Vandalism

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/13/2010, 1:26 am



One day in the Chatbox The Deceiver God told us how one fish can bite another female fish and impregnate it. That's gross.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Getting shadow mad in the cb!!!

Post by Vandal on 1/13/2010, 1:56 am


_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 1/13/2010, 2:15 am

Mercy wrote:

One day in the Chatbox The Deceiver God told us how one fish can bite another female fish and impregnate it. That's gross.

I really like this drawing, it really makes me feel like I'm educating the young folk.
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/13/2010, 2:17 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

One day in the Chatbox The Deceiver God told us how one fish can bite another female fish and impregnate it. That's gross.

I really like this drawing, it really makes me feel like I'm educating the young folk.

Haha educating, and emptying my stomach!

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by archiesangel on 1/13/2010, 5:37 am

Hahahahaha! This all made me laugh so hard! Great job Mercy!
avatar
archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by redeagle321 on 1/13/2010, 11:42 am

*clapclap* very nice, I liek the one with TDG X3

_________________
"Captain, The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the bgining of wisdom, is 'I do not know.'"

-Commander Data
avatar
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/13/2010, 4:30 pm

Thanks guys XD I'll be doing more chat box drawings tonight, so if you want in, be there! :D

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Ghost on 1/13/2010, 5:07 pm

Mercy wrote:

YES
avatar
Ghost

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Tÿ on 1/13/2010, 5:47 pm

definatly there
ur a great artist XD

_________________

<- Mourn for Baby Malchior
avatar
Tÿ

Posts : 1432
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 21
Location : Kentucky

View user profile http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/13/2010, 6:13 pm

I'll be back around 9 pm est.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chat Box Party!

Post by Vandal on 1/13/2010, 10:42 pm







_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Naked Snake on 1/13/2010, 11:35 pm

(and Snake)

You know, I do like Teen Titans. Just because I know there isn't a chance in hell of it coming back doesn't mean I don't like it.

Know what else I like? The fanart. Kudos, Mercy.

_________________
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by TheDeceiverGod on 1/14/2010, 12:18 am

And apparently I'm in charge of punch? I will have to make some up right quick. Razz
Love the new work Mercy. Can we expect a whole series of such things?
avatar
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1875
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/14/2010, 12:26 am

Naked Snake wrote:
(and Snake)

You know, I do like Teen Titans. Just because I know there isn't a chance in hell of it coming back doesn't mean I don't like it.

Know what else I like? The fanart. Kudos, Mercy.

XD yeah otherwise you wouldn't be here. But lets face it, most of the members are actually scared of you.

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/14/2010, 12:27 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:And apparently I'm in charge of punch? I will have to make some up right quick. Razz
Love the new work Mercy. Can we expect a whole series of such things?
Yeah XD I think I'll draw you even if you're not in the Chatbox!

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Naked Snake on 1/14/2010, 1:37 am

Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
(and Snake)

You know, I do like Teen Titans. Just because I know there isn't a chance in hell of it coming back doesn't mean I don't like it.

Know what else I like? The fanart. Kudos, Mercy.

XD yeah otherwise you wouldn't be here. But lets face it, most of the members are actually scared of you.

I'm okay with that.

^_^

_________________
avatar
Naked Snake

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2009-03-17
Location : Outer Heaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/14/2010, 2:45 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
(and Snake)

You know, I do like Teen Titans. Just because I know there isn't a chance in hell of it coming back doesn't mean I don't like it.

Know what else I like? The fanart. Kudos, Mercy.

XD yeah otherwise you wouldn't be here. But lets face it, most of the members are actually scared of you.

I'm okay with that.

^_^

We know you are, and thats why we love you Snake :D

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by thewizardofodd12 on 1/14/2010, 6:41 am

lol is that me chugging the punch? I would do something like that.
avatar
thewizardofodd12

Posts : 370
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 23
Location : N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/14/2010, 11:14 am

thewizardofodd12 wrote:lol is that me chugging the punch? I would do something like that.

XD yeah it is!

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by thewizardofodd12 on 1/14/2010, 1:03 pm

Mercy wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:lol is that me chugging the punch? I would do something like that.

XD yeah it is!
Thanks! I looks awesome!
avatar
thewizardofodd12

Posts : 370
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 23
Location : N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/14/2010, 1:07 pm

thewizardofodd12 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
thewizardofodd12 wrote:lol is that me chugging the punch? I would do something like that.

XD yeah it is!
Thanks! I looks awesome!
Glad you like :D

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by EllaMila1 on 1/14/2010, 2:09 pm

Wha.. Laughing man is a logo? XDDD
avatar
EllaMila1

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 1/14/2010, 2:30 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:Wha.. Laughing man is a logo? XDDD
Yep! A floating Logo! XD

_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We talked about Pokemon last night in the Chat Box.

Post by Vandal on 1/14/2010, 5:44 pm


_________________
avatar
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Tÿ on 1/14/2010, 5:51 pm

Mercy wrote:
erm...
not even gona ask about the pokemon

_________________

<- Mourn for Baby Malchior
avatar
Tÿ

Posts : 1432
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 21
Location : Kentucky

View user profile http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.