.

That is true too. I guess there are a lot of different points of view on this issue. Have you voted on the main page bottom thread?

True you guys are voting what did i miss.

Quite a bit, you are going to want to read this entire thread and then vote.
I see you have never mind.

I already voted looks like I didn't miss that much because a am in the thread.
avatar
~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 20
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Blitzkrieg on 9/5/2009, 4:26 pm

i think we should continue fighting for TT and start making our own vids and web comics. I have always loved that idea and I don't see why we can't do it either. And it will give us all a sense of accomplishment. Plus...it will get our name out in the web and we can even send the web comics and vids to WB or whoever our target might be.

_________________
ThePostMonster/copymachine/cerealorcerealbox.
avatar
Blitzkrieg

Posts : 1411
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 25
Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Vandal on 9/5/2009, 9:32 pm

I swear... snake sounds like Rorschach!
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Naked Snake on 9/5/2009, 10:01 pm

Mercy wrote:I swear... snake sounds like Rorschach!

*HE* sounds like *ME.*

_________________
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Rianna Lauren on 9/5/2009, 10:10 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:I swear... snake sounds like Rorschach!

*HE* sounds like *ME.*
:lol!:

_________________

SAVE TEEN TITANS & TEEN TITANS FANBASE BLOGSPOT:
http://savetheteentitans.blogspot.com
[CLOSED]

TEEN TITANS FANBASE SITE: http://teentitansfanbase.webs.com

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD FAN FORUM:
http://batmanbraveandbold.forumotion.net

JUSTICE LEAGUE FAN FORUM:
http://justiceleague.forumotion.net

NEW! YOUNG JUSTICE FAN FORUM:
http://youngjustice.forumotion.com
avatar
Rianna Lauren

Posts : 3986
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 22
Location : INDONESIA

View user profile http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Titans_Fan123 on 9/5/2009, 11:03 pm

Guys we cant walk away from the forums
Sam did say there is a new teen superhero show coming soon
so we will just have to sit and wait
avatar
Titans_Fan123

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Naked Snake on 9/5/2009, 11:39 pm

Titans_Fan123 wrote:Guys we cant walk away from the forums
Sam did say there is a new teen superhero show coming soon
so we will just have to sit and wait

A, nobody's said anything about walking away.

B, key word is "New." Not Teen Titans.

_________________
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Thecrazykid3649 on 9/6/2009, 6:46 am

Titans_Fan123 wrote:Guys we cant walk away from the forums
Sam did say there is a new teen superhero show coming soon
so we will just have to sit and wait

lol no were not just gonna walk away.


http://titans.7forum.net/project-decsions-f15/what-do-we-do-next-t255-15.htm#6943


Cast your vote on what you think we should do next. Wink

_________________


You never have a second attempt at a first impression. -thecrazykid3649
avatar
Thecrazykid3649

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Orlando, Florida

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

TT

Post by BigHazelEyes on 9/6/2009, 11:17 am

archiesangel wrote:
BigHazelEyes wrote:I'm still not giving up hope. The only thing I could really gather from that article was that the show couldn't continue because the team of cast and creaters all seperated for other things, But, from what I have heard and read, most of the cast would be glad to do the show again. They just need the actual time in their scheldules. I know they are doing other things, but they could all sign a contract saying they will join TT again after whatever they've been doing is over. I know theres more to it then that, but I'm stating the base of the arguement saying the show couldn't continue.

That is true too. I guess there are a lot of different points of view on this issue. Have you voted on the main page bottom thread?

No, I haven't yet. I don't mean to sound dumb, but what are we voting for exactly?
avatar
BigHazelEyes

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-08-08
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Titans_Fan123 on 9/6/2009, 11:17 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Titans_Fan123 wrote:Guys we cant walk away from the forums
Sam did say there is a new teen superhero show coming soon
so we will just have to sit and wait

A, nobody's said anything about walking away.

B, key word is "New." Not Teen Titans.

A, some members are thinking about moving away from the forums. I know this because I was on the chat box early this morning. Im not going to say any names. Suspect

B, at least this new show isn't a rumor.
avatar
Titans_Fan123

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Naked Snake on 9/6/2009, 11:25 am

Yes, but you're acting like the show is the Second Coming of Teen Titans. Or at least, that's the impression you're giving.

_________________
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Azrael on 9/6/2009, 11:43 am

Naked Snake wrote:Yes, but you're acting like the show is the Second Coming of Teen Titans. Or at least, that's the impression you're giving.
It's an impression I'm struggling to trace the origin to. Teen Titans has not been mentioned in regards to animation in two years. How any remote mention of "superhero" and "animation" - which WB does a lot of in regards to OTHER DC heroes with the numerous DTV films, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and their own heroes like Ben 10 and such - gets folks in a lather and assuming it's probably Teen Titans is beyond me. It always comes off as overly wishful thinking.

A, some members are thinking about moving away from the forums.
That was bound to happen sooner or later whether this was brought up or not. You can only do something while getting nowhere for so long before some people just silently drop off or realize nothing is happening and bail. This is just a bit more vocal an example.

_________________
"How dare you bring logic into a series of emotional outbursts! That's like bringing an M-1 Tank to a knife fight!"
avatar
Azrael

Posts : 717
Join date : 2009-08-22
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Noo...!!!!

Post by StarxRob4ever on 9/6/2009, 11:46 am

We can not just give up! Evil or Very Mad We worked too hard! Well I shall try something... I have an idea. Twisted Evil
Prepare to make that dude rethink what his NAME is! Twisted Evil I hope! Laughing Embarassed

_________________
Forget romeo, i am waiting for my robin!!
avatar
StarxRob4ever

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-07-10
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Naked Snake on 9/6/2009, 11:48 am

RobxStar4ever wrote:We can not just give up! Evil or Very Mad We worked too hard! Well I shall try something... I have an idea. Twisted Evil
Prepare to make that dude rethink what his NAME is! Twisted Evil I hope! Laughing Embarassed

I'm curious, do you get all your ideas from the Hideo Kojima-brand Random Vague Sentence Generator?

To clarify, what in Zombie Raptor Cyborg Pirate Ninja Jesus' name are you talking about?

_________________
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by archiesangel on 9/6/2009, 11:53 am

I know we all want as many people here as possible but if all we have are a bunch of fair weather fans, nothing is going to get done. Only the die hard fans will really do something and keep at it. This isn't a dead project and if some think that it is a lost cause then maybe it is best that they leave. I do not mean to be rude but there are people that really loved the show and would put hard work into the show just in the spirit. These are the kind of people that we want here and to help out. Then we might actually get something really good done.
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wet Blanketz Teim

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.