Vandalism

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/2/2009, 3:12 pm

Yeahh so I don't have any Titan art yet, but hey. I just want to show some skills first.

Here you go











I did this one in like 2005


Last edited by Vandal on 5/26/2012, 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by redeagle321 on 9/2/2009, 3:22 pm

wow, ur art iz awesome O.o

redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2009-05-18
Location : Right behind you

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/2/2009, 3:23 pm

haha, thanks. Deadly art schools can be thanked for that.

But until I get my hands on a pallet I won't have much Titan art..

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by archiesangel on 9/2/2009, 3:57 pm

Wow! awesome... =)

archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by ~Angel~ on 9/2/2009, 5:20 pm

Awsome art.

~Angel~

Posts : 583
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 19
Location : ANYWHERE WHEREVER MY WINGS TAKE ME

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Guest on 9/2/2009, 8:44 pm

wow! I love your art! :/ I haven't been able to go to any art schools.... the only art school her is for elementary schoolers. Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/2/2009, 8:47 pm

Aww.. I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know of any artists in the area? They might be able to give you tutoring. I'm actually going to a painting session tomorrow for free. There's tons of that stuff around.

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Guest on 9/2/2009, 8:50 pm

Mercy wrote:Aww.. I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know of any artists in the area? They might be able to give you tutoring. I'm actually going to a painting session tomorrow for free. There's tons of that stuff around.

xD yeah, we don't really have any artists. the local college has an art program, but since media com is the popular thing in America, the media com center has been getting all the funding, so the art building is literally falling apart (chipped paint, cracked bricks, crumbling ceiling, etc). It's sad, but music and media com seem to get all the majors, and the art program here hardly has any students, so not much funding goes to it. Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/2/2009, 8:56 pm

Heres one of a girl in a poster. It was in black and white. One of my earlier pen and ink drawings.


Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Guest on 9/2/2009, 8:59 pm

Mercy wrote:Heres one of a girl in a poster. It was in black and white. One of my earlier pen and ink drawings.


Very nice, dear ^_^ I love the intersecting lines for the darker shading.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/2/2009, 9:11 pm

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
Mercy wrote:Heres one of a girl in a poster. It was in black and white. One of my earlier pen and ink drawings.


Very nice, dear ^_^ I love the intersecting lines for the darker shading.

^u^ thank you!!

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wow

Post by StarxRob4ever on 9/3/2009, 5:13 pm

these are incredible! W-O-W! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

_________________
Forget romeo, i am waiting for my robin!!

StarxRob4ever

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-07-10
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/3/2009, 9:12 pm

RobxStar4ever wrote:these are incredible! W-O-W! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Aww.. thanks RobxStar!

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I welcome you

Post by StarxRob4ever on 9/4/2009, 12:16 pm

I welcome you! Smile

_________________
Forget romeo, i am waiting for my robin!!

StarxRob4ever

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-07-10
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Paintings :D

Post by Vandal on 9/8/2009, 10:15 pm



Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Raevien on 9/8/2009, 10:22 pm

HOLY snap.

This art is absolutely -amazing-. o__o .....I love it. ...I had to've looked at it for 10 minutes. Dx
If you don't mind my asking, how old are you? 'Cause I noticed you mentioning you went to an art school...

_________________
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?

Raevien

Posts : 419
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 25
Location : At Fab Four Fortress

View user profile http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/9/2009, 4:18 pm

Raevien wrote:HOLY snap.

This art is absolutely -amazing-. o__o .....I love it. ...I had to've looked at it for 10 minutes. Dx
If you don't mind my asking, how old are you? 'Cause I noticed you mentioning you went to an art school...

Oh well I'm 18 right now. Just turned. And thanks I'm flattered XD

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by archiesangel on 9/9/2009, 4:27 pm

You are a very talented artist. What are your "tools of the trade"? Your last two drawings look like either oil, charcoal, or colored pencils.

archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/9/2009, 5:01 pm

archiesangel wrote:You are a very talented artist. What are your "tools of the trade"? Your last two drawings look like either oil, charcoal, or colored pencils.

Actually Acrylic! Both of them :D

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by archiesangel on 9/9/2009, 5:38 pm

Mercy wrote:
archiesangel wrote:You are a very talented artist. What are your "tools of the trade"? Your last two drawings look like either oil, charcoal, or colored pencils.

Actually Acrylic! Both of them :D

Cool =)

archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/9/2009, 8:05 pm

archiesangel wrote:
Mercy wrote:
archiesangel wrote:You are a very talented artist. What are your "tools of the trade"? Your last two drawings look like either oil, charcoal, or colored pencils.

Actually Acrylic! Both of them :D

Cool =)

Thanks XD

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/25/2009, 5:57 pm






Last edited by Mercy on 2/25/2010, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/25/2009, 6:03 pm




_________________

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Vandal on 9/26/2009, 12:24 am

So yeah, I was able to get my art up for one moment in my day, I had access to my parents computer and uploaded a bunch of recent stuff I've been working on. I had more pictures and I'm sorry for the pictures I wish I had some time to edit them but I didn't.

Oh well some of them you can see quite clearly without the magic of photoshop.

_________________

Vandal
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9928
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by archiesangel on 9/26/2009, 6:13 am

Really great stuff. =)

archiesangel

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2009-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vandalism

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:41 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.