Peoples, I need your assitance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peoples, I need your assitance

Post by StarxRob4ever on 9/3/2009, 5:52 pm

I STINK at writing, okay, and now, I have an episode in my head, but it is soooooo Rob/Star, it is pretty much ridiculous..... but I do not know, if that is like, okay, because, like, there are a TON of Rob/star episodes... So I do not know if there should be other pairings since that couple happened..... but I have a ton of BB/rae episodes going.... so yes... wow that was so off subject, but I need your opinion on this summery for the Part 1 (yea there are 4 parts to this episodes,)
Here it goes:
The teen titans face a vilian that is tamerainian, and is Starfire's old betrothed Bloodwar. (definetly not the blob, this is beyond that) but she truly loved him until he abused, and cheated on her, and she freezes up battling him, Robin loses his, (oh so common) temper and hits starfire. This reminds starfire of her past and she FREAKS OUT. But before she loses her temper, she quits the team and runs away. Slade, (seeing all of this) knows all of the secrets, including one Starfire had hid from everyone, that before the gordainians captured her she was sent to earth to kill Skath's portal, but once starfire found out who the portal was, she did not do it. And Slade and Starfire know another secret; That Skath is coming back, and how it is Starfire's job (as koriander warrior princess) to fight him off, and perish along with Trigon. But Slade swears, (along with red X) to protect Starfire from any danger, (including herself) since she is going to save the world, since she did not save it before.

That is all that is set in stone in the plot line, there were some other parts that I thoughtabout, like:
Star finding out tht Galfore was killed by Bloodwar
Star talking about her other sisters(2) and brothers(2) as well as her desceaded twin,
Finding out that Starfire's parents weren't dead when Galfore began raising her, they just did not want her,
And Star raised her two (twin) neices when her sister died,
So tell me what you think
P.S. I also thought about making it a musical, but that thought i pushed out of my head, I thought most of the songs Starfire sings would be by Evanescence, but forget that. That was a bad idea.. T_T <- Me making an I am so stupid face.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peoples, I need your assitance

Post by Bear94295 on 9/6/2009, 7:37 am

awsome! I was wondering why slade only went after certain titans, robin, raven, terra, and beast boy(because of terra). So cyborg and starfire were kinda left out on that. But awsome idea!

Bear94295

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you!

Post by StarxRob4ever on 9/6/2009, 10:48 am

Thank you very much!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg on 9/6/2009, 11:41 am

mmm i think it could work though i don't know how trigon could come back but it would still be a good arc for starfire ^^

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post by StarxRob4ever on 9/6/2009, 12:05 pm

He comes back completly dark, like dark magic and every thing, I have no idea, this was in a dream...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miniloaf94 on 10/7/2009, 3:57 pm

wow good idea....don't know how I feel about robin hitting starfire....but I can see it.
miniloaf94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 on 10/7/2009, 5:39 pm

StarxRob4ever wrote:I STINK at writing, okay, and now, I have an episode in my head, but it is soooooo Rob/Star, it is pretty much ridiculous..... but I do not know, if that is like, okay, because, like, there are a TON of Rob/star episodes... So I do not know if there should be other pairings since that couple happened..... but I have a ton of BB/rae episodes going.... so yes... wow that was so off subject, but I need your opinion on this summery for the Part 1 (yea there are 4 parts to this episodes,)
Here it goes:
The teen titans face a vilian that is tamerainian, and is Starfire's old betrothed Bloodwar. (definetly not the blob, this is beyond that) but she truly loved him until he abused, and cheated on her, and she freezes up battling him, Robin loses his, (oh so common) temper and hits starfire. This reminds starfire of her past and she FREAKS OUT. But before she loses her temper, she quits the team and runs away. Slade, (seeing all of this) knows all of the secrets, including one Starfire had hid from everyone, that before the gordainians captured her she was sent to earth to kill Skath's portal, but once starfire found out who the portal was, she did not do it. And Slade and Starfire know another secret; That Skath is coming back, and how it is Starfire's job (as koriander warrior princess) to fight him off, and perish along with Trigon. But Slade swears, (along with red X) to protect Starfire from any danger, (including herself) since she is going to save the world, since she did not save it before.

That is all that is set in stone in the plot line, there were some other parts that I thoughtabout, like:
Star finding out tht Galfore was killed by Bloodwar
Star talking about her other sisters(2) and brothers(2) as well as her desceaded twin,
Finding out that Starfire's parents weren't dead when Galfore began raising her, they just did not want her,
And Star raised her two (twin) neices when her sister died,
So tell me what you think
P.S. I also thought about making it a musical, but that thought i pushed out of my head, I thought most of the songs Starfire sings would be by Evanescence, but forget that. That was a bad idea.. T_T <- Me making an I am so stupid face.

Oh my god I freaking LOVE this idea!!! :D
Starfire_02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top